Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 12:16:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease  (Read 63650 times)
matveevka
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 11:18:58 AM
Last edit: October 25, 2015, 03:57:55 PM by matveevka

Nope, we definitely didn't give up Smiley
We will definitely make it to Cryptopia, but the question is - which weeks it would be the best. I think the problem is - our efforts are not coordinated. For example someone has put a lot of DOT votes few hours ago.. regardless of the fact the Dev asked to keep the DOTs until the last moment!

I would like to propose the following: Dev could give his DOT address, so everybody could send the DOT coins to him instead of directly voting. Then he could accumulate DOTs and vote at the last moment when he finds it appropriate. He could accumulate it for couple of weeks then vote when there is biggest chance. What do you think guys?

One side note: I filled application to be listed on Empoex, we would see what do they think. That is smal exchange, but with very good support. But in any case we should make our way to Cryptopia!

We usually voted for 5-10 minutes before the end of voting
Mы гoлocyeм DOT зa 5-10 минyт дo oкoнчaния гoлocoвaния!
Dkmc1972

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 02:44:19 PM

Nope, we definitely didn't give up Smiley
We will definitely make it to Cryptopia, but the question is - which weeks it would be the best. I think the problem is - our efforts are not coordinated. For example someone has put a lot of DOT votes few hours ago.. regardless of the fact the Dev asked to keep the DOTs until the last moment!

I would like to propose the following: Dev could give his DOT address, so everybody could send the DOT coins to him instead of directly voting. Then he could accumulate DOTs and vote at the last moment when he finds it appropriate. He could accumulate it for couple of weeks then vote when there is biggest chance. What do you think guys?

One side note: I filled application to be listed on Empoex, we would see what do they think. That is smal exchange, but with very good support. But in any case we should make our way to Cryptopia!

Mы гoлocyeм DOT зa 5-10 минyт дo oкoнчaния гoлocoвaния!

Ahhh sorry Russian lost on me 😀
xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2015, 11:25:54 PM

prepare your DOT now we only have 8 hours left
50k DOT for me those who said before that they will donate
prepare your DOT this will be now or never
atleast say present to those who will donate

Dkmc1972

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:27:40 AM

I should have about 20k Dot to vote with
xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 04:49:01 AM

I should have about 20k Dot to vote with
just drop it in the last minute we have 3 more hours left

gennadiv

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:26:37 AM

if not us then to the next Raud ready
gennadiv

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:29:08 AM

and virgins are not that interested in it
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:30:57 AM

and virgins are not that interested in it

Hmm... yes, we should get virgins interested Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 11:39:19 AM
Last edit: October 26, 2015, 12:02:10 PM by drays

Its a bit discouraging... 826829 votes vs 827337..  We just missed 500 coins in 800K  Sad

Guys, lets not get frustrated. Truly saying, looking at those numbers, Cryptopia should list both coins, to be fair. That would be a good will act from them, and it would be well appreciated. Could we contact them somehow (maybe tweet @Cryptopia_NZ or get hold of them in chat) to ask/suggest that.

If they don't list it, we still can win by user votes in new round. We were well ahead of all coins except that bumba.

drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 06:09:11 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2015, 11:26:00 AM by drays

I have opened a support ticket asking Cryptopia to list EPC as a joint winner by DOT votes. It would be a beautiful gesture from their side to do that. Also someone added a topic in the Cryptopia forum asking to list EPC. Please join there and add few words respectfully asking them to list EPC.

xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 11:53:40 PM

we win this week i send support ticket about what happen
they accept the vote 1 minute after the voting is finish if im right were ahead 44k DOT vote
if they dont list EPC this week its clearly cheating
until now i dont get any reply but we will keep waiting

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 02:07:13 AM

Ya I think EPC should have won the votes for Cryptopia as well someone should look into that for sure Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

xhoneyael

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 03:42:54 AM

they accept the vote 1 minute after the voting is finish if im right were ahead 44k DOT vote

Something is not right, EPC was ahead according to multiple sources, but votes were not disabled.
i vote in the last second with my 68k dot and my vote get accepted exactly in the last 2 seconds
then i refresh my browser many time and calculate how many dot gap to make a post here
that we win this week but after 1 or 2 minutes it change
i look in my vote notification and it already 2 minutes since the voting is finish
but lets hope that they will add it also this week

maybe DEV you should start to make some demand for this
it just came in my mind that more exchange doest really matter
what really matter is the demand who will buy this coin
where i can use this coin if the coin have demand or volume
some exchange will add it intentionally

stellargratis

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 05:25:35 AM

can be tutorial EPC with http://epcmining.com/ please....
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hi stellargratis, I'll be happy to help you. Can you tell me what you are trying to do or what you need the tutorial to be on?

iam newbie.... i havet hardware minning, where can i get web for minning? how to set for minning etc....  Huh Huh Huh
bitcoinore.com (OP)

Activity: 595
Merit: 503

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 05:42:46 PM

can be tutorial EPC with http://epcmining.com/ please....
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

Hi stellargratis, I'll be happy to help you. Can you tell me what you are trying to do or what you need the tutorial to be on?

iam newbie.... i havet hardware minning, where can i get web for minning? how to set for minning etc....  Huh Huh Huh

Hi there, take a look at our channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCq8EucnvSWZqXXl0vfaSSXg it has videos for all OS types.

rudy4682

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

blockexp.info

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 06:19:55 PM

Experiencecoin also listed on the Coin Voting Page for Cryptsy

https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Every 0.0002BTC sent to 19ThyGmkXuDXHhS5Jmidvb5jgFFcwFN82k will count for 1 vote.
Note there are 2 Coins labeled EPC on that page EPC Experiencecoin and EPC EmperorCoin

-- Support the explorers Donate BTC13EBrN4vb9skEzxdU83qiH7EdGCXYuS88n  --
---  http://www.blockexp.info, Need a block explorer just ask ---
bitcoinore.com (OP)

Activity: 595
Merit: 503

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 05:00:28 AM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 05:11:06 AM by bitcoinore.com

Something is not right, EPC was ahead according to multiple sources, but votes were not disabled.
i vote in the last second with my 68k dot and my vote get accepted exactly in the last 2 seconds
then i refresh my browser many time and calculate how many dot gap to make a post here
that we win this week but after 1 or 2 minutes it change
i look in my vote notification and it already 2 minutes since the voting is finish
but lets hope that they will add it also this week

maybe DEV you should start to make some demand for this
it just came in my mind that more exchange doest really matter
what really matter is the demand who will buy this coin
where i can use this coin if the coin have demand or volume
some exchange will add it intentionally

Hi xhoneyael. After talking to Hex, and going through his logs, he pointed out that what you are stating is not accurate. This community can not afford to have people cast false claims against people or organizations. I can understand you want to see EPC move ahead, but the only path forward is one that is based on hard work, dedication, and honesty. Any other means of moving up, will be a path to failure.

I would greatly appreciate it, if you could just state the truth and admit your claim was not accurate and go over to cryptopia and apologies. Not only does the community need this of you so that we can get back on track and focus on the future, but also it is the right thing to do. Thank you so much.

On my end, during this, I reached out to cryptopia, and asked them to address the concerns as to alleviate it them, which they did. They looked into it and had this to say:

When I woke up and saw the vote, I thought "close enough, I'll probably add them both.' but then I saw the posts in this thread basically implying we manipulated the vote or that it was unfair. Then I saw the support tickets saying things like the vote was unfair and that there was no more respect for our exchange. Then I saw all the chat messages of similar nature. So I went and looked at the database. The last DOT vote came in 12 hours before the vote ended. TWELVE WHOLE HOURS. The last user vote came in 1 hour before the vote ended. ONE WHOLE HOUR, there was no last minute voting. Now I understand when last minute voting gets tight, but this is not what happened here. EPC lost, it's as simple as that. But based on the reaction we received from the community we've decided we do not want this coin listed here. Your DOT votes will be refunded, and EPC will not be allowed back on the vote list.

I understand his concern and frustration at these claims, I share his frustration, when you work so hard for something, and have random people come along and try to jeopardize it, is not only an attack on the project, but also all the endless hours of work and dedication everyone involved put into it. Anyone that has worked on projects, knows the sacrifices we make. As such, I can not blame him.

At this point, let's just focus on moving forward, and learn from this experience.

Dkmc1972

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:09:41 AM

Are there plans to add this coin to any other exchange? Beside Cryptsy
matveevka
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:03:54 AM

Are there plans to add this coin to any other exchange? Beside Cryptsy

Sent a query on Cryptsy.com
drays
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:24:39 AM

Guys, forget about Cryptsy for now. They are one of the highest volume exchanges is altcoin world, and they are pretty hard to get in (unless you are going to pay them appropriate amount).

What refers to this unfortunate Cryptopia story, truly saying I don't know what to think. I believe xhoneyael is completely honest, but I have no reason to question integrity of Hex (sure he is honest too), so my best guess is - their voting system, website or database have a glitch they are not aware about.
Its not even clear what Hex meant saying that last DOT vote was 12 hours prior to voting end. Is it the last vote for Birdcoin, or the last DOT vote at all..? Truly saying last time I was looking at DOT votes, was about 8 hours before the voting end, and I assure you - at that time DOT numbers for both EPC and BIRD were much less than they were at the end of the voting. I give 100% guarantee, and can repeat the same under oath if necessary Smiley. It meams there were DOT votes added an the last 8 hours at least..
So what Hex wrote is not true. I suppose he was confused by incorrect information provided to him by broken database stats - probably they just have timezone issue - simple as that. Exact 12 hours difference is clearly suggesting their database has time for another timezone..

Anyway, his reaction was overwhelming, but this is what they are - I have seen them removing Dash from their exchange just because one single person from Dash community was attacking them. That's weird over-reaction in my opinion, but.. well that is what they think is right.

I asked here in the thread to be polite and respectfully ask them to add EPC, but my message was ignored. Here is the consequence. I will try to reach Hex, and ask him recheck the database, but chances are small of course.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: