Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:11:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Palestine & israel? What do you think about that situation?  (Read 15031 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:02:22 AM

Hmmm I do not think it is only a question of money but I agree with bryant.coleman, why is it needed this VETO? We can't call it a democracy vote where 1 nation = 1 vote but if one (or more) of those 5 nations will express the VETO, it can block everything ( Roll Eyes this is really insane).

May be we should give more importance to either GDP or the total population. Giving 1 vote each to Monaco (which is having a population of 30,000) and China (population of 1.3 billion) is not fair either. The US is able to get dozens of votes by default, from its minuscule vassal states such as Micronesia and Marshall Islands, which puts it in an advantage when compared to the others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:46:58 PM

Hmmm I do not think it is only a question of money but I agree with bryant.coleman, why is it needed this VETO? We can't call it a democracy vote where 1 nation = 1 vote but if one (or more) of those 5 nations will express the VETO, it can block everything ( Roll Eyes this is really insane).

May be we should give more importance to either GDP or the total population. Giving 1 vote each to Monaco (which is having a population of 30,000) and China (population of 1.3 billion) is not fair either. The US is able to get dozens of votes by default, from its minuscule vassal states such as Micronesia and Marshall Islands, which puts it in an advantage when compared to the others.

Yes of course, but they cannot stop the action with the VETO. it should be removed, because 5 nations can't 'decide' to all the others. I can say at 99% that USA doesn't want to help the Palestinian people instead I can say they want help 'only' the israeli government.

Waiting a reply from J. J. Phillips  (if you want Wink) without any sort of blame or offense by you, thanks.
BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 04:31:31 PM

Jerusalem belongs to Israel.

1. I want to drink fresh white wine (isn't it too racist?)
2. I want to smoke weed (a plant of the Creation)
3. I want to do it looking at ... (privacy)

1+2+3=I want.

I want = opposition is illusory.

the admin of b.o. (or others idiots, low life, low what ever, from where ever) can say (only lies so who cares), think, do, attempt, or even attack Tsahaltm (be ready such low lifes will do it (not iran, to be clear)).

premise: the b.o. admin past and present (and future) hates Judaism, simple only the POTUS must be trusted.

conclusion: it may be the last fight (ie real total, no mercy, etc).

even if it's radiated from fukushima (thx Japan).

Bitmos

(this isn't an endorsement of any israeli gov, just stating the fact that I feel better in Israel, than in any of it's neighbors... and there are many people that pretends to be Hebrews, but who aren't (will see, it's only a guess, I am not in a position to determine it) some live in Israel, others in foreign countries, some even do Shabat, however God Knows).

What is fun, is that if you don't agree, you will have to defeat an enemy (from your position) who has nowhere to go... that's the toughest fight, generally of a life time...

In pictures:

euobserver.com/media/src/46c6126ec514519a5db6c611e8b8d481.jpg

certain lack of perspective...

http://previous.presstv.ir/photo/20140906/377870_Gaza-War.jpg

here we go... It's called creating deepness in urban (battle)field, of course, once it's on, it's more (ruins)field.

advice: chose carefully.

money is faster...
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 10:39:06 AM

Yes of course, but they cannot stop the action with the VETO. it should be removed, because 5 nations can't 'decide' to all the others. I can say at 99% that USA doesn't want to help the Palestinian people instead I can say they want help 'only' the israeli government.

Waiting a reply from J. J. Phillips  (if you want Wink) without any sort of blame or offense by you, thanks.

I'm behind on this thread, so I'll just assume the past few pages is a lot of "Gee I wish the U.S. didn't have a veto so the U.N. could kill the Jews."

As was mentioned before, the U.S. has a veto on the security council. It also has some extra influence on a number of countries because the U.S. gives a hell of a lot of countries a hell of a lot of money. Maybe you should spend more time trying to convince countries to refuse U.S. aid.

Pretend it's a hypothetical world in which the U.S. is out of the picture at the U.N. Now countries can vote however they want on the security council, at the general assembly, or however you imagine the U.N. works. Now, what exactly could/would/should the U.N. do in regards to the Arab-Israeli conflict?

Someone earlier mentioned that the U.N. could patrol the seas near Gaza to prevent weapon shipments. I see no evidence that "the U.N." (whatever that even means in this context) wants to prevent weapon shipments to Gaza. Frankly, I see no evidence that most of the people on this board want that.

But do you think "the U.N." would vote to enforce a weapons blockage on Gaza? (Since you won't answer, I'll answer for you: no, you don't.)

OK. Maybe you think "the U.N." will vote to recognize a Palestinian state as was discussed earlier. Well, maybe they would. And that would change...what...exactly. I asked earlier, and someone responded with "a lot would change." I'm sure he's given specifics to flesh that out since I've been away.

Now let me let you in on a little open secret. The U.N. is a fucking joke. Yes, it's anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian, if you care to look into it. But that's hardly a problem because the U.N. quite literally doesn't matter.

You say the U.N. doesn't stop the evil Zionist Jews from hurting those poor peaceful people who just want to live in peace with neighbor oh yes, we'd never lie to KILL THE JEWS THERE'S ONE BEHIND THAT TREE!

Well, yes, the U.N. doesn't stop them. The U.N. is powerless (fortunately). But that cuts both ways.

If all those countries that would vote against Israel at the U.N. to "stop Israel" just formed an alliance to take some action, the U.N. could and would do nothing to stop them. They really can't use the excuse "The U.N. won't let us" except on very uninformed people.

What is the action you think would be helpful here if "the U.N." took it? And why can't the countries form a coalition and simply take that action?

redzeronazi says:
Quote from: redzeronazi
they cannot stop the action with the VETO

"The" is used when there is a clear, unique referent, so I assume I missed this clear, unique action which the U.N. could take but is being stopped because of "the VETO." Can you save me the trouble of reading the past few days of posts and repeat what this action is? (<- This is a question and is being asked because I'm hoping you'll answer it. An answer would be in the form "The action the U.N. could take is ___." where you replace the ___ with a phrase that can be clearly interpreted as an action.)

What is it you really want? Since you guys don't answer questions, I'll answer for you again. You want dead Jews. Don't worry, eventually a coalition will be formed, the Jews will be killed, and you can hand out candy on the streets while cheering. The only thing that's delaying it is most people who want to do it want someone else to pay for it. And the fact that post-Hitler the Jews learned you have to shoot back, so the next people who try to kill the Jews might find themselves dead instead.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:01:16 PM

I'm behind on this thread, so I'll just assume the past few pages is a lot of "Gee I wish the U.S. didn't have a veto so the U.N. could kill the Jews."

Oh.. here you come again. OK... now answering your question, I don't think there will ever be a resolution in the United Nations, to "Kill the Jews". We were talking about the right of Palestinians to live on the lands where they were born (and their ancestors were born), and not about gassing a few hundred Jews.
redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:19:51 PM

Oh.. here you come again. OK... now answering your question, I don't think there will ever be a resolution in the United Nations, to "Kill the Jews". We were talking about the right of Palestinians to live on the lands where they were born (and their ancestors were born), and not about gassing a few hundred Jews.

Exactly, I have created this thread only to 'catch' some opinion about the fact : why the Palestinian people are oppressed? Why didn't israel respect those *agreements? Why have they illegal invaded Palestine?

I am not talking about hamas etc... I am talking about the Palestinian people and you cannot sat they are not oppressed (if you will say it, I am sure you are a liar). The fault here is from UN and (old/actual) israel government.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 06:22:18 PM

First, this is why I'm comfortable calling you guys Nazis, and I'm surprised anyone reasonable is willing to stand with you. In the Holocaust six million Jews were killed, not a few hundred. And to destroy Israel it would take killing about six million Jews again. I doubt it would be by gas this time. Anyway, people like you can decide how it happens, obviously. I don't have much say in the matter. If it's up to the Palestinians I imagine most of the Jews will be stoned or thrown off buildings. Probably a combination of the two: throwing them off a building and then trying to throw stones off the building faster. The one thing we can be sure of is that they'll be yelling Allahu Akbar!

Most Palestinians alive today were born in Jordan, the West Bank, Gaza or Israel. The ones in Jordan can keep living in Jordan, where they were born. Maybe Jordan will kill a few thousand of them like they did in Black September, 1971, but no one will care unless they can blame it on the Jews. And if the Jordanians do the Palestinians will respond like they did in 1972, by killing Jews in Munich. The Palestinians born the West Bank/Gaza can continue to live in the West Bank/Gaza. In a two-state solution what is now called "the West Bank" and "Gaza" would be called "Palestine." The ones who live in Israel can keep living in Israel. Sounds like we don't have a problem. People can live where they were born.

But I know what you're really saying. You're saying Palestinians who are the descendants of people who once lived in the land now called "Israel" should be able to return to that land, treated as full citizens, and then be allowed to vote to...kill the Jews. So, in the end it's still "kill the Jews," and only a few Jews (40%?) are naive enough not to see right through this. It's one of the key "Palestinian demands" called "the right of return." It's never going to happen on a grand scale, though it's conceivable that some older people who were actually alive in 1947 might be able to return. Maybe instead of the descendants of Palestinians going back to Israel, there should be an accounting of land stolen from Jews around the world in the 20th centuries, and Palestinians should be given all of that. They could probably get some nice real estate from Egypt to Iran, as well as some very nice apartments in Germany, Holland and France. But, let's be real, they don't want land. They want the Jews dead. They're pretty fucking open about it. The "right of return" is just a means to that end.

There have always been three very big sticking points in "peace negotiations."

1. The Right of Return: Palestinian descendants should be able to return to land their ancestors left/were kicked out of (depending on the story).
2. The Status of Jerusalem: Both sides want it. Israel says it'll never give it up, but in fact Barak offered part of East Jerusalem in the Camp David 2000 peace offer Arafat rejected.
3. Recognition of Israel (as a Jewish state): Arafat finally gave in to some degree on this with Oslo (though tended to hedge on the "Jewish" part in interviews). Hamas will never recognize Israel, and this is obvious if you know anything about Hamas. It's like saying the KKK will recognize civil rights. The best you can hope for is they'll be shamed into shutting the fuck up. Hamas will never be shamed into shutting up because they're both shameless and very popular.

Of course, there's also the issue of...

4. Terrorism: How many Jews are Palestinians allowed to kill annually before Israel is allowed to bomb the fuck out of them. Actually, the issue is what the Palestinian "authority"/government is obliged to do to stop terrorist attacks (or rocket attacks or martyrdom operations or whatever you call them). Anyone who's been following this for any length of time knows what the Palestinians always do in response to terrorism: reward it and encourage it. Naming schools after the terrorists is always popular.

The exact borders aren't really the main point, as far as I can tell. The deal offered at Camp David in 2000 gives a good indication of what the borders could be. Similar to pre-1967 but with some land exchanges based on "the facts on the ground."

If any of you are serious when you say you want both sides to live together in peace, then you should have a well-thought out position on these major issues.

I would ask you guys what your positions on those three main points are, but what's the fucking point anymore? You know everything's the fault of the Jews. The rest are just details to you. Better to outsource the details to your Mullahs/Obamas.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 06:48:14 PM

Somehow I totally fucked up my last post. This is all that's left. Fuck it. I'm not typing it again. Short version: You're all fucking lying Jew hating Nazis.

And why are the "Palestinian people oppressed"? Because they're fucking terrorists! Every chance they have ever been given to help make peace they have used to make war. It's like saying the KKK is oppressed, which they actually kind of are, but I am 100% in favor of the "oppression" of violent racists. I'm funny that way. (The KKK was also formed as resistance to occupation, by the way.)

Just to clarify in case any of you are KKK supporters. While I hate the KKK, I in no way mean to suggest they're as bad as the Palestinians.

redsn0w (OP)
Legendary

#Free market

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:55:45 PM

Just to clarify in case any of you are KKK supporters. While I hate the KKK, I in no way mean to suggest they're as bad as the Palestinians.

This is the original post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012231.msg11125626#msg11125626  and it seems that you know the truth but you don't want to say it Wink. No problem, we all know that israel invaded the Palestinian land "illegally", so you can say whatever you want but at the end you will be always wrong.

Can I ask you why are you doing this? It is really insane, change the words/thought of other users. Are you paid to do this? Thanks for the attention.
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:06:21 PM

Why didn't Israel respect those *agreements?

What agreements are you referring to? Your * referenced a map. This map talked about the British mandate, the UN partition plan of 1947, Israeli independence in 1948 followed by the attacks by Arab neighbors, and finally the Six Day War in 1967. Which of these are "agreements"? The only one that seems close to an "agreement" is the UN partition plan of 1947, but the Palestinians rejected it, not the Israelis. A plan is only an "agreement" when both sides agree.

While I have asked you many questions in the previous paragraph, I know you're incapable of answering questions. I mean, if you can't even attempt to answer a "fill in the blank" question about what action the U.N. could/should take if the U.S. didn't have a veto, when YOU'RE the one who wrote "the action," then it's clear you really can't answer even the simplest question. So you don't have to bother. Just keep posting uninformed dumb bullshit that ignores everything I say. People seem to enjoy it.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:08:41 PM

This is the original post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012231.msg11125626#msg11125626  and it seems that you know the truth but you don't want to say it Wink. No problem, we all know that israel invaded the Palestinian land "illegally", so you can say whatever you want but at the end you will be always wrong.

Can I ask you why are you doing this? It is really insane, change the words/thought of other users. Are you paid to do this? Thanks for the attention.

Um. No that's a link to one of your posts. Be careful or people might catch on to the fact that we're the same person and this whole thread is just a fucking game. And obviously you know whether or not I'm paid to do this, because you know whether or not you're paid to do this.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:11:43 PM

Israel invaded the Palestinian land "illegally"

Something can only be "illegal" if it's against the law. Which law do you mean?

Again, you're not the question answering sort, I know. I capitalized the I in "Israel" in your quote because it seems like you forgot to.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:15:00 PM

To clarify about my missing post: I wrote a massive wall of text replying to everything in great detail and demolishing all arguments against the legitimacy and in favor of the right of return. The post mention the KKK was meant to be a clarification of a small part of that post. I probably clicked "edit" instead of "quote" and edited by massive post to almost nothing.

Since presenting claims without evidence is popular in this thread, I'll just expect you to accept that I won the argument completely in that lost post. You're welcome.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:31:09 PM

However, I think it's not quite true to say that groups are stopped when they want to help the people in the Palestinian territories:

"Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip receive one of the highest levels of aid in the world."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_aid_to_Palestinians

It's several billion dollars worth of aid each year. Most of this aid comes from Europe.

Everyone ignored this, but I think it's important. The fact that "Palestinians receive one of the highest levels of aid in the world" is completely consistent with my assertion "most of the world hates Jews." Palestinians are being rewarded for killing Jews. However, it's completely inconsistent with the assertion "The U.S. is preventing help getting to the Palestinians" which people seem to be making here (especially regarding the U.S. influence on the U.N.). Maybe you're not being clear about the kind of "help" you have in mind. I'd ask, but everyone would ignore the question.

TeamButtcoin

Activity: 466

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:40:39 PM

Somehow I totally fucked up my last post. This is all that's left. Fuck it. I'm not typing it again. Short version: You're all fucking lying Jew hating Nazis.

And why are the "Palestinian people oppressed"? Because they're fucking terrorists! Every chance they have ever been given to help make peace they have used to make war. It's like saying the KKK is oppressed, which they actually kind of are, but I am 100% in favor of the "oppression" of violent racists. I'm funny that way. (The KKK was also formed as resistance to occupation, by the way.)

jesus fucking christ you've managed to condense a lot of bad opinions into such a small amount of words

███▄▄  ▄▄███
██▄▄   ▀▀████▀▀   ▄▄██
 ▀▀███▄▄      ▄▄███▀▀
█▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄███▀▀
█████▄▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄
██  ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀
██      ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
██   ▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
██   ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
██▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄▄▄
▀▀███▄▄        ▄▄███▀▀
    ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
        ▀▀██▀▀
graIn..
The Backbone of
Modern Work Agreements.
███████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████ ██████████████████
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████ ██
████
████
████
████

█████████████   █████

.Whitepaper.
█████   █████████████

████
████
████
████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██████████████████ ████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:47:24 PM

Holy shit. I argued so well in this thread that I became a "Full Member" and get to have an avatar. In honor of the thread I thought I'd remember a very special day in Palestinian history: September 11, 2001. What a happy day for them.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 07:48:18 PM

jesus fucking christ you've managed to condense a lot of bad opinions into such a small amount of words

I think the word you're looking for is "true", not "bad".

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 08:12:48 PM

Can I ask you why are you doing this?

I answered this question earlier:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012231.msg11073918#msg11073918

BitMos

Activity: 182
Merit: 123

"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:35:01 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2015, 10:52:27 AM by BitMos

pro tip always ctrl+p your message at regular intervals during writing...  Roll Eyes

Waiting a reply from J. J. Phillips  (if you want Wink) without any sort of blame or offense by you, thanks.

Pretend it's a hypothetical world in which the U.S. is out of the picture at the U.N. Now countries can vote however they want on the security council, at the general assembly, or however you imagine the U.N. works. Now, what exactly could/would/should the U.N. do in regards to the Arab-Israeli conflict?

Someone earlier mentioned that the U.N. could patrol the seas near Gaza to prevent weapon shipments. I see no evidence that "the U.N." (whatever that even means in this context) wants to prevent weapon shipments to Gaza. Frankly, I see no evidence that most of the people on this board want that.

But do you think "the U.N." would vote to enforce a weapons blockage on Gaza? (Since you won't answer, I'll answer for you: no, you don't.)

OK. Maybe you think "the U.N." will vote to recognize a Palestinian state as was discussed earlier. Well, maybe they would. And that would change...what...exactly. I asked earlier, and someone responded with "a lot would change." I'm sure he's given specifics to flesh that out since I've been away.

Now let me let you in on a little open secret. The U.N. is a fucking joke. Yes, it's anti-Israel and pro-Palestinian, if you care to look into it. But that's hardly a problem because the U.N. quite literally doesn't matter.

You say the U.N. doesn't stop the evil Zionist Jews from hurting those poor peaceful people who just want to live in peace with neighbor oh yes, we'd never lie to KILL THE JEWS THERE'S ONE BEHIND THAT TREE!

Well, yes, the U.N. doesn't stop them. The U.N. is powerless (fortunately). But that cuts both ways.

If all those countries that would vote against Israel at the U.N. to "stop Israel" just formed an alliance to take some action, the U.N. could and would do nothing to stop them. They really can't use the excuse "The U.N. won't let us" except on very uninformed people.

What is the action you think would be helpful here if "the U.N." took it? And why can't the countries form a coalition and simply take that action?

redzeronazi says:
Quote from: redzeronazi
they cannot stop the action with the VETO

What is it you really want? Since you guys don't answer questions, I'll answer for you again. You want dead Jews. Don't worry, eventually a coalition will be formed, the Jews will be killed, and you can hand out candy on the streets while cheering. The only thing that's delaying it is most people who want to do it want someone else to pay for it. And the fact that post-Hitler the Jews learned you have to shoot back, so the next people who try to kill the Jews might find themselves dead instead.

J.J. what a funny guy. I find very interesting your position, you know as much as I defend your God Given Rights to EXPRESS yourself the way you see fit (while hurting no one, ie everyone can NOT read you), I have to defend the poor Brian, who too has the UNCENSORABLE rights to express his CURRENT view (linked to the inputs he may have), on the topic remember that the objectification of certain people under the nsdap rulership was not exclusively directed toward the "jews"... fact (worth repeating, remember others exterminated didn't have the financial support that some others hand (roms, gays, political opponents, financial opponents, dissidents, traitors, sick, non normalized behaviors etc etc etc).

However I think that I myself was missing the scam (scam are just scam) that the U.N. is, as you may have read those subhumans want to stop ME, to use a plant of the creation, that MY CREATOR, created. It's a genocide. I believed that the goal of the potus was all hail the potus, but the U.N. trough their charter want to impose it on ALL PEOPLE. which means that any texts that could in any way not agree with their doctrine must be eradicated.

you understand that the rabbis, will not let it go (understand equally that some real American Patriots, that understand fully what the forefathers tried to achieve in this text and how subsequent generation adapted it for the best (end of slavery) and the worst (to impose trough the legislative and executive power a ban on a plant of the creation and the scam of the gmos).

So thank you.

then I ask you, as you seem well informed, about the probability that I saw reference to the Quran in some text of the un agencies, wrong? any reference to the Torah (including words or concept?). but what ever, the us constitution is supreme on the land of the United States of America, the opponents of it will be purged, like the owls after lunch. dirty but necessary.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/8f/Bubo_bubo_-British_Wildlife_Centre%2C_Surrey%2C_England-8a.jpg/800px-Bubo_bubo_-British_Wildlife_Centre%2C_Surrey%2C_England-8a.jpg

What I was trying to say is that some believe (ignorant) that they will be able to impose sharia trough the un... (no joke you can see it in sdr support).

the problem brian is that you live under the old Russian system of thinking on this issue, we are not speaking of a few generations here. that's what you lack here, historical deepness. let's say that a group of fucking terrorists bent on enslaving your sisters, mothers, wife, destroying all cultural relics of the past of your ancestors, ban a lot of activities, all of this pretending to do it for your own good, took over Moscow, forced all the residents to convert or be second class citizen (when happy otherwise it's program one earlier spoken) would you think that the war to take back Moscow would be Eternal? if not leave. (ref, source for the low lives, scum academics and others shitfullhead : ETERNAL CHINA).

Exactly, I have created this thread only to 'catch' some opinion about the fact : why the Palestinian people are oppressed? Why didn't israel respect those *agreements? Why have they illegal invaded Palestine?

I am not talking about hamas etc... I am talking about the Palestinian people and you cannot sat they are not oppressed (if you will say it, I am sure you are a liar). The fault here is from UN and (old/actual) israel government.

I always appreciate discussion on any topic, furthermore when conflicting opinions arise, I find even cool when my own position is changed following it.

However the people, is an interesting concept in a time of war, conquest, submission, oppression and ultimately the control of what is legal or not.

I rephrase there is no way for me to accept the reduction of my GOD GIVEN RIGHTS express beautifully (for the hands feasible men) in the US CONSITUTION AND BILLS OF RIGHTS (A9).

The Palestinians people must accept that once your ancestors stole, you have entered a conflicting position. to take back the case of Moscow taken by the hordes... if the Russian regroup beyond the Urals, motivated themselves, ask the help of the Siberians (who by the way would already be on the road to join them) you have to accept that even if it took a few generations, the take over back will be, how to say it, depending on the position of the previous invaders concerning their will or refusal of ts, ie total surrender. if they don't, they must accept their choices and the consequences of the results of the engagements. (rest assured Brian, Moscow will not fall, or they will be nothing else).

the Palestinians "people" are oppressed by the political/economical system of those profiting from a conflict with the Israelis, those opposing democracy, those wanting to impose global one world gov (ie law, and impunity and the capacity to pillage everywhere), you yes they are fucked up, and launched a demographic war against the soviets and survivors of the holocaust in Israel... bad choices. Mothers will tears, like they always do went their men lose the war... they played.

there can't be peace. simple. I want to drink my fresh white wine smoking weed on the beach... now add the fact that some women would like to do the same, wearing the outfit they see fit, how would so called Muslims reacts? How I put 1B people in the balances of war... hmm hmm, the avengers don't count, they hash.

So yes it's total warfare. that's why I like Israel (and even more The Promise of America), even if some want to live the ultra total full lifestyle they have no rights to stop me doing my things under the Watch of God, as such as consensus and respect and tolerance and peace and love among all must be preserved and nurtured, certainly I may not do it in certain places (MADD crew I listen) they don't see fit, but they agree to that if I can't (ie nowhere), what are my options? hehehe we wanna trade weed, they agreed, opposition is futile, remember the table ( Shocked  Grin).

Why didn't Israel respect those *agreements?

What agreements are you referring to? Your * referenced a map. This map talked about the British mandate, the UN partition plan of 1947, Israeli independence in 1948 followed by the attacks by Arab neighbors, and finally the Six Day War in 1967. Which of these are "agreements"? The only one that seems close to an "agreement" is the UN partition plan of 1947, but the Palestinians rejected it, not the Israelis. A plan is only an "agreement" when both sides agree.

While I have asked you many questions in the previous paragraph, I know you're incapable of answering questions. I mean, if you can't even attempt to answer a "fill in the blank" question about what action the U.N. could/should take if the U.S. didn't have a veto, when YOU'RE the one who wrote "the action," then it's clear you really can't answer even the simplest question. So you don't have to bother. Just keep posting uninformed dumb bullshit that ignores everything I say. People seem to enjoy it.

ohh it's so more simple a frontier which correspond to threat factors facing the nations of Israel, by definition it can't be static. meaning or the others tribes accepting to move toward the light, or they perish. I know, war is brutal. so don't even waste your time on stupid things. war has imperative. IMPERIAL ROME, understood. no 2 teaching. once is always enough. I know. However the enemy must understand that Israel like most nations has corruptions problem, however if the opponents of Israel are peaceful it's easier to address internal corruption (war is so easy, silence), and in parallel to downscale the military might even to inexistence point, remember all industries can be traded to oblivion how powerful they are, they ain't the floor, nor the street, or the SWARM.

This is the original post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012231.msg11125626#msg11125626  and it seems that you know the truth but you don't want to say it Wink. No problem, we all know that israel invaded the Palestinian land "illegally", so you can say whatever you want but at the end you will be always wrong.

Um. No that's a link to one of your posts. Be careful or people might catch on to the fact that we're the same person and this whole thread is just a fucking game. And obviously you know whether or not I'm paid to do this, because you know whether or not you're paid to do this.

are you fucking nuts? where to colo those miners... we need to know and we will, hasbara, pr, pro... what ever, the Swarm always wins... think about flies... it's shit or not. 1 or 0. vmr to infinity, and yes it 1 or 0.

Israel invaded the Palestinian land "illegally"

Something can only be "illegal" if it's against the law. Which law do you mean?

Again, you're not the question answering sort, I know. I capitalized the I in "Israel" in your quote because it seems like you forgot to.
[/size]

FINALLY
1 the US CONSTITUTION WILL NOT BE DEFEATED, those opposing will be objectivized sooner or later. but will be, including d.e., f.e. and u.e. (undefined), remember it's a job too, not only a Call, understand the efficiency that some members of the swarm requests to support, and the enemy may face extinction rather earlier and for reasons beyond his reach that he may think. the Eagle, the Wolf, the Bear, the Snake and all among them agree, you need to be local even at the size of a continent, global what the fuck let them be, but the home front will be defended including the take over and release of the all world. I know, they are crazy. Who is crazier to attack such crazy people? not Chinese, not Russian for sure.

then about your Nazi rants, nsdap... Nazi is national socialism, some ethnic people behave the same way, excluding the nation but take the appurtenance to an ethnicity or cultural divergences as a basis for discrimination against others, which lead to fucking weak way of think and operating wars (ex: rihana). ROME IMPERIAL but UNITED. or rephrased their is no others social contract acceptable but the one behind all troops in their free will. ULTIMATE. many many many (so many that it wasn't counted) perished against it. And many more understanding that this bound of trust was ultimately for the benefits each that those loved, joined. the problem is always fleecing corruption, they are violent but weak, how weak... how many against 1?

To clarify about my missing post: I wrote a massive wall of text replying to everything in great detail and demolishing all arguments against the legitimacy and in favor of the right of return. The post mention the KKK was meant to be a clarification of a small part of that post. I probably clicked "edit" instead of "quote" and edited by massive post to almost nothing.

Since presenting claims without evidence is popular in this thread, I'll just expect you to accept that I won the argument completely in that lost post. You're welcome.

I just did (second hint: ctrl+c)

However, I think it's not quite true to say that groups are stopped when they want to help the people in the Palestinian territories:

"Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza Strip receive one of the highest levels of aid in the world."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_aid_to_Palestinians

It's several billion dollars worth of aid each year. Most of this aid comes from Europe.

Everyone ignored this, but I think it's important. The fact that "Palestinians receive one of the highest levels of aid in the world" is completely consistent with my assertion "most of the world hates Jews." Palestinians are being rewarded for killing Jews. However, it's completely inconsistent with the assertion "The U.S. is preventing help getting to the Palestinians" which people seem to be making here (especially regarding the U.S. influence on the U.N.). Maybe you're not being clear about the kind of "help" you have in mind. I'd ask, but everyone would ignore the question.

it's a fucking fact! look in isreal I could have been a gay smoking weed playing poker with the daughter of the rabbi! wtf, before going to the army to defend the land of my ancestors against those wanting to impose their laws on my people... great. let's the head rolls ( the buildings bombed and the sky flashed), who cares, they want me dead. and this is the war... just as always, when the EMPIRE is in motion and for various reasons unthinkable by non imperial forces, don't stand in the path, it's temporary your rights are always, laws, visions are always preserved, but you have to contribute financially, why? it's hosting, and it's the price of the preservation of what's yours and the symbol of your acceptance and tolerance of the necessity and priority of the empire. (mega pro hint: it could be religious too, even if you as occupied people don't accept, recognize fight or oppose such belief).

Wink

I didn't  Grin.

3rd ctrl+p before sending too.

money is faster...
jaysabi
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1115

★777Coin.com★ Fun BTC Casino!

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:10:16 PM

You were on the verge of being reasonable for several posts, then you left for a few days and came back with BS like don't got time to read, so here's a bunch of strawmen and garbage diatribes. It's disappointing this thread turned out like this. I was hoping for something far more enlightened.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: