Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [VIRAL] [Trading Live - Bittrex + C-CEX] Advanced Development  (Read 276066 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bitcoinmax88

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The Visonary Behind VIRAL - Adam Guerbuez

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 06:39:11 PM

Call the priest!! The Devil has taken over bittrex!

I'm glad seeing you sell your coins instead of burning them. Can you please explain your strategy behind this step?!

Sell at 3500's? That's like giving away money, not my style, just inserting a little raw humour into the thread by putting up a whack of 666 sells with my bots and taking a screenshot then removing them all.

What a crazy concept ain't it?

Adam G.

VIRAL is my vision - MY Vision is VIRAL - My Twitter is @AdamGuerbuez
PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:37:52 PM

Need nodes for the wallet.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:44:26 AM

Just to remind people out there...

August 3:
You Tube Network Integration
Google+ Network Integration

September 10:

VERIFIED protocol launch:

The VERI protocol will run on top of the VIRAL blockchain. The VERIFIED protocol will create a decentralized social network that allows users to further monetize their daily social media activities. For a limited period of time, users will be able to burn their VIRAL for Verified tokens (VERI). The VERI tokens will be limited in quantity and be required to further partake in the network. VERI will be to VIRAL as XCP is to BTC.

Social Network integrations
Pinterest integration

October 10:
Further Social network integration
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 06:48:23 AM

August 3:

September 10:

The VERI protocol will run on top of the VIRAL blockchain. The VERIFIED protocol will create a decentralized social network that allows users to further monetize their daily social media activities. For a limited period of time, users will be able to burn their VIRAL for Verified tokens (VERI). The VERI tokens will be limited in quantity and be required to further partake in the network. VERI will be to VIRAL as XCP is to BTC.

Pinterest integration

October 10:

Thanks for looking out for everyone buddy, it's appreciated. However the Youtube and Google+ integration has been halted for the time being since Google made a huge and much demanded change to their YT/G+ setup two days ago, please read here in case you missed all the news about it in the past couple days http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/07/google-officially-ends-forced-google-integration-first-up-youtube/

This move changes everything and was a real supprise to everyone without any advance warning whatsoever from the big Goog.  It really does not affect Viral in a negative way, however 2 months of code set to work in a certain way with a certain game plan for functionability  has now become defunct. Youtube is a good money maker for many and there will be continued work non stop to smoothly integrate Youtube into the VIRAL network mix, so everyone can lookforward to Youtube action real soon once it's ready to go live across the Viral Network as a whole.

Looking forward to some great advancements moving forward and growth of our powerful Viral network that all of you have made possible to be a reality in the wild world of crypto.

Adam G.

PROMOTE YOUR COIN OR SERVICE ON VIRAL AND HAVE THE WHOLE CRYPTO COMMUNITY Talking about it! Go to http://www.GetViralCoin.com/sponsors/
choochimil

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:59:24 AM

Thanks for the update as usual.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:12:37 PM

August 3:

September 10:

Pinterest integration

October 10:

Thanks for looking out for everyone buddy, it's appreciated. However the Youtube and Google+ integration has been halted for the time being since Google made a huge and much demanded change to their YT/G+ setup two days ago, please read here in case you missed all the news about it in the past couple days http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015/07/google-officially-ends-forced-google-integration-first-up-youtube/

This move changes everything and was a real supprise to everyone without any advance warning whatsoever from the big Goog.  It really does not affect Viral in a negative way, however 2 months of code set to work in a certain way with a certain game plan for functionability  has now become defunct. Youtube is a good money maker for many and there will be continued work non stop to smoothly integrate Youtube into the VIRAL network mix, so everyone can lookforward to Youtube action real soon once it's ready to go live across the Viral Network as a whole.

Looking forward to some great advancements moving forward and growth of our powerful Viral network that all of you have made possible to be a reality in the wild world of crypto.

Adam G.

Yes, I did see that on twitter - wasn't sure if it'd impact VIRAL in such a way, but I guess it does along with a whack of other  Co's out there.  Honestly though youtube IMO would be the better site to be using as google+ I find useless and not as high up the ladder re. usage.  I'm sure it has it's strong userbase but from friends I have, nobody uses it thoroughly so not to worried about not incorporating viral into it, meh.  With upcoming plans/releases you have I think viral can get 'back' to where it rightfully should be, of course the manipulation on trex can um...help Wink lol, such is crypto.

Where do you see viral by xmas 2015? (Development and releases, as well as price per viral estimation?)
LiteBit
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 02:52:05 PM

August 3:

September 10:

Pinterest integration

October 10:

Would love to trade this with the upcoming integrations coming out but the Bittrex bots won't allow it (piggybacking any buy support I lay down).   Huh
xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:05:24 PM

I can't download the windows wallet... Huh

covertress

Activity: 694

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:30:15 PM

Go to the OP, click on the first link, after the logo.

It says, "Download the latest wallet from" [link]

I just tried it. It works.  Wink
covertress

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:35:07 PM

Need nodes for the wallet.

The Android wallet has been updated with a master node. Just update the app. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.qtproject.example.viral_qt

For the windows wallet, you can get a copy of viral.conf (which contains a huge list of nodes) here: https://github.com/covertress/viral-qt
xenxex

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 05:54:01 PM

Go to the OP, click on the first link, after the logo.

It says, "Download the latest wallet from" [link]

I just tried it. It works.  Wink

THX sweetheart. Tried it but can't download...
Now it works. Kiss... Cool

Bitcoinman777

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 07:35:54 PM

August 3:

September 10:

Pinterest integration

October 10:

Adam G.

Well that's a little set back. Do you guys have a new eta for it?

It would create a solid basis for VIRAL if it don't dependent on just Twitter.

Donation address: 154
bitcoinmax88

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 02:48:40 AM

August 3:

September 10:

Pinterest integration

October 10:

Adam G.

No ETA at this point, however the work continues, VIRAL is a solid project for the long term with constant development on board. The thing that really gets to me with this latest GOOG supprise move is the money wasted on sweet code that just has to be chalked up as a loss and move forward, that's the true piss off here really. I have been in the automation/code scene for over a decade constantly getting coding and development done for all of my projects over the years and I have taken many blows like this one in my years and unlike most people who would just abandon something because they took a loss, I never did that and will not start doing that. I expect things like this to happen these days after so much experience in the past and just try to get over the spilt milk and move right on forward to reach my ultimate goals, having an excellent and very profitable track record to date Smiley

Adam G.

TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 12:49:04 PM

August 3:

September 10:

Pinterest integration

October 10:

Adam G.

No ETA at this point, however the work continues, VIRAL is a solid project for the long term with constant development on board. The thing that really gets to me with this latest GOOG supprise move is the money wasted on sweet code that just has to be chalked up as a loss and move forward, that's the true piss off here really. I have been in the automation/code scene for over a decade constantly getting coding and development done for all of my projects over the years and I have taken many blows like this one in my years and unlike most people who would just abandon something because they took a loss, I never did that and will not start doing that. I expect things like this to happen these days after so much experience in the past and just try to get over the spilt milk and move right on forward to reach my ultimate goals, having an excellent and very profitable track record to date Smiley

Adam G.

Let's hope that carries forward to VIRAL for you and all of us here Wink  Cool
gregofdoom
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 01:31:13 PM

Patience, Adam always keeps his word.
Good things yet to come  Smiley
serverguy

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:44:49 AM

Any news on additional contracts\burning of coins.  Has been a while?
covertress

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:53:46 PM

I can help burn some coins by sending half of what I buy to the burn address.
you do that Roll Eyes

uh... yeah, he's been doing that  Shocked

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/viral/address.dws?663.htm

VIRAL's burn address is  Roll Eyes

VCCEX1Burning1Service111111XV4Ye5X
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:28:06 PM

BURN THEM VIRAL BURN THEM ALL!! MUAHAHAHAHA I love this shiat Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 01:27:10 AM
Last edit: August 03, 2015, 04:44:01 AM by Piston Honda

I can see this coin surprising a lot of ppl in the coming "near future"...it's meant to be played that way, be it by the dev, whales, whoever the fuck.  not worried here re. holding some VIRAL and hope i don't regret it ... do not like being scammed.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
serverguy

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 04:09:11 AM

All we can do is hope at this point.  No real movement in several weeks.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 »
  Print  

Jump to: