Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:06:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Have you joined?
Telegram: https://t.me/batacurrency
Discord - https://discordapp.com/invite/tCXTrZA

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BATA BTA ◈ OLD THREAD - NOW @ https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2297895.0  (Read 283665 times)
mycoinbtc

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:18:23 PM

we should not worry about adding the coin to other exchanges.

it is natural process, if the coin development is going on the right way , other exchanges will be add it automatically.

So it is up on the developers to decide and do the right thing. and I beleive they are doing well so far .

Good luck and good job.
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:19:45 PM

we should not worry about adding the coin to other exchanges.

it is natural process, if the coin development is going on the right way , other exchanges will be add it automatically.

So it is up on the developers to decide and do the right thing. and I beleive they are doing well so far .

Good luck and good job.

I agree with you, bittrex will make it grow naturally. On polo we will have a super spike and then drop...really not worth it! Devs are doing a great job

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:29:56 PM

Absolutely, make other exchanges want you!  Like what you are attempting.  Good luck!
mycoinbtc

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 11:13:45 PM

but honestly , if BTA enters chinese market, it ll have bright future on the short term as well as the long term.

so let's see !
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1624

https://bata.io

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 02:16:59 AM

how many coins to run a masternode ?

10k BTA to run a masternode.

would it be possible to run masternode on say a raspberry pi ?
coins iv get plenty  Grin 3nd rich list BCUVBY i mined it from day one but havent mined any thing for just one year
but would like support BATA by running  UBER-NODE

Hi, I will bring this up with development. We need to ensure that security is paramount.

hope you dont mean that the linux  wallet isnt safe was going to split my stash for POS  linux wallet on raspberry pi setup ??
the white paper for POS/POW looks good great it see it moving forward

Staking is different would be fine on Raspberry Pi - but we will checking whether a masternode will have any security issues on the Pi.

Raspberry Pi is part of our testnet. Thanks

Fallenzz

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:16:08 AM

Do not forget I have not sold one $BTA Wink

Or traded it.

Can you show and confirm us your Bata address? I see you are an honest man, I think it will not be difficult for you to do it Wink

Certainly:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/bta/address.dws?324.htm

BCpmn5bsBxBZ57uJPToT8Sv9KpG95ZargM

And confirm Kiss

Can you send 2 BTA to - BGPsjmA2c4Jw4fjpKMy2qFWrJLG8DnEDAG from BCpmn5bsBxBZ57uJPToT8Sv9KpG95ZargM after that I will send it back Smiley

What I will confirm with you is what I stated earlier, I have not sold or traded any BTA since the announcement.

Thank you man, I found what I want, and so now I am sure that this is your address. Sorry for the lack of confidence. Smiley

I have a few questions. Will you destroy any coins or distribute them (for example, part for the development, part for additional services), and when will be available POS Mining?

Thanks

The dev is still selling Wink every few weeks he hypes big ideas to increase price at the same time coins are moved out of his Wallet. Very weird Wink
cpozzer

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:34:36 AM

Or traded it.

Can you show and confirm us your Bata address? I see you are an honest man, I think it will not be difficult for you to do it Wink

Certainly:

And confirm Kiss

Can you send 2 BTA to - BGPsjmA2c4Jw4fjpKMy2qFWrJLG8DnEDAG from BCpmn5bsBxBZ57uJPToT8Sv9KpG95ZargM after that I will send it back Smiley

What I will confirm with you is what I stated earlier, I have not sold or traded any BTA since the announcement.

Thank you man, I found what I want, and so now I am sure that this is your address. Sorry for the lack of confidence. Smiley

I have a few questions. Will you destroy any coins or distribute them (for example, part for the development, part for additional services), and when will be available POS Mining?

Thanks

The dev is still selling Wink every few weeks he hypes big ideas to increase price at the same time coins are moved out of his Wallet. Very weird Wink

Oh, i did'nt see this. Thanks for pointing it out. I think i will stop staking up for this coins till he is doing this kinda activity.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 08:42:35 AM

Or traded it.

Certainly:

And confirm Kiss

Thanks

Very weird that I am the only person who cannot move BTA from his wallet.

Why don't you spend your time doing something productive, rather than watching my wallet.

Your actions are pathetic to say the least.

Fallenzz

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:51:11 AM

Or traded it.

Certainly:

And confirm Kiss

Thanks

Why don't you spend your time doing something productive, rather than watching my wallet.

Im not stupid m8 and your reaction says it all. You are hyping about everything you
want to implement and people start buying and you are moving coins out of your wallet to sell thats gives a lot of red flags Wink

You stated also this "I have not sold 1 Bata or traded" Well you sold almost 500k coins since the hyping started

I feel obligated to inform others in this topic about this fact
cpozzer

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:54:52 AM

Or traded it.

Certainly:

And confirm Kiss

Thanks

I do not think he is pathetic, he is stating something that normally happens, often you see these coins come out with huge premines and everybody is a bit skeptical because devs then might dump the coins at one stage. If you look at the amount of coins in that wallet it was more than 10% of supply. Thats a lot!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

huanglui

Activity: 529
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:56:44 AM

might well try to dump price so you can get many cheap BATA

it's trading time. and who wants do dump and sell do it now    remember ether story  Grin Grin Grin

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Fallenzz

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:00:11 AM

Or traded it.

Certainly:

And confirm Kiss

Thanks

I do not think he is pathetic, he is stating something that normally happens, often you see these coins come out with huge premines and everybody is a bit skeptical because devs then might dump the coins at one stage. If you look at the amount of coins in that wallet it was more than 10% of supply. Thats a lot!

The coin wasn't a premine but yeah he holded like almost 20% of total supply. The first time the dev sold he said I needed some money and thats something I can understand. But he sold like 500k coins in a couple of months so does he needs 10/20k for a few months?

Also they are hyping about masternodes exchanges etc and everytime they hype his Wallet is decreasing. I don't see any development for months in this project only hyping and dev selling coins. We have seen this before in projects and people are investing hard earned money in this so stop hyping and start developing
cpozzer

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:02:20 AM

might well try to dump price so you can get many cheap BATA

it's trading time. and who wants do dump and sell do it now    remember ether story  Grin Grin Grin

I am not willing to dump anything, but as dev stated this "I have not sold 1 Bata or traded" and now we are seeing coins going out of that wallet is not nice.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 09:05:27 AM

I am the one with the wallet, and I held and bought for so long. I am entitled to free up funds for the benefit of BTA in the long run.

Development has been ongoing - have you even joined our slack?

Visit https://bata.io/development

Visit https://github.com/bata-bta - then visit the connected members of the organisation.

What are your motives to keep coming into the forum and trying to smear with your accusations?

cpozzer

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:11:48 AM

I am the one with the wallet, and I held and bought for so long. I am entitled to free up funds for the benefit of BTA in the long run.

Visit https://github.com/bata-bta - then visit the connected members of the organisation.

What are your motives to keep coming into the forum and trying to smear with your accusations?

Well this is true, Dev can buy and sell just like we do and there is nothing wrong with that. And who wouldn't buy the coin when its 10 sats and then take a bit of profit when the price rises, we are all in need of money. Anyway as i said i am not willing to dump anything because this project looks very promising and the price is steady and slowly going up. I just hope you don't dump 500k overnight. But i doubt you are that kinda guy.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

Fallenzz

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:12:50 AM

I only see hype what did you reach? Can you prove anything?
My motives are easy I'm not letting people lose money over another dev hyping the shit out of it and leave people empty handed. I love good projects which deliver and so far you have proven me nothing.

And you need 20k USD for what?

Doesn't look too good m8 you also got angry when I pointed out
that you are selling coins thats a red flag. If you needed the funds for development why not be transparent about it?
You could have said it to your investors that you are selling 10% of all coins now its hard to explain it;)
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 09:20:26 AM

My motives are easy I'm not letting people lose money over another dev hyping the shit out of it and leave people empty handed. I love good projects which deliver and so far you have proven me nothing.

that you are selling coins thats a red flag. If you needed the funds for development why not be transparent about it?
You could have said it to your investors that you are selling 10% of all coins now its hard to explain it;)

20K where did you get that figure from? - prove it.

How about you prove your accusations?

This community has done fine without your input and will do so without it.

Holding 10% is fair for the community, as I have stated previously - it it fairer for the community if I hold 20%?

Your actions are of a troll with a grudge. Please move along.

Fallenzz

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 09:28:10 AM

20K where did you get that figure from? - prove it.

How about you prove your accusations?

This community has done fine without your input and will do so without it.

Holding 10% is fair for the community, as I have stated previously - it it fairer for the community if I hold 20%?

Your actions are of a troll with a grudge. Please move along.

I just showed proof to this community your wallet decreased by 500k coins since february Wink blockchain is prove enough. So Lets do the math 500k coins average price of 0.00005000 total 25btc x 1100 makes 27500 USD and Bata is at 0.00010000 atm so i think 20k USD is a low estimate.

And you needed it for development and now you are saying its not healthy to hold 20% of the coins you change your explanation in seconds. M8 just admit it you hype about big plans but no development to prove. Prove me wrong and I will apologize.

And for the record I hate trolls but showing proof is not trolling. I also dislike devs who are not honest to people spending there hard earned money in something
pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 09:35:43 AM

@Fallenzz

Read this, it might help you understand:

Decentralization | decentralisation. the process of redistributing or dispersing functions, powers, people or things away from a central location or authority.

When I was holding 20% I was criticised for holding too much BTA - go on, go back and read it. It is all written in the forum.

I don't need an apology from you, I just need you to back up your accusations, otherwise, it is faceless FUD.

Is BTA a threat to you?

I am I threat to you?

Have I pumped and dumped and left?

Did I just make the coin 5 mins ago and have disappeared?

Have I created numerous coins and bailed and pumped up BTA?

Has BTA had any scandals? - we are nearing 2 years old.

Can you please name the coin and developers, including addresses of who owns more than 10% of their cryptocurrency?

pc888 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 09:37:19 AM

@Fallenzz

Read this, it might help you understand:

Decentralization | decentralisation. the process of redistributing or dispersing functions, powers, people or things away from a central location or authority.

When I was holding 20% I was criticised for holding too much BTA - go on, go back and read it. It is all written in the forum.

I don't need an apology from you, I just need you to back up your accusations, otherwise, it is faceless FUD.

Is BTA a threat to you?

I am I threat to you?

Have I pumped and dumped and left?

Did I just make the coin 5 mins ago and have disappeared?

Have I created numerous coins and bailed and pumped up BTA?

Has BTA had any scandals? - we are nearing 2 years old.

Can you please name the coin and developers, including addresses of who owns more than 10% of their cryptocurrency?

Back up your math with the blockchain, timestamps, trading volume.

Whether your intentions are in the right place, you are actually not backing anything up. You're logic is that I sold them all at the current price.

Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 »
  Print  

Jump to: