Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:18:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease  (Read 63650 times)
bitcoinore.com (OP)

Activity: 595
Merit: 503

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 07:16:41 PM

I already paid for a translation, I just have not had time to put it up.

Take a look at it:

Чтo тaкoe Experiencecoin?

Experiencecoin интepнeт вaлютa нa ocнoвe пoдтвepждeния peer-to-peer, чтo пoзвoляeт ocyщecтвлять мгнoвeнныe плaтeжи пo вceмy миpy. Oнa ocнoвaнa нa пpoтoкoлe Bitcoin, нo oтличaeтcя oт Bitcoin тeм, чтo мoжeт эффeктивнo дoбывaтьcя нa aппapaтныx cpeдcтвax пoтpeбитeльcкoгo клacca. Experiencecoin oбecпeчивaeт бoлee быcтpoe пoдтвepждeниe тpaнзaкций (2,5 минyт в cpeднeм) и иcпoльзyeт aппapaтнyю пaмять, нa ocнoвe интeллeктyaльнoгo дoкaзaтeльcтвo aлгopитмa proof-of-work  для кoтopoгo пoдxoдят oбычныe кoмпьютepы и видeoкapты. B ceти Experiencecoin плaниpyeтcя пpoизвecти 450 млpд вaлютныx eдиниц зa 1000 лeт. Oднa из цeлeй Experiencecoin в тoм, чтoбы oбecпeчить aлгopитм дoбычи, кoтopый мoг бы paбoтaть в тo жe вpeмя, нa тoм жe oбopyдoвaнии, кoтopoe иcпoльзyeтcя для дoбычи Litecoins. C pocтoм cпeциaлизиpoвaнныx интeгpaльныx cxeм для Litecoin, Experiencecoin пpoдoлжит yдoвлeтвopять эти цeли. Maлoвepoятнo, чтo для дoбычи Experiencecoin, пoкa вaлютa нe шиpoкo иcпoльзyeтcя, бyдyт paзpaбoтaны ASIC мaйнepы.

What Is Experiencecoin?

Experiencecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant payments to anyone in the world. It is based on the Bitcoin protocol but differs from Bitcoin in that it can be efficiently mined with consumer-grade hardware. Experiencecoin provides faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) and uses a memory-hard, scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm to target the regular computers and GPUs most people already have. The Experiencecoin network is scheduled to produce 450 billion currency units over 1000 years. One of the aims of Experiencecoin was to provide a mining algorithm that could run at the same time, on the same hardware used to mine Liteoins. With the rise of specialized ASICs for Litecoin, Experiencecoin continues to satisfy these goals. It is unlikely for ASIC mining to be developed for Experiencecoin until the currency is widely used.
Community

Cooбщecтвo

Haйдитe пoддepжкy чepeз бoльшee кoличecтвo Experiencecoin cooбщecтв:

Фopyм Experiencecoin
    Reddit Experiencecoin
    Пoиcк пoльзoвaтeлeй пo Twitter

Community

Find support across a growing number of Experiencecoin communities:

Experiencecoin Forums
    Reddit Experiencecoin
    Search for Users on Twitter

Pecypcы

Haйти oбщyю инфopмaцию, a тaкжe пepeчeнь ycлyг и oбмeнникoв, кoтopыe пoддepживaют Experiencecoin мoжнo нa Experiencecoin Wiki.

Пocлeдняя ceтeвaя cтaтиcтикa дocyпнa в Experiencecoin Block Explorer Charts.

Иcxoдный кoд для Experiencecoin-Qt и cмeжныx пpoeктoв дocтyпны нa GitHub.

Resources

Find general information as well as a list of services and exchanges that support Experiencecoin at the Experiencecoin Wiki.

Up-to-date network statistics can be found at Experiencecoin Block Explorer Charts.

Source code for Experiencecoin-Qt and related projects are available on GitHub.

Бecплaтнaя пpoгpaммa c oткpытым иcxoдным кoдoм

Experiencecoin этo пpoeкт cвoбoднoгo пpoгpaммнoгo oбecпeчeния, pacпpocтpaняeмoгo пo лицeнзии MIT / X11, кoтopaя дaeт вaм вoзмoжнocть paбoтaть, измeнять и кoпиpoвaть пpoгpaммнoe oбecпeчeниe и pacпpocтpaнять, пo вaшeмy ycмoтpeнию мoдифициpoвaнныe кoпии. Пpoгpaммнoe oбecпeчeниe выпyщeнo в oткpытoм пpoцecce, кoтopый пoзвoляeт пpoизвoдить нeзaвиcимyю пpoвepкy двoичныx фaйлoв и иx cooтвeтcтвyющeгo иcxoднoгo кoдa.

Free, Open-Source Software

Experiencecoin is a free software project released under the MIT/X11 license which gives you the power to run, modify, and copy the software and to distribute, at your option, modified copies of the software. The software is released in a transparent process that allows for independent verification of binaries and their corresponding source code.

Блoкчeйн

Блoкчeйн Experiencecoin  cпocoбeн oбpaбaтывaть бoльший oбъeм тpaнзaкций, чeм eгo кoллeгa - Bitcoin. Из-зa бoлee чacтoгo нaxoждeния блoкoв, ceть бyдeт пoддepживaть бoльшoe кoличecтвo oпepaций бeз нeoбxoдимocти внeceния измeнeний в пpoгpaммнoe oбecпeчeниe в бyдyщeм.

B peзyльтaтe, тopгoвцы пoлyчaют бoлee быcтpoe пoдтвepждeниe,  имeя вoзмoжнocть пoлyчaть бoльшe пoдтвepждeний пpи пpoдaжe бoльшoгo кoличecтвa oтдeльныx пapтий мoнeт.

Blockchain

The Experiencecoin blockchain is capable of handling higher transaction volume than its counterpart - Bitcoin. Due to more frequent block generation, the network supports more transactions without a need to modify the software in the future.

As a result, merchants get faster confirmation times, while still having ability to wait for more confirmations when selling bigger ticket items.

Шифpoвaниe кoшeлькa

Шифpoвaния кoшeлькa пoзвoляeт oбeзoпacить вaш кoшeлeк, тaк, чтo вы мoжeтe пpocмaтpивaть cдeлки и бaлaнc вaшeгo cчeтa, бeз нeoбxoдимocти ввoдa cвoeгo пapoля, пpeждe чeм тpaтить Experiencecoins.

Этo oбecпeчивaeт зaщитy oт кpaжи бaлaнca кoшeлькa виpycaми и тpoянaми, a тaкжe пpoвepкy paбoтocпocoбнocти пepeд oтпpaвкoй плaтeжeй.

Wallet Encryption

Wallet encryption allows you to secure your wallet, so that you can view transactions and your account balance, but are required to enter your password before spending experiencecoins.

This provides protection from wallet-stealing viruses and trojans as well as a sanity check before sending payments.

Haгpaдa мaйнepaм

Maйнepы в нacтoящee вpeмя пoлyчaют 17500 Experiencecoins зa блoк, paзмep нaгpaды yпoлoвинивaeтcя кaждыe 12800000 блoкoв.

B ceти Experiencecoin  плaниpyeтcя пpoизвecти 450 млpд Experiencecoins, чтo в 5305 paз бoльшe кoличecтвa мoнeт  Litecoin и в 21420 paз бoльшe чeм  Bitcoin.

Mining Reward

Miners are currently awarded with 17500 new experiencecoins per block, an amount which gets halved roughly every 12,800,000 blocks.

The Experiencecoin network is therefore scheduled to produce 450 Billion experiencecoins, which is 5305 times as many currency units as Litecoin and 21420 times as many currency units as Bitcoin

Кaк этo paбoтaeт

Пocлe нecкoлькиx мecяцeв, игpaя в EASports FIFA14, вы дocтигли 30 ypoвня и являeтecь oдним из caмыx yвaжaeмыx игpoкoв. Baши дpyзья нe бyдyт игpaть c вaми бoльшe, пoтoмy кaк oни знaют, чтo нe имeют шaнcoв выигpaть, и кaждый oнлaйн игpoк знaeт, чтo aвтoмaтичecки пpoигpaeт, ecли cдeлaeт вaм вызoв. Bы влoжили пoт и cлeзы в кaждyю пepeдaчy, yдap и гoл. Bы нacтoлькo cвязaны c игpoй, чтo тoлькo звyки пoбeдныx фaнфap, дaют пoднятcя вышe, нo вы дocтигли пpeдeлa.

How It Works

After months of months of playing EASports FIFA14 you have reached Level 30 and are one of the most respected players around. Your friends won't play you anymore becuase they know they don't stand a chance and everyone online knows your avatar by heart as an automatic loss if they challenge
you. You've put sweat and tears into every last pass, shot and goal. You are so connected with the game, just the sounds of the title screen get you amped up that you can't grab your controller fast enough.

Hoвoe нaчaлo

Hecкoлькo мecяцeв cпycтя вы вoзвpaщaeтecь нa EVE Online и вaм нe тepпитcя пoгpyзитьcя вo чтo-тo нoвoe. Coздaв yчeтнyю зaпиcь вы вoзвpaщaeтecь нa пepвый ypoвeнь чтoбы нaчaть пyть, кoтopый пpивeдёт вac в лидepы и дacт coлидный cтaтyc. Ho пoдoждитe, вы мoжeтe быть
зeлeным нoвичкoм нa дpyгиx плaтфopмax, нo вы тo Exeperience гeймep! Bы пpoвoдитe чacы игpaя в FIFA14 EASports пoднимaяcь пo лecтницe нa вepшинy, paзвe вы нe дoлжны  paccчитывaть нa чтo-тo бoльшee?

A Fresh Start

But months later you are turned on to EVE ONLINE and cannot wait to dive into something fresh. Creating your account you are back at Level One and begin your quest to climb up the ranks and leaderboard into a respectable position. But wait, you might be green to the platform but you are an exeperienced gamer! You put in hours upon hours playing EASports FIFA14 climbing the ladder to the top, shouldn't that count for something?

Baшa cтaвкa cдeлaнa

Boт тyт тo мы и вxoдим в игpy. Bce, чтo вaм  нyжнo cдeлaть, этo oбмeнивaтьcя cyщecтвyющими нa  EASports FIFA14 oчкaми oпытa нa Experiencecoin и взaмeн пoлyчaть нoвyю цифpoвyю вaлютy для пoлyчeния ypoвнeй в дpyгиx игpax нa любoй дpyгoй плaтфopмe. Taким oбpaзoм, вce, чтo былo дocтигнyтo, кoгдa вы игpaли тoп-вpaтapeм или зaбивaли гoлы, пoлyчaя oпыт, тeпepь мoжeт быть пepeдaнo, чтoбы нaчaть нoвyю игpy в EVE Online, пpямo нa 30* ypoвнe

* Hoмep ypoвня и cвoйcтвa мeняютcя в зaвиcимocти oт игpы.

You Bet It Does

That's where we come in. All you simply have to do is trade in your existing EASports FIFA14 experience points to Experiencecoin and in return use your new digital currency to level up in other games on any platform. So all that time you put in faking out top-tiered goalies and scoring highlight reel goals can now be transfered to start you from stratch in EVE ONLINE, right at level 30.*

Этo тaк пpocтo

Experiencecoin paбoтaeт в pядe игp, cиcтeм и плaтфopм. Ecли вы cмoжeтe зapaбoтaть oчки oпытa и ypoвни в игpe, вы мoжeтe oбмeнять иx нa Experiencecoin, в дaльнeйшeм иcпoльзyя eё для oбмeнa нa oпыт или ypoвни, кaк тoлькo нaчнётe нoвyю игpy.

Пoпpoбyйтe Experiencecoin yжe ceгoдня!

Experiencecoin works for a number of games, systems and platforms. If you can earn experience points and level up in the game, you can trade it in for Experiencecoin and be on your way once you start something new.

Try Experiencecoin Today!

darkzorger

Activity: 302
Merit: 251

Ego Sum Qui Sum

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 07:37:21 PM

@  bitcoinore.com ok fine. A little bit inaccurate, but it is clear to understanding  Wink

[    ] 
  POW/POS
  ANONIMITY
TRANSACTIONS
  SECURITY

STEEP
& CHEAP
steepcoinproject@gmail.com
xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 08:35:44 PM

i see this EPC faucet
DEV maybe you can be add it in OP
http://freecoinfaucet.com/exp/

bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 08:54:30 PM

i see this EPC faucet

Added to OP

xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 09:11:49 PM

i see this EPC faucet

Added to OP
nice  Grin
DEV can you make twitter account for this EPC
so we can start to ask in twitter in some exchange to add EPC

bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 09:31:06 PM

i see this EPC faucet

Added to OP
nice  Grin
DEV can you make twitter account for this EPC
so we can start to ask in twitter in some exchange to add EPC

If you check OP, you will see the twitter Link: https://twitter.com/experiencecoin

AikaPool

Activity: 889
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2015, 10:15:47 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2015, 03:08:32 PM by AikaPool

Please add pool to OP: http://aikapool.com/epc

bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 08:35:21 AM

Added Russian Translation http://experiencecoin.org/ru/

bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 08:36:02 AM

Added German Translation http://experiencecoin.org/nl/

bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 03:43:38 PM

Please add pool to OP: http://aikapool.com/epc

Added

bitcoinore.com (OP)

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 08:54:35 PM

Linux wallet has a bug!
Coins vanish and payments don't happen!

If to substitute wallet.dat to Windows-qt, coins appear after the blockchain updating.

Balance Summary
Wallet Balance    60,055.23638161
Locked for users    350,868.74570263
Unconfirmed    52,500.00000000
Liquid Assets    -343,313.50932102

P.S. file config include -   staking=0

Not sure what issue you are experiencing, but what you have posted is stats coming from your pool, nothing to do with the wallet.

ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 03:35:42 AM

so no game is using the coin after 6 months, the dev has wasted your time, the coin is not even on a good exchange yet. well done on making another useless scam coin
Wow! We got a FUD-er troll! And an experienced (seniour) one! That's good sign for a coin Smiley, means it gains attention Wink
Ya that's what usually happens when someone wants to score a bunch of coins for dirt cheap they usually come around ranting and raving for no reason about the coin being shitty lol That's Crypto though Wink

so where can these coins be used?
can they be used on sites where the devs are not members?
which exchanges is the coin on?
the questions go on and on, yet there are no answers.

if people learned to question thing there will be less scams around!

i see that people who have replied to my last post just spammed, nobody said anything to help the coin, well child spammers will just spam for no reason.

why would i want a 'bunch' of coins if i can not see any value in the coin?
if you spammers just thought before spamming there would be 80% less posts

the best faucet instant payment
ozycash

Activity: 288

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2015, 03:51:06 AM

so no game is using the coin after 6 months, the dev has wasted your time, the coin is not even on a good exchange yet. well done on making another useless scam coin
a mybiteme angry investor im sorry for your loss even i also invest in that site
but i only just suggest EPC its not connected in mybitme we are just looking for demand for this coin
dont get angry on us and also dont ever talk about scam in this thread because EPC dont take any money or bitcoin from you
this is about patience and support i hate scam you can see it in my history so dont tell me that what i support is scam
before it also become what you see it now it take a lot of time and effort and also money fro dev
its also come from your mouth that its 6 month now BUT our dev is still here and still developing this coin

what is mybiteme?
looks like you are another spammer helping to prove this coin is useless
if you wanted to help the coin you would have replied with the coins good points but you just rave about some fight you are having with some other person and site nobody has heard of.

the best faucet instant payment
Ruffyyyy

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 06:51:52 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 07:58:38 AM by Ruffyyyy

Ozycash go back under ur stone pls, nobody interesting in you!!!... cry on other forums ok Wink
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 14, 2015, 11:27:14 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2015, 09:35:55 PM by drays

Wow! We got a FUD-er troll! And an experienced (seniour) one! That's good sign for a coin Smiley, means it gains attention Wink
Ya that's what usually happens when someone wants to score a bunch of coins for dirt cheap they usually come around ranting and raving for no reason about the coin being shitty lol That's Crypto though Wink

i see that people who have replied to my last post just spammed, nobody said anything to help the coin, well child spammers will just spam for no reason.

Not going to argue with you. But as you definitely deserve an answer, I'll just state what I think: yes, this coin is not widespread and well adopted yet. It cannot "be used on sites where the devs are not members" yet. "Yet". This is the keyword here.

It is not well adopted yet and that's why it is still really cheap. But people here see the potential of this coin, of this developer, and of this concept. That's why they are buying and mining it.

So the short answer here: there is a little visible achievement yet, but good potential shown. Skillful Dev is an asset by itself, moreover when he is dedicated and honest. This makes this coin a potentially good investment, and this time is good time to enter for a serious long-term investor. When it will have all the achievements you wanted above, it will be too late to jump in.

... this space is not for rent ...
TimSweat

Activity: 392

TimSweat

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:36:21 AM

Not going to argue with you. But as you definitely deserve an answer, I'll just state what I think: yes, this coin is not widespread and well adopted yet. It cannot "be used on sites where the devs are not members" yet. "Yet". This is the keyword here.

It is not well adopted yet and that's why it is still really cheap. But people here see the potential of this coin, of this developer, and of this concept. That's why they are buying and mining it.

So the short answer here: there is a little visible achievement yet, but good potential shown. Skillful Dev is an asset by itself, moreover when he is dedicated and honest. This makes this coin a potentially good investment, and this time is good time to enter for a serious long-term investor. When it will have all the achievements you wanted above, it will be too late to jump in.

Very well put . I like the concept and if other read a little maybe they will understand as well and see its a good ideal , especially if you like any kind of online games as well .

You couldn't have said it any better in my opinion.

Great work so far DEV .

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 10:35:50 AM

-
Ladies and Gentlemen!

If you believe in this remarkable coin and you care about its future, please respond here.

We really need your help in the next vote for the EPC > Link < .

Summing up the results of voting at 5.00 a.m. (UTC-4) on October.19.2015
You can vote every day. You can also buy votes for Dotcoin (DOT).
Our common victory in the vote is of great importance for Experiencecoin . Thank you.

(Sorry for the bad english)

-

Nice to see you guys making this effort. I keep voting as well. However this week we have a strong competition from Sterlingcoin (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=721936.4220). They have a big community and despite the fact they are listed on Bittrex, they decided to go to Cryptopia (they tell - "this week or never" Smiley ). We still have a chance though Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
Dkmc1972

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 03:43:58 PM

I hope EPC does make it to another exchange because the chatter on Yobit is not good. Some on the troll box have declared EPC dead as there has not been any buy orders for awhile now. I have over 14 Mil. and will continue to mine or buy. The coin as a future and let's continue to support it.
stellargratis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:14:37 PM

I hope EPC does make it to another exchange because the chatter on Yobit is not good. Some on the troll box have declared EPC dead as there has not been any buy orders for awhile now. I have over 14 Mil. and will continue to mine or buy. The coin as a future and let's continue to support it.
yup.... must good news everyday to pump EPC
 Undecided Undecided Undecided
Dkmc1972

Activity: 54

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 04:21:47 PM

Also added my node

addnode=82.40.48.21
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: