Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:19:15 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2018, 07:59:26 AM by notbatman

Why is this still going on after three years? You'd think with Bitcoin at $10k flat-earthers of this thread should have more than enough money to travel to the edge and report back.

1. Access to Antarctica is restricted, in any case you would eventually hit a barrier.

2. Alex Sovu and his company Black Arrow stole every cent I had on a Bitcoin miner pre-order in 2013 and I never held significant amounts of BTC.

3. The Black Arrow miner the Prospero X-3 was named after a British satellite.

4. The Black Arrow rocket program and the Prospero satellite was a hoax and a fraud perpetrated by the (((British government))) to promote the lie that the world is a spinning globe.

5. The Earth is a flat and motionless plane.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joemarct

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:59:57 AM

No need to prove. The last time I checked, the earth was still flat  Cool Grin
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

Is there a membership fee for becoming a Flat-Earther? I may wanna join upon viewing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWxvIhMIxoM. That's some fucked up shit!

Check out his video on Antarctic vacation fraud, you'll get a kick out of it.

Okay, I promise to check it out under one condition: you promise to provide a link.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Flat Earth The Truth About Antarctic Travels -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTgMcXJuS0Y

After re-watching the video there two points that indicate Spinrad's customers are possibly being flown to the Arctic.

1. The plane has no passenger windows.
2. When reading reviews left by customers (assuming they're not shills) one poster comments on the bears; there are no bears in Antarctica.

Spinrad who seems to have a virtual monopoly on Antarctic tours is just like Black Arrow basing their scam around the fraud that is the globe.
Gvyneth

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

Just walk around the earth if it's flat you'll fall off if spherical you should be good. Wink
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

Just walk around the earth if it's flat you'll fall off if spherical you should be good. Wink

Oven
Emilytran

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:29:27 AM

Please learn to use EDIT function.

Remember this is flat earth thread, not crazy spinning ball madness.

Let all things here be done decently and in order.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:30:01 AM

^^^  OK so I've had a chance to analyze that ship.

1. I believe you know the Earth is flat and that you're a paid shill.

2. That ship is clearly not same as the CAP PASADO, that's bloody obvious. The shitty side angle picture you chose to highlight in-spite of the fact there being 37 different images is evidence of your shill.

3. There are waves visible spraying up behind the boat at 1m15s proof that the vessel is partially submerged.

4. Like I stated before since your first video is shit and you tried to deceive everybody due to being a fucking shill, I'm not even going to waste my time debunking the rest of your shitty links.

1. You are trolling

2. It fucking is, though. Prove otherwise. In the picture you posted it looks the same as well lmao.

3. Those are not visible waves though. It is called mirage, educate yourself.

4. Like I stated, you can't debunk anything because you don't have any argument and you have to keep your delusion going by ignoring the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nUFLLUahSI

Flat earth debunked in 1 video LUL

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:15:08 PM

^^^ Claims boats are the same, claims waves are mirage.

erteato

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

"They" should produce a reality show for flat-earthers sailing the ocean proving for themselves the true shape of earth . Composed of the most staunchest flatters.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 02:01:13 PM

Why is this still going on after three years? You'd think with Bitcoin at $10k flat-earthers of this thread should have more than enough money to travel to the edge and report back.

1. Access to Antarctica is restricted, in any case you would eventually hit a barrier.

2. Alex Sovu and his company Black Arrow stole every cent I had on a Bitcoin miner pre-order in 2013 and I never held significant amounts of BTC.

4. The Black Arrow rocket program and the Prospero satellite was a hoax and a fraud perpetrated by the (((British government))) to promote the lie that the world is a spinning globe.

Is Antarctica the only edge? What about East, West, and North?

Seeing the barrier itself would be something. Are you saying that not a single flat-earther has ever tried that?
Astargath

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:35:42 PM

^^^ Claims boats are the same, claims waves are mirage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nUFLLUahSI

Flat earth debunked in 1 video LUL

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
anna.cayne

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:46:49 PM

Earth is flat, 100%  Grin Grin
theCoinMaestro

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

I also don't get it how anyone would be strongly convinced that the earth is flat. The way the sun moves and the changing seasons in some parts of the globe suggest that the earth is not flat.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:28:01 PM

@notsmartman: do the contrary. Jump on a boat, sail away from the coast and eventually you'll discover that they invented the semi submergible landmass, you idiotic liar!  Roll Eyes

I hate everyone, equally.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:45:04 PM

Seeing the barrier itself would be something. Are you saying that not a single flat-earther has ever tried that?

Antarctica is a ring that surrounds the continents and holds in the oceans at bay. The North is in the center and East-West goes in a circle. Upon arriving at Antarctica you encounter a literal wall of ice:

Eventually after traveling many thousands of miles in complete darkness and temperatures as cold as it can literally get you reach the dome wall. The dome is made from a damascus type nickle-iron steel with a golden reflective coating that's positively electrified to many billions of volts.

Access to Antarctica is restricted and this is strictly enforced by all the worlds armed forces working together in a cooperative effort.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

I also don't get it how anyone would be strongly convinced that the earth is flat. The way the sun moves and the changing seasons in some parts of the globe suggest that the earth is not flat.

The Sun is a projection, a hologram projected off of the domes concave mirrored surface. If you measure it with a sextant you'll find it at about 3,000 miles high and 32 miles wide. Even a sundial is enough to show that the globe model is wrong.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 04:37:41 PM

Antarctica is a ring that surrounds the continents and holds in the oceans at bay. The North is in the center and East-West goes in a circle. Upon arriving at Antarctica you encounter a literal wall of ice:

Eventually after traveling many thousands of miles in complete darkness and temperatures as cold as it can literally get you reach the dome wall. The dome is made from a damascus type nickle-iron steel with a golden reflective coating that's positively electrified to many billions of volts.

Access to Antarctica is restricted and this is strictly enforced by all the worlds armed forces working together in a cooperative effort.

What's the distance from Valparaiso, Chile to Sydney, Australia?
Astargath

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

hahaha I had a good laugh at that dude, electrified to many billions of volts LUL.

''Article 2 – Freedom of scientific investigations and cooperation shall continue;'' It seems that me that the access is really not restricted as long as you are doing research or non-harmful activities.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:46:52 PM

It's likely trillions of volts I don't have an exact number.

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:00:58 PM

"TLDR: I got a decent job and am too busy paying taxes and consuming to have doubt and wrong think.

All questions are answered when I push the bar and a pellet emerges. I have the respect of all my fellow bucket crabs working hard to get ahead in this lopsided malaise of illusion, usury and theft.

Those who question the reality painstakingly narrated by government participants and their media arms are jobless, impotent losers.

For Science!

LARPWANK VON CIRCLEJERK, esq."
-- reddit hivemind
Pages: « 1 ... 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 [498] 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: