Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:09:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network  (Read 307472 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CCEDKaps

Activity: 621
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 04:15:18 PM

Official #Qora launch on #CCEDK tomorrow morning. Trading possible already. Take a peek at https://www.ccedk.com/qora-btc  #bitcoin #Fiat #crypto

To all you active Qora addicts, go ahead, make my day! Smiley

Do a retweet or simply your own an include the CCEDK link to qora-btc trading pair or perhaps even one of the fiat ones

Full details of Qora campaign will follow here also, it will not hurt to give it an extra dedicated tweet before this, so I am looking forward to see some action tonight, and then articles will start to show end of week I hope, partly becasue of my own involvement. It is a very interesting project and I am here to support all I can.

PS: If you are really getting it going, get hold of some chinese users and have them post about it all on weibo and the chinese subforum in bitcointalk. Part of getting this up and making a difference is to introduce it properly to the chinese population.

I would need a chinese contact for this as well in terms of all the articles about to surface i next coming weeks, for a translation and then adding it to chinese forums. Are you ready to rumble with this 2.0 cryptocurrency then I am here to assist and support, but it will not happen with only a few to chip in, but I guess once the forum is up, it will make a big difference as well for sure.

They love all being devecentralized, and this is waht Qora is all about, add then the socila network included this way, and it might become a new  "BABA" share with lots of greatness to come.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2015, 04:42:12 PM

Official #Qora launch on #CCEDK tomorrow morning. Trading possible already. Take a peek at https://www.ccedk.com/qora-btc  #bitcoin #Fiat #crypto

Do a retweet or simply your own an include the CCEDK link to qora-btc trading pair or perhaps even one of the fiat ones

Full details of Qora campaign will follow here also, it will not hurt to give it an extra dedicated tweet before this, so I am looking forward to see some action tonight, and then articles will start to show end of week I hope, partly becasue of my own involvement. It is a very interesting project and I am here to support all I can.

PS: If you are really getting it going, get hold of some chinese users and have them post about it all on weibo and the chinese subforum in bitcointalk. Part of getting this up and making a difference is to introduce it properly to the chinese population.

I would need a chinese contact for this as well in terms of all the articles about to surface i next coming weeks, for a translation and then adding it to chinese forums. Are you ready to rumble with this 2.0 cryptocurrency then I am here to assist and support, but it will not happen with only a few to chip in, but I guess once the forum is up, it will make a big difference as well for sure.

They love all being devecentralized, and this is waht Qora is all about, add then the socila network included this way, and it might become a new  "BABA" share with lots of greatness to come.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

very good news. looking forward to the official launch!

could you link to your tweet please? Smiley

CCEDKaps

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 05:38:55 PM

Official #Qora launch on #CCEDK tomorrow morning. Trading possible already. Take a peek at https://www.ccedk.com/qora-btc  #bitcoin #Fiat #crypto

They love all being devecentralized, and this is waht Qora is all about, add then the socila network included this way, and it might become a new  "BABA" share with lots of greatness to come.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

very good news. looking forward to the official launch!

could you link to your tweet please? Smiley

CCEDK ApS ‏@CCEDK_ 
Official #Qora launch on #CCEDK tomorrow morning. Trading possible already. Take a peek at https://www.ccedk.com/qora-btc  #bitcoin #Fiat #crypto

Tuck Fheman

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 04:08:36 AM

Beyond Bitcoin Bonus Hangout with Vrontis from Qora - A Better Web - July 25th, 2015
https://beyondbitcoin.org/bonus-hangout-qora-vrontis-ciyam

This is a slightly hacked together version. The audio guy is on vacation and I didn't feel like waiting. So I edited this myself and did the best I could fitting another shows intro in. Wink

ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:16:18 AM

Hello,

my wallet so slow synchronizing its depend on internet speed?

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 09:24:03 AM

Hello,

my wallet so slow synchronizing its depend on internet speed?

syncing the wallet is depending on your internet speed. it's like downloading a torrent Smiley

CCEDKaps

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:28:02 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 10:06:07 AM by CCEDKaps

Qora reloads with social network, voting and CCEDK exchange promotion

Qora, a second-generation cryptocurrency platform that all but disappeared from sight last year, is set to make a comeback with a stunning feature-set and the support of Denmark’s #1 exchange.

Full article here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137004.0

CCEDK promotion
Finally, Danish exchange CCEDK has added Qora to its list of currencies, providing a new home for the coin and a vital new source of liquidity.

Qora will trade against BTC and three fiat currencies: USD, EUR and CNY.

CCEDK is currently running a promotion to new users, and hopes to welcome new members of the growing Qora community to their dedicated www.Qora.exchange.

The first 500 unique users who trade a minimum of 100,000 Qora within a week of the first month of inclusion on CCEDK will receive a 10,000 Qora bonus, provided they:
•   Share their trade, mentioning #ccedk, #qora, CCEDK and the trading pair, on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ or Weibo
•   Mention their trading experience of CCEDK on bitcointalk or another major forum, including what features make Qora their coin of choice
•   Email ccedk@qora.exchange with links to these posts as proof, within the first month of Qora trading on CCEDK.

To find out more about Qora, listen to the Beyond Bitcoin Hangout or read the new thread on bitcointalk.

WELCOME     WILLKOMMEN   BIEN VENUE      BEM-VINDO        BIENVENIDOS       BENVENUTO   欢迎      ようこそ    أهلا بك

CCEDK / Crypto Coins Exchange Denmark ApS

Web: www.ccedk.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/CCEDK_
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CCEDK
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/ronny-boesing/20/617/65b
CCEDKaps

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:16:18 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 09:05:56 PM by CCEDKaps

Bounty offered to the first on each language below listed, sending PM or to ccedk@qora.exchange willing to translate full text as per link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137004.0

I am looking for full translation in following languages, and offer a bounty of 100000 Qora per correct and nicely done translation, but only after you have confirmed with me you are the first for that specific language:

German
French
Spanish
Portuguese
Japanese
Chinese
Greek
Italian
Russian
Arabic
Polish
Romanian
Indonesian

I know most of the languages myself but have little time to make it correct and shar looking and counting on your help Smiley

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK
CCEDKaps

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:25:41 PM

All four pairs available on CCEDK are now also listed on CMC - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qora/#markets

https://www.ccedk.com/qora-btc
https://www.ccedk.com/qora-usd
https://www.ccedk.com/qora-eur
https://www.ccedk.com/qora-cny

I hope I dont need to mention you are welcome to move your funds to CCEDK NOW from any of the exchanges you feel uncomfortable previously having Qora available Smiley Wink

Looking forward to offering Qora some love

Rgds

CCEDK
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 12:33:12 PM

I would do the German translation. Please confirm before I begin to translate Wink

Bounty offered to the first on each language below listed, sending PM or to ccedk@qora.exchange willing to translate full text as per link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137004.0

I am looking for full translation in following languages, and offer a bounty of 100000 Qora per correct and nicely done translation, but only after you have confirmed with me you are the first for that specific language:

German
French
Spanish
Portuguese
Japanese
Chinese
Greek
Italian
Russian
Arabic
Polish
Romanian
Indonesian

I know most of the languages myself but have little time to make it correct and shar looking and counting on your help Smiley

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK
CCEDKaps

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 01:14:28 PM

I would do the German translation. Please confirm before I begin to translate Wink

German
French
Spanish
Portuguese
Japanese
Chinese
Greek
Italian
Russian
Arabic
Polish
Romanian
Indonesian

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

confirmed tyz, let me know when yoou have somthing ready! thanks
tyz
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 02:29:46 PM

Thanks, you will get a first translation per private message by no later than tomorrow.

German
French
Spanish
Portuguese
Japanese
Chinese
Greek
Italian
Russian
Arabic
Polish
Romanian
Indonesian

Thank you

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

confirmed tyz, let me know when yoou have somthing ready! thanks
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 05:11:02 PM

At last we have a stable exchange and fiat support!

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
Vrontis (OP)

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 06:55:49 PM

I would like to explain how the social network of Qora works behind the scenes.
We are using the service 777 which was initially used for blog posts but we have slightly modified posts on the background.
Below is an example of what a post contains (arbitrary transaction).

As you see, we have added some fields like author and blogname.

We are also using  the service 10 and this is how the social network of Qora is powered.
The below example is an arbitrary transaction on service 10.

As you see, user cyborg is now following user scorpion and this info is now stored on the blockchain through arbitrary transactions.

Those details are now stored as semi structured data making possible for the blockchain to contain document oriented databases and by using a databases management system we have created, we can have fully operational decentralized applications.A live example is of course the social network but also, the web of Qora is now hooked on this build.

killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2015, 11:36:40 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137451.0 greek translation
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:21:16 PM

Congrats to the team for this achievement!!!!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tyz
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 03:17:19 PM

German translation of CCDEK exchange promotion
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137943.new#new
tyz
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:51:05 PM

i do not know whether it is a bug or not, but i recognized a strange behaviour. i am using version 0.22 and i synchronized the wallet to 100%. A couple of hours later i restarted the wallet and synchronization was at 57%. Then i synchronized again to 100% and a day later, after start same happens again. Synchronization was at 57% again. Any suggestions?
Vrontis (OP)

Activity: 351

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2015, 07:02:19 PM

i do not know whether it is a bug or not, but i recognized a strange behaviour. i am using version 0.22 and i synchronized the wallet to 100%. A couple of hours later i restarted the wallet and synchronization was at 57%. Then i synchronized again to 100% and a day later, after start same happens again. Synchronization was at 57% again. Any suggestions?

We have created a check point to data folder, this saves you from syncing from scratch (block 1) if the data folder get corrupted.
Data folder get corrupted usually if the application is not been closed properly.
The best way to close the application is by clicking on File / Quit.If you force the application to close by clicking the X button on the top right corner then, more likely data folder will get corrupted.

freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:08:31 PM

We have created a check point to data folder, this saves you from syncing from scratch (block 1) if the data folder get corrupted.
Data folder get corrupted usually if the application is not been closed properly.
The best way to close the application is by clicking on File / Quit.If you force the application to close by clicking the X button on the top right corner then, more likely data folder will get corrupted.

But can't this issue of closing the wallet be resolved?!
I mean this bug is know since beginning!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 »
  Print  

Jump to: