Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:30:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ECC  (Read 259316 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 06:37:41 PM

consider to get in touch with https://staisybit.com
great new service that allow webwallets that are able to stake for POS able coins

for now its just a webwallet that can stake

but later on it will be linked with android apps and marketplaces too

i think now when this company is in the startup phase its maybe possible even a small coin can get added

later on it will be very difficult for small coins get a slot i guess

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
pro-investor

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 07:13:38 PM

consider to get in touch with https://staisybit.com
great new service that allow webwallets that are able to stake for POS able coins

for now its just a webwallet that can stake

but later on it will be linked with android apps and marketplaces too

i think now when this company is in the startup phase its maybe possible even a small coin can get added

later on it will be very difficult for small coins get a slot i guess

Why does anyone want to use a web wallet?Huh?? The whole point is to NOT become centralized (read put your money into somebody elses control)
kePd8CT5

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 08:24:04 PM

if you want the test version you can have one, all you had to do is ask... and im like half done with a white paper. writting is not my strong suit, im much more of a math person.

I am want the test version! Give me download link, please.

Thanks!

renbit

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 06:55:33 PM

Trusted cryptos are not responsible for your investments
we are not responsible for making you money.

Who is saying that trusted crypto is responsible for my investments? I never ever have said that.

Trusted crypto and griffith just suck. All false promises that is what people should know.
Cryptobank....has been promised for months now....NOTHING
Video.....same story...NOTHING
Whitepaper....NOTHING
not even an image....

I strongly have my doubts about the " test group " that is testing the software.....I don't think that there is anybody that has a test version...

Trusted crypto is just a group of fakers. Several months (8-10) with all kind of promises....NOTHING RELEASED until now. Quoting Grifith "it has been a good year"....for what??? People believing your lies?

hehehe can't beat a good old fashioned relentless, nitpicking, whingeing troll-ass impatient bitch can you.

is proinvestor actually a nitpicking , whinging troll .

sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 10:52:20 PM

Brother cry me a river lol

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:48:03 AM

Brother cry me a river lol

LOL,

By Justin Timberlake.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DksSPZTZES0

Cool
pro-investor

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:17:43 AM

And again.....NOTHING

SUPER can't be traded and while Giffith could get it on Cryptopia (just like ECC btw) if he just asks as he claims.
It looks like another one of those promises that he can't keep.

No white paper, No exchange for Super, No video for CRAPBANK, No image of the program, Nothing....just BS from the Trusted crypto
dirtyboots77

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 01:29:43 PM

PM me and we can work out terms to sell me your holdings
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 02:51:59 PM

And again.....NOTHING

SUPER can't be traded and while Giffith could get it on Cryptopia (just like ECC btw) if he just asks as he claims.

No white paper, No exchange for Super, No video for CRAPBANK, No image of the program, Nothing....just BS from the Trusted crypto

the person i knew that could get me coins listed on cryptopia is jag. who is banned for life on cryptopia now for some reason. u can go over there and just ask any admin if jag has been around and they will say hes banned for life.

ECC is supposed to be up over there cuz it was voted in, however the way Hex set up their linux OS there was a problem with compiling ECC that they couldnt find a solution to, therefore it was never actually listed. I was never given access to thier wallet system to try and fix the issue  for obvious reasons. So as of right now, supercoin can be listed over there. it just has to be voted on and win the voting like any other coin.

white paper is being proof read by my roommate tonight.
dirtyboots77

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:25:44 PM

Give Griffith a break guys...no one was yelling at Bill Gates when he first started Dell in the 70's and hadn't immediately invented the iPhone...
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:28:56 PM

it took stellar 9 months to upgrade their protocol to its current version.

Ethereum platform took between 12 and 16 months to completer (i forgot actual number)

Circle had its product in development for 9 months before it came out.

21s bitcoin computer took 8 months to complete.

and all of these projects had groups of people with a full time job on it. not just 1 person who uses their free time to do it since i am still in school. im also not a professional because i dont have my bachelors Degree for another year and a half, then i start my masters. so im just really trying.

product design and development isnt a quick process. especially because i had to essentially create a coin to do this. that statement is probably confusing. but if any of you have ever looked at bitcoin (or any altcoin's code but im going to use bitcoin as an example), if you have ever looked at bitcoins code. you would see that bitcoin itself isnt a thing. it doesnt exist anywhere, its just a name for a process. i had to create the coin part for this project, and that took a while by itself since coins before i did that didnt actually exist.
dirtyboots77

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 08:40:39 PM

Just do your thing Griffith...I was here when you guys took over from the head case original dev and that shit bag that screwed over everyone shortly after.  You're still here working on it as best you can and for that I thank you.  Screw these last remnants of shit ICO 'investors'.  If you pull this off, you will be a legend...if you don't, no one can say you didn't try.
Tacotober

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2015, 12:51:46 AM

And again.....NOTHING

We have a "professional investor" here, y'all. Take it easy, pro-investor. Enjoy some bacon and be patient. These coins would be dead if it weren't for this group. The goal here is not to make you fabulously well-to-do. What have you contributed to this scene other than these mindless and narcissistic posts? Considering your communication and writing skills, you strike me as a big-boy-in-all-of-the-ninth grade. Maybe you're just trying to impress that special person that excites you in grammar class. Maybe not. Nobody cares. If you would like to PM me an offer for your holdings I would gladly listen. Look forward to hearing from you. Until then, please just take your narcissism and go away.  Cool
pro-investor

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:34:42 AM

And again.....NOTHING

We have a "professional investor" here, y'all. Take it easy, pro-investor. Enjoy some bacon and be patient. These coins would be dead if it weren't for this group. The goal here is not to make you fabulously well-to-do. What have you contributed to this scene other than these mindless and narcissistic posts? Considering your communication and writing skills, you strike me as a big-boy-in-all-of-the-ninth grade. Maybe you're just trying to impress that special person that excites you in grammar class. Maybe not. Nobody cares. If you would like to PM me an offer for your holdings I would gladly listen. Look forward to hearing from you. Until then, please just take your narcissism and go away.  Cool

I think you can understand my english and grammar wise I don't really care, it's not my native language.

If you have the illusion that you can treat me like your wife or mother (take your narcissism and go away) then maybe it's time to wake up and smell the coffee  Shocked
renbit

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 06:02:23 PM

2 sugars mate

pro-investor

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 05:58:59 AM

it took stellar 9 months to upgrade their protocol to its current version.

Ethereum platform took between 12 and 16 months to completer (i forgot actual number)

Circle had its product in development for 9 months before it came out.

21s bitcoin computer took 8 months to complete.

and all of these projects had groups of people with a full time job on it. not just 1 person who uses their free time to do it since i am still in school. im also not a professional because i dont have my bachelors Degree for another year and a half, then i start my masters. so im just really trying.

product design and development isnt a quick process. especially because i had to essentially create a coin to do this. that statement is probably confusing. but if any of you have ever looked at bitcoin (or any altcoin's code but im going to use bitcoin as an example), if you have ever looked at bitcoins code. you would see that bitcoin itself isnt a thing. it doesnt exist anywhere, its just a name for a process. i had to create the coin part for this project, and that took a while by itself since coins before i did that didnt actually exist.

The time that it takes is NOT the problem. The problem is that YOU promise things that you don't do.

A few weeks ago you told you was uploading a video to share with us. That video is still due.
The white-paper just needed a read over and should be done last weekend.....your roommate is proberly the slowest reader on earth
You keep promising things and you NEVER keep those promises.
You just can't be Trusted
Griffith (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 06:14:38 AM

i wish i had time to put stuff up this week. whitepaper is done. i need to redo the op and update it. ill put the links in there which i should have time to do tomorrow night. and i should also be able to put a bug tracker up for the multiwallet in the second post. on the brighter side, i got an 95 on my unix and windows system administration midterm that i i took yesterday. and now that its 3am. im going to bed.

edit: never put up video cuz i just released the wallet instead. no real need for the video anymore
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2015, 03:18:28 PM

well congratulation for the 95 , keep up the good job. I mean it

i wish i had time to put stuff up this week. whitepaper is done. i need to redo the op and update it. ill put the links in there which i should have time to do tomorrow night. and i should also be able to put a bug tracker up for the multiwallet in the second post. on the brighter side, i got an 95 on my unix and windows system administration midterm that i i took yesterday. and now that its 3am. im going to bed.

edit: never put up video cuz i just released the wallet instead. no real need for the video anymore

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
renbit

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 07:13:09 PM

The time that it takes is NOT the problem. The problem is that YOU promise things that you don't do.

A few weeks ago you told you was uploading a video to share with us. That video is still due.
The white-paper just needed a read over and should be done last weekend.....your roommate is proberly the slowest reader on earth
You keep promising things and you NEVER keep those promises.
You just can't be Trusted
YAWN! ah shut your cake hole :/ deaf lugs

renbit

[insert trending meme] 人

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2015, 07:13:47 PM

well congratulation for the 95 , keep up the good job. I mean it

Yes! good job Griffith , keep up the good work lad.
Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: