Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you joined?
Telegram: https://t.me/batacurrency
Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/tCXTrZA

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BATA BTA ◈ OLD THREAD - NOW @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297895.0  (Read 283656 times)
BitcoinDood

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2016, 08:01:33 PM

We are looking into the electrum server for Uberpay so it should be restored soon.

I have been quiet for a number of personal reasons, but I am still here and we are still going according to plan.

Thanks for your continued support.
Good to hear. Hope all is well and looking forward to the continued growth of this coin and its community.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DavinciJ15

Activity: 780
Merit: 510

Bitcoin - helping to end bankster enslavement.

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2016, 04:21:02 PM

Hi

I would like to learn more about Bata coin and how it works I am interested in investing in this coin and I would like some more information and clarification on what it does.   I would like to know how Bata coin can improve the barter system in an example where bob has Apples and Sue has oranges she wants to trade for apples.

BTW I also represent a group of investors that want to work with the developer to promote the coin and provide financial advice if the developer wishes to have our support.

Cheers
DavinciJ15

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 12:42:48 AM

Is there anyone here?  I think the developer has done a great job so far and all he needs to do is talk with the community as we want to help this coin grow in value for all of us. 

Well if anyone can answer my question that would be great thanks.

Hi

I would like to learn more about Bata coin and how it works I am interested in investing in this coin and I would like some more information and clarification on what it does.   I would like to know how Bata coin can improve the barter system in an example where bob has Apples and Sue has oranges she wants to trade for apples.

BTW I also represent a group of investors that want to work with the developer to promote the coin and provide financial advice if the developer wishes to have our support.

Cheers
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1000

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 01:54:53 AM

Is there anyone here?  I think the developer has done a great job so far and all he needs to do is talk with the community as we want to help this coin grow in value for all of us. 

Well if anyone can answer my question that would be great thanks.

Hi

Cheers

Thanks for the question and sorry about the delay in responding.

When Bob has apples and Sue has oranges and they want to trade, it is a matter of arranging a physical exchange. When one party does not wish to receive goods, they will receive a credit, in this case Bata. The system will be based on a tweaked version of current Barter systems, such as BarterCard in Australia, without the need for a central authority.

Any assistance or input would be welcomed as I have some issues I am currently facing regarding time.

thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:07:15 AM

block 400592
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bta/block.dws?400592.htm

is BATA POS yet?
i can tell :[

No you would have heard more about it.

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
DavinciJ15

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 03:42:24 AM

When Bob has apples and Sue has oranges and they want to trade, it is a matter of arranging a physical exchange. When one party does not wish to receive goods, they will receive a credit, in this case Bata. The system will be based on a tweaked version of current Barter systems, such as BarterCard in Australia, without the need for a central authority.

Any assistance or input would be welcomed as I have some issues I am currently facing regarding time.

I think I understand now how it works.  Bob does not want Sue's Oranges, he wants Mike's Meats, so Sue sells her Oranges to a central company that gives her bata coins.  Sue can now use the bata coins to buy the Apples from Bob who uses it to buy meat from Mike.  A better example is the central company has products and services that people can buy using bata coins.   These goods are sold to the central company for bata coins as payment, then those goods are sold to others who want the goods but only in bata coins.
Nice!!!

I have heard of this kind of system before, it does very well and I think we can help you now that I understand it.  That is if I am understanding it correctly.

Well I am a software developer and the rest of the people in my group have skills in marketing, promotion, and trading.  I would like to know what help would you like from us?  Also if I misunderstood the system please correct me.  I have more questions to ask before I go back to the team but I would like to be sure I have a 100% accurate understanding of what you are doing with bata coin.

Regards

Davinci
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:10:09 AM

Mikes meat.... lol  Tongue

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 05:31:39 AM

I think I understand now how it works.  Bob does not want Sue's Oranges, he wants Mike's Meats, so Sue sells her Oranges to a central company that gives her bata coins.  Sue can now use the bata coins to buy the Apples from Bob who uses it to buy meat from Mike.  A better example is the central company has products and services that people can buy using bata coins.   These goods are sold to the central company for bata coins as payment, then those goods are sold to others who want the goods but only in bata coins.
Nice!!!

I have heard of this kind of system before, it does very well and I think we can help you now that I understand it.  That is if I am understanding it correctly.

Well I am a software developer and the rest of the people in my group have skills in marketing, promotion, and trading.  I would like to know what help would you like from us?  Also if I misunderstood the system please correct me.  I have more questions to ask before I go back to the team but I would like to be sure I have a 100% accurate understanding of what you are doing with bata coin.

Regards

Davinci

Yes you have a correct understanding. The other benefit of the system is BTA's value is determined by the markets, so one may wish to move excess stock at a certain price to hedge profits.

In addition members will earn BTA for goods and services they sell and this value is recorded electronically in the member's account. Members use their Bata Account or wallet to spend their BTA on

goods and/or services from any other Bata member.

I believe the community would like to know more about what you are proposing.

Please feel to ask any more questions.

We will do this in an open transparent discussion via public forum.

joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:04:05 PM

this is good, between dev and communities living with transparent.

I have noticed this coin along with his community just a few days. btctalk apart in the forum, I hope dev is also active in social media such as facebook, twitter etc. minimal raise prices post about every day.

I was in another coin. dev very concerned communities, people may come and go, but she is ready to welcome new people coming. He is also active in other social media. he listened to and resolve problems that arise on the coin, and a very welcome input from people. Current coin of value 300sat soared last month to 7500sat.

Here I have the confidence that has a higher value than the previous coins, more achievements that have taken place here. with dev active in forums and communities are also active, especially if it is also done on fb, twitter etc.

I also hope we can all work together here. for a better future. I have bought some at the market, I hope this does not disappoint. goodluck for all.

sorry if my english is bad. I asked for help from google translate to communicate with you. thank you verymuch.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
joinfree

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 05:13:58 PM

This collection of art is very nice, I like it.  Wink

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.
joinfree

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 07:36:32 PM

Hi,

Could somebody please tell me about BATA?

I understand what gives crypto-currency value. So my questions are:

1) What is the concept of BATA?
2) What will give this coin demand? or why would this coin gain any value?
3) Does it have any usages?
4) How big is the community supporting the coin?
5) How active is the admin?

I appreciate it if anyone can answer those questions for me.

This is a quote from someone's question in another forum, and I and new other people also want to know the answer from here to.
thanks

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 02:41:09 AM

Hi,

This is a quote from someone's question in another forum, and I and new other people also want to know the answer from here to.
thanks

Bata's Concept is to replace trade dollars in traditional Barter systems.

The Barter industry is a 20 Billion dollar industry - if we can tap into industry, but in the style and ease of Uber and AirBNB - "The Sharing Economy".

Currently BTA is a traded currency and accepted by some third party payment providers.

There has been a lot of good people supporting this currency. As for the size of the community that is active, that would be determined by the amount of followers on social media and across forums.

Active and ready for input at anytime.

joinfree

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 02:51:40 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2016, 05:42:18 PM by joinfree

Hi,

thanks

The Barter industry is a 20 Billion dollar industry - if we can tap into industry, but in the style and ease of Uber and AirBNB - "The Sharing Economy".

Currently BTA is a traded currency and accepted by some third party payment providers.

There has been a lot of good people supporting this currency. As for the size of the community that is active, that would be determined by the amount of followers on social media and across forums.

Great, Perfect .. thank you dev.

I hope this commitment can be seen by many people btctalk, this coin has a good future with the full support of the dev with team and communities. and all the achievements that have been obtained so far. please those who want to ask questions about this coin, I guess dev ready to respond.

DavinciJ15

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2016, 10:51:25 PM

Sue loves Mikes Meat so she buys a lot of bata coins!  LOL

Yes you have a correct understanding. The other benefit of the system is BTA's value is determined by the markets, so one may wish to move excess stock at a certain price to hedge profits.

In addition members will earn BTA for goods and services they sell and this value is recorded electronically in the member's account. Members use their Bata Account or wallet to spend their BTA on

Thanks here are some questions...

I would like to know what do you plan to do next?  
You plan to move to proof of stake have you decided on an inflation rate if at all?
When do you plan to implement it?
Have you implemented a members area?  
Is anyone trading BTA for goods instead of other cryptos such as bitcoin?
Are you the only one working on BTA?

joinfree

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 08:32:49 AM

Bata is Barter Currency
The Barter industry is a "20 Billion dollar" industry!

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 02:37:18 AM

Nice work - great to see some community input.

Bata is Barter Currency
The Barter industry is a "20 Billion dollar" industry!

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 02:53:16 AM

Sue loves Mikes Meat so she buys a lot of bata coins!  LOL

Thanks here are some questions...

I would like to know what do you plan to do next?  
You plan to move to proof of stake have you decided on an inflation rate if at all?
When do you plan to implement it?
Have you implemented a members area?  
Is anyone trading BTA for goods instead of other cryptos such as bitcoin?
Are you the only one working on BTA?

The plan next is to switch to POS once we have figured out the exchange platform.

The proof of stake inflation rate was voted on and the rates were 5% and 10% - we were planning to do 10%, then 8% and maintaining 5% once the period ends.

I was planning to introduce POS once we have a platform.

Currently we BTA is only traded with Cryptocurrencies across exhanges.

Yes, currently - in the past I have had help or seeked help from developers I know and trust.

Personal issues have hindered more development on BTA - I won't go into it here as everyone has issues as various points in their lives, but I am slowly getting through these issues and may require some help in the immediate term, in order to get BTA moving along.

Nothing is in cement, POS rates etc. I have an open mind when it comes to suggestions and discussion.

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 06:07:53 AM

We have experienced an issue with Uberpay due to electrum server expiring. The electrum server was hosted by a third party and I received no notification that the service was about to expire. I do not believe that I received any notification from Uberpay regarding an issue with the BTA electrum server. Therefore we will no longer be using Uberpay as a third party android wallet provider.

I have contacted BitcoinDood regarding his loss and who was personally compensated . No one else has raised the issue with me. I consider that an indication that others were not using the android wallet. Any claims further claims of loss will need to be backed up with proof.

We will continue to support Coinomi as they have demonstrated competency regarding any issues.

earthpet

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:59:25 PM

So are the coins that were on that server/wallet permanently lost with no way to recover them?
Casobe

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 02:35:12 AM

Hi Pc888,

It looks like DavinciJ15 was offering his services to help with marketing, development and financials. Does this sound like something you could benefit from?

"Yes, currently - in the past I have had help or seeked help from developers I know and trust." - How about now? Do you need any help?

I have been researching another Barter organisation in Australia that has over 2,000 clients already - I definitely see BTA as a decentralized competitor to Bartercard.com.au.

Let take this to the next step.

Cas
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: