Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:05:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [COV] Coven [33k Coins/3%POS]  (Read 32544 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2015, 08:17:02 AM

Last transaction took about 2 mins, but it is still confirming slow though.

CovenDev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:11:31 AM

hello
in cov chat; would like to speak with anyone nline whom is  heavily confident is COV , working fucntional to a prime w/ each step of stage 1 roadmap, and can bring me to speed of whats wrong and how well go about fcxing. ; everyones allowed; but I am addressing specific individuals, up to you guys. Will need to go to work in 45mins.

ramtony

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 09:53:58 AM

hello
in cov chat; would like to speak with anyone nline whom is  heavily confident is COV , working fucntional to a prime w/ each step of stage 1 roadmap, and can bring me to speed of whats wrong and how well go about fcxing. ; everyones allowed; but I am addressing specific individuals, up to you guys. Will need to go to work in 45mins.

explain.....
hrbt
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:42:34 PM

there are so little coins that no one is dumping Smiley)

we must buy from sell wall it seems.

nice!

Keep up the good work DEV @ community!

we will writing history of alts  Grin
Anonyme

Activity: 219

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:09:08 PM

price 0.001  may be lead up 0.01  Grin
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:14:45 PM

price 0.001  may be lead up 0.01  Grin

no no , i think the real value 0.1 BTC Cool
Keep Holding
ramtony

Activity: 193

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 03:41:45 PM

there are so little coins that no one is dumping Smiley)

we must buy from sell wall it seems.

nice!

Keep up the good work DEV @ community!

we will writing history of alts  Grin

maybe the buy wall should move up to 0.00120000   Wink
hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 04:49:39 PM

let's move it up Smiley

are you with me?

come on?

community?

how much btc's together we have for wall 0.0012?

i have 0.5 btc left  Grin
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 05:58:15 PM

I've got 50 COV on the sell side... as soon as it sells the btc is going on the buy side  Cool

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
hrbt
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 06:46:31 PM

i got another 450 cov at 0.001

i add more to buy =)

0.1340   0.1335   133.52747512    0.00100000

join me at 0.001  buy orders   and show respect to dev and community!!!!
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:40:41 AM
Last edit: May 06, 2015, 06:55:54 AM by CovenDev

-update

I want to remain honest with this community as you all have with me, and it would be a shame for this project to fail due to my personal life events. But I cannot “function”, cryptowise, at this point, as hard as I’ve tried.

I want to forward this coin, including everything from the domain (coven.ninja), (the block explorer has been paid for at least 1 yr hosting but that as well), the bitcointalk account, the github account, and the twitter account. I ask for nothing, but one thing.

Submit your opinion, among the COV community (or if you know someone who is capable) on who you truly believe is /and has interest in accomplishing the limitless possibilities with COV. There are so many talented people here; but I do not know who is  who, if people can vouch for a certain people(s) and this person (or persons) shows interest in accepting this project, I would be most thrilled.

I don’t want to abandon this project, but I cannot function as active project dev.

In fact; I believe I have received 160 COV from the community and I will not dump them.
I have no interest for a quick dollar at this moment in my life.

But that doesn't mean many of you don't see the possible market cap and possibilities .Please PM if you have interest but want to preserve your BCT identity.

I remind you this is not a plea for BTC or a negotiation for more COV.

I do not want anything from anyone

and thank the few who showed their sympathy.

I will remain active until this is accomplished.
Thank you
boris.de

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:54:14 AM

-update

I want to remain honest with this community as you all have with me, and it would be a shame for this project to fail due to my personal life events. But I cannot “function”, cryptowise, at this point, as hard as I’ve tried.

I want to forward this coin, including everything from the domain (coven.ninja), (the block explorer has been paid for at least 1 yr hosting but that as well), the bitcointalk account, the github account, and the twitter account. I ask for nothing, but one thing.

Submit your opinion, among the COV community (or if you know someone who is capable) on who you truly believe is /and has interest in accomplishing the limitless possibilities with COV. There are so many talented people here; but I do not know who is is who, if people can vouch for a certain people(s) and this person (or persons) shows interest in accepting this project, I would be most thrilled.

I don’t want to abandon this project, but I cannot function as active project dev.

In fact; I believe I have received 160 COV from the community and I will not dump them.

But that doesn't mean many of you don't see the possible market cap and possibilities .Please PM if you have interest but want to preserve your BCT identity.

Thank you

Is the fcking color text necessary to present your cowardly plan?
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 06:59:35 AM

I certain , this is first time dev make crypto , he not old player , i HOpe community help cov and takeover $COV , cov potensial , and I keep Hold my COV

And some people use Both for dump  Grin
CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:06:48 AM

-update

Submit your opinion, among the COV community (or if you know someone who is capable) on who you truly believe is /and has interest in accomplishing the limitless possibilities with COV. There are so many talented people here; but I do not know who is is who, if people can vouch for a certain people(s) and this person (or persons) shows interest in accepting this project, I would be most thrilled.

Thank you

Would you prefer I just leave this project, unannounced, keep everyone in uncertainty? Wouldn't that not be worse? I felt this was an appropriate  approach, especially in the crypto-world. If you truly were interested in COV you would aide in what I said. Your frustrated comments shows your only interest was to profit from the projects work without any involvement.
If your frustrated with how I choose to proceed, I apologize.
CryptoTrout

Activity: 706
Merit: 500

https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 07:11:30 AM

thanks for your honesty dev. now it can die in peace

CovenDev (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:14:30 AM

thanks for your honesty dev. now it can die in peace

Well, my offer remains on the table.
spartak_t
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1176

@FAILCommunity

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 07:19:31 AM

Well, my offer remains on the table.

People not only showed sympathy in COV, but some of them invested BTC in it and they have every right to feel betrayed. No matter if you disappear or not. While I can swallow my little loss on this one, others might have problem with that. Very bad move. 

boris.de

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:32:23 AM

-update

Thank you

Would you prefer I just leave this project, unannounced, keep everyone in uncertainty? Wouldn't that not be worse? I felt this was an appropriate  approach, especially in the crypto-world. If you truly were interested in COV you would aide in what I said. Your frustrated comments shows your only interest was to profit from the projects work without any involvement.
If your frustrated with how I choose to proceed, I apologize.

There is not much difference you leaving announced or unannounced. You made a roadmap, you failed to deliver. Period. You dragged the project for fcking 3 weeks. As a last resort, I waited for the website to judge your programming capabilites and you come up with a website made using GoDaddy template. You hyped until you unloaded your COV. You probably got few more COV left to dump, waiting for a hardworking community leader to take over this coin. You are a fcking scammer. No one would believe your relative's death bullshit story and you doing drugs and making out with hoe moaning your relative's loss.
Starin

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2015, 07:42:56 AM

What happened to 600 covens you had dev?

boris.de

View Profile
May 06, 2015, 07:45:14 AM

What happened to 600 covens you had dev?

He probably used for moaning his relative's death. As per his words, he boozed and did drugs moaning their loss. Now he exits the coin with color text announcement. You be the judge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: