Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 01:07:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS  (Read 109841 times)
uyri

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

To the last I trusted in the project. Now delisting \after removal of bittrex пpeвpaтилac in гoвнoтoкeн. The team doesn't care about the project and people who poderzhivat in three years of nothing it is made one idle talk \we to the last in this project.
reffi

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:13:58 PM

$PKB ... Just WOW!
miner0007

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:22:16 PM

$PKB ... Just WOW!

oooohhhhhhh YES back to the prices I like to purchase it at.     Grin Cheesy

Lisk - Javascript Blockchain Development Platform
Get more info below if you want to earn MONEY with Lisk
                    https://liskelite.com
miner0007

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:52:54 AM

@parkbyte any comments?

Hello Parkbyte Developer any info on what is happening?
what happend to giving out pkc coins to pkb holders?
what is happening with bittrex delisting pkb?
are you still active with this project or is it over now?

gslgroup

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:16:53 PM

Hello, I've just read notification on Bittrex that ParkByte is sheduled to be delisted in April. Can you comment this information?
miner0007

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

Hello, I've just read notification on Bittrex that ParkByte is sheduled to be delisted in April. Can you comment this information?

I think the Developer is MIA (missing in action).  I don't think we are going to hear anything from him.

ParkByte (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:46:52 AM
Merited by notsofast (25)

It is disappointing Bittrex have decided to delist ParkByte, unfortunately ParkByte Ltd cannot control what third party companies choose to do with their platform.

ParkByte Ltd was contacted by Bittrex a month or so ago to complete a full review of PKB which required many legal documents and detailed analysis of PKB in relation to recent SEC rulings. ParkByte Ltd were ultimately unable to provide all the required information within their 7 day deadline.

I assume the delisting is due to Bittrex tightening it's listing policies to adhere strictly to US regulations; on that note I would expect many other coins will face the same fate on Bittrex.

The ParkByte project is still active; like all good projects, we have faced quite a few challenges but we will continue to work through these.
ders_a

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

nice. I wish you to be listed on some 1-2 more exchanges and continue your work

miner0007

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:18:31 PM

It is disappointing Bittrex have decided to delist ParkByte, unfortunately ParkByte Ltd cannot control what third party companies choose to do with their platform.

ParkByte Ltd was contacted by Bittrex a month or so ago to complete a full review of PKB which required many legal documents and detailed analysis of PKB in relation to recent SEC rulings. ParkByte Ltd were ultimately unable to provide all the required information within their 7 day deadline.

I assume the delisting is due to Bittrex tightening it's listing policies to adhere strictly to US regulations; on that note I would expect many other coins will face the same fate on Bittrex.

The ParkByte project is still active; like all good projects, we have faced quite a few challenges but we will continue to work through these.

Thanks for the update and glad to know you are still active with the project.  I guess it's time yet again to accumulate cheep PKB   Grin

var_yanis

Activity: 39

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

sad trex removed. is it PoS coin - how profitable is staking?

can anyone provide some basic support for getting a wallet synced? 
read in past posts here that users were having issues.

using 1.1.1.2 experimental ----- should i use an older version??

based on a recent suggestion from the @ParkByte_PKB twitter

https://twitter.com/ParkByte_PKB/status/978702929820635136

screen cap:
https://imgur.com/a/q2QH2
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:33:34 PM

Hi,
Just a small comments
I heard about this project from Twitter few days ago. It seems that the dev is very honest and working hard by reading his comments on this forum and on twitter.
I don't worry a lot about the delisting it on Bittrex. I will buy some soon before the delisting.

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

so whats POS APR? 3%?
miner0007

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:50:35 AM

Hi,
Just a small comments
I heard about this project from Twitter few days ago. It seems that the dev is very honest and working hard by reading his comments on this forum and on twitter.
I don't worry a lot about the delisting it on Bittrex. I will buy some soon before the delisting.

Absolutely correct, pick up some very very cheap PKB from scared people....  Good Luck!!!
Just make sure you move it out to your own wallet before it gets delisted or you will lose it all.

George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

Hi,
Just a small comments

Absolutely correct, pick up some very very cheap PKB from scared people....  Good Luck!!!
Just make sure you move it out to your own wallet before it gets delisted or you will lose it all.

Bullshit and.... bullshit  IMHO.

P.S. I really think it's either people commenting stuff like that are either paid or around average US IQ level. Again, imho.
Oh, or desperate bagholders. Again, imho.

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

Thanks for the update and glad to know you are still active with the project.  I guess it's time yet again to accumulate cheep PKB   Grin
Well honestly this is the first time I heard that unlisted in some exchange is really possible. I just wonder what is the reason behind that. If it is because of requirements, it means ParkByte did not meet the exchange requirements?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
jeubethernse

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:24:30 PM

There won’t be bonuses during the that ICO, right?
miner0007

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:30:55 PM

Hi,
Just a small comments

Bullshit and.... bullshit  IMHO.

P.S. I really think it's either people commenting stuff like that are either paid or around average US IQ level. Again, imho.
Oh, or desperate bagholders. Again, imho.

Ahhh GREAT so I guess you are one of the scared people whose PKB I will be purchasing closer to April 3rd at 300sat!  Thank YOU!

var_yanis

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

what is the difference between a Spent Output, and an Unspent Output when reviewing a Transaction in the block explorer?

i initted a transfer from an exchange wallet to the desktop client.  the tx is confirmed on block explorer but the output PKB amount remains unspent, and balance remains unchanged on the Desktop Client side.

this occurred earlier this week.  is there a long wait for confirmations or am i not aware of something else needed
miner0007

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

what is the difference between a Spent Output, and an Unspent Output when reviewing a Transaction in the block explorer?

i initted a transfer from an exchange wallet to the desktop client.  the tx is confirmed on block explorer but the output PKB amount remains unspent, and balance remains unchanged on the Desktop Client side.

this occurred earlier this week.  is there a long wait for confirmations or am i not aware of something else needed

You want it to be in an unspent state. It will change to spent when you transfer it out again to another address.

var_yanis

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:16:13 PM

You want it to be in an unspent state. It will change to spent when you transfer it out again to another address.

I'm not sure if i follow.  The receiving address is supposed to be my Parkbyte Desktop client where i can try to Stake.   the other end is the exchange wallet.

based on what the Parkbyte 1.1.1.2 wallet provided as my address (and its correct on the block explorer) - I can't understand why the desktop wallet never received the PKB (still showing the old balance)

Is something possibly incorrect with the Parkbyte 1.1.1.2 client (receiving side)?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: