Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095076 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3082

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:32:29 PM

There's no proof of gravity, it's biggest load of scientific bull that's ever been sold. Density and buoyancy explain why objects fall.

Proof of gravity is all around us.   Density and buoyancy work off gravity.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:34:47 PM

There's no proof of gravity, it's biggest load of scientific bull that's ever been sold. Density and buoyancy explain why objects fall.

Proof of gravity is all around us.   Density and buoyancy work off gravity.  Smiley

No, they work off the electric field created by the dome, this is what defines up and down.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:36:02 PM

No, they work off the electric field created by the dome, this is what defines up and down.

Again, a special circumstance that exists only to back up your lie, and nowhere else in the universe.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:37:03 PM

Proof of gravity is all around us.   Density and buoyancy work off gravity.  Smiley

That image is bullshit the object displaces the atmosphere and it pushes down on the object, there's no gravity.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:38:11 PM

That image is bullshit

That image simply explains how gravity, density and buoyancy work everywhere in the observable universe.     Wink

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:39:45 PM

That image is bullshit

That image simply explains how gravity, density and buoyancy work everywhere in the observable universe.     Wink

There's no proof of gravity, zero.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:40:16 PM

Another lie to back up previous lies.  Go step off a building then.  I guarantee gravity will kill you - EVERY TIME.   Wink

Proof is something you can test an infinite amount of times, with the same result.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:41:55 PM

That image is bullshit

Go step off a building then.  I guarantee gravity will kill you.   Wink

Density and buoyancy explain why objects fall, gravity is bullshit.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:43:24 PM

The three are inter-connected.  Smiley

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:44:30 PM

The dome wall is electrically charged with trillions of volts, the field is too intense to even get close. How would you even travel the 6,000 miles across a region of nothing but ice that never sees light and is hundreds of degrees below 0?

See?  You need to keep making up new lies to make sense of old lies.

Explain how a part of a flat region can receive sunlight when other parts cannot?   You can't.

If one person on a flat earth can see the sun, literally every person on a flat earth can see the sun.  

UNLESS you are going to make up a new lie as to why light doesn't work as we have observed it for thousands of years.   Wink

Perspective and the atmosphere prevent the Sun from being visible across the entire planet. I believe I've answered and explained this in detail many times now.

We can talk about physics and math all day but can you answer this simple experiment: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1009045.msg21995555#msg21995555

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:44:53 PM

No, density and buoyancy are interconnected with the electric field produced by the dome.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:45:51 PM

No, density and buoyancy are interconnected with the electric field produced by the dome.

No evidence of a dome.  Everywhere in the universe there is evidence of gravity.  Smiley

A dome is a special circumstance created only to back up your lie. 

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:49:08 PM

The flat earthers have no way of explaining how the recent solar eclipse happened either.

Cheesy

Why don't you brows the thread Vod, I've answered this question and every question you've asked many times over? Why I should I repeat myself for an idiot with no respect for the truth?

Just take a boat or a plane and show us the edge, all of it, is really simple or show us a video of someone doing it.

The dome wall is electrically charged with trillions of volts, the field is too intense to even get close. How would you even travel the 6,000 miles across a region of nothing but ice that never sees light and is hundreds of degrees below 0?

No no I'm not saying traveling through the ice, I mean travel besides the ice wall that contains the oceans, there is a big circle wall right, we don't need to travel past it, we just need to travel besides it and see it or film it, how come no one has done this?

There are records from several early explorers who encountered and documented this. Maybe I'll dig them up later...
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:50:43 PM

There are records from several early explores who encountered and documented this. Maybe I'll dig them up later...

Yes, there are also records that say an old man loaded two of every animal onto a big boat before everyone on earth was murdered.   Wink

I guess it comes down to how gullible you are.

Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:51:09 PM

No object Moon or otherwise could be seen passing in front of the Sun during the eclipse. Thousands of photos with all sorts of filters and cameras and nothing was in front of the Sun. The globe theory can't even model the eclipse, it's too fucking broken. The Black Sun a 3rd invisible celestial object interacting with the Sun is a much more reasonable explanation.

WTF are you talking about?
Millions of people including myself were looking at an eclipse with their own eyes. You don't need any special cameras or filters. Only tinted glass is enough.
The globe theory can't even model the eclipse? Of course it can. We've been predicting every single solar eclipse for hundreds of years, right?
Astargath

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:52:15 PM

The flat earthers have no way of explaining how the recent solar eclipse happened either.

Cheesy

Why don't you brows the thread Vod, I've answered this question and every question you've asked many times over? Why I should I repeat myself for an idiot with no respect for the truth?

Just take a boat or a plane and show us the edge, all of it, is really simple or show us a video of someone doing it.

No no I'm not saying traveling through the ice, I mean travel besides the ice wall that contains the oceans, there is a big circle wall right, we don't need to travel past it, we just need to travel besides it and see it or film it, how come no one has done this?

There are records from several early explorers who encountered and documented this. Maybe I'll dig them up later...

And thousands of records of people saying they traveled across the world because is a globe. Why not video? So many people seem interested nowadays in this retarded flat earth conspiracy, how come no one has done it, seems pretty simple if you have the money. Are you this mentally insane?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:55:44 PM

The Black Sun a 3rd invisible celestial object interacting with the Sun is a much more reasonable explanation.

Invisibility - existing only to backup the flat earth lie.   Wink

Astargath

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:56:54 PM

Vacuum can be reproduced on Earth. So why objects of same weight but different density fall with same speed? Why do they fall at all? How do they know that they need to fall down not up or left?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:57:48 PM

No evidence of a dome.  Everywhere in the universe there is evidence of gravity.  Smiley

A dome is a special circumstance created only to back up your lie. 

I didn't come to this conclusion without evidence, meteorites are pieces of the dome as they're made from long grain nickel-iron damascus steel, a manufactured alloy. Rainbows can't be formed without the domes reflective oxide coating acting as a mirror. Combine this plus a few more physical pieces of evidence with various ancient scriptures and Bob's your uncle.

You should really stop calling me a liar, it's libel.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2017, 12:59:27 PM

I didn't come to this conclusion without evidence, meteorites are pieces of the dome as they're made from long grain nickel-iron damascus steel, a manufactured alloy. Rainbows can't be formed without the domes reflective oxide coating acting as a mirror. Combine this plus a few more physical pieces of evidence with various ancient scriptures and Bob's your uncle.

Explain how we can see these meteorites coming for years ahead of time outside of your "dome"?  Comets are meteorites and we correctly predict these hundreds of years in advance.  Smiley

You should really stop calling me a liar, it's libel.

If you are lying, it's not libel.

But I welcome a lawsuit.  My identity is known - a process server can get my address and I could meet you in court and you could try and take my new house.

"Your honor, I posted the earth was flat and he called me a liar!"

Pages: « 1 ... 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 [398] 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: