Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:16:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ParkByte][PKB][Electrum] Pure POS  (Read 109835 times)
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 08:50:36 PM

Looks like somebody's been buying in today Cheesy

Sure does  Grin

Looking very nice indeed, that Logo Bounty at these prices  Shocked

Crazy thing is there's still room for it to go much much higher  Cheesy
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subseaguru

Activity: 560

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 09:02:01 PM

ive been watching all 3 markets today. Bittrex seems to have the best sells. the other 2 are around 500 sat below.

crush

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 10:55:17 PM

Sure does  Grin

Looking very nice indeed, that Logo Bounty at these prices  Shocked

I hereby pledge not to dump the logo bounty in case I win Smiley

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:01:21 PM

Sure does  Grin

Looking very nice indeed, that Logo Bounty at these prices  Shocked

LOL

Dev have you had many submissions for the logo contest via email?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2015, 11:36:15 PM

That would make the logo winner #9 on the current distro list
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2015, 11:42:45 PM

I am working on a logo, will sumbit tomorrow most probably. Throwing in some ideas, I might be adding more until the deadline.

ParkByte (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 125

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 10:15:23 AM

Sure does  Grin

Looking very nice indeed, that Logo Bounty at these prices  Shocked

LOL

Dev have you had many submissions for the logo contest via email?

One so far...
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 11:53:41 AM

I have gotten my girlfriend to start creating a logo on my behalf, designers, prepare for some serious competition.
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 12:11:54 PM

I have gotten my girlfriend to start creating a logo on my behalf, designers, prepare for some serious competition.

Cool, there needs to be some competition lol.

Anyone have any ideas about voting? Could do it in thread, but thats just gotta flood the thread, anyone know of a good site that tries to stop multiple/spam voting?
crush

Activity: 260

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 01:47:49 PM

Anyone have any ideas about voting? Could do it in thread, but thats just gotta flood the thread, anyone know of a good site that tries to stop multiple/spam voting?

Ultimately I think the decision should be yours.

Including the community is always beneficial, but the brand and the product are yours. Only you can truly judge the direction you want to go in.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Danz0r77

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 01:59:06 PM

Including the community is always beneficial, but the brand and the product are yours. Only you can truly judge the direction you want to go in.

Not sure I agree with that to be honest. Including more people in the major decisions of the coin and it's future etc, will only help towards the coin's success.

We should be trying to move away from the whole "centralized leadership" thing. Yes, he is the dev and, as it stands at the moment, is probably solely responsible for the ultimate success/failure of the coin.. but I think including the community in as many of the decisions as possible can only be a good thing. This also goes for anyone else who may have contacts within the Parking industry. Including them in the project will help the coin even more.
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2015, 02:22:26 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2015, 02:40:46 PM by ParkByte

Not sure I agree with that to be honest. Including more people in the major decisions of the coin and it's future etc, will only help towards the coin's success.

We should be trying to move away from the whole "centralized leadership" thing. Yes, he is the dev and, as it stands at the moment, is probably solely responsible for the ultimate success/failure of the coin.. but I think including the community in as many of the decisions as possible can only be a good thing. This also goes for anyone else who may have contacts within the Parking industry. Including them in the project will help the coin even more.

I think it does need community input too, I am just concerned about how to get that input fairly and ensuring the input/voting isn't hijacked.

Ultimately yes everything is decided by me and I guess I have the final say as it is my responsibility for the project to suceed but once adoption starts happening I would probably lose most "control", how it is used will ultimately be decided by the end users/parking companies.

Maybe community select top X and I decide which one to use, taking into account the votes
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 03:39:13 PM

How about you decide on the top X designs, that you would be happy using, then put them to a RNG lottery?

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
FurianSun

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 07, 2015, 06:52:32 PM

Price has gone up a bit to a decent level and volume. Hope it keeps going!
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 01:15:34 AM

I think it does need community input too, I am just concerned about how to get that input fairly and ensuring the input/voting isn't hijacked.

Ultimately yes everything is decided by me and I guess I have the final say as it is my responsibility for the project to suceed but once adoption starts happening I would probably lose most "control", how it is used will ultimately be decided by the end users/parking companies.

Maybe community select top X and I decide which one to use, taking into account the votes

This is not a "replace BTC as an alternative" kind of cryptocurrency.

This is a focused, targeted niche with a specific plan. It's not part of the woo-woo-decentralize-everything agenda.

I don't think the community should have a say whatsoever in the final logo choice, let alone any "community input". It's the dev's plan. The dev knows his industry. The dev knows what sells and what doesn't, what people respond to and what they don't. The dev knows his audience and the logo is a part of the pitch he'll be making. I would not presume to know better and neither should any of you.

twitter.com/notsofast
Danz0r77

View Profile
June 08, 2015, 08:07:28 AM

This is a focused, targeted niche with a specific plan. It's not part of the woo-woo-decentralize-everything agenda.

I don't think the community should have a say whatsoever in the final logo choice, let alone any "community input". It's the dev's plan. The dev knows his industry. The dev knows what sells and what doesn't, what people respond to and what they don't. The dev knows his audience and the logo is a part of the pitch he'll be making. I would not presume to know better and neither should any of you.

It seems that is exactly what you are doing. The dev hasn't really mentioned anything about his marketing skills, and whether he knows what sells and what doesn't. The idea is his, the contacts are his, the coin should be everyone's.

How do you know there aren't any other members of this community that know more about the parking industry than the dev does? Not to mention the cryptocurrency industry.. This is still a cryptocurrency after all.

Anyway, not trying to start a huge argument... it's only a logo... I just think more heads are better than one when trying to make the right decision.
ParkByte (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2015, 10:54:36 AM

-snip-

It seems that is exactly what you are doing. The dev hasn't really mentioned anything about his marketing skills, and whether he knows what sells and what doesn't. The idea is his, the contacts are his, the coin should be everyone's.

How do you know there aren't any other members of this community that know more about the parking industry than the dev does? Not to mention the cryptocurrency industry.. This is still a cryptocurrency after all.

Anyway, not trying to start a huge argument... it's only a logo... I just think more heads are better than one when trying to make the right decision.

Roll Eyes Well, people have different views and always will.

My marketing skills should not matter, I will not be marketing it to the person on the street parking their car. It will be corporate meetings with 2-3 people, demonstrating the idea, outlining the benefits of it and discussing basic technical implementation of the tech that will already exist, I have been in many of these types of meetings and this industry is pretty relaxed and casual during the early stages.

The coin is everyone's yes, anyone can do as they wish with it, however, I am and will continue to be the only fulltime member of the "official" dev team until such time as there are multiple partners who will get 250k PKB each from the premine for developing/releasing their own solution and pushing adoption.

Other members of the community can put forward a partner to get a share of the premine but they will have to fit in my plan and I will take the final decision. Having multiple members trying to lead it will become a struggle because everyone has different ideas, just look at the btc foundation recently.

Anyway, lets keep it friendly, I shall see what route to take dependant on the entries received etc..
MasterChang

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 02:54:35 PM

still holding my ParkByte, should have a promising future  Cool
subseaguru

Activity: 560

I know the voices in my head aren't real.

View Profile
June 09, 2015, 08:21:16 PM

the Bittrex bots hard at work ughhhhhh

irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 10, 2015, 05:39:11 AM

Premine very much ,?Huh bad idea !!!!! Soon 500 SATS
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: