Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:59:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: pirate payments list -- accounts paid: 23/459  (Read 62154 times)
ErebusBat

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

I am the one who knocks

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 12:02:46 AM

Any new irc pirate quotes?

Like, i have ur moneyz and now i want ur hoes, or something like that?
Supposedly an update tonight, we will see

░▒▓█ Coinroll.it - 1% House Edge Dice Game █▓▒░ • Coinroll Thread • *FREE* 100 BTC Raffle

Signup for CEX.io BitFury exchange and get GHS Instantly!  Don't wait for shipping, mine NOW!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 12:22:41 AM

So where's the Pirate irc, what server and channel? I want to hear what's going on in there for myself.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 12:26:00 AM

Freenode #btcst

Fluttershy

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 12:31:59 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2012, 12:44:20 AM by Fluttershy

Thanks.

Figures someone takes my name before I can get on. Now I have to use an unsightly _ at the end.

fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 12:36:37 AM

Freenode #btcst

you have to register with gay freenode irc servers.
basically give out an email address if you want.. and then choose a password...

bah. waste of time.
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 12:38:53 AM

I posted this over in Goat's PPT thread, but I probably should have posted this here:

So what's this I hear about sending a receipt of your GLBSE holdings directly to Pirate in order to be paid out?  I read that in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=104944.0

Can anybody verify this is how PPT bond-holders are supposed to recoup their funds?

the correct answer is; he requested for all ppt's to send handle and BTC addy for all sub accounts. 'Bonds' are not able to do this. Several of the PPT's did do this and then heard nothing from Pirate after complying by his deadline. Not a peep since then. Until maybe some other mysterious msg tonight. Seemingly we still have some large investors that I would assume, from their lack of screaming here, are still holding out hope that Pirate will 'pay'...

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 12:56:58 AM

i LOLed  Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

myrkul

Activity: 532

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2012, 02:00:44 AM

[12:50:01] <@pirateat40> I run off with all the money and enjoying large cocktail drinks with tiny cocktail hats.

http://pastebin.com/gFywdjeU

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 06:30:12 AM

[12:50:01] <@pirateat40> I run off with all the money and enjoying large cocktail drinks with tiny cocktail hats.

More interesting part of your log is missing.
As you can see, The Ass Hat form TX is laughing at you all. What keeps surprising me is that there is no serious plan to take this asshole down and do what ever is needed to do with him (court? or what ever you sick mind comes up with).
400+ pussies? No wonder that scumbags like Trendon Shavers and his "friends" (probably only because of the money) are fucking with BTC community time and again.

Stop wasting time on this "blaa blaa blaa" and lets figure out, how to take this fucker down for good and get the BTC back he stole. Do you really let this scumbag, his family and his "friends  prance off in to the sunset? With your money? Laughing at us all!

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
DigitalHermit

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Thank you! Thank you! ...

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 06:36:43 AM

As you can see, The Ass Hat form TX is laughing at you all. What keeps surprising me is that there is no serious plan to take this asshole down and do what ever is needed to do with him (court? or what ever you sick mind comes up with).
400+ pussies? No wonder that scumbags like Trendon Shavers and his "friends" (probably only because of the money) are fucking with BTC community time and again.

Stop wasting time on this "blaa blaa blaa" and lets figure out, how to take this fucker down for good and get the BTC back he stole. Do you really let this scumbag, his family and his "friends  prance off in to the sunset? With your money? Laughing at us all!

Yes, that is exactly what they do and it's what people have done for quite some time when confronted with losing a confidence game. Perhaps it's just human nature that no one wants to deal with the reality of a man they trusted being a con man. Case in point, ever see the Music Man?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Music_Man
policja71

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 10:43:12 AM

Im also surprised how this shit storm seems to be calming down. From what Ive read this is something that happens regularly on these forums, its almost as if scamming the BTC community is something normal here
Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2012, 10:59:04 AM

File a report with the fbi (ic3)

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2012, 11:04:50 AM

Im also surprised how this shit storm seems to be calming down. From what Ive read this is something that happens regularly on these forums, its almost as if scamming the BTC community is something normal here

It's been almost three weeks, what do you expect? Besides, the people who are actually doing something about it probably aren't going to post on a forum about it, especially since he reads it.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 01:28:31 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2012, 01:45:16 PM by DeathAndTaxes

Stop wasting time on this "blaa blaa blaa" and lets figure out, how to take this fucker down for good and get the BTC back he stole. Do you really let this scumbag, his family and his "friends  prance off in to the sunset? With your money? Laughing at us all!

EskimoBob most of them still won't even believe he stole anything.  The goal posts just keep getting moved further and further back.  Going after Pirate would be admitting they got conned by the worlds worst con ever.  

I mean lets step back and objectively look at Pirate's offering:
"3,400% APR, send me anonymous irreversible money, I can't tell you how it works just trust me you will be a billionaire in a year or two".

Huh  

I mean shit, even Nigerian scammer wouldn't try something that blatantly scammy.

As long as they don't admit it was a scam they don't have to come to grips with how asininely stupid they were for getting rolled by such an obvious scam.

People like to compare every ponzi to Madoff so lets look at Madoff.  He ran a well respected hedge fund (legit for 20 years before the ponzi), generated fake trades, quarterly summaries, investment outlooks, employed an entire staff (90% who were equally clueless), paid rent, taxes, kept his seat on the exchange (despite not needing it), was routinely audited by CPA, got a seal of approval from the SEC, held a broker dealer license, was personally wealthy before starting the ponzi, and offered realistic albeit somewhat too consistent returns (~11% APR) over the course of over a decade.

Now compare that to "Pirate".  A deadbeat, broke, part-time loser who has multiple lawsuits, criminal convictions, judgements, and foreclosures in his short and otherwise unremarkable adult life.  Someone getting rolled by Madoff well they probably should have seen the warning signs but honestly Madoff was very good at what he did.  Someone getting rolled by Pirate ... what can you say.
DutchBrat

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 01:39:47 PM

Someone in the BitcoinMax thread pointed to the following article:

Zeek Investments shut down by the SEC for being a Ponzi scheme: August 17

http://www.forbes.com/sites/halahtouryalai/2012/08/17/sec-shuts-down-600-million-internet-ponzi-scheme/

Same day as Pirate shut down his operation

Zeek paid out 1.5% per day, could be pirate was just a bitcoin passthrough to Zeek, taking in 0.5% day...

Dunno.... seems like a big coincidence
sadpandatech

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 01:47:22 PM

Someone in the BitcoinMax thread pointed to the following article:

Zeek Investments shut down by the SEC for being a Ponzi scheme: August 17

http://www.forbes.com/sites/halahtouryalai/2012/08/17/sec-shuts-down-600-million-internet-ponzi-scheme/

Same day as Pirate shut down his operation

Zeek paid out 1.5% per day, could be pirate was just a bitcoin passthrough to Zeek, taking in 0.5% day...

Dunno.... seems like a big coincidence

His wife was either following or favorited to the Zeek Rewards twitter......  Sadly I saved her fuggin main page but not that as I thought little of it until the friggin twitter page of hers was taken down. Sad

If you're not excited by the idea of being an early adopter 'now', then you should come back in three or four years and either tell us "Told you it'd never work!" or join what should, by then, be a much more stable and easier-to-use system.
- GA

It is being worked on by smart people.  -DamienBlack
Muis

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 04:35:48 PM

And Pirate claimed on several occasions that his business made him 10.5% a week, of which he payed out 7% to his investors. And Zeek was offering: 7 x 1.5% = 10.5% a week.
DutchBrat

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 04:42:19 PM

And Pirate claimed on several occasions that his business made him 10.5% a week, of which he payed out 7% to his investors. And Zeek was offering: 7 x 1.5% = 10.5% a week.

Just posted this info in the BitcoinMax thread:

http://www.zeekrewardsreceivership.com/FAQ.html

There is no claim process yet, there are approximately $225 mln in assets left in inter(national) banks
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 06, 2012, 04:54:14 PM

lol. pirate was duped. i need to dig up my post a while back where i stated pirate was scammed himself
if all of this is true.
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2012, 04:55:19 PM

Actually it's 10.98% a week factoring in compound interest.

Oh yeah that totally makes sense, it relatives the whole pass-through operator thing... However the ZeekRewards.com shutdown occurred on Aug. 17, sometimes sooner than the pirate thing hit the fan.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: