Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:44:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS  (Read 109841 times)
ParkByte (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 02:47:22 PM

big sell wall at 800 sat. Looks like manipulation is already on this coin.  Roll Eyes

Did you mean a buy wall at 800sat? there only seems to be small amounts on the sell wall @ 800 filling in the gaps

To be fair mining costs worked out around 4-600sats for most, I would hardly call this manipulation just yet

Edit before posting: Maybe the 3btc Buy wall @ 855 could be classed as manipulation or maybe just a whale accumulating
Adderral

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 02:51:04 PM

Actually you are right I meant the buy side. 3 btc buy wasn't the one at the time of my post but yeah its even more so manipulated now with that.  Roll Eyes

donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 04:40:27 PM

big sell wall at 800 sat. Looks like manipulation is already on this coin.  Roll Eyes

Did you mean a buy wall at 800sat? there only seems to be small amounts on the sell wall @ 800 filling in the gaps

To be fair mining costs worked out around 4-600sats for most, I would hardly call this manipulation just yet

Edit before posting: Maybe the 3btc Buy wall @ 855 could be classed as manipulation or maybe just a whale accumulating

Yea thats a fair price for mining as the hash fluctuated throughout pow. I luckily was getting dumps early on below 300  Grin

Once some more development and updates come out can really make a move

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Adderral

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:04:12 PM

4 btc at 500 sat? Fake support with pretty much nothing above.  Huh

Adderral

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:12:50 PM

hehe some one just put in a ton of higher sells. You need volume to pump not just buying and selling of you own coins. I was thinking pump group at first but it's most likely just the dev and friend trying to inflate coin price with these tricks. I hate to see people getting scammed.    Embarrassed

Whale Chaser

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:18:45 PM

No whales or pumpers on this coin. people always buy coins at 1800 sat when the buys are at 800 and then magically buys fill into 1500. That's totally normal. Weak ass bullshit. To obvious to be a good group. You wouldn't even know they where on it until the pump was half over.
lacomepollos

Activity: 168

..... ..... ..... .....

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:18:59 PM

I hope that will not be dump now....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FurianSun

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:22:27 PM

I hope that will not be dump now....

You can bet on it.  Wink
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:22:58 PM

hehe some one just put in a ton of higher sells. You need volume to pump not just buying and selling of you own coins. I was thinking pump group at first but it's most likely just the dev and friend trying to inflate coin price with these tricks. I hate to see people getting scammed.    Embarrassed

Not me, but think whatever you want, fudders are bound to come sooner or later, just look at your last posts in this thread...

Maybe take a look at Yobit's previous trading and C-Cex's previous trading and you will see that there must be alot of people holding and accumulating more, with buy orders around 3-600 sats and sell orders around 800+.

This is a free market, people are free to do as they wish.
Adderral

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:30:37 PM

hehe some one just put in a ton of higher sells. You need volume to pump not just buying and selling of you own coins. I was thinking pump group at first but it's most likely just the dev and friend trying to inflate coin price with these tricks. I hate to see people getting scammed.    Embarrassed

Not me, but think whatever you want, fudders are bound to come sooner or later, just look at your last posts in this thread...

Maybe take a look at Yobit's previous trading and C-Cex's previous trading and you will see that there must be alot of people holding and accumulating more, with buy orders around 3-600 sats and sell orders around 800+.

Yeah free to manipulate and scam people. I've watched the shenanigans on bittrex all day with this. You're not fooling anyone. You coin price when up from 800 to 1700 sats with less than one btc volume? Its a common trick. Have buys and sells filled up. Buy you sells up to some high number and start raising the buys up a bit. Then wait for other to fomo place order on top and then do again or dump. It's called market manipulation and its illegal on stocks and others but not crypto. It's not market demand. It's a scam.

ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:34:41 PM

Yeah free to manipulate and scam people. I've watched the shenanigans on bittrex all day with this. You're not fooling anyone. You coin price when up from 800 to 1700 sats with less than one btc volume? Its a common trick. Have buys and sells filled up. Buy you sells up to some high number and start raising the buys up a bit. Then wait for other to fomo place order on top and then do again or dump. It's called market manipulation and its illegal on stocks and others but not crypto. It's not market demand. It's a scam.

Lol whatever, maybe you should take some of your own advice from back in November 2014

Very legitimate questions indeed. I think these type of questions serve transparency. The Bit Bay team thinks such question is FUD.

And I think you are a troll. If you don't like this coin or it's team and plans then simply move along. Nothing is compelling you to buy into it?

Now where is that ignore button
subseaguru

Activity: 560
Merit: 504

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:42:54 PM

Lol whatever, maybe you should take some of your own advice from back in November 2014

Very legitimate questions indeed. I think these type of questions serve transparency. The Bit Bay team thinks such question is FUD.

And I think you are a troll. If you don't like this coin or it's team and plans then simply move along. Nothing is compelling you to buy into it?

Now where is that ignore button
already found and pressed that button.

ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 05:51:43 PM

Cheesy Gotta love his post history though, jumps on the thread the day trex add it, can't tell the difference between a Buy and Sell wall and has posts in other threads saying 77BTC support 55BTC support, rinse and repeat...

Joys of getting added to Bittrex, after POW has ended with only like 500PKB minted daily, people have realised they missed the boat and want to get in cheap
subseaguru

Activity: 560

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 05:57:00 PM

Cheesy Gotta love his post history though, jumps on the thread the day trex add it, can't tell the difference between a Buy and Sell wall and has posts in other threads saying 77BTC support 55BTC support, rinse and repeat...

Joys of getting added to Bittrex, after POW has ended with only like 500PKB minted daily, people have realised they missed the boat and want to get in cheap
i dont think you will find a thread on this forum without haters, FUD'rs, or trolls. everyone hates missing the boat but never want to be in at the beginning with the heavy lifting.

donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:00:02 PM
Last edit: June 03, 2015, 06:15:30 PM by donnyespo

Its been on trex for 12 hours with not even 2 btc traded and this is some big manipulation ploy? lol

FYI on yobit the books were bought up a few times and up to 3000 sats at one point.

This coin has been steady for weeks now, and under the radar during that time. Seems others are starting to take notice.  

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Danz0r77

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:16:27 PM

Its been on trex for 12 hours with not even 2 btc traded and this is some big manipulation ploy? lol

FYI on yobit the books were bought up a few times and up to 3000 sats at one point.

This coins has been steady for weeks now, and under the radar during that time. Seems others are starting to take notice. 

Yes, huge ploy. Had nothing to do with the fact that there was about 0.5 BTC worth of sells up to 1700 lol.
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 06:24:12 PM

This coins has been steady for weeks now, and under the radar during that time. Seems others are starting to take notice.  

Yes, huge ploy. Had nothing to do with the fact that there was about 0.5 BTC worth of sells up to 1700 lol.

So let me get this straight, everytime there is a "huge" sell wall I am going to get called a scammer, because you know obviously it must be the dev, geez no wonder crypto has such a rubbish image...

Lets not forget the buy wall the other Fudder was talking about when he called me a scammer was at 500sats, you know 150sats below Yobits 24hr Low....

Hahahaha
Danz0r77

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:29:18 PM

So let me get this straight, everytime there is a "huge" sell wall I am going to get called a scammer, because you know obviously it must be the dev, geez no wonder crypto has such a rubbish image...

Lets not forget the buy wall the other Fudder was talking about when he called me a scammer was at 500sats, you know 150sats below Yobits 24hr Low....

Hahahaha

I was being sarcastic, doesn't always work over the net.
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 06:30:16 PM

ah Sorry, after I hit post I did think was he being sarcastic
Danz0r77

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 06:33:40 PM

ah Sorry, after I hit post I did think was he being sarcastic

Nah I was just joking about how the guy claims it was manipulation that the price went from 800 to 1700 with less than 1 BTC volume. Like.. a couple hours after getting listed. Yeah, major manipulation! Call the Feds Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: