Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 112 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] GorillaTeeth [TEETH] | 10 DAY Staking Confirmation | Good luck dumping it!  (Read 93774 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
thc4me

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:26:53 PM

OK update time

All PM's have been responded to (I think)
If I have missed one or two I will go through them again in the morning

There have been a few double deposits on the exchange 
I will sort them out in the morning.

thanks
Paul

what about those which are still pending in " Pending Deposit"

Logging out and logging back in has usually fixed my stuck pending deposits and balances.
inspiron

Activity: 110

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:36:49 PM

OK update time

All PM's have been responded to (I think)
If I have missed one or two I will go through them again in the morning

There have been a few double deposits on the exchange 
I will sort them out in the morning.

thanks
Paul

what about those which are still pending in " Pending Deposit"

Logging out and logging back in has usually fixed my stuck pending deposits and balances.

i did but same
javierbaco

Activity: 172
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 10:57:14 PM

https://twitter.com/PurePoS/status/594254668081012736
iGotSpots on Twitter: "bittrex-richie has just informed me that #10k should be good to go for withdraws again on @BittrexExchange if you still need to move them.

Also iGotSpots will be posting the official wallet links on twitter and not to trust ANYONE posting the links here.

As quoted by the man himself
"JUST MY TWITTER (@PurePoS)"

Everything is the same, Bittrex disabled, C-cex in maintenance and I have pending deposits too
c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:05:01 PM

Bittrex still does not work: Disabled 10kCoin and C-cex is in: Maintenance. I can´t send my coins to BTCPOOL for swap.
I have many coins that I stacking I don`t want to lose them, they're mine.
Please, Can someone help me?
How many hours left for the change?

Our wallet from before yesterday: "error":{"code":-2,"message":"Safe mode: The blockchain is currently downloading. Please do not create any new transactions until your client is fully synced"}
We have latest wallet and resynced 2 times already. Nothing.
Coin transfer impossible for 2 days already. Wallet/blockchain has issue. We offered swap several times here. Looks like dev don't care.

c-cex
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:33:34 PM

Bittrex still does not work: Disabled 10kCoin and C-cex is in: Maintenance. I can´t send my coins to BTCPOOL for swap.

Our wallet from before yesterday: "error":{"code":-2,"message":"Safe mode: The blockchain is currently downloading. Please do not create any new transactions until your client is fully synced"}
Coin transfer impossible for 2 days already. Wallet/blockchain has issue. We offered swap several times here. Looks like dev don't care.

he tell you long time ago close wallet and you not listen. all of us have our coin moved in past 2 days. is your problem now i hope customers know you dont listen to advice when given.................

"close wallet"? How it will solve withdrawal issue. Lol?

Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:36:18 PM

I can't even register an account on btcpool.exchange, I have tried with IE, Waterfox & Chrome yet even after I put in a correct password it still doesn't let me register saying I have the wrong password (which I don't)

So many Problems going on here please fix them.

How can we swap if we can't even register or send Sad
c-cex
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:38:37 PM

he tell you long time ago close wallet and you not listen. all of us have our coin moved in past 2 days. is your problem now i hope customers know you dont listen to advice when given.................

he tell you two weeks ago https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1032348.msg11156838#msg11156838 WHY DO YOU NOT LISTEN YOU EVEN QUOTE ANSWER. PJCLTD GIVE OTHER SOLUTION TOO YOU DO NOT DO. PROBLEM IS FOR YOU NOT ANYONE ELSE

Any instructions for exchanges?
Dev, please, get in touch.

I suggest closing all 10k and BALLS markets until the swap, encourage people to withdraw ASAP. Nothing is wrong with the coins, but it's time to start getting the word out that shit is about to do down

-OR-

You're more than welcome to swap coins for your customers when the time comes. We will be doing the ratio based on the btcpool / GorillaEx balances, so if you guys want to make an account and trade them, too, it's up to you

Very good. We will do swap. Please, contact me. I PM'ed You.

Still nothing. iGotSpots, what is Your instructions? Please, contact me.

he is ban you will not get response but you make quote of his instructions so he already tell what to do

Usually we do swap this way: we give old coins to dev, dev gives us new coins. If it is not going to happen this way - we will not do any automatic swap and traders have to withdraw coins.

Non-sense

hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:45:18 PM

I can't even register an account on btcpool.exchange, I have tried with IE, Waterfox & Chrome yet even after I put in a correct password it still doesn't let me register saying I have the wrong password (which I don't)

Did you confirm  your account via email ? As I know the password would be incorrect until that is done.
c-cex
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:46:14 PM

he tell you two weeks ago https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1032348.msg11156838#msg11156838 WHY DO YOU NOT LISTEN YOU EVEN QUOTE ANSWER. PJCLTD GIVE OTHER SOLUTION TOO YOU DO NOT DO. PROBLEM IS FOR YOU NOT ANYONE ELSE

I suggest closing all 10k and BALLS markets until the swap, encourage people to withdraw ASAP. Nothing is wrong with the coins, but it's time to start getting the word out that shit is about to do down

-OR-

You're more than welcome to swap coins for your customers when the time comes. We will be doing the ratio based on the btcpool / GorillaEx balances, so if you guys want to make an account and trade them, too, it's up to you

he is ban you will not get response but you make quote of his instructions so he already tell what to do

Usually we do swap this way: we give old coins to dev, dev gives us new coins. If it is not going to happen this way - we will not do any automatic swap and traders have to withdraw coins.

Non-sense

you should have close market two week ago when he say to

Again, in what way it will help to make withdrawals possible with non-functional blockchain?

c-cex
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2015, 11:53:35 PM

-OR-

Non-sense

Again, in what way it will help to make withdrawals possible with non-functional blockchain?

i send my coins to btcpool today no problem. error is on your website not on blockchain

oh, ok then Smiley

jaypete

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:58:13 PM

are using 2.0.2?
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:02:48 AM

Did you confirm  your account via email ? As I know the password would be incorrect until that is done.

I haven't even got a confirmation email, I can't even get past the registration.
c-cex
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 12:15:33 AM

10k wallet works fine now. Thanks Richie - he delivered valid blockchain. Please, withdraw Your 10k coins before deadline.

thc4me

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:16:13 AM

-OR-

Non-sense

i send my coins to btcpool today no problem. error is on your website not on blockchain

oh, ok then Smiley

The blockchain was working fine on April 23rd when I removed all of my coins from your site. Had you posted to your users to remove their coins immediately as spots suggested you would not be in this position.
Sorry for your users, hope it gets fixed, but is not spot's fault by any stretch.
eprocent

Activity: 826
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2015, 12:20:16 AM

@pjcltd My Balls apear now in Snowballs3 Balance. This is ok and enough before swap? Thanks!

Hi yes thats fine mate  your in

Thank you very much! Good Luck for swap action!
aigeezer
Legendary

Activity: 1450
Merit: 1013

Cryptanalyst castrated by his government, 1952

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:31:19 AM

I haven't even got a confirmation email, I can't even get past the registration.

Maybe we can help. People are saying Chrome is the best browser for this exchange. I found it better than ff, for sure.

You are at https://btcpool.exchange/ (not .com), right?

Do you see a clickable "signup" box in the upper right? (Not the "Enter Market" box in the centre).

What happens when you click "signup"?

ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:39:18 AM

@pjcltd
Just saw my deposits in Balls 4 wallet.
I had no problems sending them with my wallet in chunks of 500M.
That was after I 1st did a test tx with a small amount.

Good work !   Wink

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
blaiser

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:56:54 AM

Did you confirm  your account via email ? As I know the password would be incorrect until that is done.

It's a stupid typo, the same thing happened to me... you have to have BOTH (not OR) numeral and a special charter... Example: Password1*

Regards,

~Blaise

Hey man, can you spare some Teeth - GQZ1mXzbsviarDAjgGeVTRB5GmjyMtFj5N
freedomsr40

Activity: 471
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:02:09 AM

so ive sent some 10k over (about 100 million) to the 10k2 wallet and they havent shown up, were getting close to the deadline here, my wallet says i have 1 10k...generate a new address and try again? i just dont want to miss out
Nthused
Legendary

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:07:19 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 02:46:07 AM by Nthused

Did you confirm  your account via email ? As I know the password would be incorrect until that is done.

It's a stupid typo, the same thing happened to me... you have to have BOTH (not OR) numeral and a special charter... Example: Password1*

Regards,

~Blaise

Done that and still no dice  Undecided
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 112 »
  Print  

Jump to: