Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Palestine & israel? What do you think about that situation?  (Read 15031 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:55:17 AM

What about them?

I learned of them and researched them a bit as a result of (one of?) Sophia Smallstorm's presentations on Sandy Hook.  One from perhaps a year ago with some x-mas card calendar thing.  Interesting stuff; these people are creepy as hell but I didn't see much that ties them to Zionism per-se.  Zionism seems to be the key factor in understanding the relationship between Palestine and Israel and the events related to them (i.e., the ethnic cleansing campaign going on there.)

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 08:18:41 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 09:03:29 AM by vokain

What about them?

I learned of them and researched them a bit as a result of (one of?) Sophia Smallstorm's presentations on Sandy Hook.  One from perhaps a year ago with some x-mas card calendar thing.  Interesting stuff; these people are creepy as hell but I didn't see much that ties them to Zionism per-se.  Zionism seems to be the key factor in understanding the relationship between Palestine and Israel and the events related to them (i.e., the ethnic cleansing campaign going on there.)

If people see Muhammad and Moses (rather than "or") (et al.) as Manifestations of God then they might be able to form more meaningful relationships between one doctrine and another, the common denominator being God.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:39:37 AM

The Bahai Faith is yet another Abrahamic religion which has nothing positive to contribute to this world. They are cult-like and business minded, just like their Islamic and Christian colleagues. They are sending missionaries all over the world and spashing money, inorder to convert more people to their religion and thereby increasing their numbers.
vokain
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1019

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 08:46:07 AM

The Bahai Faith is yet another Abrahamic religion which has nothing positive to contribute to this world. They are cult-like and business minded, just like their Islamic and Christian colleagues. They are sending missionaries all over the world and spashing money, inorder to convert more people to their religion and thereby increasing their numbers.

I question your interpretation.

"In the Bahá'í Faith, religious history is seen to have unfolded through a series of divine messengers, each of whom established a religion that was suited to the needs of the time and to the capacity of the people. These messengers have included Abrahamic figures—Moses, Jesus, Muhammad, as well as Dharmic ones—Krishna, Buddha, and others. For Bahá'ís, the most recent messengers are the Báb and Bahá'u'lláh. In Bahá'í belief, each consecutive messenger prophesied of messengers to follow, and Bahá'u'lláh's life and teachings fulfilled the end-time promises of previous scriptures. Humanity is understood to be in a process of collective evolution, and the need of the present time is for the gradual establishment of peace, justice and unity on a global scale.[6]"

I interpret it as admittedly and encouragedly reinterpretable perception of God as done by man. Don't lose focus by focusing on money.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:44:52 AM

Accd to James Tracey's story here, their projects include:

• A World Super State
  • A World Legislator
  • Unification of all the world’s religions under the umbrella of the Bahá’í faith
  • A World Parliament
  • A World Police Force
  • A Supreme Tribunal
  • A Single World Currency
  • A World Taxation System
  • A Single Universal Auxiliary Language
  • Implementation of Agenda 21 and the Earth Charter
  • Establishment of a World Free Trade Area

Apparently they have kind of a center near Sandy Hook lead by a former Harvard psychologist who specializes in child trauma among other things.  They were Johny-on-the-spot to build some 'healing' infrastructure after the event.  Here's one of theirs:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud1N2-e0pQg  She is pretty unwatchable.

A lot of the parents had the same kind of extreme weirdness going on.  I was going to find some examples, but instead I just choose this vid because I like the music:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGlLKqZ6pqs

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:00:52 AM

Their projects include:

• A World Super State
  • A World Legislator
  • Unification of all the world’s religions under the umbrella of the Bahá’í faith
  • A World Parliament
  • A World Police Force
  • A Supreme Tribunal
  • A Single World Currency
  • A World Taxation System
  • A Single Universal Auxiliary Language
  • Implementation of Agenda 21 and the Earth Charter
  • Establishment of a World Free Trade Area

No wonder these people are under constant surveillance and suffering from persecution all over the world. Even in my country, they are a secretive society. No one knows anything about them, as they conduct their meetings and prayers hidden away from the general population. Their aims does not seems to be that sinister.  
JarvisTechnology

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 06:26:34 AM

Everyone knows that both the Jews and the Palestinians have thousands of years of roots in the land of Palestine or Israel.
The situation becomming worst ,innocent people,children are died because of their crises.They should live in one democratic nation.
Their should be peace in middle east.They should welcome with open heart and mind to make it happen . Grin

jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2015, 01:52:42 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 04:14:39 PM by jayce

Everyone knows that both the Jews and the Palestinians have thousands of years of roots in the land of Palestine or Israel.
The situation becomming worst ,innocent people,children are died because of their crises.They should live in one democratic nation.
Their should be peace in middle east.They should welcome with open heart and mind to make it happen . Grin

Well sometimes you can't unite two different things in one place, e.g North Korea-South Korea and India-Pakistan. UN can't solve their problems until now, just sitting there and waiting until the solution fall from the sky.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aikunsatu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 01:43:09 PM

The most extreme government in Israel’s history is wasting no time getting down to business. One of its first acts is targeting Palestinian freedom of expression.

In June, Naftali Bennett, the Israeli education minister (who once boasted of killing “lots of Arabs”), announced he was pulling state funding from a play created by Palestinians. He claimed the play glorified terrorism, though an Israeli committee that approves funds for plays for Israeli youth to attend had approved the performance after finding it did not encourage violence.

His announcement was followed by the Culture Ministry’s decision to pull more funding from the theater in Haifa. In the same month, Israeli culture minister Miri Regev (known for calling African migrants to Israel a “cancer”), threatened to cut state funding to a children’s theater because its head, Norman Issa, announced his refusal to perform in an illegal Israeli West Bank settlement. Regev has since backed down after Issa reportedly agreed to perform at the settlement theater.’ - David Icke.  I don't think it's going to end anytime soon.
J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 06:42:44 PM

... - David Icke.

Ah yes, quoting a Holocaust denier who believes the world is ruled by secret lizard people. You're on the right subforum.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 08:09:03 PM

I find the Palestine & israel conflict disgusting and irrational. We are living in plain old 21st century and there are still religious claims and retarded beliefs which made the base for occupation and war.
The Jews are always crying about how they suffered during the second world war, but they keep forgetting that they are doing just the same to Palestinian people.
Sionism is just the same as Nazism.

If the Jews want a promised land why won't they try to find it in Mars???
J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 08:20:21 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 10:13:55 PM by J. J. Phillips

The Jews are always crying about how they suffered during the second world war, but they keep forgetting that they are doing just the same to Palestinian people.

This really isn't true. The only way someone can believe this is if they believe either:

1. There weren't millions of Jews systematically rounded up in Europe, starved and exterminated.

or

2. The Israelis are systematically rounding up millions of Palestinians, starving them, and exterminating them.

or both.

The evidence clearly shows millions of Jews were systematically killed by the Nazis and their collaborators. The evidence also clearly shows that the number of Palestinians killed in conflicts over the past hundred years is nowhere near a million. Not only that, Palestinians live as citizens within Israel and have for decades.

I know there are some intelligent people who read this thread and side with the Palestinians against Israel. I wonder how they feel when they notice most of the people on their side are idiots who think the modern treatment of Palestinians by the Israelis is comparable to what the Nazis did to the Jews. It has to be uncomfortable.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 09:13:51 PM

I know there are some intelligent people who read this thread and side with the Palestinians against Israel. I wonder how they feel when they notice most of the people on their side are idiots who think the modern treatment of Palestinians by the Israelis is comparable to what the Nazis did to the Jews. It has to be uncomfortable.

I know there are Jews who are uncomfortable with certain similarities between the modern Gaza and the Warsaw ghettos.  Among other things.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 09:41:22 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 10:14:17 PM by J. J. Phillips

I know there are Jews who are uncomfortable with certain similarities between the modern Gaza and the Warsaw ghettos.  Among other things.

First: some of the most anti-Israel people in the world are Jewish. It's confusing that people equate defense of Israel to Judaism.

I recommend people read about the Warsaw Ghetto:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warsaw_Ghetto

I don't see similarities to Gaza.

1. Gaza has a border with a third country, Egypt. Warsaw was completely under Nazi occupation at the time of the Warsaw Ghetto.

2. Palestinians haven't been rounded up and put into Gaza. Some Palestinians stayed in Israel when it was founded. Some left to the surrounding areas (not just Gaza). Some of their descendants are in Gaza now. (Of course, some Palestinians were already in Gaza.) The Israelis have not "concentrated" the Palestinians in Gaza and closed it off. There are Palestinians in Israel, the West Bank, Jordan, and probably still in Syria and Lebanon. (I haven't checked the stats on Syria and Lebanon in a while.)

3. Gaza is not ruled by a council of Gazans/Palestinians who are collaborating with the Israelis in a misguided attempt to avoid conflict. The Ghettos during the time of the Nazis used a Judenrat (Jewish Council) to "govern" the ghettos. Gaza, on the other hand, is ruled by Hamas, mortal enemies of Israel.

4. Finally, Palestinians aren't being rounded up by hundreds of thousands and sent to labour camps bound for extermination, and I see zero likelihood of this happening. The only way I can imagine hundreds of thousands of Gazans possibly being killed is as a side effect of one of the anti-Israel groups nuking Israel. If that happens, Palestinian supporters will be too busy celebrating to care about a million or so dead Gazans.

Can you point me to an article that argues the two are similar? I did a search and found an article by Al Jazeera that argues the comparison isn't accurate.

http://www.aljazeera.com/focus/crisisingaza/2009/02/20092191518941246.html

I'm not sure if referencing Al Jazeera will help my case or just convince people that Al Jazeera is run by The Jews.

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2015, 09:49:08 PM
Last edit: July 03, 2015, 10:13:28 PM by J. J. Phillips

Here's a little fact about the Warsaw Ghetto from that Wikipedia article:

Average food rations in 1941 for Jews in Warsaw were limited to 184 calories, compared to 699 calories for gentile Poles and 2,613 calories for Germans.

Goddamn. Not enough Nazis died in that war. It's disturbing that there are still so many around.

Are there any statistics on the average calorie intake of modern Gazans?

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 03:11:02 AM

Average food rations in 1941 for Jews in Warsaw were limited to 184 calories, compared to 699 calories for gentile Poles and 2,613 calories for Germans.

Goddamn. Not enough Nazis died in that war. It's disturbing that there are still so many around.

Destroying sewage treatment facilities then forcing protein deficient people to fish within the polluted waters is pretty evil.  OTOH, if one wishes to create a population of very tough and resilient (and pissed off) people, that's a good way to do it.

I too am disturbed that there are still so many people who would support projects which are for all intents and purposes a very close match to Nazi methods, and in particular that so many of them end up in leadership roles in my country somehow.  It was a Jewish person who wrote a piece I read recently who observed that a more accurate to have the rallying cry be "Never again...to us."

J. J. Phillips

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2015, 10:19:43 AM

Destroying sewage treatment facilities then forcing protein deficient people to fish within the polluted waters is pretty evil.  OTOH, if one wishes to create a population of very tough and resilient (and pissed off) people, that's a good way to do it.

I too am disturbed that there are still so many people who would support projects which are for all intents and purposes a very close match to Nazi methods, and in particular that so many of them end up in leadership roles in my country somehow.  It was a Jewish person who wrote a piece I read recently who observed that a more accurate to have the rallying cry be "Never again...to us."

So...no statistics on the average caloric intake of modern Gazans.

Anyway, it's clear there's no way to convince you the in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict the Israelis are acting nothing like the Nazis. (If the Israelis ever do start acting like the Nazis, trust me, you'll notice the difference.) I hope that some other people who've bought into the Israelis-as-Nazis idea will read a bit about the Nazis and learn the difference.

Regarding the "Never again...to us," Israeli policy has never involved genocide, so the addition of "to us" is unnecessary in that sense. On the other hand, I think plenty of Jews know that they can't rely on anyone else to prevent another genocide of the Jews. This thread is evidence of that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]  All
  Print  

Jump to: