Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX]  (Read 100208 times)
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:33:58 AM

This morning I've sent a message to c-cex to add the coin in the voting system, if everyone of us do the same, they will add it for sure, then we can conquer ccex.
And I think that we even should push it on twitter, we can't wait the dev to do this alone, after all the fud this coin have had. The more we ask the more we succeed.
The message of bittrex was clear, automatic or not, as palcebo claimed. Bittrex want that even people ask for the adding of the coin, if it wasn't so, they could ask to the dev some BTC for add it, not only a community works.
I'm holding somenting like 18k coins, and I won't sell them now at this price, sell now for me is equal to lose my investment, so I prefer to try to help the coin.
Who is in?

BUY MORE COINS!

Yes but there's no support on yobit! We know it!! I can buy from the sell. But we even need to try to leave yobit and get bigger.
For me know playing on yobit is a lost case.
I EDITED MY LAST POST.
LEAVE THIS COIN AT YOBIT TILL THE END OF POW!
We want whales to enter at ICO price, not at current rates. We want Whales to see ICO price as the bitter bottom.

I agree with you 100%. I would put 1 btc buy order @300 or 200 sat but even right now the risk is too big. It still looks like scam(crappy website built on a free template, ridiculous features like bittrex notification - begginer programmer could code it in a few days, dev asking bittrex customer support to add his coins - sooo naive, that's not how you do it). As I said earlier dev has to start caring for his investors or people won't trust him never again. Even if he is serious about this project noone will take it seriously in the future and believe me, 75 btc isn't enough to develop such a company.
You're even right, site is poor, notification is nothing special, but why a dev should care of us, if us don't care about the coin?
If you don't want to promote or push it to hit ccex or trex, dev could even give a fuck, he made his profit, why he should help us? We don't even know who is him, why he should care if we don't trust him anymore? he mades 75 BTC or what he made between real and fake BTC, miners dumped the coin, and nobody helped to promote it to avid it to fail. So now that we're in this situation, we have 2 simple solutions. 1. wait the dev makes everything, if he cares. 2. make something by ourselves.
We're already fucked, so we should help the coin to live, it's in our interest now, not in the dev interest. You understand this point?
Id dev leave the coin we stay with nothing in hand. So I prefer to try than stay and wait for him.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:38:25 AM

ICO price = 3750 sat
COst mining = 15000 sat

Price 300sat  very nice coin Grin

Price is 100 satoshi now.
So now, ICO 3700, mining 15k.
How the hell miners was and probably are dumping it under ico price?
There's something that we don't know.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

amsat

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:41:54 AM

ICO price = 3750 sat
COst mining = 15000 sat

Price 300sat  very nice coin Grin

cost mining 0.00000 soon
hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:51:27 AM

This morning I've sent a message to c-cex to add the coin in the voting system, if everyone of us do the same, they will add it for sure, then we can conquer ccex.
And I think that we even should push it on twitter, we can't wait the dev to do this alone, after all the fud this coin have had. The more we ask the more we succeed.
The message of bittrex was clear, automatic or not, as palcebo claimed. Bittrex want that even people ask for the adding of the coin, if it wasn't so, they could ask to the dev some BTC for add it, not only a community works.
I'm holding somenting like 18k coins, and I won't sell them now at this price, sell now for me is equal to lose my investment, so I prefer to try to help the coin.
Who is in?

BUY MORE COINS!

Yes but there's no support on yobit! We know it!! I can buy from the sell. But we even need to try to leave yobit and get bigger.
For me know playing on yobit is a lost case.
I EDITED MY LAST POST.
LEAVE THIS COIN AT YOBIT TILL THE END OF POW!
We want whales to enter at ICO price, not at current rates. We want Whales to see ICO price as the bitter bottom.

I agree with you 100%. I would put 1 btc buy order @300 or 200 sat but even right now the risk is too big. It still looks like scam(crappy website built on a free template, ridiculous features like bittrex notification - begginer programmer could code it in a few days, dev asking bittrex customer support to add his coins - sooo naive, that's not how you do it). As I said earlier dev has to start caring for his investors or people won't trust him never again. Even if he is serious about this project noone will take it seriously in the future and believe me, 75 btc isn't enough to develop such a company.
You're even right, site is poor, notification is nothing special, but why a dev should care of us, if us don't care about the coin?
If you don't want to promote or push it to hit ccex or trex, dev could even give a fuck, he made his profit, why he should help us? We don't even know who is him, why he should care if we don't trust him anymore? he mades 75 BTC or what he made between real and fake BTC, miners dumped the coin, and nobody helped to promote it to avid it to fail. So now that we're in this situation, we have 2 simple solutions. 1. wait the dev makes everything, if he cares. 2. make something by ourselves.
We're already fucked, so we should help the coin to live, it's in our interest now, not in the dev interest. You understand this point?
Id dev leave the coin we stay with nothing in hand. So I prefer to try than stay and wait for him.

No, don't blame the community. People do care about the coin, but we are unable to do anything in the current situation, he doesn't even listen. As far as i know people offered him help but he didn't even reply. Everything is in the dev's hands and he is not helping at all. The only smart move he did was the discussion on irc but it wasn't very fruitful as you can see.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:56:00 AM

ICO price = 3750 sat
COst mining = 15000 sat

WHY DO PEOPLE SELL AT PRICES WELL BELOW MINING AND ICO PRICE? IS IT TO KEEP US OFF THE RADAR?

Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 11:58:40 AM

Is that true mining cost is 15k? If so then it's imposible they dump it at this rate. Anyone here mining this so we can confirm that?
Btw i sent some btc to set a buy on yobit. But i think if the price goes below 100, we should ask yobit to freeze the market before it hits 1 sat. With ICO 3750 and mining cost above 10k ( if that true 15k), then this dump is really suspicious.
C-cex vote request done
Bittrex addition tweet done
Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:04:39 PM

Is that true mining cost is 15k? If so then it's imposible they dump it at this rate. Anyone here mining this so we can confirm that?
Btw i sent some btc to set a buy on yobit. But i think if the price goes below 100, we should ask yobit to freeze the market before it hits 1 sat. With ICO 3750 and mining cost above 10k ( if that true 15k), then this dump is really suspicious.
C-cex vote request done
suspicious is the right word.
There's no smart reason to sell 50 times less than the mining cost.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

hughbt

Activity: 613
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:11:52 PM

C-cex vote request done

You are wrong, I took the data from the last 7,5 hours, about 90k Droidz were mined. If you can rent a rig for 0.1701 BTC/GH/Day, mining cost (with an average nethash 2GH/s)= 886 sat/coin and I'm sure there are people(with their own rigs) whose mining costs might be 40% lower or even more.
Edkemper

I love to trade

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:17:07 PM

C-cex vote request done

You are wrong, I took the data from the last 7,5 hours, about 90k Droidz were mined. If you can rent a rig for 0.1701 BTC/GH/Day, mining cost (with an average nethash 2GH/s)= 886 sat/coin and I'm sure there are people(with their own rigs) whose mining costs might be 40% lower or even more.
so 15 isn't correct!?

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Bitcross

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:17:32 PM

The cost of mining wasn't 15K, was around 1700 sat in the first days.
Dirgantara

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:19:21 PM

C-cex vote request done

Thank you for confirming. With mining cost around 1k then this dump is reasonable. But still we need the dev to show up here, so we can discuss what the best solution for this. Dev needs to be more cooperative with the community.
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:22:36 PM

C-cex vote request done

Thank you for confirming. With mining cost below 1k then this dump is reasonable. But still we need the dev to show up here, so we can discuss what the best solution for this. Dev needs to be more cooperative with the community.

Dev wa on irc 1 day ago and ask to stop fud and start promotion to get listed,since he would like to pay for bittrex addiction,but they said that they just want supporter to make promotion about the coin on twitter.

I think that if fud will continue,we can forget the dev.
He have btc from ico,so if they see just fud,it't the best way to get out and leave.
Specially if user blame about site,announce,feaures etc etc.

If i were the dev with 70 btc and the community blame on me,i wil just say "thank you,find another dev".
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:24:44 PM

ICO price = 3750 sat
COst mining = 15000 sat

WHY DO PEOPLE SELL AT PRICES WELL BELOW MINING AND ICO PRICE? IS IT TO KEEP US OFF THE RADAR?

more people sell his coin because his panic sell if you can sell in 3000satosi why you waiting to 300sat to sell it Cheesy

i have speculation

DEV of DRZ and CYP is 1 people
he use her BTC from CYP ICO and CYP profit buy "ICO DRZ" to push more people come and join ICO,, than more people interesting about mining this coin and mining cost booming too

after Yobit open market he sale his COIN and he get BTC again
now he enjoy BTC from you and from all people buy this coin

TOTALLY THIS COIN IS SCAM SCAM AND SCAM

===Sempak===
real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:25:35 PM

are you mining too? my cost is 15k not 1700

===Sempak===
Dirgantara

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:30:13 PM

ICO price = 3750 sat
COst mining = 15000 sat

more people sell his coin because his panic sell if you can sell in 3000satosi why you waiting to 300sat to sell it Cheesy

i have speculation

DEV of DRZ and CYP is 1 people
he use her BTC from CYP ICO and CYP profit buy "ICO DRZ" to push more people come and join ICO,, than more people interesting about mining this coin and mining cost booming too

after Yobit open market he sale his COIN and he get BTC again
now he enjoy BTC from you and from all people buy this coin

TOTALLY THIS COIN IS SCAM SCAM AND SCAM

Thank you but that's not help at all. Expecially because you don't bring a solid prove, so i think it's just a stupid prejudge to set things gettin worse.
Bitcross

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:34:42 PM

yes, my cost was around 1700, now mining with my owns rigs.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:35:23 PM

C-cex vote request done
No need to freeze market - what are you scared of?
I lost ICO money myself. Let the market decide, but lets stay at Yobit till this mess is sorted, so that we do not carry this messy situation over to BITTREX.

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:36:47 PM

Why was your cost higher than others?

arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:40:29 PM

24 hours questions to the dev:

-Dev please add to bittrex
-Dev please don't add to bittrex
-Dev please freeze yobit
-Dev please don't freeze yobit
-Dev please release notification features
-Dev please don't release notification features,is nothing special
-Dev please do a website
-Dev please remove the website
-Dev please talk with communty
-Dev please don't talk with communty,just code.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 12:43:53 PM

-Dev please don't add to bittrex YET. WAIT FOR POW PHASE TO FINISH.
-Dev please don't freeze yobit
-Dev please release notification features
-Dev please do a website
-Dev please just code now, TALK TO COMMUNITY LATER.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: