Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS  (Read 109838 times)
Adderral

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:18:05 PM

It was and still is being manipulated. When every one is bag holding like bosses i'll be sure to stop by and remind everyone.  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whale Chaser

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:29:17 PM

Yeah it was pretty obvious it was someone buying and selling their own coins to pump up price.
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:36:44 PM

Yeah it was pretty obvious it was someone buying and selling their own coins to pump up price.

I admit i sold some. Maybe 3 or 4% of what i hold but was bought up on the ask and not by me.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:43:41 PM

Those orders on both sides look padded. I'm sure someone is playing around.

Got secrets? Tell me!
Adderral

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 09:45:54 PM

Sorry if I came off strong but I saw stuff going on and had to say something. I don't want his to be a P n D scheme. It looks like it could be a decent coin without the bs imo.

ParkByte (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 10:05:56 PM

Sorry if I came off strong but I saw stuff going on and had to say something. I don't want his to be a P n D scheme. It looks like it could be a decent coin without the bs imo.

Well I didn't ignore you, but you calling me a scammer is total BS and I very nearly did.

I resisted trying to get it added to trex because as many people have said before all Trex does is PnD, I didn't even ask C-Cex to add it.

Exchanges are full of traders, Traders like yourself who trade to make a profit, Hyping and Fudding coins day in day out (just take a look at your own post history)

Screaming "dev is scammer", when I have done most of what the community has asked of me, Proof of Dev, Burned Premine to 20%, didn't push Pump and Dump exchanges to add the coin is going to p*ss me off because it is simply not true.

You should realise that this is crypto and there are now over 3,688,710 PKB that have been mined and bought between 200-3000sats in the past 28days, Amazingly as a Dev I do not and cannot control what happens to these coins, nor can I control what the price is on exchanges.

I am not the only one that has coins, I do however know more of the plan than you guys and therefore I am holding for many months regardless of the price, so you can think what you want... Fake buy support at 500sats, that is 150sats below Yobits 24hour Low.

Price can rise and fall, POW ended yesterday and it got added to trex ofcourse it is going to attract some attention from Traders, like yourself, who want to make a quick buck.

As you said in November 2014 in another thread, "If you don't like this coin or it's team and plans then simply move along. Nothing is compelling you to buy into it?"
Adderral

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:26:55 PM

My post history is there for all to read and its not secret.I'm not hiding or deleting it either. I don't know why the love and infatuation people have with it. I say shit like I see it. I also know a lot more about coins then I did back then. who gives a crap? I took an interest in the coin because it looked legit. Then I saw a lot of horseshit going on with the trades. Now today not 2014 I saw this coin go from 800 sats to 1750 sat back to 800 sa to now around 1050. Hrm 120% then right back to 0%. This is with out made volume or huge buy/sell walls. Small time guys dicking around. I saw the horseshit and said as much and you defended it. So I called bullshit as have others. If it wasn't you then it wasn't. looked awful fishy at the time though. So AGIAN i'll say sorry if I came off harsh on it.

ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 10:45:55 PM

My post history is there for all to read and its not secret.I'm not hiding or deleting it either. I don't know why the love and infatuation people have with it. I say shit like I see it. I also know a lot more about coins then I did back then. who gives a crap? I took an interest in the coin because it looked legit. Then I saw a lot of horseshit going on with the trades. Now today not 2014 I saw this coin go from 800 sats to 1750 sat back to 800 sa to now around 1050. Hrm 120% then right back to 0%. This is with out made volume or huge buy/sell walls. Small time guys dicking around. I saw the horseshit and said as much and you defended it. So I called bullshit as have others. If it wasn't you then it wasn't. looked awful fishy at the time though. So AGIAN i'll say sorry if I came off harsh on it.

Ok well I am sorry if I defended too much, I wasn't the person "pumping" the coin. I have watched the trades since launch and 800sat to 1750sats back to 800sats has been the norm (500sats to 1000sats etc), there haven't been that many dumps it has been more people buying into the sell wall.

Only reason I check post history is you seemed like the usual fudder, and post history says alot about the person posting.

You now know that calling a dev a PnD scammer when they are not isn't going to go down well, but this is crypto and the only way to shake off the "ScamDev" stigma is to just develop the coin and deliver the roadmap, but that is not going to happen overnight and PnD traders will try and earn a quick buck in the meantime.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 10:51:05 PM

Ok well I am sorry if I defended too much, I wasn't the person "pumping" the coin. I have watched the trades since launch and 800sat to 1750sats back to 800sats has been the norm (500sats to 1000sats etc), there haven't been that many dumps it has been more people buying into the sell wall.

Only reason I check post history is you seemed like the usual fudder, and post history says alot about the person posting.

You now know that calling a dev a PnD scammer when they are not isn't going to go down well, but this is crypto and the only way to shake off the "ScamDev" stigma is to just develop the coin and deliver the roadmap, but that is not going to happen overnight and PnD traders will try and earn a quick buck in the meantime.
Very well said Dev Smiley That is the sad hard truth about this scene nowadays is that if you are an honest good intentioned Developer trying to actually make a coin work you will have the hardest time earning people's respect because too many SCAMDEVS have done the same thing over and over and over!! The one funny thing I've noticed and that people still bitch and complain about that when honestly it doesn't take someone too long in Crypto to figure out that the majority of coins are simply just pump and dump coins lmao I learned those lessons the hard way but it's the truth. As for the ParkByte Dev he has seemed to me to be pretty legit about everything which is why I mined and currently hold all the ParkByte that I've mined Smiley Keep it up Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 11:13:39 PM

Very well said Dev Smiley That is the sad hard truth about this scene nowadays is that if you are an honest good intentioned Developer trying to actually make a coin work you will have the hardest time earning people's respect because too many SCAMDEVS have done the same thing over and over and over!! The one funny thing I've noticed and that people still bitch and complain about that when honestly it doesn't take someone too long in Crypto to figure out that the majority of coins are simply just pump and dump coins lmao I learned those lessons the hard way but it's the truth. As for the ParkByte Dev he has seemed to me to be pretty legit about everything which is why I mined and currently hold all the ParkByte that I've mined Smiley Keep it up Cheers

Thanks, I knew I would get a hard time being honest in a world that has been scammed at every corner, I have fell foul to a few myself so it doesn't come as a suprise.

Most coins are the same stuff with different gimmicks soley to get traders attention so they can earn some money quickly, pure PnD coins IMO (Super/Turbo/Hyper Stakes, Stupid % Masternodes, 100's of Anonymous features, new algo's, useless wallet features like youtube videos, games etc), Gimmicks. They pretty much all end up in the gutter because their only real purpose is to make some people money as quickly as possible.

I intend to show the crypto world how it should be done, real mainstream adoption with none of these pathetic gimmicks just a simple coin with a real life everyday use.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:17:36 PM

Thanks, I knew I would get a hard time being honest in a world that has been scammed at every corner, I have fell foul to a few myself so it doesn't come as a suprise.

Most coins are the same stuff with different gimmicks soley to get traders attention so they can earn some money quickly, pure PnD coins IMO (Super/Turbo/Hyper Stakes, Stupid % Masternodes, 100's of Anonymous features, new algo's, useless wallet features like youtube videos, games etc), Gimmicks. They pretty much all end up in the gutter because their only real purpose is to make some people money as quickly as possible.

I intend to show the crypto world how it should be done, real mainstream adoption with none of these pathetic gimmicks just a simple coin with a real life everyday use.
Well it is to be understood because since I started trading about a year and a half ago I've watched this forum just slowly die more and more everyday with new shitcoin after shitcoin after shitcoin lol The trick is to learn which coins are actually worth holding onto and which ones are just meant to grab and flip quick Wink But I do like to see a coin with innovative ideas like yours which is why your coin is one of the only newer coins that I've been holding lately Smiley So just keep doing what you plan to do and hopefully ParkByte will show the community that it does intend to be here for a long time Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

@boutiuqe

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:36:36 PM

20% premined Smiley
Must be good for a dump
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:39:42 PM

20% premined Smiley
Must be good for a dump
I don't think that will happen because this Dev seems to really want for his coin to succeed. I notice the majority of Scams and Pump and Dump coins lately are always the ones with NO ICO/NO PREMINE in the ANN thread.  Just watch for like a week or two how many of those announcements will happen and then see how many of them still have Devs answering the communities questions a week later and I'll guarantee you that you will be lucky if 2 of those coins still have active Devs working on those coins Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Adderral

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:43:04 PM

That is the truth there are a lot of scams and I am leery of it. I hope you tell the truth and actually do as you say. It will make the coin go far and have a real meaning. I am all for that.  Cool

@boutiuqe

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:44:14 PM

Every dev want coin to succes to the point they can make money Smiley
No one is working for free.
I am not fud here, Im just saying the facts.
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 11:54:36 PM

This is the reason behind the 20% premine ....

The main use will be for adoption bountys, I intend to offer a couple of big bountys totalling around 75% of the premine for the first parking companies to partner up with ParkByte to integrate it into their existing systems.

This should give these parking companies a good incentive to start adoption, 5-10% each of the total POW supply to use ParkByte.

This will leave around 25% of the premine to pay for development work, once this has been allocated I will likely take around 5% of the premine, if there is anything left but I have my own personal wallet which is enough for me.

More detailed information is yet to be confirmed such as minimum turnover, customer base, integration plans etc.

I would like 3 Partners each getting 25% of the 922,178 PKB so 230,544 PKB each partner

Leaving 230,544 PKB to pay for development work/My share, I am covering all development work out of my own pocket/time.

None will move or stake until it has been adopted by companies
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:55:56 PM

Every dev want coin to succes to the point they can make money Smiley
No one is working for free.
I am not fud here, Im just saying the facts.
No that's not true there are so many Devs out there that don't give two shits about their coins! They just launch the same shit over and over and mine the shit crazy at the beginning then dump and abandon their coins the second they hit exchanges.  So I don't believe that every Dev wants their coin to succeed.  I believe that every Dev would like to make money from their coins, but their is a huge difference between scamming people over and over and actually working to make a coin succeed Smiley  And I've just noticed that most coins which say NO ICO/NO PREMINE (Usually used to lure people in) are the majority of coins that are completely dead a week later! Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 11:57:44 PM

The main use will be for adoption bountys, I intend to offer a couple of big bountys totalling around 75% of the premine for the first parking companies to partner up with ParkByte to integrate it into their existing systems.

This should give these parking companies a good incentive to start adoption, 5-10% each of the total POW supply to use ParkByte.

This will leave around 25% of the premine to pay for development work, once this has been allocated I will likely take around 5% of the premine, if there is anything left but I have my own personal wallet which is enough for me.

More detailed information is yet to be confirmed such as minimum turnover, customer base, integration plans etc.

I would like 3 Partners each getting 25% of the 922,178 PKB so 230,544 PKB each partner

Leaving 230,544 PKB to pay for development work/My share, I am covering all development work out of my own pocket/time.

See and that right there is the reason I chose to "invest" in your coin Dev Smiley You have been honest about what you would like to do with your premine which is refreshing.  I mean sure there is still the risk that you could be lying to dump your coins but I'm willing to take that chance with your coin Smiley So don't let us down mate lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 12:06:01 AM

See and that right there is the reason I chose to "invest" in your coin Dev Smiley You have been honest about what you would like to do with your premine which is refreshing.  I mean sure there is still the risk that you could be lying to dump your coins but I'm willing to take that chance with your coin Smiley So don't let us down mate lol

Lol, yea there is always a chance but I am not here to Scam/Lie, if i was I sure could of made it alot easier on myself but only actions over time can prove that I have no intention of dumping it.

Anyway I am off to bed now I shall reply to new FUD in the morning  Cheesy
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:11:03 AM

LOL that's too true Dev Smiley Goodnight mate Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: