Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 02:52:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] DROIDZ [DRZ][QUBIT][WALLET w/Bittrex-C-cex alert][YOBIT - C-CEX - BITTREX]  (Read 100208 times)
zarnoex

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:14:43 PM

I'm having trouble syncing the droidz-qt wallet on windows. Apparently I have 0 connections, does anyone have a list of nodes I could try?

Thanks

I don't have a problem on wallet syncing, 16 connection without add some node. But i can upload my blk file if you like

Thanks for the response. I've managed to get 5 active connections by adding Suprnova's pool address, Its enough to get me synced at least. I've not had any issues with any other wallets, so I'm not sure whats happened. Oh well I'm still a bit of a noob  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:46:19 PM

guys, that market is so much manipulated so watch out for not selling in these noob traps that are created. I see a 1k sat minimum very soon.

Now the real question to dev : can you explain what is that new tab "market statistics" ?    Keep up the good work you delivered so far and it is awesome. Don't get affected negatively by all that manipulation. There are just too many short sighted greedy tards in crypto. Follow the goals you fixed and be sure the community are supporting you. I'm may be new here, but if you don't mind I'll park myself here for a bit  Wink
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 10:00:35 PM

guys, that market is so much manipulated so watch out for not selling in these noob traps that are created. I see a 1k sat minimum very soon.

Now the real question to dev : can you explain what is that new tab "market statistics" ?    Keep up the good work you delivered so far and it is awesome. Don't get affected negatively by all that manipulation. There are just too many short sighted greedy tards in crypto. Follow the goals you fixed and be sure the community are supporting you. I'm may be new here, but if you don't mind I'll park myself here for a bit  Wink
You are welcome. I feel that many traders in crypto simply do not want others to succeed - they want everybody to lose, including themselves Huh

mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:39:22 AM

buy wall @1/10 ICO price isn't good for coin

IOTA
real789

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:59:37 AM

Thank's DROID we are lose more money in here for minner and for investor

===Sempak===
rastapirataroberto

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 09:48:39 AM

WE NEED MORE BUY SUPPORT AT AROUND 400 SATS, TO KILL OFF THE PRICE MANIPULATOR DUMPERS

This. But really, do you think yelling this will attract investors? Just let whales and dolphins do their job..

OrientA

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:27:28 AM

WE NEED MORE BUY SUPPORT AT AROUND 400 SATS, TO KILL OFF THE PRICE MANIPULATOR DUMPERS

This. But really, do you think yelling this will attract investors? Just let whales and dolphins do their job..

Exactly. It is a free market.
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:32:21 AM

It's amazing that most of you guys are just talking about price and pump and dump  Undecided  looks like nobody even care about the coin and the development  Huh  I guess that most of you are in crypto only because you think you have good odds of increasing your bet ( yeah, no other choice but to use gambling words here).

Dev in his last post here even asked you guys the same question. they just don't understand why this ann thread get pages after pages filled with with price up / price down crap replies, while nobody even ask tech questions or even ask what is that market tab in the new wallet.

Wake up guys, alt coins are not the Eldorado or klondike anymore.  There is not a lot of opportunities to double up your bet. this scene is oversaturated and you must rethink about your "investment". It's a risky investment in a very small startup biz where a dev or dev team is proposing their new ideas around a blockchain and try to innovate with new concepts and proposition... you like what you see?  Then support the devs, in 6 months or in 1 year or even in 2 years who knows what they can bring to the crypto scene table. I love crypto and this technology and I'm investing in people (devs) that I believe can discover new use and push back some limits on this techno.  

Have a good day
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512

quarkchain.io

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:55:28 AM

People who care about and follow the good development don't loose their time talking nonsense and fudding around the thread. Droidz will take its right place on crypto-world , it is only a mater of time...
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 11:56:47 AM

It's amazing that most of you guys are just talking about price and pump and dump  Undecided  looks like nobody even care about the coin and the development  Huh  I guess that most of you are in crypto only because you think you have good odds of increasing your bet ( yeah, no other choice but to use gambling words here).

Dev in his last post here even asked you guys the same question. they just don't understand why this ann thread get pages after pages filled with with price up / price down crap replies, while nobody even ask tech questions or even ask what is that market tab in the new wallet.

Wake up guys, alt coins are not the Eldorado or klondike anymore.  There is not a lot of opportunities to double up your bet. this scene is oversaturated and you must rethink about your "investment". It's a risky investment in a very small startup biz where a dev or dev team is proposing their new ideas around a blockchain and try to innovate with new concepts and proposition... you like what you see?  Then support the devs, in 6 months or in 1 year or even in 2 years who knows what they can bring to the crypto scene table. I love crypto and this technology and I'm investing in people (devs) that I believe can discover new use and push back some limits on this techno.  

Have a good day

Why don't you shut the fuck up? It's all about the price and this coin needs to pump hard. 2k in the near future, I promise you that!
Crypto = P&D. Deal with it.
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 12:24:36 PM

LOL @Gunther   Cheesy
go re-read the parts where I talk about "gambling" and "re-think", it's specifically for you. I pretty sure you are one of those low-life twitter users that always brag about how cool they are and how much wow profit they made, huh? fact is, YOU are part of the problem.  Didn't you hear about the dev last post where he's completely lost about what you really want?  you just want profit, and I don't think that was the main goal of dev. Deal with it.
zuludrag

Activity: 396

I speak: LT, RU, EN

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 01:22:27 PM

I have some technical questions:

1. anybody tried solo mining? What is rpcport number? I can't get miner connected to the wallet - getting message "waiting for a jobs available from pools" Sad

2. it seems strange to me that net hashrate is dropped, but diff is still high (looking at suprnova pool's dashboard)? Or am I wrong and diff is normal? NetHashrate now is ~550MH/s and diff ~40. Yesterday I saw more than double hashrate and diff something like 20-40...

Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:31:00 PM

LOL @Gunther   Cheesy
go re-read the parts where I talk about "gambling" and "re-think", it's specifically for you. I pretty sure you are one of those low-life twitter users that always brag about how cool they are and how much wow profit they made, huh? fact is, YOU are part of the problem.  Didn't you hear about the dev last post where he's completely lost about what you really want?  you just want profit, and I don't think that was the main goal of dev. Deal with it.

I don't care what the dev wants, I want profit. I deserve to have profit.
gnargnar
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:35:49 PM

LOL @Gunther   Cheesy

I don't care what the dev wants, I want profit. I deserve to have profit.

Dirgantara

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:42:55 PM

Have a good day

The main reason why people here talking about price is because most of ICO buyers hasn't receive a ROI yet. It was 3750 and now 400. People just get bored of waiting, because normally ICO buyer has an advantage for getting cheaper coin before the others but that's not happened here. People get cheaper than ICO price less than 24 hours after the coin listed on market.
wdyer

Activity: 294

Trade or Dyer

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 01:46:58 PM

The main reason why people here talking about price is because most of ICO buyers hasn't receive a ROI yet. It was 3750 and now 400. People just get bored of waiting, because normally ICO buyer has an advantage for getting cheaper coin before the others but that's not happened here. People get cheaper than ICO price less than 24 hours after the coin listed on market.

+1 people get bored and dump coins. Whales are waiting some big dump Cool

Altcoin Expert Trader
Edkemper

Activity: 462

I love to trade

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:49:34 PM

I saw a little pump yesteday,  that wasn't that little, for me was little kust because I've bought the ICO, but for who bought @300 was pretty good.
I don't think will be easy for me recover my BTC. Better If I buy some low, and wait another pump.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

hugs1BTC

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 05:52:11 PM

Have a good day

I am using the market alert function and it's very useful. I can't wait to see crypto implementations in robotics world, if dev is serious enough. His last activity was 3 days ago, I'm not worried (for now), but who knows :\
arloseb

Activity: 868

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:22:31 PM

Pump will come for sure.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 08:43:54 PM

I saw a little pump yesteday,  that wasn't that little, for me was little kust because I've bought the ICO, but for who bought @300 was pretty good.
I don't think will be easy for me recover my BTC. Better If I buy some low, and wait another pump.
Crypto world is almost driving me insane - this industry is not for the faint of heart. IT IS WORSE THAN A HORROR MOVIE.

Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: