Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:54:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 08:52:36 AM

If you guys have any coins left on GorillaEx, you should get them off as soon as possible until things get back up and running

HI Guys
Time for an update I think

as you know we have an issue on the exchange,  well not we have built a totally new exchange  server base using the same (with a few modification’s) front end.

We need you ALL to do the following,

Withdraw your coins from Gorilla exchange.
(as we are not going to transfer ANY information from the old exchange  to the new exchange )
If you have an order that is still open on the old exchange send me a PM ONLY and ill sort it out so that you can withdraw your coins.

OK so how long have you got?
Well you have 1 week from today to move your coins off the exchange.
On the 22nd May we will be shutting the old exchange  down, any coins left on the exchange  will be lost.

The new exchange will be online on the 23rd May 2015 at 10:00am GMT+1
You will be able to setup your NEW account on there and as soon as your coins are transferred you will be able to trade.

Thanks
Paul

That nice!
I can't cancel my buy and sell orders so these coins are lost then?
I lost also my BALLS and now some TEETH, MMXIV and ENRG.
I send you a message and I hope this time you can cancel my sell/buy orders.

I forwarded this for you. I'm sure Paul will sort it out soon

crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 09:02:30 AM

I forwarded this for you. I'm sure Paul will sort it out soon
Ok thx

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
ramtony

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:44:24 AM

Can anyone help with this please?

I have tried to send some coins to another address and I am being told there are insufficient funds, even though there is. So far I have tried:
1. Backup wallet and reinstall the latest wallet, resync everything and then copy the wallet back to the Appdata folder - Made no difference
2. Ran -rescan from command line - Made no difference
3. Ran -repairwallet from command line - Made no difference
4. Ran walletpassphrase from console with the password and timout - Made no difference

The wallet seems to be stuck on staking and I cannot change that state to send any coins

Many thanks
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 10:47:55 AM

I have tried to send some coins to another address and I am being told there are insufficient funds, even though there is. So far I have tried:
1. Backup wallet and reinstall the latest wallet, resync everything and then copy the wallet back to the Appdata folder - Made no difference
4. Ran walletpassphrase from console with the password and timout - Made no difference

The wallet seems to be stuck on staking and I cannot change that state to send any coins

Many thanks
Hi until the coins come out of stake you will not be able to send them out to anyone.
ramtony

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:52:27 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2015, 11:12:21 AM by ramtony

Many thanks
Hi until the coins come out of stake you will not be able to send them out to anyone.

How do you get them out of stake?

According to these the coins are not even mature....

Leesminer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:30:44 AM

Just a question, why is the withdraw fee so high on Gorilla EX for Teeth?  1 teeth seems a but much or am I totally off base?

thats just the network fee (the network fee is burnt to help combat inflation) so withdraw is free from there right now... lol I think Trex and CC EX are still charging 2 TEETH per withdraw HA they must really want their TEETH
Ah thanks for the clarification.  Cheers
hoertest

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 02:18:33 PM

If you guys have any coins left on GorillaEx, you should get them off as soon as possible until things get back up and running

HI Guys

as you know we have an issue on the exchange,  well not we have built a totally new exchange  server base using the same (with a few modification’s) front end.

(as we are not going to transfer ANY information from the old exchange  to the new exchange )
If you have an order that is still open on the old exchange send me a PM ONLY and ill sort it out so that you can withdraw your coins.

On the 22nd May we will be shutting the old exchange  down, any coins left on the exchange  will be lost.

You will be able to setup your NEW account on there and as soon as your coins are transferred you will be able to trade.

Thanks
Paul

you better put this on twitter and gorillastake media asap, too, and OP

and how about you just cancel ALL open orders without pms sent now anyway.
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 03:05:35 PM

HI Guys

Thanks
Paul

now why did i not think of that 
 Roll Eyes
deroekeloze

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:10:38 PM

Roll Eyes

sleep deprivation perhaps?  Roll Eyes
pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 03:34:58 PM

Roll Eyes

LOL you could be right
dennislevy

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:42:21 PM

HI Guys

Thanks
Paul

Roll Eyes

Paul you did, but did not follow through on it. Was said in Teeth thread.

dennislevy

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 03:49:34 PM

By the way, Paul.

I did pm you and my open orders are still open. I even posted in this thread, just in case you did not get my request to cancel
my open orders. As of now, still not done. Just cancel all open orders, and quit playing games. By the way, it would probably save
you a few head aches!

Username: dennislevy

Thank-you, in advance!
Peace! Dennis

dennislevy

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:12:48 PM

Paul, I pm'ed you again, still not sure you are getting my messages?

Dennis

pjcltd
Legendary

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2015, 04:23:34 PM

Paul, I pm'ed you again, still not sure you are getting my messages?

Dennis
replied
kawa900jc

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:54:05 PM

Roll Eyes

LOL you could be right
Can you do that?
My balances show now only a few "free" coins.
Send PM with acount Crypto4Jan.

tech999

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 08:53:50 PM

HI Guys

Thanks
Paul

Hello Paul, can you help Me?

I have a withdraw issue in btcpool since 4/29/2015 8:03:34 PM
I send you a pm and still have not a solution.
My 2FA in btcpool was overwritten by gorillaex 2FA, I have 2 tickets open since May 5th an 6th, I posted in the ticket  my pin for disable.
1st ticket is for withdraw an 2nd for 2FA.

You credited My account Two times with the 1Theeth bonus for the fee I think by mistake.
1 theeth + my theeth by the swap + 1 theeth yesterday..... 1 theeth is still in my wallet at gorilla that is the one you credited my account again.
thanks in advance Paul

Greg0s

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 10:41:13 PM

decided to send my whole TEETH holding (1.0069702) to bittrex and sell it after hearing no tx fees
problem is the fee is still in the withdrawal form
the 5 minutes spent getting that far already outweigh the ~$0.20 value i hold but i r collecting BTC, as u do Tongue
 Undecided
edit: I withdrew 1 TEETH more than balance, said waiting for admin approval, correct balance is pending deposit at Bittrex Cheesy
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 11:08:41 PM

wait, withdraw my  teeth? so is the fee tempararilly waived?
Nemanja

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
May 16, 2015, 09:31:29 AM

Can someone please post a link to TEETH wallet?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2015, 09:45:26 AM

Can someone please post a link to TEETH wallet?

http://www.gorillastake.com/wallets.html

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: