Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:34:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:53:53 AM

NASA is a government propaganda agency; everything they produce is 100% bullshit. Lies, CGI, stage magic and Hollywood; you're being Jewed by Jews that Jew.
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NScryps

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:54:33 AM

you shold reallu hop on a boat and sail to the horizon :-=)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:15:24 AM

you shold reallu hop on a boat and sail to the horizon :-=)

What if I've got a kayak?
btcgolong

Activity: 451
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

Flat-Earthers are back: 'It’s almost like the beginning of a new religion'

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/jan/20/flat-earth-believers-youtube-videos-conspiracy-theorists

A New York magazine piece on flat-Earthdom is skeptical of some who claim the mantle: “The line between actually believing the theory and enthusiastically entertaining is unclear. Being a Flat Earther exists in the same online space as chemtrails and the notion that 9/11 was an inside job: there are some who believe it sincerely, and magnitudes more who entertain the notion ironically.”

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:50:46 PM

^^^ I did post a fucking picture, you omitted it!

What are you talking about?  If you want to fuck me, I want to see a current picture.  Smiley

And he omitted: The ISS is not a plane. You can clearly see its shape lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C4yCynTCmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJzIQf3nR9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sclc5iDyWjE

There are hundreds of these videos clearly showing the ISS but he has to ignore it because there is no explanation.

Smoke & mirrors, it's probaly a stealth plane towing a banner.

Really? That's all you got? You are not even trying anymore, it's clearly not a stealth plane.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:16:03 PM

^^^ I did post a fucking picture, you omitted it!

What are you talking about?  If you want to fuck me, I want to see a current picture.  Smiley

And he omitted: The ISS is not a plane. You can clearly see its shape lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C4yCynTCmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJzIQf3nR9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sclc5iDyWjE

There are hundreds of these videos clearly showing the ISS but he has to ignore it because there is no explanation.

Smoke & mirrors, it's probaly a stealth plane towing a banner.

Really? That's all you got? You are not even trying anymore, it's clearly not a stealth plane.

The thing about stealth planes is you can't see them however, if one was to tow a banner lets say made of mylar shaped like the ISS how would an observer on the ground know?

My point is they're using stage magic and a bag of tricks like underwater shots, CGI, miniature models, high altitude planes, mylar balloons and misdirection. There is no globe or outer space; what NASA claims is impossible.
btcgolong

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:52:22 PM

"This Person Was Banned From A Flat Earth Group For Sharing A Dinosaur Joke And People Are Stunned "

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tanyachen/flat-earthers-triggered-by-dinosaur-joke?utm_term=.rsMoY3AMG#.sjxmBYLDp

"Of course, it spawned more jokes about the absurdity of the group to begin with. "Don't mess with them," one person warned. "They have members all around the globe.""

This is too rich!

MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:08:25 PM

The thing about stealth planes is you can't see them however, if one was to tow a banner lets say made of mylar shaped like the ISS how would an observer on the ground know?

Stealth planes cannot be seen by RADARS, you idiot!!! They are not invisibile to the naked eye, shithead!  Roll Eyes
How the fuck can you be so embarassing?!

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:56:51 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 04:35:15 PM by notbatman

https://i.imgur.com/XDrc8bj.jpg

Stealth planes cannot be seen by RADARS, you idiot!!! They are not invisibile to the naked eye, shithead!  Roll Eyes
How the fuck can you be so embarassing?!

Thanks for sharing your inside knowledge of what the air-forces capabilities are...

I know for sure the ISS is a deception, my banner towed by a stealth aircraft theory is just speculation however. Since I've got footage of the ISS being a high altitude aircraft with a blinking light, it's just as probable those youtube videos show CGI footage and the uploaders are just Jewish actors and minions. I can't tell for sure as they use occult (it means hidden) magic (as in stage magic with a rabbit a wand and a black hat) in their deceptions.

inb4. REEEEEE the military would never try to deceive anybody!!!!
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:24:05 PM

Flat-Earthers are back: 'It’s almost like the beginning of a new religion'

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2016/jan/20/flat-earth-believers-youtube-videos-conspiracy-theorists

A New York magazine piece on flat-Earthdom is skeptical of some who claim the mantle: “The line between actually believing the theory and enthusiastically entertaining is unclear. Being a Flat Earther exists in the same online space as chemtrails and the notion that 9/11 was an inside job: there are some who believe it sincerely, and magnitudes more who entertain the notion ironically.”

Flat Earth is physical science based on observations and empirical measurement, the globe is pseudoscience based solely on authority and deception. Religion is philosophy or metaphysics.

The guardian has a problem confusing apples and oranges it seems.
btcgolong

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:49:57 PM

Someone is turning this into a comic book, oh the irony...

Astargath

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:07:39 PM

Hey look notbatman another fake launch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p-PToD2URA

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
HarimauMalaysia

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

I'm really surprise to see how such a simple topic could've gotten so many replies.  I think it's obvious that the earth in round and not flat, especially in today's age and technology.  This is not 1,000 years ago.  But I guess people do like conspiracy theory.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:52:42 PM

brains also flat.

Dude, I now have a taste for scrabbled brains and eggs with a side of grits ...

The last time I enjoyed them was at the restaurant located here: https://www.google.com/maps/place/1244+Hwy+70+W,+Camden,+TN+38320/@36.0538784,-88.1201097,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x887b79c793f36f53:0x5dfe545535a24259!8m2!3d36.0538784!4d-88.117921

"Let me guess. You wanna eat my fuckin tail for dessert."

Actually, that's not a bad idea. Yummy! <and yes, I've eaten both, albeit never at one sitting but would enjoy both at the same time with a slab of smoked bacon>

"FUCK YOU! What next? Pickled pigs feet?"

Dude, that's where I draw the line. Now show me your balls. I wanna try out a new recipe. BTW, do you have a couple dude friends who don't have any plans for the rest of their lives? I don't wanna make a third of the dish depicted below ...

911: 911. State your emergency.
Mr. Pig: Some dude on the Internet wants to eat me.
911: Is that you again, Mr. Pig.
Mr. Pig: Ummm, no. This is Bob. The Internet dude wants to eat my brains, feet, tummy and now my balls.
911: You sure do sound like Mr. Pig.
Mr. Pig: Look bitch! Oink. This is Bob. Oink.
911: Okay, Bob. What's your address?
Mr. Pig: Inside Framer Joe's big red barn. Second stall on the right; fifth stall on the left if you enter from the rear. And please HURRY! I think this is the same dude who stalked Josh Zerlan of BFL in KC.
911: KC as in Kansas City Slab-O-Rama-Ding-Dong BBQ Festival host by David McClain and his Our Gang of Thieves?

MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:55:21 PM

I'm really surprise to see how such a simple topic could've gotten so many replies.  I think it's obvious that the earth in round and not flat, especially in today's age and technology.  This is not 1,000 years ago.  But I guess people do like conspiracy theory.

Easy: OP is a liar who keeps this shit alive to troll people and to get attention.
Today, year 2018, nobody on Earth believe we live on a flat motionless plane... period!

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:14:24 PM

Hey look notbatman another fake launch. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p-PToD2URA

Space x or better Fake x launches are nothing more but expensive fireworks show. If you can't see that now, probably there is little hope for you in future.

See detailed explanation and try to grasp it(if you will be able to): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JpX57R_tdk

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3053

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 10:37:14 PM

Space x or better Fake x launches are nothing more but expensive fireworks show. If you can't see that now, probably there is little hope for you in future.

If you're not dead by ignorance by 2020, I'll take the SpaceX shuttle to wherever you are on the planet, in under an hour, and tell you how wrong you are.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:43:08 PM

^^^ Clearly Musk can get you from point A to point B so long as you stop to charge the battery every few miles, this isn't the issue here. These videos he's posting to YouTube of "reusable rockets" (fake) going to "outer space" (fake) that show a "globe Earth" (fake) are fake ass shit; he's obviously doing this propaganda to get gibs.
Astargath

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:47:50 PM

^^^ Clearly Musk can get you from point A to point B so long as you stop to charge the battery every few miles, this isn't the issue here. These videos he's posting to YouTube of "reusable rockets" (fake) going to "outer space" (fake) that show a "globe Earth" (fake) are fake ass shit; he's obviously doing this propaganda to get gibs.

Everything you say is fake as shit, you are a jew.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:57:19 PM

Everything you say is fake as shit, you are a jew.

Pages: « 1 ... 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 [489] 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: