Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:39:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL fucked us over again (redux)  (Read 100077 times)
DaBitcoinGuy

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 06:56:54 PM

I honestly hope he does well in court today, he needs a win after his ban.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BFL_Mole

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 08:35:28 PM

http://ia801803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.10.pdf

15. Identify all bitcoin addresses operated, owned, utilized, or otherwise controlled by Defendant or Defendant’s agents or employees.

ANSWER:

BF Labs objects to this Interrogatory to the extent it seeks information relating to the
bitcoin addresses owned by BF Labs’ agents or employees that are not operated, owned, utilized,
or otherwise controlled by BF Labs. BF Labs will not answer this interrogatory to the extent it
seeks such information. Subject to the foregoing objection,

18UxwNVLPo7vyRkCgs5wusUfhhbMYhApAu
14uocwfztA3GQpT1RT6jST9gw1B6pNPEWM
15os4NVs4BqCJg1SaijQJC7T8aLQM7YeY8
1LaWJTs6xbDAvrf6YFRWGnPRNY6UkP98WD
13PVf3oUrbpEJZYoEaouKvR5rqp2x1j84k
14c2bDM17reCLH68uubeSeQygnM2uo5zY2
1QAHVyRzkmD4j1pU5W89htZ3c6D6E7iWDs
1DYqanUjJ6hGaECPj2CMatbW1uBduRWaw8
12HmUEdk3fqz9W4SEf1xjxPqvkGDqAqHyc
13vx46HBN8FViQAy4uFkdvUX5RjAFAuXsY
1EGknUZnQCLTBHH7v2f7PP8vkY42zHbY8y
38PEdxeoJUf12RTzg7Ay6Pu7kV7pqxHA1q
1MPYyQiJ16JpfQ1ab2cVEfncNGo5GLU77a
13cWs3fZDcB4x6myLGByZBVhWiMFYX5QD3
1FLhdDdX5b3A8Jt7uTeLmRnRugR8Dd5syT
1ERVh27gZfPSDaaagL9R3W12xpMJ38ZBA7
15v3sXGh6PDpQXcCmVYRf7H2ryRL5EVsu6
18M9o2mXNjNR96yKe7eyY6pfP6Nx4Nso3d
1NKygkkRpjDmboWEXXEsAFDEKheZ2pBVxo
1GhYFmoDgtyJsYFFWhZ2YmeVj2GHsTPTUC
1BM8dkK77yvwGk7ucqoNn8eDTBFy8jXjLQ

The above answer was provided by Dave McClain. It's possible that his moles are affected his brain and developing early signs of Mutrux Decease because he forgot to add the 12uyvDAC8LNU8yGcW8dYLGPToSD2JenVf address. Since we're only talking about a million dollars worth of bitcoins that funneled through that account, I guess we can let it slide as being irrelevant.
BFL_Mole

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 08:43:38 PM

http://ia801803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.10.pdf

17. Identify all current and former employees of Defendant or non-employees who have operated in the capacity of a manager or supervisor for Defendant.

ANSWER:

Current

Sonny Vleisides – VP of Product Development
Nasser Ghoseiri – Chief Technology Officer
Jeff Ownby – VP of Marketing and Ecommerce
Jody Drake – General Manager
Marc Goodpasture – Production Manager
Josh Zerlan – Operations Manager
David McClain – Account Manager
Bruce Bourne – Non-Employee Consultant
Jurie Pieterse – Non-Employee Consultant

Former

Anthony Fast - Marketing Manager
Brian Pollmiller – Shipping Supervisor
Debra Grantham – Warehouse Supervisor
Brett Cederholm – Warehouse Supervisor
Alicia Suenaga – Customer Service Supervisor
Zach Weaver – Customer Service Supervisor
Ana Janeth Zamarron – Assembly Supervisor
Paul Scholes – Assistant Account Supervisor

I give! Which one is SLok who MANAGED/SUPERVISED BFL's forum? SLok had basically the same authority as Josh Zerlan in administering BFL's forum and was compensated according, so why isn't his name on the list, and if it is, which person is it?
BFL_Mole

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 08:50:26 PM

22. How many bitcoins has Defendant mined (either by itself or by someone else on Defendant’s behalf) for Defendant’s own benefit since Defendant was formed?

ANSWER:

BF Labs has mined or received as its share of cloud-based mining approximately 8124.58 bitcoins.

"23. Collectively, how many bitcoins has Defendant's clients mined with their Monarchs?

ANSWER:

We have no idea, but our best guess is nowhere near 8124.58 bitcoins. Better luck next time with are next gen miners because we learned from our mistakes, Honest Abe."
Bicknellski

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:18:16 PM

I smell a new subpoena coming just for dabitcoinguy...

Bruno,  why haven't you brought up the 2600 BTC sent to Bitstamp Dec 6/7 2013?  That would have been around $2.5 mil.

Not much work to do there Bruce Peterson?

Bruno,  I am not this Bruce person and I am at school, not work.

Dogie trust abuse, spam, bullying, conspiracy posts & insults to forum members. Ask the mods or admins to move Dogie's spam or off topic stalking posts to the link above.
BFL_Mole

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:04:47 PM

http://ia801803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.11.pdf

14. An electronic copy of the Defendant’s websites including any previous versions.

ANSWER:

BF Labs objects to this request as it seeks production of documents that can be obtained
from publicly available sources
where the burden of searching for, collecting, or compiling such
documents is substantially the same for Plaintiffs as for BF Labs.

BFL Forum: Blah, blah, blah.
SLok: Delete!

Somebody enlighten me as to where I can view deleted posts on BFL's forum that's publicly available elsewhere. Such has to exist otherwise BFL wouldn't be telling a judge indirectly that all deleted posts by SLok from BFL's forum is still readily available on the internet if one so chooses to burden themselves and look.
BFL_Mole

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:13:05 PM

19. All communications, payments, and other documents sent to or from Defendant and any retained expert relating or referring to this action.

ANSWER:

No documents exist. BF Labs intends to fully comply with its expert discovery
obligations under Rule 26 of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.

Amazing! Wood Law took on a case against BFL where their client has no proof that a payment was ever made to BFL, yet BFL has released tons of paperwork related to this case that obviously has no merit since no documents exist that Law's client paid for a bitcoin miner.  Roll Eyes
BFL_Mole

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:19:38 PM

http://ia801803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.12.pdf

BFL’s discovery responses are the most egregious I’ve encountered
in my career.
This is the first time in my career where a defendant has produced zero
documents in response to requests for production of documents. This is also the first
time in my career where a defendant has refused to produce the documents it disclosed
in its initial disclosures.

In BFL's defense, I'm calling Wood Law a liar. Surely, there had to be a second time.  Grin
BFL_Mole

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:26:04 PM

http://ia801803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.12.pdf

G. IROG No. 13.

BFL has not provided the addresses for Alexa Fuller, Chris Vleisides, or A.D. Douma.

I'll trade the addresses of Alexa Fuller and Chris Vleisides for A.D. Douma's address and pack of Juicy Fruit gum.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:38:06 PM

Part 1:

Please note: this is not the FTC vs BFL case. This is a side case started by another member against BFL. I will henceforth be posting prior to having read them, so I do not know what they contain. This disclaimer applies to all documents going forward.

Links to public documents are available upon request.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:44:21 PM

Part 2:
Techknowledgy

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:53:25 PM

17. Identify all current and former employees of Defendant or non-employees who have operated in the capacity of a manager or supervisor for Defendant.

ANSWER:

Current

Former

That's funny. BFL tried to frame me as a simple customer service employee in the FTC case and Josh/Inaba even declared on this forum that I wasn't part of management, but yet now I am again. Huzzah!  Roll Eyes
BFL_Mole

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:53:58 PM

The purpose of this letter is to place Defendant BFL on notice of its duty to
preserve potential evidence, and information likely to lead to admissible evidence, in
this case. On behalf of the Plaintiff Class, Plaintiffs demand that Defendant BFL take
immediate steps to preserve all electronic data, documents, and media in its possession
or control, including but not limited to immediate suspension of all routine purging of
all said data and the media on which said data is stored.
Please note that paper printouts
of text or other data existing on electronic files or media are no substitute for the
electronic files themselves and do not relieve Defendant BFL of its obligation to preserve
the electronic data and files and the media on which they are stored. Please note that the
rules of law prohibiting the destruction or spoliation of evidence and providing for the
imposition of sanctions for the negligent or willful destruction or spoliation of evidence,
apply to electronic information with the same force as they apply to other kinds of
evidence.

Are there forensic tools readily available that could uncover deleted files if BFL did do such?
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:59:45 PM

Ah okay, now I understand, this case seems to be a class action against BFL if I recall correctly. This may be funded by multiple members.
BFL_Mole

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 12:01:28 AM

ANSWER:

Current

Former

That's funny. BFL tried to frame me as a simple customer service employee in the FTC case and Josh/Inaba even declared on this forum that I wasn't part of management, but yet now I am again. Huzzah!  Roll Eyes

Oh, the wind, the wind is blowing,
Through the graves the wind is blowing,

You know how BFL is! Titles change on regular basis. Next month, perhaps, you'll be COO-COO.  Grin

Links to public documents are available upon request.

Here are where all the files that I've been quoting: http://ia801803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.docket.html

Ah okay, now I understand, this case seems to be a class action against BFL if I recall correctly. This may be funded by multiple members.

It's because of this case that theymos released tens of thousands of vitals and private conversations, among myriad other info.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:11:30 AM

preserve potential evidence, and information likely to lead to admissible evidence, in
this case. On behalf of the Plaintiff Class, Plaintiffs demand that Defendant BFL take
immediate steps to preserve all electronic data, documents, and media in its possession
or control, including but not limited to immediate suspension of all routine purging of
of text or other data existing on electronic files or media are no substitute for the
electronic files themselves and do not relieve Defendant BFL of its obligation to preserve
the electronic data and files and the media on which they are stored. Please note that the
rules of law prohibiting the destruction or spoliation of evidence and providing for the
imposition of sanctions for the negligent or willful destruction or spoliation of evidence,
apply to electronic information with the same force as they apply to other kinds of
evidence.

Are there forensic tools readily available that could uncover deleted files if BFL did do such?
BFL_Mole

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 12:26:15 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 12:49:48 AM by BFL_Mole

http://ia601803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.0.pdf

When asked whether BFL ordered, manufactured, or shipped bitcoin mining units after receiving the spoliation letter, BFL’s counsel responded something to the effect of “any normal human mind” would know the answer to that question is “yes.”

http://www.ringoffireradio.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/joneseyes.jpg
"Oh my God! The planet is being taken over by Zerlans."
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:42:37 AM

Interesting defense strstegy: "we have no idea of what we did with our money, products, and customers during the life of the company, sorry".

They are refusing to inform the blockchain addresses used by employees, including the top management, is that right?

again I am still in awe of them still not in jail.....I mean if it is this easy for the meager minds of josh and sonny to string this along so long...what must
a well run criminal enterprise get away with? (shudder) jeez

take a look at the USA/UK/Europe coalition!  Fucking world destroying, that's what!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
BFL_Mole

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2015, 12:48:20 AM

http://ia601803.us.archive.org/33/items/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083/gov.uscourts.ksd.97083.73.0.pdf

Plaintiffs’ counsel has obtained records from Netsolus, Inc., a third party who hosted the mining machines for the Nimbus Mining partnership and cloud mining. The Netsolus records show that detailed records were created showing the precise number of bitcoins mined on a daily and monthly basis. It is hard to believe with a reasonable inquiry BFL cannot determine the number of bitcoins it received from a partnership of which it was a partner and from its own cloud mining. With this number, the number of bitcoins obtained from the testing of equipment prior to shipping may be determined with simple math.

"Grimm, for a treat, if BFL sent X miners to Netsolus, Y miners to Nimbus, and Z miners to its own cloud mining facility, how many bitcoins could Bruce Peterson steal in terms of N? Please show your work, Grimm, or no treat."

Grimm: That's a tough one, Nitro. Before I answer you that, Bruce Peterson is the DaBitcoinGuy, correct? And, is that a bacon treat or beef? I'm watching my diet. Speaking of diet, Nitro, you're looking like shit lately, and quit looking out the window. There's nobody there.

Interesting defense strstegy: "we have no idea of what we did with our money, products, and customers during the life of the company, sorry".

They are refusing to inform the blockchain addresses used by employees, including the top management, is that right?

again I am still in awe of them still not in jail.....I mean if it is this easy for the meager minds of josh and sonny to string this along so long...what must
a well run criminal enterprise get away with? (shudder) jeez

take a look at the USA/UK/Europe coalition!  Fucking world destroying, that's what!

I just read from Alex Jones that the planet is being taken over by Zerlans. Connection?
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 12:58:17 AM

evidence.

YES!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: