Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:42:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:39:03 PM

I think NASA has massive data centres on the ice wall.  I've heard rumors that they tap into the dome's trillions of volts and they run their secret farms with Black Arrow Prospero Miners.  They use to have the X1 and X3 but have since moved on to their X32.  The X32 is available for insiders to buy for about 6K and is guaranteed to mine more than 30 BTC in it's life time!  The insiders also get to plug their miners in at home into a "dome receptacle" giving them free power (they have always enjoyed free power at home now they can mine with it!).

NASA needs to control the worlds electrical supply by being the only ones that can tap into the domes trillions of volts and distribute it throughout the world. Thats why no one except the insiders can know about the dome and everyone else is taught the GE theory.

NASA and all space launches are just high altitude planes used to deploy new connections to the dome.  You have to make the connection high up on the dome because that is where the trillions of volts are stable enough for us to connect to!

Now they have ALL the angles covered and have had for centuries, until Nikon...  How the fuck did we forget to buy up Nikon to stop the release of the only fucking thing that can foil our evil plot...!!! 

Evil plots to control the universe always leave one little angle open that can bring down the house of cards.  Thankfully Notbatman has finally figured out NASAs Thermal Exhaust Port!  Wink

I know! Who would have thought that a Nikon P900 camera would do more to prove the lies of NASA than a 14" telescope ever could?

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-equipment/celestrons-14-inch-edgehd/
*Note* The author of the above linked article is a NASA shill and all of his photos are CGI photoshopped lies. He shouldn't be trusted. He's probably a lizard person, or at the very least, a Jew.  Tongue

"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:43:22 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 03:37:40 AM by notbatman

So we're also motionless, the Bible confirms this and adds that we're on pillars. Buddy doesn't say what we're attached to however. I suspect the Earth is a "device" attached to a larger machine.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3054

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 04:45:12 PM

the Bible confirms this

The Bible doesn't do anything. 

You take what you want from the vague and outdated scriptures. 

A thousand people will look at the bible, and not one will agree on what it meant.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:31:16 PM

the Bible confirms this

The Bible doesn't do anything. 

You take what you want from the vague and outdated scriptures. 

A thousand people will look at the bible, and not one will agree on what it meant.

Very true, Vod. As a Christian, I will be the first to admit that the Bible is very much open to interpretation. And let's face facts, the Bible was written by Bronze Age men who had little to no understanding of science and math. And they certainly didn't have telescopes. So they interpreted what they saw the best way they could.

But come on, Flat Earthers. It's 2018! Shouldn't it be more than obvious by now that when the Bible states "the firmament" that they were talking about the sky, not some silly dome. And the "separation of the waters above the firmament from the waters below the firmament" still doesn't mean there is a dome. The waters above the firmament are obviously the rain clouds and the waters below the firmament are the rivers, lakes, and seas.

There is no grand conspiracy to keep people ignorant of the "truth". NASA is real. Space is real. The Earth isn't flat. And it sure as hell isn't only 6,000 years old. Maybe instead of misinterpreting the Bible and posting YouTube videos and calling it "evidence" that the Earth is flat, you all should spend more time reading books written in the last 100 years, or, even better, go visit a Natural History museum. If you want spiritual guidance, read the Bible. If you want scientific fact, look elsewhere.

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:26:27 PM

So we're also motionless, the Bible confirms this and adds that we're on pillars. Buddy doesn't say what we're attached to however. I suspect the Earth is a "device" attached to a larger machine.

You know you are full of shit when even badecker, a religious extremist, does not agree with you.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Whtwabbit

Activity: 490
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:04:52 PM

^^^

How about you post this empirical evidence the earth is a spinning globe and prove I'm a liar. Show us how you measure sea curve then we can all see what a big fat liar I am. Also don't forget to include direct measurement of the Earth's motion.

How about you post your measurements that show the earth is flat, you have the burden of proof, until then you are still a liar and a jew.

If the earth were a ball the horizon would drop away as you got higher, when you go higher the horizon always stays at eye level, hence its a flat plane

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Astargath

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:22:17 PM

^^^

How about you post this empirical evidence the earth is a spinning globe and prove I'm a liar. Show us how you measure sea curve then we can all see what a big fat liar I am. Also don't forget to include direct measurement of the Earth's motion.

How about you post your measurements that show the earth is flat, you have the burden of proof, until then you are still a liar and a jew.

If the earth were a ball the horizon would drop away as you got higher, when you go higher the horizon always stays at eye level, hence its a flat plane

''would'' ''should'' ''could'' How about you show me some measurements or math to prove the earth is flath?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Whtwabbit

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:26:58 PM

^^^

''would'' ''should'' ''could'' How about you show me some measurements or math to prove the earth is flath?

''would'' ''should'' ''could'' WAT?

Try using your eyes instead of "math"

The "math" of lighthouses light proves its a flat plane, but yeah light curves, I forgot

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Astargath

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:41:08 PM

^^^

''would'' ''should'' ''could'' WAT?

Try using your eyes instead of "math"

The "math" of lighthouses light proves its a flat plane, but yeah light curves, I forgot

I can use my eyes and a telescope or a p900 to look at the ISS live in space. I can use my eyes to look at the thousands of pictures,videos and livestreams of earth from space. Here is one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:21:29 AM

YOU CAN'T HAVE MY ICE-CREAM BAR!

Whtwabbit

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:37:44 AM

"I can use my eyes and a telescope or a p900 to look at the ISS live in space"  yeah? is this what you see?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcskz1VgAmw

You must be a very skilled photographer if you can do that, maybe you could upload some of your shots so we can all see it

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Astargath

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:57:23 AM

"I can use my eyes and a telescope or a p900 to look at the ISS live in space"  yeah? is this what you see?

You must be a very skilled photographer if you can do that, maybe you could upload some of your shots so we can all see it

https://youtu.be/pDIPZFqfGGo?t=1m10s

Yes I can and in quite detail as well.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:13:25 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 01:39:50 PM by notbatman

"I can use my eyes and a telescope or a p900 to look at the ISS live in space"  yeah? is this what you see?

If you dig deep into your pocket for a Canon lens you can resolve a high altitude plane, they've set it up to fly at an altitude with that Nikon lens in mind.

shill confirms this: "How the fuck did we forget to buy up Nikon to stop the release of the only fucking thing that can foil our evil plot" -- t. shill

The Nikon P900 does however bust ocean curvature.

Check out the Canon lens video proof of the high altitude plane flaying exactly where the phone app said the ISS would be!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WopIZQXnL8k

https://i.imgur.com/hJQoOao.gif | http://archive.is/71VSE <--- saved a clip
cryptolet

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:48:34 PM

The earth is spherical or circle in shape and it hangs upon nothing.
micmac08

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

1. Launch a balloon with your own camera attached to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAifzh7_-cg

2. Sail around the world on your own.

3. Become an astronaut.
Astargath

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

"I can use my eyes and a telescope or a p900 to look at the ISS live in space"  yeah? is this what you see?

If you dig deep into your pocket for a Canon lens you can resolve a high altitude plane, they've set it up to fly at an altitude with that Nikon lens in mind.

shill confirms this: "How the fuck did we forget to buy up Nikon to stop the release of the only fucking thing that can foil our evil plot" -- t. shill

The Nikon P900 does however bust ocean curvature.

Check out the Canon lens video proof of the high altitude plane flaying exactly where the phone app said the ISS would be!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=WopIZQXnL8k

https://i.imgur.com/hJQoOao.gif | http://archive.is/71VSE <--- saved a clip

You can see the ISS in detail: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDIPZFqfGGo&feature=youtu.be&t=1m10s

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:38:46 PM

1. Launch a balloon with your own camera attached to it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAifzh7_-cg

2. Sail around the world on your own.

3. Become an astronaut.

Your proof the world is a ball using a fisheye lens? FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!!!
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:19:48 PM

While Astargath desperately tries to convince you a YouTube video of a UFO is actually the ISS I've got two that proves they're creating a deception!

Nasa Hoax Absolute Proof of Harness Wires -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-huF7fRlnA

NASA ISS 'Astronaut' Caught Faking Space Uses A Harness During Live Feed With Boise State -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fuogfZRVLs
Astargath

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:37:52 PM

While Astargath desperately tries to convince you a YouTube video of a UFO is actually the ISS I've got two that proves they're creating a deception!

Nasa Hoax Absolute Proof of Harness Wires -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-huF7fRlnA

NASA ISS 'Astronaut' Caught Faking Space Uses A Harness During Live Feed With Boise State -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fuogfZRVLs

As I said many many times you don't need to believe the video, you can check the ISS orbit or even the spacex car and follow them whenever you like with your own p900. Is just as easy as that. 

Also why don't you just take a boat or a plane and go around the flat earth like this :

https://imgur.com/Af21BZD

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:32:36 PM
Last edit: February 26, 2018, 09:43:22 PM by notbatman

As I said many many times you don't need to believe the video, you can check the ISS orbit or even the spacex car and follow them whenever you like with your own p900. Is just as easy as that.  

Also why don't you just take a boat or a plane and go around the flat earth like this :

https://imgur.com/Af21BZD

<--- This UFO is the proof we're on a globe according to Astargath, this is literally where we're at folks.
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: