Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:56:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Government & Bitcoin  (Read 70802 times)
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 11:48:37 PM

Make bitcoin not being legalized at some countries just will opend the black market with people making fortunes into bitcoin ,the same way as happens at dollars at Argentina the goverment tryed to control but the outside market reacted on the same moment.

Argentina does not represent the typical government, but yes, it does show that a government's efforts at limiting bitcoin will fail.

Banning bitcoin will just really result in fail as the government cant really track their citizens constantly and people wont even allow that they are being tracked.
I think prohibit bitcoin is the only way to stem the growth rate of bitcoin in their country. even in some countries provide legislation that using bitcoin is a violation of the law and could be subject to criminal and prison. Tis is very scary. what do you think about this?

Be sure of one thing everything that is banned from your family you will do ,hiden but will do,with government the same thing happens,why would you act as a complete idiot because government wanna you to be otherwise will go to prison?Did you elected those person,does that person represents your interests?Your opinions?I didnt had vote and im near 30 years old,guess what i dont believe on the system,they only think to steal people money,doesnt matter who will run the country.As citizen you have rights and duties.
expert4knowledge

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:09:09 PM

Governments either adapt or will try to make it impossible to happen if they don't. However, we have been seeing that they have been adapting and many of them are even the main investors of some projects.
I think the real limits have not been made sense so far and considering the fact that they have some project so I think they will adopt it.

██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
                ▄███
              ▄███▌ █
             ▀▀▀██▄  █
           ▄███▄▄ ▀▀▀█
          █ █████▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄██ ███▄    █
        ▐███▀   ▀█   █
        ████     █   █
       ▄██▀▄█▄▄▄█▀   █
       ▀▄▄███▌      █
   ▄▄▄▀▀▀████       █
 ▄▀    ██ ██       █
▐▌     ██▌▐▌      ▀▄
█      ██ █         ▀▄
█      █▀▄▌          █
█   ▄▀█▄██           █
█ ▄▀      ▀▀▄▄▀▄     █
▀▀             █    █
               █  ▄▀
               ▀▄█
     ▀█████████████▄▄
  ▀ ▀▀▀███████████████▌
   ▀ ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ▄███████▄      ▄▄███████▄    ▄███▄    ▄███▄ ▄███▄      ▄███▄
▀ ▀▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▌       ▄████▀▀▀████▄   ▐████▀▀█████   ▀████▄  ▄████▀ █████▄    ▄█████
    ▀▀███████████████▀       █████     ████▌          ████▌    ▀████████▀    █████▄  ▄█████▌
   ▀ ▀████████████████▀ ▀    ██████████████▌   ▄▄██████████     ▄██████▄      █████▄▄█████▌
     ██████      ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀ █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    █████▀▀▀█████    ▄████████▄      ██████████▌
     ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▄ ▄    ████▄▄   ▄▄█▄   ████▄  ▄█████  ▄█████▀▀█████▄     ████████▌
     █████████████████▀        ▀███████████   ▀████████████  ████▀    ▀████      ██████▌
     ██████████████▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀    ▀▀        ▀▀        █████
                                                                                ▄█████
                                                                            ▄███████▀
                                                                            ▀████▀▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
  LIGHTPAPER...
|Instant Deposit
✓ 24/7 Support
Referral Program
Kartikay

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:32:00 PM

Hope government will accept bitcoin soon. But its hard for some government because they are thinking bitcoin can be use in illegal transaction like what others did in dark web. Also government must think again about money laundry, Bitcoin is high risk to be legal payment,
because state officials can send and receive money without being detected
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 02:44:01 PM

Hope government will accept bitcoin soon. But its hard for some government because they are thinking bitcoin can be use in illegal transaction like what others did in dark web. Also government must think again about money laundry, Bitcoin is high risk to be legal payment,

government and bitcoin users won't be working together because government on every countries considers bitcoins users always be used for illegal activity that's why some countries banned bitcoin because government afraid can't control bitcoin because bitcoin is independent
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 03:05:27 PM

government and bitcoin users won't be working together because government on every countries considers bitcoins users always be used for illegal activity that's why some countries banned bitcoin because government afraid can't control bitcoin because bitcoin is independent

They really cant work well because bitcoin is decentralized and the government wants a centralized one so with this they wont be working well together.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 09:16:31 PM

The sharing economy is just going to continue to grow, and governments will be challenged to understand and manage its implications while embracing its benefits. However, governments will be at a significant disadvantage if they wait too long and newer technologies and markets will have already been developed that do not follow traditional models. Think of the following: Uber is the world’s largest taxi service and owns no cars. Airbnb provides lodging yet does not own real estate.

How will local governments adapt to these new ways of doing business that are disrupting traditional business models? All we know now is that governments are a long way from even contemplating and accepting this new reality.

It depends on what our definition of "government" really means.  Some believe that the people are the government...if the people ARE the government, then we are adapting quite well....If big money is the government, then we're in the middle of "changing of the guard!"  And the will of the people will prevail if things keep heading in the direction they're heading.
Jmild1

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:02:26 AM

Make bitcoin not being legalized at some countries just will opend the black market with people making fortunes into bitcoin ,the same way as happens at dollars at Argentina the goverment tryed to control but the outside market reacted on the same moment.

Argentina does not represent the typical government, but yes, it does show that a government's efforts at limiting bitcoin will fail.

Banning bitcoin will just really result in fail as the government cant really track their citizens constantly and people wont even allow that they are being tracked.
I think prohibit bitcoin is the only way to stem the growth rate of bitcoin in their country. even in some countries provide legislation that using bitcoin is a violation of the law and could be subject to criminal and prison. Tis is very scary. what do you think about this?

We don't fit in all prison, what the heck are they thinking? Such a selfish act when they ban bitcoin if it benefit us.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:13:47 AM

government is already adapting and working with banks, there are some of them which are using blockchain technology to overcome probably bitcoin

i doubt it will stay there and watch bitcoin sucking its fiat(scam) currency
Governments can adopt blockchain but they will not allow bitcoin.Do they allow private armies within their territory and if they do,wouldn't they be sacrificing their country's security? similarly if they allow bitcoin,their national economy will slip out of their control

magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 12:20:05 AM

Well since this thread was started nearly a year ago now, has anything changed for the better between governments and bitcoin acceptance?
All I have seen in the media was banning in several countries and miners being arrested for not even selling.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:12:33 AM

government is already adapting and working with banks, there are some of them which are using blockchain technology to overcome probably uᴉoɔʇᴉq

i doubt it will stay there and watch uᴉoɔʇᴉq sucking its fiat(scam) currency
Governments can adopt blockchain but they will not allow uᴉoɔʇᴉq.Do they allow private armies within their territory and if they do,wouldn't they be sacrificing their country's security? similarly if they allow uᴉoɔʇᴉq,their national economy will slip out of their control

Well for now there are just a few countries like russia who want to ban Bitcoin.
In other countries are already services who allow your company to partially pay you in Bitcoin.
Therefore not banning Bitcoin means that government allow you to deal and own it.
Sure this does not mean that Bitcoin is declared as legal tender in first place, but it's there and governments will have to live with it.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 10:52:34 AM

I think there are 3 ways the government can deal with Bitcoin. The 1st way is that they could legalize it and the exchanges would need to buy licenses. The 2nd way is they would just not deal with it and let it run without control (like it's now for most of the countries). And the 3rd way is to ban it outright (like in Russia). I would prefer the 2nd and then the 1st one  Wink

ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:32:56 AM

Well since this thread was started nearly a year ago now, has anything changed for the better between governments and bitcoin acceptance?
All I have seen in the media was banning in several countries and miners being arrested for not even selling.
I think this will continue for the next few years until today there is no state government legalized the use of bitcoin in their country?
is it possible if the government wants to legalize bitcoin? but when?
we can not wait too long hopefully soon
greghansel89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:44:35 AM

Make uᴉoɔʇᴉq not being legalized at some countries just will opend the black market with people making fortunes into uᴉoɔʇᴉq ,the same way as happens at dollars at Argentina the goverment tryed to control but the outside market reacted on the same moment.

Argentina does not represent the typical government, but yes, it does show that a government's efforts at limiting uᴉoɔʇᴉq will fail.

Banning uᴉoɔʇᴉq will just really result in fail as the government cant really track their citizens constantly and people wont even allow that they are being tracked.
I think prohibit uᴉoɔʇᴉq is the only way to stem the growth rate of uᴉoɔʇᴉq in their country. even in some countries provide legislation that using uᴉoɔʇᴉq is a violation of the law and could be subject to criminal and prison. Tis is very scary. what do you think about this?

We don't fit in all prison, what the heck are they thinking? Such a selfish act when they ban uᴉoɔʇᴉq if it benefit us.

They really cant do any thing against bitcoin users and even if they block anything that is related to bitcoin its easy to bypass those block.
lolgato1

Activity: 793

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 11:50:43 AM

The governments will probably adapt to bitcoin as they already started doing. Banks on the other hand will try and repress bitcoin for as long as they can. They will spread bad things about it to stop people from adapting to it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
WEBcreator

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:03:39 PM

The 2nd way is they would just not deal with it and let it run without control (like it's now for most of the countries).

They are not letting bitcoin as it is, the fact is that most country is not aware of bitcoin yet therefore they seems to make it looks like that they let it go without any proper guidance or rules on it however it is not like that. Either way, whichever ways they choose it wont effect bitcoin totally, just partially

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
yenxz

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:54:23 PM

The sharing economy is just going to continue to grow, and governments will be challenged to understand and manage its implications while embracing its benefits. However, governments will be at a significant disadvantage if they wait too long and newer technologies and markets will have already been developed that do not follow traditional models. Think of the following: Uber is the world’s largest taxi service and owns no cars. Airbnb provides lodging yet does not own real estate.

How will local governments adapt to these new ways of doing business that are disrupting traditional business models? All we know now is that governments are a long way from even contemplating and accepting this new reality.
this is massive problem for bitcoin to make great move by become local currecny,goverment will not let bitcoin take over money,because bitcoin have no physical and undecentralized,i wish sometime bitcoin will make peace with all goverment.
sallymeeh27

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:09:26 PM

Well as of this time I haven't heard that our government has mention moondollars in their offices. I really hope that they will not think that uᴉoɔʇᴉq in some point is gonna be bad in the economic status of the country. But there are a lot people here who are aware and part of uᴉoɔʇᴉq, yet no negative thoughts about it..

In where we live, government has an idea about uᴉoɔʇᴉq, as there are exchanges who of course get their business permit..I think government is not yet reacting on uᴉoɔʇᴉq existence , it is because even its people lacks knowledge about uᴉoɔʇᴉq, and perhaps the reason is that ISP's sucks, and people would prioritize their daily living than buying a computer..
Its just that the most basic needs should be prioritize in every way even though that computer or having an internet is also becoming a basic needs. I believe no one will choose computer over the food no one can survive without it..This is very important..

Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:02:37 AM

Government won't adopt bitcoin, that is for sure...except if they will benefit from it and it is in their control..which is not the idea of bitcoin as decentralized...But it's technology could be a great help to the country and the government..But if government would use bitcoin't technology in it's offices, corruption might end, sad to say, if they use it, it won't be bitcoin, it's just the technology behind it..
pooya87
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 10564

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 05:39:18 AM

i believe Government will never fully adopt bitcoin, and even in some countries (just like today) the government will never allow the usage of bitcoin.

but in general i think they are going to eventually regulate bitcoin, even if they don't agree with it completely they can't stop the financial revolution from happening so they will get on board eventually.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:43:07 AM

They don't have need to adopt it, they will make rules for using it in legal business, and regulations will be very strict so forget usage of bitcoin in Darknet. This will be wind in back for many anon coins, Bitcoin is first, but not least on Darknet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: