Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:49:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COV] Coven [33k Coins/3%POS]  (Read 32544 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CovenDev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:20:45 PM

If your post is strictly market price related and I don't reply to you it's not that I do not see your messages; it's that it is not relative to me. I am not a market mover/maker or whatever; I'm a developer and only here with  interests in COV related subjects. If you PM'd me (I got tons of messages; I'll rsp eventually)
Thanks; well update with progress

Okay, no problem

however , there is I want to ask , just 2 question

1. Why do you not show up in a few days ? this is make investor panic

2. You promised to launch a website , which should launch in a few days ago , but did not ?

cheers

1.My relative passed away; I used alcohol and drugs to numb the pain; mourned.. and now I returned to continue my normal life routine; one element; is love for crypto
2. The launch website wasn't a priority when I learned my relative had passed; nor during my short episode of being extremely intoxicated for several days straight; I apologize and I'm sure the site can be relaunched as planned when appropriate

Let us focus on moving forward;
thanks
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:34:39 PM

hmmm.. this time to Pump ?

Dev , What will you do after this ?
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 02:44:05 PM

hmmm.. this time to Pump ?

Dev , What will you do after this ?

Okay.
I was asked a question and answered very civilly. Figured fair for my absence.

and  appreciate the sympathy; but please; don't do that, act like your concerned about my interests or well being. Your really asking will I ditch this project and do another one soon? No; your okay; this will get completed by me, self-sefficient enough to operate through the communities network eventually governed by them. I will remain as long as needed for maintenance, additions, or what have you. No more personal questions, Cov related, or I will resort to working in utterly silence until I have finished something. 

if you want to know what im doing;
working on multisig features (it's the use of multiple ECDSA private keys....yeah not very exciting, but is next feature of stage 1 roadmap)
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:37:08 PM

I truly am sorry for your loss and Ive been there and understand the experience Sad, glad to see you're still around and things getting back to normal.

hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 08:43:20 PM

Finally after long time nnovative & hightech working healthy coin with no whales and pump teams included...

When all on road map will be implemented this will be leet version of btc  and there is only 33k or cov.

If you are wise buy now when its still at the bottom  if you look at bittrex accumulation has begun Smiley
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:14:48 PM

i smeelll fuuud.  get your cheap coins now borise before epic pump will happen  Grin Grin

Yes this will be epic IMHO ! $$$ we will see...Cheers! Cool

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:28:45 PM

is there a new node list ? or wallet update?

my wallet has been stuck for a few days now

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 09:28:57 PM

long post

My buy order for 26 COV is at the top of the bittrex orders right now. If someone dumps into it, I'll send them to your staking wallet minus the transaction fee.

[edit]

Already buried.

I might send some...maybe 500! We'll see...I think I'm in top 5-10 holders

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Anonyme

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:07:03 PM

whattt? 170% up  Shocked but poor buy support order book  Undecided
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:13:35 PM

whattt? 170% up  Shocked but poor buy support order book  Undecided

wat 8 btc or more buy support! No one selling that low....not happening imo! $$$

think someone sold 19 before but check market....no sellers!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:21:34 PM

so weres a working wallet so we can help the trading volume??

or are you guys just pumping this cause you know we can't move our coins to trex to dump them on ya?

wat up Fonzie?why would you dump bro? Just ride it and buy more crave wit da profits...why ruin da party ?
Plus chart looks like consolidation after a dump 2 me...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:24:41 PM

or are you guys just pumping this cause you know we can't move our coins to trex to dump them on ya?

wat up Fonzie?why would you dump bro? Just ride it and buy more crave wit da profits...why ruin da party ?

thats what I'm saying.... I would help but since the wallets are stuck we can't

WAVES
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:28:58 PM

thats what I'm saying.... I would help but since the wallets are stuck we can't

Sounds goods! This is gonna explode imo...but I'm just holding! Maybe sell some and buy more crave next month!
Maybe put some in a community stake...I don't know we will see!
cheers fellow craver $$$

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
crypto research

Activity: 669
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:37:47 PM

Don't be funny bro. There are only 33k COV coins for dump before start Hexnodes.
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:47:29 PM

-update
gonna redesign coding foundation/fork to fix all issues;
functionality >features; will get site back up tonight too
gonna delete fud comments (for those still holding COV); this is self-moderated thread and going to practice this option
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:52:44 PM

-update
gonna delete fud comments (for those still holding COV); this is self-moderated thread and going to practice this option

why delete Fud ! That's what makes it a good thread not a scam imo! No need...just make good things happen and build a community! Fudders will Fud...no one cares imo! We put up with some much Fud troll trash on crave and never moderated! BCT even deleted my posts...everyone knows
I'm not pumping 2015 will be the year of Anon ....crave is my favorite but room for more imo!

edit:everyone hates moderated threads!just da truth!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 10:58:40 PM

-update

why delete Fud ! That's what makes it a good thread not a scam imo! No need...just make good things happen and build a community! Fudders will Fud...no one cares imo! We put up with some much Fud troll trash on crave and never moderated! BCT even deleted my posts...everyone knows

I was just trying to get my wallet synced so I could help send a little handful to trade with to help with volume...

anywho, I just downloaded the windows wallet from the OP again, cleared all but my wallet.dat and .conf file with the 2 nodes from the OP and started it up... fully sync'd first try lol talk about a wtf moment

WAVES
bitcrypto10101
Legendary

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:07:03 PM

-update
I see in road map hexnodes. When will start.
Thank you
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:25:12 PM

-update

I was just trying to get my wallet synced so I could help send a little handful to trade with to help with volume...

anywho, I just downloaded the windows wallet from the OP again, cleared all but my wallet.dat and .conf file with the 2 nodes from the OP and started it up... fully sync'd first try lol talk about a wtf moment

Time heals all.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 11:42:42 PM

I don't take anything too personal Wink

I'm just happy I'm collecting my COV stakes again  Cool

WAVES
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: