Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:01:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Battlecoin.org - Multiplayer bomberman clone  (Read 27468 times)
WhatTheGox
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:23:30 PM

I love this game , but i can hardly find a player to play with , i had previously played this game since the day it was launched and i loved the music.
I will place the game under arcade , looking forward for more games like this to remember my childhood.

Peak times will always be best for any traffic for gaming, 7:30 - 8:30 GMT i've found no matter what.  Asking people in chat to play also works.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
WARM SOMBRERO KISSES

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 12:44:31 PM

i try to ask Sunset Gangsta Tomatoz, Advent, mokka, and the others know who they are   Grin

Good game, good people. get your referral links out  Smiley
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:05:03 PM

This game I always played this when I was young. Nice game.
Look more a arcade to me than a gambling think but that is is oke.
Good that you have a toturial video how you can play it.
WARM SOMBRERO KISSES

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 01:10:58 PM

New people can always ask us in the game chat or do a quick click on the pink bar below that says what is this to get information on how to earn bitcoins or learn the basics  Smiley
holorga (OP)

Activity: 354

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 01:22:41 AM

started working on a webgl renderer which should be faster and work better on mobile
here is a small preliminary experiment: http://battlecoin.org/webgl

another dev is fixing networking code and lag issues

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:18:49 AM

started working on a webgl renderer which should be faster and work better on mobile

I have recommended this game to my friends and the only issue is the game lags to much so maybe we will be waiting until it gets fixed before we can finally enjoy playing this game. Also will keep notified for the mobile touch support. I am mostly online on my phone so it'll be much convinient for me if it gets implemented already. Keep up the good work OP!
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 04:25:53 AM

Lol... funny game. I even felt nostalgic playng this bomberman styled game!
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 08:49:42 AM

Nice work ! It's great to see that the project is an ongoing development and by all means you are more than capable! Maybe we can work together on some other projects in 2016

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
holorga (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 12:36:19 PM

I have recommended this game to my friends and the only issue is the game lags to much so maybe we will be waiting until it gets fixed before we can finally enjoy playing this game. Also will keep notified for the mobile touch support. I am mostly online on my phone so it'll be much convinient for me if it gets implemented already. Keep up the good work OP!

initial touch controls are implemented! you can try them out. (touching the left side spawns a joystick, and touching the right side drops a bomb) but in my experience, its a bit laggy on the phones.
new webgl graphics together with network fixes should make it totally playable on mobile. soon!

Nice work ! It's great to see that the project is an ongoing development and by all means you are more than capable! Maybe we can work together on some other projects in 2016

yup, totally open for cooperation and profit sharing, this is more of a platform then a bomberman game, we have a lot planned and new people are welcome

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2943

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 05:50:21 PM

Hello sir i have a little problem about your site... I can't access to your site, always say "The connection has timed out"
Check it sir i think my ip is block listed..  yesterday i can play it with no problem but now i got this issue...
Please fix it...
Update:
i also tried it in opera mini browser and firefox browser still getting this issue

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
holorga (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:52:09 PM

Hello sir i have a little problem about your site... I can't access to your site, always say "The connection has timed out"
Check it sir i think my ip is block listed..  yesterday i can play it with no problem but now i got this issue...
Please fix it...
Update:
i also tried it in opera mini browser and firefox browser still getting this issue

should be fixed now, sorry, our anti ddos system is a bit paranoid, I should tweak it

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:46:45 PM

I love this game but seems it's losing players quick? I remember the first couple of days I say this game it had around 60 connected players, I just checked now and there were only 6 players online, it's unfortunate because it's the best BTC related game I have ever seen. I hope that once the lag on the controls get fixed we can have a lot more people playing and for higher amounts.
holorga (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 03:50:47 PM

I love this game but seems it's losing players quick? I remember the first couple of days I say this game it had around 60 connected players, I just checked now and there were only 6 players online, it's unfortunate because it's the best BTC related game I have ever seen. I hope that once the lag on the controls get fixed we can have a lot more people playing and for higher amounts.

yup, I'm not worried, with faucet/tournaments/webgl/lag fix I think we'll get players.
taking it easy atm, fixing and improving from what we've learned after the launch.

WaterSupply

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2015, 03:54:03 PM

Nice! I love the pixel art.

You should spend more time marketing this game. I am pretty sure it will get pretty popular as when i played it it was quite cute. The gameplay is pretty smooth and exciting. With more players you will get more income. Also try and improve lag as sometimes it is slow, you could have competitions and giveaways to attract more players. Good luck

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 06, 2015, 04:16:10 PM

Do you have more games like this being developed? I mean retro arcade type of games where a multiplayer setting would work? as a kid there was a lot of games I loved played with friends that would work greatly to bet BTC against other people. Pretty much a lot of the mame collection games would be great. What are the risks of copyright infringement problems tho? Did you create the sprites yourself are they directly ripped from the original game?
holorga (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2015, 12:13:35 PM

Nice! I love the pixel art.

You should spend more time marketing this game. I am pretty sure it will get pretty popular as when i played it it was quite cute. The gameplay is pretty smooth and exciting. With more players you will get more income. Also try and improve lag as sometimes it is slow, you could have competitions and giveaways to attract more players. Good luck

yes, these are my thoughts exactly, I think gameplay needs some fixes first though (lag)

Do you have more games like this being developed? I mean retro arcade type of games where a multiplayer setting would work? as a kid there was a lot of games I loved played with friends that would work greatly to bet BTC against other people. Pretty much a lot of the mame collection games would be great. What are the risks of copyright infringement problems tho? Did you create the sprites yourself are they directly ripped from the original game?

I think there are some risks of copyright infringement, textures are taken from random places or drawn by hand, character is obviously not our property,
we consider the graphics placeholders and will make our own.

We would like to work on more games like this in the future and long term yes, bomberman I think is a great game and a good initial experiment to see if people like it, we'll be super happy to work on new features and games if it turns out profitable.

onix888

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:53:28 PM

Hello admin.

I'm EURIONIX on your game. We played together today (EURIONIX vs BATTLECAT) You won and earned 500000 sats. I can't log in to your website. When I write my username and password the response is: "USER NOT FOUND"

What is happening ? Can you help me please ?

Thanks.
onix888

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 11:06:13 PM

Don't worry admin. I can finally log in.

Thank you anyway.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:02:30 AM

I'm stucked on the login page where I can't create a new account here on my mobile. Also the games seems not to be loading even when I click there is no response. My internet is not a problem since I can play any other online game on my mobile. I hope this gets fixed soon.
holorga (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 12:33:13 AM

I'm stucked on the login page where I can't create a new account here on my mobile. Also the games seems not to be loading even when I click there is no response. My internet is not a problem since I can play any other online game on my mobile. I hope this gets fixed soon.

which phone? works on android for me, but not very well, we'll improve mobile gamplay a lot when webgl views are finished. (http://battlecoin.org/webgl)

btw I pushed a bunch of small updates today
among the bugfixes, you can now send btc to other users (hover on the avatar)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: