Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:12:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SLING | Fully Working DECENTRALIZED MARKET in Wallet | SLING MARKET LIVE  (Read 178766 times)
Limbodjin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:28:18 PM

Hoping BitQuick.co will add SLING in its additional coins service, (AltQuick)   BitQuick works great by the way!

Recently stated they will add a bunch of coins:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262082.msg11666476#msg11666476

good way and good trying...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 12:38:53 PM

Sounds great! Please let us know if you have got more information from the dev.

My plan is to work with DG.Slayer on the project.  I downloaded the code from bitbucket and got it working in Qt debug mode.  Neat coin with more functionality than most.  For one dev, DG has done an outstanding job.  He/She must be tired so I am here to help with coding.  
[/quote]
CryptoVote

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:14:34 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2015, 09:20:23 PM by CryptoVote

There's no vaporware which allows for a decentralized exchange yet. This dev programmed it himself.
The code that implements the Sling marketplace is unique (not copied from another alt-coin) and implemented in this C++ class:
https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling/src/0c2671e70fabc62d6b64ca8d900af4e23b0bf57b/src/market.cpp?at=master

This is a rough, rough draft of Sling HTML5 facelift version I am working on:

I ported Shadowcoin code to makes these changes.  I am going to complete the HTML5 and finish wiring it up to the original Sling C++ code using a bridge class.

HasherMe

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:49:43 PM

Shocked You can get this working?  How long?  I continue to buy and stake.
david1365
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 04:54:44 PM

@CryptoVote Well done, amazing work, thanks for your effort.
DG.Slayer (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:36:43 PM

There's no vaporware which allows for a decentralized exchange yet. This dev programmed it himself.
The code that implements the Sling marketplace is unique (not copied from another alt-coin) and implemented in this C++ class:
https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling/src/0c2671e70fabc62d6b64ca8d900af4e23b0bf57b/src/market.cpp?at=master

I ported Shadowcoin code to makes these changes.  I am going to complete the HTML5 and finish wiring it up to the original Sling C++ code using a bridge class.

This is very encouraging to see members of the community getting active on this project.

Handshakes of acknowledgement all round  Grin

It can get very lonely but this spurs me on.

Sling lead developer
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 11:39:07 PM

This is very encouraging to see members of the community getting active on this project.

Handshakes of acknowledgement all round  Grin

It can get very lonely but this spurs me on.
That looks really good mate Smiley And it is really nice to see a community working together to help a coin continue to rise and progress for the best Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

HasherMe

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 01:43:28 AM

This looks like a minor bug when the wallet displays the staking and master node payments:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a82/oomir/Sling%20Bug_zpsxfm19dyb.png

When I close the wallet and re-open, it displays the correct payments.  The total is always correct.  Is there a bug list I can add this to?
Tulsene

Activity: 81

..|..

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:42:40 PM

https://bitbucket.org/dgslayer/sling/commits/410715a808a8c8a6f203badec2432973e3894dd3?at=master sure you don't use the code from other alt-coin. LMAO you make my day with all your bullshit, have you some problem with your exit scam?

btw the new design for SDC wallet is complete, I hope you'll be able to copy their code throught the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMpeAL95m8  ... good luck with that Cheesy
CryptoVote

Activity: 229
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:01:19 PM

btw the new design for SDC wallet is complete, I hope you'll be able to copy their code throught the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMpeAL95m8  ... good luck with that Cheesy

They have not released the new Shadowcoin wallet code yet, but find nothing wrong with porting their code. Since they are using the MIT license, it is perfectly legal/okay/acceptable to use their code in any way.  Most alt-coins are > 80% bitcoin code with pieces of other alts.  I think this is great for the evolution of crypto software.

Unlike Sling, Shadowcoin has not released a working decentralized market yet.  Maybe they copied the Sling code to implement their marketplace.

Tulsene

..|..

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:21:56 PM

They have not released the new Shadowcoin wallet code yet, but find nothing wrong with porting their code.  
Did you learn to read?

Since it has the MIT license, it is perfectly legal/okay to use their code in any way.  Most alt-coins are > 80% bitcoin code with pieces of other alts.  I think this is great for the evolution of crypto software.
Of course, but tell me why I can't see the whole list of commits who build sling? with SDC commit history you can go to the bitcoin initial commit and when you're a professionnal you need a traceability of the code, so tell me where is this sling traceability?

Unlike Sling, Shadowcoin has not released a working decentralized market yet.  Maybe they copied the Sling code to implement their marketplace.
Maybe ... who know .. how know? look into the code when it'll be published Wink
FakeSDCDev

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:23:38 PM

btw the new design for SDC wallet is complete, I hope you'll be able to copy their code throught the video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbMpeAL95m8  ... good luck with that Cheesy

They have not released the new Shadowcoin wallet code yet, but find nothing wrong with porting their code. Since they are using the MIT license, it is perfectly legal/okay/acceptable to use their code in any way.  Most alt-coins are > 80% bitcoin code with pieces of other alts.  I think this is great for the evolution of crypto software.

They have not released the new Shadowcoin wallet code yet, so it is not out like you say.  Since it has the MIT license, it is perfectly legal/okay to use their code in any way.  Most alt-coins are > 80% bitcoin code with pieces of other alts.  I think this is great for the evolution of crypto software.

Hahahahahaahhahahaahahahaahhaahahhahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Sling cloned Crave. Sling's slapdash 'market' is probably built upon Crave's stealth messaging system. The stealth messaging that was developed by... the Shadow developers. The Shadow devs are talented and conscientious and take great pride in their work. And the clowns behind this cynical failed pump and dump attempt know it only too well, which is why they're desperately trying to exit before the ShadowMarket drops and destroys any lingering hopes they have of suckering people into buying their bags.

Sorry if you got suckered into this. They'd drown their own mothers if they thought it'd make them a quick buck. I don't think anyone's saying they're not allowed to use the code (it's open source after all). But what I'm saying at least is that instead of getting greedy, the crew behind this should have put the funds and efforts into supporting the Shadow developers whose work they've no doubt profited from already.

But they got greedy. And karma's a bitch.
FakeSDCDev

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:38:45 PM

They have not released the new Shadowcoin wallet code yet, so it is not out like you say.  Since it has the MIT license, it is perfectly legal/okay to use their code in any way.  Most alt-coins are > 80% bitcoin code with pieces of other alts.  I think this is great for the evolution of crypto software.

Sling cloned Crave. Sling's slapdash 'market' is probably built upon Crave's stealth messaging system. The stealth messaging that was developed by... the Shadow developers. The Shadow devs are talented and conscientious and take great pride in their work. And the clowns behind this cynical failed pump and dump attempt know it only too well, which is why they're desperately trying to exit before the ShadowMarket drops and destroys any lingering hopes they have of suckering people into buying their bags.

Sorry if you got suckered into this. They'd drown their own mothers if they thought it'd make them a quick buck. I don't think anyone's saying they're not allowed to use the code (it's open source after all). But what I'm saying at least is that instead of getting greedy, the crew behind this should have put the funds and efforts into supporting the Shadow developers whose work they've no doubt profited from already.

Ik denk dat het maar beter is als jij gewoon zelf jouw bek houd, je hebt 0 bewijs voor jouw komplot theorieen. En btw, als jij een punt wilt maken dan lijkt mij het beter als jij dat met jouw echte account doet. Met de naam fakeSDC dev maak je niet zo'n goede indruk Tongue Overigens heeft SDC nog geen succesvolle peer to peer markt kunnen opzetten.

Sorry buddy, I'll keep quiet now. I hope you too manage to get rid of your bags.  Wink
philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:39:42 PM

Ik denk dat het maar beter is als jij gewoon zelf jouw bek houd, je hebt 0 bewijs voor jouw komplot theorieen. En btw, als jij een punt wilt maken dan lijkt mij het beter als jij dat met jouw echte account doet. Met de naam fakeSDC dev maak je niet zo'n goede indruk Tongue Overigens heeft SDC nog geen succesvolle peer to peer markt kunnen opzetten.

Sorry buddy, I'll keep quiet now. I hope you too manage to get rid of your bags.  Wink
Oh don't worry about that, I will. At a much higher price of course Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:46:02 PM

So am I to take a guess that people gave up on SLING then? I'm just curious because seems like shit is going down in the thread today Smiley Just asking Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

philipvdlinde

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:50:37 PM

So am I to take a guess that people gave up on SLING then? I'm just curious because seems like shit is going down in the thread today Smiley Just asking Wink
Yeah this fud always starts popping up, when things go nicely.
Tulsene

..|..

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:51:16 PM

Je suis désolé je ne parle pas le néerlandais mais la traduction est assez lol é j'suis kasi sur que la tu pitera qued'alle de c'que j'raconte!

We are not talking about complot, we just see fact with the traditionnal P&D and exit scam, like thoudand scam before sling, nothing new in crypto world!

btw someone know about this :

17:48:37
addnode 69.243.176.208:33104 add

Error: Node already added (code -23)

17:48:59
addnode 12.39.176.125:30137 add

etc ...

Is is too hard to hardcode a node list?

Edit : it sync now but the question above is still valid
Tulsene

..|..

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:53:28 PM

PID USER      PR  NI    VIRT    RES    SHR S  %CPU %MEM     TIME+ COMMAND     
 3239 tour      20   0 1595240 258696  22600 S 203,7  1,6 380:33.20 compiz     
 9132 tour      20   0 4134112  73180  45992 S 101,9  0,4   6:36.45 sling-qt   

➜  tour  kill -KILL 9132

why do I have to kill the process when I want to shut down the wallet?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:54:24 PM

Je suis désolé je ne parle pas le néerlandais mais la traduction est assez lol é j'suis kasi sur que la tu pitera qued'alle de c'que j'raconte!

We are not talking about complot, we just see fact with the traditionnal P&D and exit scam, like thoudand scam before sling, nothing new in crypto world!

btw someone know about this :

addnode 69.243.176.208:33104 add

addnode 12.39.176.125:30137 add

etc ...

Is is too hard to hardcode a node list?
Ummm I'm totally lost with all the other languages going on here peeps!! Is everyone ditching out on SLING or???

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Tulsene

..|..

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:57:13 PM

Ummm I'm totally lost with all the other languages going on here peeps!! Is everyone ditching out on SLING or???

Market already throw it, look at the chart ><
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: