Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:30:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 307471 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Vrontis (OP)

Activity: 351
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:16:35 PM

It says that "This profile is currently disabled.". Thus, I can not follow you  Smiley

time to follow each other Smiley

Follow me on Qora - http://127.0.0.1:9090/index/blog.html?blogname=favdesu

great work on the decentralized net!

I have just followed favdesu successfully.You can understand it as because the follow button changed to Unfollow.

You might not be fully synced, in order to retrieve the latest activities of the social network (posts, shares, likes, profiles etc) you need to be fully synced, the wallet will say Oke and then unlocked it and confirm the API call (pop up window) to follow.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:37:49 PM

It says that "This profile is currently disabled.". Thus, I can not follow you  Smiley

time to follow each other Smiley

Follow me on Qora - http://127.0.0.1:9090/index/blog.html?blogname=favdesu

great work on the decentralized net!

I have just followed favdesu successfully.You can understand it as because the follow button changed to Unfollow.

You might not be fully synced, in order to retrieve the latest activities of the social network (posts, shares, likes, profiles etc) you need to be fully synced, the wallet will say Oke and then unlocked it and confirm the API call (pop up window) to follow.

or you don't have an active profile. in order to follow you have to setup a profile too Smiley

wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 02:38:05 PM

"Spread the word! Let the social network give speech to everyone who wants to express his opinion & thoughts, with no fear of censorship.
It can even be used as a news channel - free & democratic!
"

Excerpt taken from http://qora.co.in:9090/index/blog.html?blogname=mystery.man

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Tuck Fheman

Activity: 363

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 05:13:02 PM

here's the poll that was born during the hangout with beyond bitcoin http://qora.co.in/?q=integrate+qora+to+bitshares&poll

it was a great hangout! Smiley

I voted but BTer still holds most of my voting power (which wasn't much).  Undecided

Vrontis (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 05:36:09 PM

Below you will find two video tutorials for the Qora web and the public blog board of Qora!
It will guide you step by step on how to make your first blog post and create your own decentralized website!

How to create a website on Qora

How to make a post on the public blog of Qora

CCEDKaps

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 06:12:16 PM

Can't wait to welcome Qora users to CCEDK exchange Smiley

I believe Qora has some potential similar to any great stock available on NasDaq forgotten, undervalued and underestimated, and

therefore with the chance at the moment

to buy at close to nothing, that nothing can soon be something, and perhaps at one point mean everything! Smiley

I want to participate in doing some marketing of Qora proactively, so I would appreciate a short summary of what Qora is all about, and perhaps as well what it is not, if you get my point here. I ask here, as i feel the answer placed here could benefit all the newcomers soon to check in for them to decide on their own wether this is something for them! The better they understand the easier it is to find some btc or cash like USD, EUR or chinese renminbi CNY and then go spend it buying some Qora on CCEDK.com exchange.

Then a list of features unique and available only on Qora

If completely different from any other crypto, of course it is a must to mention this, and in which way it differs and what makes it better when being different!

Because I believe in Qora, I have taken the step and bought the domain name qora.exchange, so I will be using this in a campaign to be launched in coming days once we have confirmation trading pairs are up and active on CCEDK.

It means also that whenever anyone will claim rewards regarding Qora it would need to be sent to CCEDK at Qora Exchange, which is as e-mail adress changed to ccedk@qora.exchange . Got it? Smiley Dont use it yet, it is not yet activated!!

Yours Sincerely,

Ronny Boesing

CEO

CCEDK / Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark ApS

Web: www.ccedk.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCEDK_
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CCEDK
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ronny-boesing/20/617/65b

Tuck Fheman

Activity: 363

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 09:24:01 PM

Can't wait to welcome Qora users to CCEDK exchange Smiley

Thanks CCEDK!

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 09:42:30 PM

Hello,
I would like to about Qora universal wallet.

Can I ask how it use? maybe need keep it open?

I made request on faucet and get 10 free Qore in my wallet. But its not get confirmations. Now I open wallet again, and dont see that 10 coins on none  balances.

Even my transactions column is empty.

??

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Vrontis (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 10:09:29 PM

Hello,

I made request on faucet and get 10 free Qore in my wallet. But its not get confirmations. Now I open wallet again, and dont see that 10 coins on none  balances.

??

If you are using the universal wallet within Windows you will need to double click the run.bat file that it's on the Qora folder, then the application will launched.
You have to be fully synced and the status on the bottom of your wallet to became Oke with a green light next to it.

If the coins you received from the faucet has been confirmed you will see them in your wallet.
Check the block explorer : http://qora.co.in/ to view the existing funds of your address that you have received the coins.
Also, please note that you must have the wallet that contains the address who had request the coins from the faucet.
Make sure your have stored somewhere safe and secure the seed of your wallet, you can always access to your wallet and your funds by using this seed (recover from seed).

PS : if you are using Linux please see this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPx-Pkihnl4 , if you are using MAC please see this https://youtu.be/iok9kTFIkPI?t=3m on how to run the Universal wallet to these.

ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:15:51 PM

So looks like I have that coins?

http://qora.co.in/?q=QQbH9EeEXfR2hoDvFHU1xT8VUiAs2FcYvo

But dont see in a wallet. But I will wait until my wallet full synchronize. Right?

Thanks for help.

Vrontis (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 10:19:33 PM

But dont see in a wallet. But I will wait until my wallet full synchronize. Right?

You have received them on Block 118618, 196 blocks behind at the moment.
While you are in status Syncing you are getting blocks, if you click on File / Debug and then click on Blocks tab you will see in which block you are now, once you reach the block 118618 the 10 Qora coins will be displayed next to the address QQbH9EeEXfR2hoDvFHU1xT8VUiAs2FcYvo as confirmed.

ONLYfree
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 10:23:35 PM

You have received them on Block 118618, 196 blocks behind at the moment.
While you are in status Syncing you are getting blocks, if you click on File / Debug and then click on Blocks tab you will see in which block you are now, once you reach the block 118618 the 10 Qora coins will be displayed next to the address QQbH9EeEXfR2hoDvFHU1xT8VUiAs2FcYvo as confirmed.

Very nice explanation. Now Im get it.

BTW should we mark bter.com as scam? Im not getting Qora withdrawals from them.

Vrontis (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 11:38:36 PM

I want to participate in doing some marketing of Qora proactively, so I would appreciate a short summary of what Qora is all about, and perhaps as well what it is not, if you get my point here. I ask here, as i feel the answer placed here could benefit all the newcomers soon to check in for them to decide on their own wether this is something for them! The better they understand the easier it is to find some btc or cash like USD, EUR or chinese renminbi CNY and then go spend it buying some Qora on CCEDK.com exchange.

If completely different from any other crypto, of course it is a must to mention this, and in which way it differs and what makes it better when being different!

First of all I would like to thank you for your interest and for all the activities you are making for Qora.
It's highly appreciated!

I have written below some facts about Qora, hope it will be helpful for you.

• Qora is a proof of stake coin that uses a new algorithm making it future-proof.It is a second generation cryptocurrency written from scratch in Java, not a clone from something else out there, it's unique!The total amount of Qora in existence is 10 Billion.
  • Qora has deterministic and password protected wallets that can be recovered/generated from seed.
  • Qora has an asset exchange were you can trade assets for Qora but also assets for assets directly.
  • Qora has polls, a Voting feature were a user can set up a poll with several options.This feature is also used by the community to drive the project and the development.
  • Qora has a messaging service, encrypted or not, depends on how the user want's to send the message.
  • Qora has Automated Transactions, a smart contracts mechanism, a Turing Complete virtual machine, which gives the ability to the users to deploy their own applications that will run on Qora's blockchain.Automated transactions provides several tools for the network of Qora, like Atomic Cross-chain transfers were users can trade coins in a decentralized way between two blockchains that both have Automated Transactions integrated.Also, lotteries can be created, crowd funding projects, dormant funds transfers, coin mixer and so on.Lot of uses can be achieved with Automated transactions.
  • Qora has a naming service.
  • Qora has arbitrary transactions, a way to store data on the blockchain of Qora.This is how we created the decentralized web, the social network and the blogging service and we will make more web applications based on this feature soon.We also mapped the naming service to be tied to arbitrary transactions for specific use cases, creating a data management system.
  • Qora has a built-in Block Explorer.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 04:35:18 AM

Hello,

??

you need to sync properly. there a colored indicator bottom left, is it green? if it's yellow, you're still syncing

twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 07:41:00 AM

finally, I am going to give the new 0.22 beast a room to rampage  Grin Cool
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 08:16:54 AM

First of all I would like to thank you for your interest and for all the activities you are making for Qora.
It's highly appreciated!

• Qora is a proof of stake coin that uses a new algorithm making it future-proof.It is a second generation cryptocurrency written from scratch in Java, not a clone from something else out there, it's unique!The total amount of Qora in existence is 10 Billion.
  • Qora has deterministic and password protected wallets that can be recovered/generated from seed.
  • Qora has an asset exchange were you can trade assets for Qora but also assets for assets directly.
  • Qora has polls, a Voting feature were a user can set up a poll with several options.This feature is also used by the community to drive the project and the development.
  • Qora has a messaging service, encrypted or not, depends on how the user want's to send the message.
  • Qora has Automated Transactions, a smart contracts mechanism, a Turing Complete virtual machine, which gives the ability to the users to deploy their own applications that will run on Qora's blockchain.Automated transactions provides several tools for the network of Qora, like Atomic Cross-chain transfers were users can trade coins in a decentralized way between two blockchains that both have Automated Transactions integrated.Also, lotteries can be created, crowd funding projects, dormant funds transfers, coin mixer and so on.Lot of uses can be achieved with Automated transactions.
  • Qora has arbitrary transactions, a way to store data on the blockchain of Qora.This is how we created the decentralized web, the social network and the blogging service and we will make more web applications based on this feature soon.We also mapped the naming service to be tied to arbitrary transactions for specific use cases, creating a data management system.

I think the list of features unique and available only on Qora currently is this:

1) Unique code from scratch
2) Unique POS algorithm
3) Asset exchange with asset/asset trading & multidividends
4) Encrypted messaging service
5) Blog service & social network
6) Web hosting service
7) Search engine for Qora web

@all: If I forgot something or the list needs correction please correct me.

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 08:22:13 AM

It's highly appreciated!

I think the list of features unique and available only on Qora currently is this:

1) Unique code from scratch
2) Unique POS algorithm
3) Asset exchange with asset/asset trading & multidividends
4) Encrypted messaging service
5) Blog service & social network
6) Web hosting service
7) Search engine for Qora web

@all: If I forgot something or the list needs correction please correct me.

Proof of Stake Voting / Polls - it's not unique but very much needed and a great feature Smiley

GoldenKnight369

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 09:27:27 AM
Last edit: July 27, 2015, 10:54:10 AM by GoldenKnight369

Guys,

I have a theory regarding BTER the exchange, and I'm curious what you guys think of it.

I've noticed something odd about BTER a few months ago and have had this suspicion ever since.  It is my suspicion that BTER has been stealing from the qora investors for months, and skimming off investors' funds and manipulating the price by selling what they DON'T EVEN OWN OR HAVE.

I first noticed this a few months ago shortly after they reopened their exchange - the actual qora reserve sitting in their account was not even ENOUGH to cover the amount of qora listed on their exchange (not to mention that I had several millions of qora at that time sitting in my account unlisted).  Feeling alarmed, I decided to withdraw all my qora from BTER as a precaution.  A few days later, I noticed that someone made a big deposit of qora to BTER.  And everything went on as normal and all trades got carried out without a hitch.  

Having no actual evidence in hand at the time, I decided against sharing this information with anyone, because I don't like to make allegation without actual proof.  But something happened a few weeks ago made me rethink of the possibility that I might be right.  Several qora members had reported that they had also noticed BTER did not have enough qora to cover all the withdrawals.  Also, the fact that BTER has failed to respond to SCAM ALLEGATION in the BTT thread, went ahead and shut down qora withdrawal on their site without any reason given (even though their qora wallet was functioning) is a further indication that there might be something wrong with the exchange.

That's why I decide to alert the community today.  I think someone should get to the bottom of this and find out whether BTER is a reliable exchange for the rest of us.  A good way for us to test this theory is to withdraw all our qora from BTER and see if BTER holds enough fund in qora to cover all the deposits in their accounts.  It'd be great if anyone with knowledge can shade some light on this situation.

I'm very curious to know whether BTER is an honest exchange.  If my theory is proven to be correct, they're just bunch of thieves in my book.

EDIT: I just read that CCEDK will be listing qora soon, so why don't we all withdraw all our qora from BTER and trade there instead?  To the mods or devs of this thread, could you investigate and label BTER as a potential SCAM SITE to help protect the newcomers please?  I feel for now, we should only buy and sell on POLONIEX only.

Thank you.

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 10:01:08 AM

-snip-

there's an actual scam accusation thread in the scam section of the forum - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1120444

GoldenKnight369

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 10:50:00 AM

-snip-

there's an actual scam accusation thread in the scam section of the forum - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1120444

Thanks for the link.  Smiley
I've made several withdrawal from POLO without any issue.  So they're legit and trustworthy in my book for now. I think the devs should definitely consider listing CCEDK and POLO as the main exchanges on the first page and warn people about BTER.

Any idea when qora will start trading on CCEDK? CCEDK is a reputable site and I think I will do my trading there exclusively in the near future.

Big thanks & kudos to whoever gets CCEDK on board.  Grin  This is definitely a huge win for qora. Does that mean we're one step closer to finally getting qora listed on ShapeShift too?  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: