Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:45:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [GMC] GameCredits • A Multi-Platform Gaming Currency [GMC]  (Read 188340 times)
neleonele

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 08:13:25 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2015, 11:27:12 AM by neleonele

still nothing to show except a new thread nice job guys

I am quite inclined to bite your head off...

but that's not constructive. Instead, I'll simply ask what YOU are doing or would like to see done to get this ball rolling. We spent quite some time making sure y'all have a stable client to work with, a working and correct block explorer (that was me), and gathering personnel to take things forward. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it burned in not much more than that. It is far easier to destroy something than build, or rebuild it.
i would like to see it being used already its been a year this is crypto you cant take this long as you can see there is only a few people left that are interested me being 1 but its just takeing to long show us somthing or the campaigne will start  

Somebody already said this:Welcome on my ignore list and goodbye!
This team works above 2 months,hard work,code and everything.
You sounds negative and like antagonist for some reason,so leave this thread.

Edit:I knew it that was you darkslash or glitterush(you change nicks like socks)...Are you again in web showboobs job?

https://twitter.com/BTCJuzz

Your work is here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=958975.msg10490963#msg10490963

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 11:43:17 AM

Hi,dev ,any news now ?
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 07:26:55 AM

still nothing to show except a new thread nice job guys

I am quite inclined to bite your head off...

but that's not constructive. Instead, I'll simply ask what YOU are doing or would like to see done to get this ball rolling. We spent quite some time making sure y'all have a stable client to work with, a working and correct block explorer (that was me), and gathering personnel to take things forward. Rome wasn't built in a day, but it burned in not much more than that. It is far easier to destroy something than build, or rebuild it.
i would like to see it being used already its been a year this is crypto you cant take this long as you can see there is only a few people left that are interested me being 1 but its just takeing to long show us somthing or the campaigne will start  

Fair enough. I know little of the history of the coin, only that a friend of mine invited me to be on the team after it was taken over by a new development team. The mechanics of the coin are good, now, but had pretty serious problems when I joined. I am of the opinion, given that it's a new team and a rebranding, that we are better off taking it a bit slow and gathering a solid basis for future development before announcing all sorts of goals. It is far better to under promise and over deliver than to make wild claims and then fail. Slow and steady wins marathons. The sprints that matter are over.

I apologise for my tone earlier. I'm not generally a mean person, but I put about all of my spare time into this project, and I'm a very busy man. So it came across rather personal. I reacted in kind. I can only plead a bad day and being tired. We are working on a number of things now that the mechanics of the coin are up to date and working well. I'm not in charge of the project, so it's neither my intention nor my place to say what they are. But rest assured, we're not sitting around.

On that note, there is not one of us on the development team that would stand in the way of community members doing their own development and promotion, in partnership with us or on their own.

EDIT: the wording above looks like I did the fixing Tongue I helped, but only as a guinea pig. Coinsolidation did the majority of the code work, if not all of it. I'm uncertain on that. I built a block explorer and am building a pool. I also have a background in management and marketing, so I am helping the main team on that level.
coinsolidation

Activity: 294

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 12:21:02 PM

Coinsolidation did the majority of the code work, if not all of it. I'm uncertain on that.

I created the new 0.9.4 codebase for GameCredits, and will be maintaining the core.

I am also creating a Game Payment Platform / API in conjunction with the Multi User Wallet API that Project Bitmark requires. This component will enable GMC to be adopted quickly by game companies / developers and users without them requiring any detailed knowledge of crypto currencies.

For the foreseeable future you can consider me one of the primary developers on GameCredits, in addition to Bitmark.

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:57:54 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 01:53:54 PM by shavers

Let's wait for the official announcement from Foundation, but yes, the Game Payment Platform is nearly done and there are other grand projects in the making. We're going to make announcements time linessly, usualy after everything is tested and ready to use. It's no secret there are some big stakeholders around and some of them are partially involved in ongoing development. I feel like i shouldn't discuss the price now but since there are a few impatient daytraders here too i feel obliged to say that i'm not concerned (and pretty much don't care) about the price ATM, yet i wasn't elated back in january when the price hit 1900 sat - they're both insubstantial and ridiculous. IMO we're missing a zero or two Wink but that's just me, don't take my word as an advice. On the other hand i see "buy time" written all over the markets and everything dumped will probably be dumped on me. Don't expect any P&D from us, we're focused on creating demand in terms of bringing GMC out of crypto stigma, making it adopted by gamers and companies worldvide and putting it to best possible use: being a crypto based fast secure versatile hands on in-game payment solution taylored for everyones need.

Edit: we're happy to have a coinsolidation in our team, one of the best dev's in a bussiness!

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 03:26:58 PM

Minor update. I have now built a pool for GMC, but it's still in testing. I don't want to go public with it until the kinks are straightened, but anyone who wants to give it a shot, PM me. Just be aware that it might not work correctly right now.
coinsolidation

Activity: 294

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 04:28:09 PM

Edit: we're happy to have a coinsolidation in our team, one of the best dev's in a bussiness!

Thank you, and hopefully over the coming weeks I can prove that statement unambiguously Smiley  Happy to be working with you all.

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)
Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:36:05 PM

..And a Major update. The new GMC pool is up, operational, and ready for your hash Cheesy There will be cosmetic changes in coming days, but all the mechanics are working and tested.

Bring it on!

http://gmc.cryptocloudhosting.org/GMC/public/index.php

OP will be updated soon as well.
Jonesd
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:10:53 PM

Good to have some updates and congrats on getting that pool up!

Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Block Bastards
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 07:13:04 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2015, 08:26:59 PM by batesresearch

GMC will be one of our launch coins on our new giveaway site, see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1025843 for more information.
Our donation address for GMC will be Gan9bJXVp2D8EtmzyiW4aVm8KSTF6JRWXq

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
foxkyu

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 03:01:21 AM

is this pow over or not??
i'm mining gmc on coin-miners, but got nothing so far
and can't withdraw my gmc coin too Sad
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:47:10 AM

Seems their last block was 38 hours ago. I would suggest contacting them and mine at this pool in the meantime :

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:53:35 AM

Seems their last block was 38 hours ago. I would suggest contacting them and mine at this pool in the meantime :

That is my pool. No idea what's going on with coin-miners, but they always used to be a decent outfit. Hopefully they got all updated. Meantime, the GMC pool listed above is working just fine, and we could definitely use more miners. Thanks for the Plug, jonesd Cheesy
Jonesd
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 05:58:57 AM

That is my pool. No idea what's going on with coin-miners, but they always used to be a decent outfit. Hopefully they got all updated. Meantime, the GMC pool listed above is working just fine, and we could definitely use more miners. Thanks for the Plug, jonesd Cheesy

You're welcome Smiley

Perhaps it is only a front-end problem and they're still mining.

Biomech
Legendary

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:05:49 AM

You're welcome Smiley

could very well be. If I remember correctly, they run the same front end I do. MPOS. It's probably the most operator friendly pool software there is, unless the MySql files get screwed up. Stratum, which is a separate program, will keep pluggin' along. It sometimes takes a lot of tweaking to get MPOS back online if something goes south in one of it's database tables. Nothing gets lost, and it eventually can be put right (which is also pretty good for pool software!) but it can be a cast iron bitch to fix.

I learned to set it up because solomining just don't work for me. No matter how many people have tried to help, I cannot make an asic mine to my wallet. Don't know what the hell I've done wrong, but in sheer frustration I learned to build pools Cheesy Not much difference between solo mining and pool mining if you're the only one on the pool. And unlinke solo mining, all I gotta do is point cgminer to the right ip. Pretty easy when it's "localhost:3333". Taking them "live" is a bit more complex, due to security issues, but once it's set up and debugged, MPOS pretty well takes care of itself as long as you keep an eye on it.
scorpio25

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 09:35:42 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2015, 11:48:34 AM by scorpio25

You're welcome Smiley

I'm sorry about the problem on coinminers pool but i was having my cronjobs stuck for 2 days , now i just fixed the problem and is working just fine Wink but the problems is that this pool dont bring me so much profit so i suggest you to move to http://gmc.cryptocloudhosting.org/GMC/public/index.php , i dont know how much longer i will keep this pool up , so dev pls remove my pool from the op

foxkyu

Activity: 938

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:06:56 PM

I'm sorry about the problem on coinminers pool but i was having my cronjobs stuck for 2 days , now i just fixed the problem and is working just fine Wink but the problems is that this pool dont bring me so much profit so i suggest you to move to http://gmc.cryptocloudhosting.org/GMC/public/index.php , i dont know how much longer i will keep this pool up , so dev pls remove my pool from the op
thank you Smiley, i see my coin on the block explorer.
but still didn't recieve my coin yet. maybe the problem is in exchange side.
already contact theem and waiting their answer..
shavers

Activity: 439
Merit: 288

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 04:50:01 PM

I'm sorry to hear that scorpio25 but i have to suggest you to keep the pool up for two weeks max cause i have a firm reason to believe the overall GMC hashrate will increase significantly.

Aber wie willst du denn einmal sterben, Narziß, wenn du doch keine Mutter hast?
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 06:49:05 PM

Starting to watch this thread.

Question:
How will you convince game devs/companies to use this?

richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 07:14:33 PM

Looks like the coin has forked again... Dev, can you please provide a bootstrap?   We have disabled the wallet until we are back on the correct fork.

thanks
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: