Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:28:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does Evan regret instamining at 100x emission?
YES - It was an accident, he's an honest dev and regrets not relaunching the coin fairly - 24 (12.8%)
YES - he did it on purpose but got too greedy and has regrets due to how hated the coin is now - 21 (11.2%)
NO - It was an accident, but it worked out well for him. No regrets. - 27 (14.4%)
NO - he knowingly engaged in premeditated fraud and profited immensely from it - 116 (61.7%)
Total Voters: 188

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Does EVAN DUFFIELD regret instamining DRK/DASH at 100x emission?  (Read 31363 times)
BlockaFett

Activity: 392
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:17:48 PM

snip

Greed makes people turn into monsters, now look at this fella, trying very hard to make Monero look bad. For what? so that his scamcoin called Darkcoin/Dash stays afloat. He should just say - i need to get rich fast, others be damned

Personal greed - the root cause why revolutions fail

Good one, lets work with that:

Monero - We are not greedy one bit.  It might look like that because of how much we hate and attack the competition that has 10x our market cap, but ITS NOT!@!!*$(&@!!:

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GTO911

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:23:57 PM

and attack the competition that has 10x our market cap, but ITS NOT!@!!*$(&@!!:

We dont attack the competition, its just that we hate instamines/premines
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:28:48 PM

Yet happily receive stolen property.
BlockaFett

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:28:58 PM

more like now Darkcoin has climbed out of the Anon coin space, rebranded to take on Bitcoin with instant transactions, Monero, clone of a scam with zero innovation, created by journalists to try to scam market % our of the 'Anon-coin' craze that Dark created, is just as useful as plank of wood?

That horrible feeling you get now is called greed, get over it mate you will have a happier life, or even better buy some Dash, then when it's $100 you won't explode in a big green ball of goo Wink
GTO911

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:33:34 PM

snip

You are having outbursts of rage, grab a beer. Now again we just hate scams  Smiley
BlockaFett

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:35:49 PM

snip

You are having outbursts of rage, grab a beer. Now again we just hate scams  Smiley

Sure mate, really angry I didn't by Monero with how the price is doing now.... Huh

Just wondering...If you hate scams, how come you cloned your whole coin from a scam?
GTO911

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:40:22 PM

Just wondering...If you hate scams, how come you cloned your whole coin from a scam?

Code is not scam, but the unfair distribution is. Monero forked the codebase and distributed fairly
BlockaFett

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:41:11 PM

Code is not scam, but the unfair distribution is. Monero forked the codebase and distributed fairly

So actually Monero benefited a lot from the Bytecoin scam?  Without that it wouldn't exist?
GTO911

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:48:40 PM

So actually Monero benefited a lot from the Bytecoin scam?  Without that it wouldn't exist?

Just like Litecoin benefited from Tenebrix scam
BlockaFett

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:51:24 PM

So actually Monero benefited a lot from the Bytecoin scam?  Without that it wouldn't exist?

Just like Litecoin benefited from Tenebrix scam

So you hate scams, but don't mind benefiting from them? 
GTO911

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:58:48 PM

Why did you start using word wizardry? Exhausted? Out of logic?
BlockaFett

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:06:59 PM

Why did you start using word wizardry? Exhausted? Out of logic?

I'm getting that weird trippy-feeling like I just entered "The Moohnero Zone"

Scams = bad, except when it benefits Moohnero. (Like existing due to a scam, mined by a botnet scam, 'developed' by marketers who like centralized payment websites and don't do anything else......)

Butthurt greed = Righteous indignitation (applied only to Moohnero competition)

Logic = Wizardry  (anything that logically sounds like a flaw in Moohnero is obvious black-magic)

Seriously.....titanic is sinking, stop fiddling, ask your devs to do some *development* and *innovate* something like the coins you hate so much are doing, it's embarrassing Smiley

GTO911

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:10:36 PM

snip

Block, i advise you to turn off the computer and spend some time with your loved ones. There's more to life than Darkcoin/Dash, no need to constantly keep protecting it, its not your fault Smiley
BlockaFett

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:17:50 PM

snip

Block, i advise you to turn off the computer and spend some time with your loved ones. There's more to life than Darkcoin/Dash, no need to constantly keep protecting it, its not your fault Smiley

lol, did you see a price chart recently?  Dash is the last coin that need protecting right now?  I'm just having some fun with you watching Moohnero get some karma after 8 weeks of filling every page on BCT with false accusations of everyone else.  This is good for crypto as a whole and good popcorn material Wink
BlockaFett

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:19:04 PM

You know the entire "economy" is made/controled by bankers, its all a scam and you want us to accept (or tolerate) your instamined ass-of-a-coin? Over my dead bits Cheesy

Nothing what you say has any value because you support Dash, do you understand that Monero is not a scam, we are not here just to make money, you got the wrong impression from the Monero project and thats why you look so desperate trying to troll.

lol

Scam = bad

Monero = exists only because of scam

Monero = good

(twighlight zone music) "You just entered...the Monero zone"
BlockaFett

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:32:31 PM

this says it all...thanks for the chuckles  Grin
GTO911

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:33:57 PM

lol, did you see a price chart recently?  Dash is the last coin that need protecting right now?

This is the problem Block, all you care about is the fiat price, when it reaches upto your satisfaction, you will dump all your Darkcoin/Dash and live happily in your lamboz never to look back.

But...

But we are different, we care about the technology, we care about privacy, even if Monero is not highly valued in fiat, it will always be the best solution for privacy and that is what counts for us. We both are here for different purposes. I hope you understand Block  Smiley
BlockaFett

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:35:36 PM

lol, did you see a price chart recently?  Dash is the last coin that need protecting right now?

This is the problem Block, all you care about is the fiat price, when it reaches upto your satisfaction, you will dump all your Darkcoin/Dash and live happily in your lamboz never to look back.

But...

But we are different, we care about the technology, we care about privacy, even if Monero is not highly valued in fiat, it will always be the best solution for privacy and that is what counts for us. We both are here for different purposes. I hope you understand Block  Smiley

Sure buddy Wink
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:37:24 PM

Ok so these are the basics that Ive gathered.

Evan Duffield instamined 2million+ Dash in 2 days during Dash's release. Vertoe, Dash's former main dev has stated that Dash is centralized. Dash's InstantX feature was shown to be a huge security flaw making it extremely easier to 51% attack the coin.

Need I say more...Dash is just a pile of junk.
neurotypical

Merit: 502

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:43:19 PM

Hey guys

Just trying out some new value propositions, can you help me out?

Monero - "The best-maintained clone of the Bytecoin scam.  Except we are not a scam, but *everything* else is."  

Monero - "Instant, private & secure bagholding, for free, anywhere in the world* (*min. requirements: 4 TB HD, 128 GB RAM, MS-DOS, 4 weeks sync time - or use Poloniex / FluffysMonero.com)"

Monero - "Longtime trollin', Endless syncing, Infinite Butthurt"

Monero - "Backed by NSA's Cryptonote, China Botnets, Journalist Devs, Ill-tempered Ork-army community, Poloniex (wait, that's unofficial)"

Monero - "You wanted active development & innovation? F*** You!"

Monero - "If only we had bought DASH instead of our shitcoins we wouldn't be hopping up and down with so much envy we could explode Sad Sad  Undecided  Cry   (this one was suggested by Smooth)

Monero - "The coin that trolls itself"

Should we do a poll?

EDIT: Sorry, wrong place, I just saw all the names and thought I was on the Monero thread.  Undecided

You seem buttfrustrated. Don't worry, you are still in time to get on the winning boat by exchanging your CRASH for XMR. You can always hold your bag and be a nodebait in the amazing system that Duffield created.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: