Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:14:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS  (Read 109841 times)
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:42:55 PM

Gys, what do you like in logo #8? I don't understand meaning of that broken car. Also font is terrible.

That's not the finished version. The dev said he would get someone to change the font for logo #8 after some feedback.

I hope it is because that is not nearly a professional looking logo in my opinion. A little polish will go a long way on it though.

#8 isn't the winning logo anyway, the winning final version will be a mix of #5 #6 #7

I think those are all solid choices, very professional looking.

Anyway to incorporate something like this to the payment app that way you can find/and pay for available parking.

http://www.kusi.com/story/28153685/public-can-vote-to-name-san-diego-downtown-parking-mobile-app

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ParkByte (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 02:49:44 PM

New Logos:

Main logo, will be used on website, exchanges, wallets etc.

Alternative logo to be used for sign printing etc where detailing of the car would be expensive/time consuming etc

App Button

24,000PKB has been transfered to crush from my wallet, the original bounty address will stay in cold storage with the premine.

I will start arranging the upgrade of the wallet, logos on the various websites and revise the ANN post over the next few days.

Should also get a couple more stars from Coinssource as POW has ended and PKB has been on an exchange for 45days.
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 03:14:49 PM

I think those are all solid choices, very professional looking.

Anyway to incorporate something like this to the payment app that way you can find/and pay for available parking.

http://www.kusi.com/story/28153685/public-can-vote-to-name-san-diego-downtown-parking-mobile-app

I am planning on integrating some sort of social data collection, this will be linked to the end user lottery. If some data is publicly available that will make the social aspect even better, I shall explore this some more in UK automated space counting is done mainly by siemens so I am sure they have some sort of API to get their data.

-snip-

Yes 75% of the premine is put aside for partnerships with parking companies, the rest is yet to be allocated really.

I haven't really said much about the end user incentives and love the social aspect you mention. Yes I have used Waze before.

For end users I have always thought of some sort of lottery using the App to mark the TX with a specific TX fee or something similar.

Say I allocated 50,000PKB of the premine to run this lottery type promotion for a year that is around 136PKB given away a day divided between 5 randomly selected transactions (half of what is minted a day).

Integrating the social part is a good idea, haven't really visualised it until thinking of the Waze app the first thing that popped into my head is rather than trying to mark the TX with a specific fee, the user just answers a question like "How many empty spaces can you see in the car park? 0-5 5-10 10+", Their answer is sent to a server where they are entered into the lottery and updates an in app map that shows parking spaces available.

I will think some more on that  Wink
donnyespo

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 05:32:27 PM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 06:37:20 PM by donnyespo

New Logos:

Alternative logo to be used for sign printing etc where detailing of the car would be expensive/time consuming etc

App Button

24,000PKB has been transfered to crush from my wallet, the original bounty address will stay in cold storage with the premine.

I will start arranging the upgrade of the wallet, logos on the various websites and revise the ANN post over the next few days.

Should also get a couple more stars from Coinssource as POW has ended and PKB has been on an exchange for 45days.

Awesome, all solid picks!

Congrats crush!!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
gdavis024

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Fighter of the Dayman

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:00:14 PM

New Logos:

App Button

Awesome, all solid choices!

Congrats crush!!

Sweet!! I love the logo choices, I think they look great!! Great job Crush you definitely deserve it Smiley
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 06:16:38 PM

New Logos:

App Button

Excellent choice. They look the part.

Well Done Crush!

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2015, 11:38:46 AM

Just a quick note, CryptoID Block Explorer have updated the logo and also zeroed the burned premine from the outstanding coins.

Burned premine can no longer be seen in the richlist/largest wallets but can still be seen by searching the address or clicking here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/pkb/address.dws?PArkBytePremineBurnAddressXXXc6K95.htm
Calabi–Yau Manifold

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 11:00:46 AM

Thanks for the kind words. Much appreciated.

More good things to come in the future Smiley

Maybe project of new wallet now?  Tongue
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:39:44 PM

You know, I wasn't sold on the demo logos with that detailed car but the final graphical asset set nails it. Great job crush.

Plenty of accumulation, especially by one large account, on Bittrex.

I was pleased to read reasonable updates after not having checked this thread for a week.

Very, very happy with this one so far.

twitter.com/notsofast
neogen1

Activity: 458

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 05:03:51 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2015, 05:15:37 PM by neogen1

can you tell my why my wallet have stopped stakeing ? last stackeing payout was an 11.06.2015

Edit:

now it works again

ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 05:18:28 PM

can you tell my why my wallet have stopped stakeing ? last stackeing payout was an 11.06.2015

Could be many things, staking is working fine as the network is still generating blocks

Is the wallet synced?
Have you set a reserve balance?
Is the wallet encrypted and unlocked for staking?
What is your network weight?

Could just be because the POS diff is relatively high and your wallet just hasn't found any blocks.
neogen1

Activity: 458

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 05:23:40 PM

Could be many things, staking is working fine as the network is still generating blocks

Is the wallet synced?

Could just be because the POS diff is relatively high and your wallet just hasn't found any blocks.

thanks for fast answer my network weight is 121215
the wallest was locked  but i have not do this,  now i have encryptet and it works again

ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 05:31:12 PM

Is the wallet synced?

thanks for fast answer my network weight is 121215
the wallest was locked  but i have not do this,  now i have encryptet and it works again

Glad it works again, the wallet has to be unencrypted or unlocked to stake. If you send coins the wallet will lock itself and you need to unlock it for staking again.

Updated QT should be ready on Sat/Sun, it will include an in-wallet explorer and stake report (like NAV: https://i.imgur.com/1ITlFgi.png)
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 02:38:48 PM

Please backup your Wallet before replacing the QT, I haven't had any problems but always good to have a backup before updating anything.

Updated Windows QT V1.1.0 - Updated Logo & In-Wallet Explorer: http://www.parkbyte.com/ParkByte-WinWallet-v1.1.zip (not a mandatory update)

There were some issues with the Stake Report so that will wait until another release.

Github has also been updated,
WCIR

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:31:06 AM

donnyespo

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:24:06 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2015, 09:48:01 PM by donnyespo

Please backup your Wallet before replacing the QT, I haven't had any problems but always good to have a backup before updating anything.

Updated Windows QT V1.1.0 - Updated Logo & In-Wallet Explorer: http://www.parkbyte.com/ParkByte-WinWallet-v1.1.zip (not a mandatory update)

There were some issues with the Stake Report so that will wait until another release.

Great thanks for the update,  lookin good!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Black Fire

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 02:55:16 PM

Thanks for the update. What is next on the agenda for this project?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 04:34:31 PM

Current release plan in order of expected release is

Electrum Server
Electrum Wallet
Basic Android Electrum Wallet
V1 Ticket interface on Android Wallet
QT Redesign, its pretty boring at the moment
PKB Lotto and Global PKB Stats Server
V2 Ticket interface on Android Wallet

No dates/timeframe given for any of the above, just Soon™   Lips sealed Cheesy
Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:10:49 PM

Electrum Server
Electrum Wallet

Sounds like a decent list of objective to complete. What is the Electrum server?

ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 05:17:05 PM

Electrum Server
Electrum Wallet

Sounds like a decent list of objective to complete. What is the Electrum server?

The Gateway that links the Electrum Wallet/Android Wallet with PKB network (to broadcast TX's, check balances etc) without the need for the full blockchain, pretty much the most important part needed to get the Android wallet working.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: