Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Shell Coin [Bittrex_Yobit_C-cex][Masternode Android Wallet Released]  (Read 54551 times)
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Kaspa

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:03:48 AM

set it to 50 and halving every 50k blocks or something would be nice for a long term plan

I agree with this. Not too drastic to discourage the greedy from gobbling up coins to get a masternode, or to cause current holders to tear them down and dump. I am not in favor of extending the block target time. A lot of people hate having to wait too long for their coins to confirm when they transfer to an exchange.

yeah thats why I wouldn't suggest more than 3-5 min block times lol the funny thing is a lot of coins that say 1 minute block time take longer to deposit due to how many confirms it takes or even worse is when a blockchain is barely moving due to low network weight/strength  lol all part of trying to find the proper balance I guess.

I'm sure the dev may have their own ideas on what they think is right for their project

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Pittcoin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:11:13 AM

we are losing momentum with all the DCC stuff.. Dev hit us with some updates lol
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:25:29 AM

we are losing momentum with all the DCC stuff.. Dev hit us with some updates lol

lol usually the only people that are interested in a coin that magically creates that much volume on it's first day is day traders  or newbs that are dumb enough not to realize it's being "pumped" to get peoples attention.

unless a coin has been anticipated for a long time... which as far as i saw that one was another ninja launch lol so beware.

thats one of the things I like about SHELL so far all volume has been legitimate trades as far as I can tell not just people buying and selling to themselves to create "fake" volume

WAVES
ShellCoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:27:51 AM

What is DCC stuff? I am working as fast as I can, I will deliver a working Escrow before any other project.
Pittcoin

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:35:52 AM

we Know .. ur doin a great job man...
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:40:37 AM

What is DCC stuff? I am working as fast as I can, I will deliver a working Escrow before any other project.

lol just a p'nd coin wanting to be the next crave so bad that they named it darkcrave ha I find it hilarious, and might trade in it's volume for BTC but would never put any hopes into it for short/long term. as always as soon as they get enough people to follow their buy wall up  they'll give the dump signal and we'll have to listen to people complain about how much money they lost on it.

WAVES
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 01:44:44 AM

A new coin DarkCrave has arrived on the scene. It has a volume on C-Cex of over 100 BTC. It had over 8PH of sha256 mining it. From what I could view when going to their thread though, is the wallet has syncing issues. I'll pass on that one and stick with your coin. Smiley
ShellCoin (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:09:24 AM

A new coin DarkCrave has arrived on the scene. It has a volume on C-Cex of over 100 BTC. It had over 8PH of sha256 mining it. From what I could view when going to their thread though, is the wallet has syncing issues. I'll pass on that one and stick with your coin. Smiley

Just took a quick look, no working masternodes and not syncing and over 100 BTC volume, this is what I call beating all odds.
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Kaspa

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 02:30:29 AM

Just took a quick look, no working masternodes and not syncing and over 100 BTC volume, this is what I call beating all odds.

lol or trying to manipulate their odds.

I didn't mine SHELL but I never heard of you having any issues and the transition to pure POS was as smooth as can be Cool I'm happy I've been staking and trading lol lil dips in price or people's attention doesn't scare me off Wink

you've done a top notch job with SHELL so far, I can't wait till I can use the android on my sh!tty phone so I can have two wallets staking.

PS I said a few nice words about SHELL on the cryptsy chat box... didn't see any haters (lol sometimes they'll boo when a new coin is mentioned)

WAVES
snafflecoin

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 07:55:17 AM

SHELL looks good. Look forward to Escrow!
Abou Talha

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 08:57:04 AM

Hi,

I don't speak English very well, but I'm wondering if the price of this coin will raise, because, as you know, more than 100.000 shellcoins are created every day, and I don't know where is the buyers... And then, we have other coins with the same features, like Graviton, DarkCrave and Isotope. I have the top wallet on bittrex, but I'm wondering if I don't sell them to go to Graviton: she has only 1,5 M supplies, and the Dpos reward is very lower than the Shell reward. Who is convincing me to stay here in your community?
JanDzban

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:43:51 AM

Hi,

I don't speak English very well, but I'm wondering if the price of this coin will raise, because, as you know, more than 100.000 shellcoins are created every day, and I don't know where is the buyers... And then, we have other coins with the same features, like Graviton, DarkCrave and Isotope. I have the top wallet on bittrex, but I'm wondering if I don't sell them to go to Graviton: she has only 1,5 M supplies, and the Dpos reward is very lower than the Shell reward. Who is convincing me to stay here in your community?

dump 'em and then the dev'll ann something lol
is there a plan to reduce the emission rate?

Yes, it seems like a problem. Dev, how do you see this?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

LordPiccolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:07:28 AM

Hi,

I am staking because I like what the dev has done so far, he knows what he is doing and I get the feeling he is right behind this project.

I am also not in a hurry to turn from one coin to another. If you have the top wallet on bittrex, why aren't you pulling that off and running a node/s or just staking them.

The downside to crypto is that no one has any patience and it really annoys me. If I were you, I'd stick with it for a few weeks and see where it goes

▄███████████████████████   
    █████████████████████████   
    ███████           ███████   
    ███████          ▄███████   
    ███████   ▄▄▄▄███████████   
    ████████████████████████▀   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xD E L I V E R I N G   B L O C K C H A I N   T E C H N O L O G Yxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxT O   T H E   R E A L   W O R L Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
(██████████████████████████████
xphore.ioxx

██████████████████████████████████████
)
makjoyah

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:26:36 AM

price will fall and fall
go to under 100 satoshi  Grin Grin Grin
thew3apon

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:27:52 AM

checked out the android wallet looks great!
Abou Talha

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 10:51:34 AM

Hi,

I am staking because I like what the dev has done so far, he knows what he is doing and I get the feeling he is right behind this project.

I am also not in a hurry to turn from one coin to another. If you have the top wallet on bittrex, why aren't you pulling that off and running a node/s or just staking them.

The downside to crypto is that no one has any patience and it really annoys me. If I were you, I'd stick with it for a few weeks and see where it goes

The problem is not the patience, but I lost more than 30 btc with the altcoins, and now, if Shell going down forever, i'm dead. With only experiment 10K, this coin make me around 6 btc loss. I notice you that i'm a newbie and i'm still learning about cryptoworld.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:02:02 AM

Hi,

The problem is not the patience, but I lost more than 30 btc with the altcoins, and now, if Shell going down forever, i'm dead. With only experiment 10K, this coin make me around 6 btc loss. I notice you that i'm a newbie and i'm still learning about cryptoworld.
wow such lost,

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 11:49:50 AM

Hi,

Well I can't offer you an guidance on how to trade, but as things stand, I am impressed with Shell, so I will continues to stake it.
If you're here for a quick money make then crypto isn't the game to be in.

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
arniebaby

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:04:12 PM

price will fall and fall

pfffft.  Here come the FUDtards. Roll Eyes

NARNIE-YYITR3-V6BVJ7-GGR5EO-GRIZZ2-WEMD4A-AAUD
NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM NEM
LordPiccolo

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 12:08:09 PM

price will fall and fall

pfffft.  Here come the FUDtards. Roll Eyes

Bring on the fud, I love it Smiley

▄███████████████████████   
    ███████████████████▀▀▀       
    █████████████▀▀▀             
    ███████▀▀                   
    █████▀▀                     
    ▀▀▀                         

.phore.

..Telegram....
..Facebook...
..Instagram...
..Youtube...
..LinkedIn...
..Twitter......
..Discord...
..Reddit.....
..Github.....
xphore.ioxx

)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: