Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:16:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259318 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 11:14:07 PM

yeah ill look to other exchanges, the cryptopia guys will list it for me at any time. i just need to contact hex
pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 06:42:20 AM

yeah ill look to other exchanges, the cryptopia guys will list it for me at any time. i just need to contact hex

If that is true then why didn't you do that before? Contact him ASAP.
We all want to sell our coins before you get them down to 1 Sat
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:04:55 PM

If that is true then why didn't you do that before? Contact him ASAP.
We all want to sell our coins before you get them down to 1 Sat

because its hard to get ahold of someone whos timezone is opposite of yours. its not like i dont have life things to do either. i have classes and work to do during the day. crypto isnt the only thing i do.

so i probably have to wait till thursday or the weekend to get ahold of him
Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 07:08:56 AM

I haven't been here for a while, and now I see the situation is even worse.

It looks dead to me, folks.

No need to say more.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
anotherlateminer
Legendary

Activity: 1413
Merit: 1003

Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 12:55:49 AM

Things are not looking good, really.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:07:31 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 01:28:00 AM by Griffith

we are just patching bugs right now. and super price im not surprised since cryptsy wont open the wallet so the only way to get that money out is to sell. i will be opening new markets on cryptopia by the end of the weekend

also people keep asking where the coin developments are. which i have said many times i am not going to be developing coin specific features anymore. im making applications for coin usage and multiwallets while maintaining the blockchain for the 3 coins. not developing new features in the coins themselves.
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 04:50:55 AM

tomorrow i will be doing a few things:

1. passing out new wallet download link and the two feedback questions i would like testers to answer so that i know what needs to be changed.
2. posting 2 videos to youtube about stuff in general
3. writing and possibly posting a whitepaper for the wallet to explain some theory behind what ive been doing. (one of the videos will also be for this)
4. updating OP of the thread

might not get all of it done. but thats the plan
pro-investor

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:32:34 AM

1. passing out new wallet download link and the two feedback questions i would like testers to answer so that i know what needs to be changed.
3. writing and possibly posting a whitepaper for the wallet to explain some theory behind what ive been doing. (one of the videos will also be for this)

might not get anything of it done. but thats the plan

Here he goes again, promise a lot and at the end NOTHING. That is the only thing that he does constantly.

Griffith you suck. Because all your promises but showing nothing you have dameged your image.
Even if you come with your "Cryptobank" (a stolen name btw) I don't see any connection to the 3 coins that you "maintain".

I still think it's better to find a new developer that wants to develop the coins.
As Griffith has given up on the coin development I think it's better to split the coins again so a developer can further develop a coin.
I hope a developer wants to take over one of these coins and I am sure that the communities will support the take over.

Now the coins are as good as dead
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 06:54:24 AM

might not get anything of it done. but thats the plan

Here he goes again, promise a lot and at the end NOTHING. That is the only thing that he does constantly.

Griffith you suck. Because all your promises but showing nothing you have dameged your image.
Even if you come with your "Cryptobank" (a stolen name btw) I don't see any connection to the 3 coins that you "maintain".

I still think it's better to find a new developer that wants to develop the coins.
As Griffith has given up on the coin development I think it's better to split the coins again so a developer can further develop a coin.
I hope a developer wants to take over one of these coins and I am sure that the communities will support the take over.

lets give him the few days he spoke of and AFTER that its better to make your decisions
...go on Griffith and show them that they are wrong about you :-)

BTW: how does the holders of "your" coins benefit from the cryptobank ....which really sounds interessting

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

goldmaxx

Activity: 894

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:45:14 AM

What is this all about?
If I'm right, you are a trader/investor, just like me...
What you seem to be ignoring here is the fact that investors are responsible for their own investments.
It's YOUR responsibility to decide when to pull to plug, and sell off your shares (coins).
In your case, you should have done this long time ago...

How in the world can you blame a voluntary, non-paid, developer?
Griffith has spend many hours trying to get things going, but sometimes things simply aren't going as planned.

I thinks it's time that people start to realize that they are in charge over their own investments.
If you don't like what's happening, sell your coins, and move over to an other investment, there's opportunities enough with over 600 coins out there...

I lost money as well on the road by making the wrong calls, but in the end I make profit, and that's all that matters to me.
So please, get over it, sell at loss, and start over again, but please realize that it's your own actions that caused your loss.

I have been talking to Griffith on several occasions, and all I can say is that he's an honest, hard working, slightly chaotic young man, with the potential to become an awesome developer... He still has my trust, and for that I still own some Trusted-Crypto-coins...

And for your information, I sold off 50% of my Trusted crypto coins when they peaked a few months ago, and now I'm looking for a good entry point (which I believe we almost reached) to buy back these coins I sold back then... This way I"ll be making profit... even in times when things look bad, there are always opportunities...

Regards

Goldmaxx

PS: Good luck with finding a new-voluntary, non-paid, developer. The way you are treating these people will encourage them to take up this role...

Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 01:43:03 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2015, 02:09:43 PM by Griffith

ohhh damnit =( circle used the name before me. that sucks...

actually it looks like a few payment processors are using the name. oh well. ill think of a new name, not a big deal. can just go back to calling it a multiwallet if needed. i suck at names

edit: also more than likely wont get to the white paper today, i forgot i have three meetings with the academic advisors with 3 different departments in my college at my university. so thats gunna take up 2 hours today. i will be sending out the links to wallet downloads to testers in between 2 - 2.5 hours
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 03:26:00 AM

i didnt get to quite a few things i wanted to do today. but i did send out the download links and questions that i want feedback on to people today. PM me if you didnt get one and would like one. i think i got everyone who sent me a message about it. i wrote down the names and sent to everyone i have written down, although i may have missed a few when i initially wrote down the list. so just PM me and ill do it tomorrow either right when i wake up or during my first break between classes.
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 04:20:44 AM

Did my doggy fizzle get deleted?Huh

fwiw...multi wallet has always been my preferred name
Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 06:29:35 AM

I make profit, and that's all that matters to me.

That much is pretty obvious... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128777.0
goldmaxx

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 07:00:25 AM

I make profit, and that's all that matters to me.

That much is pretty obvious... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128777.0

Haha, that's actually a good example where I didn't make money...lost about 3BTC in that adventure...
The take over never succeeded due to the fact we couldn't find a dev for the take over...

Regards

Goldmaxx

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:03:11 AM

Haha, that's actually a good example where I didn't make money...lost about 3BTC in that adventure...
The take over never succeeded due to the fact we couldn't find a dev for the take over...

Regards

Goldmaxx

From your own OP: 1. Transparency --> No more hiding behind newly created accounts, no more empty promises. We will be as open and honest in our communication as possible!

You still have not even had the decency to let people know that your organised takeover is no longer in that thread.
You were all too happy to receive support and donations from the community but cant even be bothered to tell anyone you're no longer even doing it.

Instead you took the cowards way out and just vanished.

Yet in here, you bang on about being trusted.
goldmaxx

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 11:00:17 AM

Let's take this where this belongs...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1128777.msg12641873#msg12641873

Regards

Goldmaxx

From your own OP: 1. Transparency --> No more hiding behind newly created accounts, no more empty promises. We will be as open and honest in our communication as possible!

You still have not even had the decency to let people know that your organised takeover is no longer in that thread.
You were all too happy to receive support and donations from the community but cant even be bothered to tell anyone you're no longer even doing it.

Instead you took the cowards way out and just vanished.

Yet in here, you bang on about being trusted.

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 09, 2015, 09:35:44 PM

This is for all the whingers an whiners,
and yes pro investor that means you too.

Trusted cryptos are not responsible for your investments
we are not responsible for making you money.

What we are responsible for is to bring out a product
that will work without as many bugs as possible.

Which we are presently doing.

We will release the multiwallet.cryptobank when its ready
and not before.

Thank you

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
pro-investor

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:26:57 AM

Who is saying that trusted crypto is responsible for my investments? I never ever have said that.

Trusted crypto and griffith just suck. All false promises that is what people should know.
Cryptobank....has been promised for months now....NOTHING
Video.....same story...NOTHING
Whitepaper....NOTHING
not even an image....

I strongly have my doubts about the " test group " that is testing the software.....I don't think that there is anybody that has a test version...

Trusted crypto is just a group of fakers. Several months (8-10) with all kind of promises....NOTHING RELEASED until now. Quoting Grifith "it has been a good year"....for what??? People believing your lies?
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 01:19:24 PM

Who is saying that trusted crypto is responsible for my investments? I never ever have said that.

Trusted crypto and griffith just suck. All false promises that is what people should know.
Cryptobank....has been promised for months now....NOTHING
Video.....same story...NOTHING
Whitepaper....NOTHING
not even an image....

I strongly have my doubts about the " test group " that is testing the software.....I don't think that there is anybody that has a test version...

Trusted crypto is just a group of fakers. Several months (8-10) with all kind of promises....NOTHING RELEASED until now. Quoting Grifith "it has been a good year"....for what??? People believing your lies?

if you want the test version you can have one, all you had to do is ask... and im like half done with a white paper. writting is not my strong suit, im much more of a math person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: