Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:32:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin will be connected with StakeCoin for value creation!  (Read 172606 times)
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 08:11:39 PM

Keep up the good work guys, I like the recent developments  Smiley
Yes, we are on the right track.
Our asset platform and web wallet www.EnergyExchange.eu has huge possibilities.
Also today I had a good talk about a future application that fits perfectly into our ecosystem.
Not something where we need high-speed transactions with a huge volume but just store asset information.
In the municipality where the Zonnedorpen is located, we can develop all kind of use cases without competition other crypto startups.
We do it slow and step by step. We exist now 4 years and this is still the beginning of our journey to success.

More info on the plans soon.
Check www.EnergyCoinFoundation.org for the latest developments.

Have a great day,

Jan

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
Real_Unhooked

Activity: 838
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:45:52 PM

I think the price of ENRG is very cheap.
If there is a renewal from the developer I'm sure ENRG can reach 5x from now.

We have been already at 5x
So... you will take your 5x
I will take 70x to 80x

You will see. From the small to the large.

https://energycoin.eu/
https://www.energycoinfoundation.org/en/

That is the spirit!
How quick that we don't know.
And also there is no guarantee for huge profit.
But I think we have a unique concept that can be very popular for the solution of energy transition.
The proof energy community members get real local green energy for the best price.
We are the killer app to beat the big energy suppliers because we connect local energy communities and investors for green energy.
Together they can both make a profit.

Sunday I shall give an update on my visit to the festive opening of "Zonnepark 't Zandt"!

Have a great day,

Jan
www.GeoJan.nl

Any updates from the ""Zonnepark 't Zandt"!" even you mentioned? ENRG price implies some positive news.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
.....DeepVault.....
....Blockchain File Signatures....
...deeponion.org...
AlphairyA

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:53:13 PM

This appears to be a replacement for current centralized energy markets. Could someone tell me why decentralized is better in this scenario? Most energy markets don't really do very well... is the problem the centralization? Just trying to understand the value proposition here. Thx
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 06:00:29 AM

This appears to be a replacement for current centralized energy markets. Could someone tell me why decentralized is better in this scenario? Most energy markets don't really do very well... is the problem the centralization? Just trying to understand the value proposition here. Thx
Hi AlphairyA,

I shall try to answer about the value proposition, good question.
The production of energy is more and more decentral with small solar installations and windmills.
The communities (eg Zonnedorpen) like to be more independent from traditional energy suppliers.
These energy suppliers add not so much value to the product energy and have a lot of people on the playlist.
So local green energy can have a better price for the consumers because you don't need the service of an energy supplier.
Ok, we do need some backup for when there is no sun and wind but we can improve that with smart installations like boilers in combination with heat pumps storage and car sharing.
The community works together on a green local smart grid and all people and business can profit.
It is a concept and not ready yet but token on the blockchain can be used to keep the value local.
When you have external energy supplier the value is going out of the community.
Together people can be strong and blockchain is the glue to make that happen.
We start in Groningen the Netherlands, a perfect location to show the world that community energy solutions can work!
We have support from a lot of people who believe in the same future.

Have a great day,

Jan

kawa900jc

Activity: 722

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:40:50 PM

Nice trend for ENRG on Bittrex

Registration on Bittrex is open for new users!
I think EnergyCoin can break the ATH and grow in the range 10k plus Satoshi.
Nice project the Zonnedorpen in earthquake area Groningen The Netherlands!

Go ENRG go

Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:52:13 PM

Hi AlphairyA,

I shall try to answer about the value proposition, good question.
The production of energy is more and more decentral with small solar installations and windmills.
The communities (eg Zonnedorpen) like to be more independent from traditional energy suppliers.
These energy suppliers add not so much value to the product energy and have a lot of people on the playlist.
So local green energy can have a better price for the consumers because you don't need the service of an energy supplier.
Ok, we do need some backup for when there is no sun and wind but we can improve that with smart installations like boilers in combination with heat pumps storage and car sharing.
The community works together on a green local smart grid and all people and business can profit.
It is a concept and not ready yet but token on the blockchain can be used to keep the value local.
When you have external energy supplier the value is going out of the community.
Together people can be strong and blockchain is the glue to make that happen.
We start in Groningen the Netherlands, a perfect location to show the world that community energy solutions can work!
We have support from a lot of people who believe in the same future.

Have a great day,

Jan

This is very exciting and I have hope for my 200k ENRG, the one thing I am unsure of though, is why the decentralised green energy markets would use ENRG instead of fiat currency or larger established crypto like bitcoin. I can imagine many energy providers want freedom to choose which currency they want to use, so some sort of branding is important to promote ENRG over other options. Any system that enforces the currency is used will obviously be less attractive, so getting high profile environmentalists to endorse ENRG as an ethical project will be cool.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

This is very exciting and I have hope for my 200k ENRG, the one thing I am unsure of though, is why the decentralised green energy markets would use ENRG instead of fiat currency or larger established crypto like bitcoin. I can imagine many energy providers want freedom to choose which currency they want to use, so some sort of branding is important to promote ENRG over other options. Any system that enforces the currency is used will obviously be less attractive, so getting high profile environmentalists to endorse ENRG as an ethical project will be cool.

Our platform EnergyParty www.EnergyExchange.eu can handle more than 20000 different smart tokens/asserts. It is a complete token ecosystem en each energy cooperative can have their own local token with local value on the EnergyCoin blockchain. Of course, all the users need a small share of EnergyCoin and they need an EnergyCoin community wallet the get their own token. The EnergyCoin Foundation controls issuing new local tokens and other business on EnergyParty. To create tokens you need XEP, that is the internal token to create tokens on the platform. It works the same as Counterparty.

When we have the usecases it looks like this:

But this is our testnet (old logo) and on top of this we have then smart applications.
All the tokens/assets can be exchanged on decentral EnergyPary between each other.
So when there is a need for energy from a neighbor energy cooperative it can be exchanged.
No need for other currencies, just trade on EnergyParty

Have a great day,

Jan

Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:10:43 AM

Our platform EnergyParty www.EnergyExchange.eu can handle more than 20000 different smart tokens/asserts. It is a complete token ecosystem en each energy cooperative can have their own local token with local value on the EnergyCoin blockchain. Of course, all the users need a small share of EnergyCoin and they need an EnergyCoin community wallet the get their own token. The EnergyCoin Foundation controls issuing new local tokens and other business on EnergyParty. To create tokens you need XEP, that is the internal token to create tokens on the platform. It works the same as Counterparty.

When we have the usecases it looks like this:

But this is our testnet (old logo) and on top of this we have then smart applications.
All the tokens/assets can be exchanged on decentral EnergyPary between each other.
So when there is a need for energy from a neighbor energy cooperative it can be exchanged.
No need for other currencies, just trade on EnergyParty

Have a great day,

Jan

Ok, I understand better now, there will be many assets running on top of ENRG platform like counterparty, this makes sense to me now thank you. The ENRG is the clearing currency when different projects want to trade their own tokens on the energy marketplace, very nice!
DataAnalyst

Activity: 117
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:50:40 AM

ENRG ATH was around 19.5k sat
kawa900jc

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

ENRG ATH was around 19.5k sat

That was the value in Satoshi but in $ we had ATH $ 0.50 in January just before the Bitcoin crash.
So the $ ATH value is more ambitious.

chenjl84

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:18:20 AM

For such a good project, I will pay close attention to this project which is good for the earth's environment. I wish you a better development.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 04:10:04 PM

For such a good project, I will pay close attention to this project which is good for the earth's environment. I wish you a better development.
Thx, the development is fine. Good development takes time and then we can grow huge in value.
We the currency of Nature Capital and that we store on the blockchain.
Then our blockchain can turn into green gold.

Have a great day,

Jan

kawa900jc

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:39:55 AM

Thx, the development is fine. Good development takes time and then we can grow huge in value.
We the currency of Nature Capital and that we store on the blockchain.
Then our blockchain can turn into green gold.

Have a great day,

Jan

A good vision but on Bittrex there are some people who want to sell.
Good opportunity for new investors!

Registration for new accounts on Bitterx is open again!
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ENRG

With a supporting community of Zonnedorpen the complete ecosystem can be build

In one or two year sellers from now shall regret I think.
Do not sell too cheap is my advice.

energycoin.operations (OP)

Activity: 329
Merit: 261

EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:05:00 PM

What will be the benefits from using your wallet comparing to other options? Smiley
I’ve read your project and read the comments of the people who care ‘bout the project. I find that I have the same thought as many people that comment on your project. It’s very interesting.
Hi Sunny,
Our wallet, the EnergyCoin offers a complete ecosystem with trusted assets linked to our blockchain.
These asses can have fixed values like KwH, ton CO2 or other measurable units.
These value of Natural Capital can be exchanged between each other.
Other platforms you need always the native currency as means for exchange and no governance for new assets.
We used the Counterparty platform but now only trusted people can issue new assets.
In my opinion an unique concept and business partners like us as the trusted party.

Not easy to develop because we have so wide scope but environmental application the right platform.

Have a great day,

Jan

This profile is managed by www.EnergyCoinfoundation.org
EnergyCoin Foundation wallet: eKvWBxxEa8APp73281vPtCctXhjm5bg89D
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:22:44 PM

I was reading posts from the starting pages and wonder that this was real innovative project and probably first as far as I know of this kind. Now it is missing exposure and lack of awareness about it what keeps at back in the race which has started recently in filed of regenerating energy. Energycoin should be in more better position than others.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:06:52 PM

I was reading posts from the starting pages and wonder that this was real innovative project and probably first as far as I know of this kind. Now it is missing exposure and lack of awareness about it what keeps at back in the race which has started recently in filed of regenerating energy. Energycoin should be in more better position than others.

That is true.
But we are grassroots and not an ICO.
That means that we have no big funding, EnergyCoin Foundation has 15M of EnergyCoin but the amount of cash limited.
We can pay for development but we can't effort a big team and huge marketing budget.
The coming months we have about 3 people full-time available working on ecosystem and marketing.
More market cap can help boost development but we never stop, only the ambitions in time can vary.

When there are serious investors that want to buy, for a good price, a share for development, contact our team.

Have a great day,

Jan

Tara11

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:11:00 AM

Hello, should I encrypt my wallet? or it's not really necessary. Only me uses my PC.
energycoin.operations (OP)

Activity: 329
Merit: 261

EnergyCoin Green CryptoCurrency

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

Hello, should I encrypt my wallet? or it's not really necessary. Only me uses my PC.
All my wallets are encrypted and you can easy open for staking only.
So a wallet with 10k or more always encrypt.
But remember the pass!

Succes,
Jan

This profile is managed by www.EnergyCoinfoundation.org
EnergyCoin Foundation wallet: eKvWBxxEa8APp73281vPtCctXhjm5bg89D
Tara11

Merit: 251

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:54:49 AM

But remember the pass!

Succes,
Jan

Thanks Jan. Should open web wallet on energycoin.eu? What would be upside of having web wallet?
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

But remember the pass!

Succes,
Jan

Thanks Jan. Should open web wallet on energycoin.eu? What would be upside of having web wallet?

We have a decentral webwallet EnergyParty: www.EnergyExchange.eu
But with this webwallet you can't get a stake.
With EnergyParty we have in the future our decentral assets and local energy tokens available.

Have a great day,
Jan

Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: