Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:01:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EPC][Scrypt] Experiencecoin-The coin geared towards gamers-reRelease  (Read 63648 times)
Dkmc1972

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 12:56:15 PM

Totally agree Cryptsy is a non starter. Maybe bridges can be mended with Cryptopia!! Hope so this coin deserves to be on another exchange.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:38:42 PM

Totally agree Cryptsy is a non starter. Maybe bridges can be mended with Cryptopia!! Hope so this coin deserves to be on another exchange.
This coin definitely deserves to be on an exchange where it can be traded against other cryptocurrencies.  And I only say this because both exchanges that EPC has been launched on like Yobit and Ccex they both ended up with 1 sat sell orders that no one is willing to buy.  But if EPC was paired with other currencies like DOT or DOGE or POP then it would be more tradeable for sure.  I definitely think that everyone involved with EPC should just start voting like crazy again over at cryptopia and lets get this coin listed there Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 05:55:13 PM

NoobKidOnTheBlock, we cannot vote again at Cryptopia, because Cryptopia removed the coins from voting list and banned it, just because of aggressive comments made by some of our unwise fellows  Sad

Who is that "demor03"? @demor03: why are you trying to ruin our (including mine) efforts, by writing aggressive comments at Cryptopia forum!!??? You wrote "this not just about DOT vote this is about our effort get wasted and its clearly that they cheat". Please delete your last post from Cryptopia forum ASAP! You are harming everybody by those accusations and getting the things worse! Whom you are shouting at? Those people are not the ones you could intimidate by shouting at them. Thats stupid. they will just ban you and the coin. Remove the comment or edit before they read it, if you indeed want to help EPC community.

... this space is not for rent ...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:02:30 PM

NoobKidOnTheBlock, we cannot vote again at Cryptopia, because Cryptopia removed the coins from voting list and banned it, just because of aggressive comments made by some of our unwise fellows  Sad

Who is that "demor03"? @demor03: why are you trying to ruin our (including mine) efforts, by writing aggressive comments there!!??? You wrote "this not just about DOT vote this is about our effort get wasted and its clearly that they cheat". Please delete your last post from Cryptopia forum ASAP! You are harming everybody by those accusations and getting the things worse! Whom you are shouting at? Those people are not the ones you could intimidate by shouting at them. Thats stupid. they will just ban you and the coin. remove the comment and apologize please, if you indeed want to help EPC community.
Well that is a bloody shame for sure because that person just cost this coin a good fighting chance of becoming a good trade able coin on a very good exchange! Dammit when will children learn to keep their mouths shut lol That is truly shitty maybe bleutrade.com might be interested in listing EPC if someone knows how to get ahold of them? Just spitfiring ideas here Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MaxMaslij

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:19:44 PM

xhoneyael, decrease font please https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/385?postId=2437 Let's not make fire stronger. It will only spoil everything
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 06:27:03 PM

xhoneyael, decrease font please https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/385?postId=2437 Let's not make fire stronger. It will only spoil everything
Ya people need to realize that ranting and raving isn't going to help the EPC getting listed places if the exchanges think the people supporting the coin are just a bunch of fucking assholes lmfao

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

xhoneyael

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 06:57:21 PM

i dont think what i did is wrong let them read it that way i post many times send ticket but they dont bother to read my complain
were already banned in cryptopia there is nothing to worry about but i will not stop until they give me there explanation
before the voting end i said here that i will vote in last minute with my 50k dot
i end up with 68k dot like i said my vote get accepted in the last 2 seconds
refresh it many time to clearly see if it will change to make post here that we won this week
with my vote were ahead 44k DOT but after a minute it change
i dont think it doesnt need any explanation ? they are saying 12 hours even i vote in the last seconds
i dont want to ruin this community but i dont like being outweigh if i know im right i will fight it
if i dont get any support from this community and you will start blaming me i will fight it myself
do you think i will lie just to be listed in that exchange ?
and also we are their customer or user we have the right to complain about how they site works
fight for your rights if you just want to look around sit around and do nothing its up to you

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:25:25 PM

i dont think what i did is wrong let them read it that way i post many times send ticket but they dont bother to read my complain
were already banned in cryptopia there is nothing to worry about but i will not stop until they give me there explanation
before the voting end i said here that i will vote in last minute with my 50k dot
refresh it many time to clearly see if it will change to make post here that we won this week
i dont think it doesnt need any explanation ? they are saying 12 hours even i vote in the last seconds
i dont want to ruin this community but i dont like being outweigh if i know im right i will fight it
if i dont get any support from this community and you will start blaming me i will fight it myself
and also we are their customer or user we have the right to complain about how they site works
fight for your rights if you just want to look around sit around and do nothing its up to you
I understand about you fighting for what you believe is right and just mate but there are better ways to go about things then blowing up ya know Smiley And I mean at the end of the day the people who run exchanges realistically can do whatever they want right? Not saying that's a good or right thing to do but you have to understand that we are still living in the Crypto Wild West and there really aren't any rules or regulations on how things go here Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:32:41 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2015, 07:46:18 PM by drays

There are different ways of fighting for your rights. I believe it is better to do that politely, without accusing anybody. State the facts as they are, but do not interpret them in a negative way!! You do not have any proof or any ground to think they lie to you. They most likely are confused by their tech and incorrect stats, and our goal is to ask them to check and explain - ask politely and persistently, but without accusations!

As GruZ wrote, smaller fonts, and no mention about "cheating" - will be much better.

... this space is not for rent ...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 07:47:54 PM

There are different ways of fighting for your rights. I believe it is better to do that politely, without accusing anybody. State the facts as they are, but do not interpret them in a negative way!! You do not have any proof or any ground to think they lie to you. They most likely are confused by their tech and incorrect stats, and our goal is to ask them to check and explain - ask politely and persistently, but without accusations!

As GruZ wrote, smaller fonts, and no mention about "cheating" - will be much better.
EXACTLY!! Couldn't of said it better myself mate Smiley Like it's exactly like when people post things in BCT in BIG BOLD RED letters right everyone doesn't take them seriously and just shrugs them off Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bitcoinore.com (OP)

Activity: 592
Merit: 503

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 08:03:20 PM

xhoneyael, your approach to this is causing our community great harm. Your don't care attitude is not only ineffective, but it also sheds a negative light on the rest of us. I have worked tirelessly on this project, and your actions are dismissive of the effort and time, so that you can vent your frustration. You are doing more harm than good. Please revise your approach.

portice
Legendary

Activity: 999
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:59:19 PM

EXACTLY!! Couldn't of said it better myself mate Smiley Like it's exactly like when people post things in BCT in BIG BOLD RED letters right everyone doesn't take them seriously and just shrugs them off Smiley Cheers

Man, people always overreact.  They probably would have just added it anyways since it was so close.  Oh well a couple ruins it for the majority.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:08:04 PM

Well I still think someone should at least try with bleutrade or another exchange that offers more than BTC pairing because with only BTC pairing it will be pretty impossible for people to trade and sell their EPC.... Just saying Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

bitcoinore.com (OP)

Activity: 592
Merit: 503

workingForBitcoins.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2015, 09:32:38 PM

Well I still think someone should at least try with bleutrade or another exchange that offers more than BTC pairing because with only BTC pairing it will be pretty impossible for people to trade and sell their EPC.... Just saying Wink

Do you have any suggestions besides bleutrade?

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:36:32 PM

Do you have any suggestions besides bleutrade?
I dunno I just know that EPC needs to be on an exchange that has more than BTC pairing because with how high the coin supply is people can't even sell or trade their EPC for 1 sat.  Like on Yobit there is a 5 BTC sell at 1 sat lol Just saying that I would love to trade this coin because I did mine a fair bit but without other pairing options it will likely be impossible.  I'll have a look around other exchanges to see which ones offer other pairings as well and let you know.  I know Poloniex offers Monero pairing I believe so that also might be something into looking into Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MaxMaslij

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:38:43 PM

We also spent a lot of money. But we do not shout about it. You see that the administration is prepared to meet us, but can not go against its rules. Stop your aggressive action please. If the administration will change the view, it will communicate with the developer, because the community to show their bad side.
xhoneyael

Activity: 462

www.AntiBitcoinTalk.com

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 12:16:06 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 12:35:33 AM by xhoneyael

xhoneyael, your approach to this is causing our community great harm. Your don't care attitude is not only ineffective, but it also sheds a negative light on the rest of us. I have worked tirelessly on this project, and your actions are dismissive of the effort and time, so that you can vent your frustration. You are doing more harm than good. Please revise your approach.
so your blaming me now ? im not the one who start it
do you think they will add it even you ask them politely? i already did that
do you think they will change there mind ? it will not happen
like i said its already banned but that is not my fault i stay quited after the voting and just send ticket asking them politely
a lot of EPC supporter keep on calling cryptopia a scam that they manipulated the vote that they are cheater in the chat
they keep on blaming cryptopia but im jnot blaming them right now im just seeking for explanation
do you think that exchange will make it to have volume ?
do you think even they will add it trading will change ?
nothing will change even they add it or not
i just support that spent money time and effort just to help your supporter grow
exchange doesnt really matter demand is what your coin need
who will buy and where to use it
so what if they will not add it there a lot of exchange there
what cryptopia did right now is making me feel unsecure in that site
do you want your supporter trade in that site some technical issue they cant even explain
but droping your supporter and telling that they are sabogating your coin a troll
just for that exchange i dont think that a good idea
this coin not even started yet but you already drop us and want us to look down
let stop this conversation i dont see any reason now to support this coin
but dont bother to stop me i know what im doing and i know im right

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 04:40:03 AM

All I know is that Cryptopia is saying that there is like 12 support tickets with people bitching about the voting and saying shit was set up and what not.  Now I don't think that is the case because I've been around Cryptopia for a while now and they seem like pretty stand up guys to be completely honest but that still doesn't change the fact that what this coin really needs is an exchange where it can be paired with another currency other than BTC because the coin supply is too high for it to be paired with BTC and have people want to trade and play with it.  That's all I'm saying Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

acckill

Activity: 343

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 10:04:48 AM

got 10000000 epc for sale make me a offer send me a pm
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:15:42 AM

got 10000000 epc for sale make me a offer send me a pm
I'll give you 100 DOT for them mate Smiley That's if you want some DOT Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: