Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:59:36 AM

A Russian ‘troll’ had to write an essay...

https://www.recode.net/2018/2/18/17025216/russia-troll-factory-facebook-election-hillary-clinton

“Your first feeling, when you ended up there, was that you were in some kind of factory that turned lying, telling untruths, into an industrial assembly line,” Mindiyarov said. “The volumes were colossal — there were huge numbers of people, 300 to 400, and they were all writing absolute untruths.”

They might as well be posting here...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FartBuddy

Activity: 35
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:10:24 AM

I found this quote on youtube from a user named Zetetic Zen, I thought it was neat:

Ripple ripple little star, you don't seem so very far.
Spinning round the world so fast, worshipped throughout all our past. Ripple ripple little star, not what NASA says you are.
~ Filmed with the Nikon P900 digital camera.

I'd post a picture but other users would just accuse me of fraud and lying and leave negative rep for me.

WTF do you care about negative rep? Vod's already negative repped you, so you have nothing more to lose.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

I found this quote on youtube from a user named Zetetic Zen, I thought it was neat:

Ripple ripple little star, you don't seem so very far.
Spinning round the world so fast, worshipped throughout all our past. Ripple ripple little star, not what NASA says you are.
~ Filmed with the Nikon P900 digital camera.

I'd post a picture but other users would just accuse me of fraud and lying and leave negative rep for me.

WTF do you care about negative rep? Vod's already negative repped you, so you have nothing more to lose.

You're an idiot.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:08:57 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2020, 09:04:19 AM by Tash

Simple Sun-clock (Sundial) construction at North Pole and Equator will prove it instantly, round or sphere equally wrong.

Garbage Bigger Garbage

Coincidently divided into 60 longitudinal grids each 6° gives 40000/60=666,66 km, Latitudinal each is 8°

Do you even scale bro? You know maps can be scaled.
Also, noticeable 50% is missing, past the "North Pole".
Greenland is nicely green on the northern tip.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:23:52 AM

^^^ It's square grid earth.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:18:05 AM

Makes for a neat sci-fi story, doesn't it?

Only mildly ironic is the fact that your specious reasoning above, that you use mockingly here is the exact same specious reasoning you use to try and perpetuate the lie about science proving your made up sky fairy!

At this point I'm not sure who is more insane you or the dope that fell for Black Arrow, the single easiest to spot scam in bitcoin mining history!

I was new to bitcoin and they were actually shipping hardware at the time. If I had known satellites were a scam I certainly wouldn't have bought a miner called the Prospero X3.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prospero_(satellite)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:28:48 PM

Only mildly ironic is the fact that your specious reasoning above, that you use mockingly here is the exact same specious reasoning you use to try and perpetuate the lie about science proving your made up sky fairy!

At this point I'm not sure who is more insane you or the dope that fell for Black Arrow, the single easiest to spot scam in bitcoin mining history!

I was new to bitcoin and they were actually shipping hardware at the time. If I had known satellites were a scam I certainly wouldn't have bought a miner called the Prospero X3.

I hope you are not using smartphones either because you know, satellites are not real although you can actually see them with your own eyes, it's just an optical illusion. Don't bother looking through a telescope either, telescopes are fake, made by the devil to deceive us.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

I hope you are not using smartphones either because you know, satellites are not real although you can actually see them with your own eyes, it's just an optical illusion. Don't bother looking through a telescope either, telescopes are fake, made by the devil to deceive us.

I'm fairly sure I just finished explaining that what you can see in the sky is a high altitude mylar balloon. There's no fucking globe, the balloons orbit in a circle above us; the air circulates up there.
flavio.rib

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

For the Curiosity ( I don't believe the earth is flat... )

http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/19/here-are-10-proofs-that-the-earth-is-actually-flat-not-round-6016710/
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:36:08 PM

I'm fairly sure I just finished explaining that what you can see in the sky is a high altitude mylar balloon. There's no fucking globe, the balloons orbit in a circle above us; the air circulates up there.

You can see the ISS in full detail with a telescope, you don't need to explain anything, you just need to look at it lol

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:36:16 PM

You fell for the scam that was Black Arrow
You fell for the scam that is flat earth
You fell for the scam that is religion

Confirmed you're a gullible moron!
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

If you spot a façade town with a pair of binoculars you can see buildings? Am I lying?

SIR, SIR I SEE TANKS, 100s OF TANKS SIR. TAKE A LOOK SIR!!!!!!!!!!!
ArabianStars

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

KRIPTON

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:50:36 PM

All you need to do is just look at the horizon, and you'll see that it is not flat.
Another thing is you do similar thing Eratosthenes did, he measured the angle of his shadow at exactly 12 noon when the sun is overhead.
He found out that at a certain area it's angle is zero, but at a different city the angle is not may be 7 degrees.
By that you'll know that the Earth is not flat, but round.

KRIPTON ● THE BITCOIN OF AFRICA (https://kriptonofafrica.com/)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

Thanks for the the clickbait site that spams you to death while you click for the next stawman argument asshole.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1754

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:13:49 PM

Well, you seem to be a little mixed up yourself. I have never spoken of any sky fairy... or do you mean the time or two I made reference to the book Fallen Angels, by Larry Niven? In the original hard cover copy of the book, Larry Niven and Jerry Pournelle had a bibliography of a bunch of references to global cooling rather than global warming.

But I talked about that book in the global warming thread. This is the flat earth thread, in case you didn't notice.

And whatever the Black Arrow Bitcoin mining scam is... what is the reference to flat earth?

You seem to be a little off topic. Or did you accidentally dump this post here when you meant it for somewhere else? Anybody can make a mistake. Where did you mean this post for?

Cool

I'll spell it out for you since you seem to want to use misdirection at every possible turn.

sky fairy = god (but you knew that and then wrote a bunch of misdirection horseshit)...

Black Arrow scam = the event that appears to have warped Notbatmans mind.  He works some shit job making min wage and saved up 6k or so.  He proceeded to hand over his life savings to a serial scammer on the internet thinking he would mine 30 BTC and be RICH!  Well he never got his miner (or a refund) and when that was finally crystal clear to him he went FULL RETARD.  He gambled more than he should have as a newb on a company that was in the midst of all kinds of scam accusations.  Not to mention the company had no history of being competent enough to re-sell someone else's miners let alone design and build a miner from "scratch".

Since Notbatman is lying about a lot of things it seems relevant enough to me to provide information which may help someone understand this dude is whacky and simply lacks common sense and logical thinking patterns (lol much like yourself ironically enough!).
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

^^^ Fall over dead asshole, I haven't lied about anything.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:52:37 PM

I'm fairly sure I just finished explaining that what you can see in the sky is a high altitude mylar balloon.

Don't be lazy, notsmartman... grab a telescope and look for yourself. If you're lucky you can spot the ISS in its majestic glory, or maybe you can see some Iridium flares. You can see it with your own eyes, but we all know you're lying about everything so why bothering?

There's no fucking globe, the balloons orbit in a circle above us; the air circulates up there.

Please, explain it to me, what makes air circulate up there?! Magic? Fairies? Your imaginary god's hand?
PS: you are using the verb "orbit" because you can't keep up with your own lies, read here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbit

«In physics, an orbit is the gravitationally curved trajectory of an object, such as the trajectory of a planet around a star or a natural satellite around a planet

See? Around, not above... notsmartman... AROUND!

For sure a lot of air circulates where you brain was supposed to be!  Roll Eyes

I hate everyone, equally.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:43:49 PM

Cool site, someone has written a website to track starman in real time...
http://www.whereisroadster.com/
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:07:16 PM

Cool site, someone has written a website to track starman in real time...
http://www.whereisroadster.com/

Cool site.  And it looks like he is a crypto lover too.  Smiley

http://www.whereisroadster.com/about.html

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
GTX980Power

Activity: 193
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

Hello. A very interesting project to earn money is here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2930554.new#new
Pages: « 1 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: