Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:32:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
elgimpo

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:33:51 PM

MMXIV used to be something special, now it's gonna be the same as every other coin.

You know absolutely nothing about the new coin.

Have some faith.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kyle1836

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:04:53 PM

MMXIV used to be something special, now it's gonna be the same as every other coin.

You know absolutely nothing about the new coin.

Have some faith.

Large holders are dumping, one dev for multiple coins is never a good idea, the coins never get any publicity so they have no hope to gain attention, what is there to be hopeful about?

elgimpo

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:21:39 PM

Large holders are dumping, one dev for multiple coins is never a good idea, the coins never get any publicity so they have no hope to gain attention, what is there to be hopeful about?

All of the coins are merging into one so you can be hopeful about that.
In fact, I would suggest that your concern is a contributing factor for the merge. Its going to be far more productive to focus on the one coin instead of four.

One dev, one coin.

Kyle1836

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 01:56:27 PM

All of the coins are merging into one so you can be hopeful about that.
In fact, I would suggest that your concern is a contributing factor for the merge. Its going to be far more productive to focus on the one coin instead of four.

One dev, one coin.

So what's the specs of this coin, the name? Did dev even release that?

elgimpo

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:04:09 PM

So what's the specs of this coin, the name? Did dev even release that?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1059159.msg11597848#msg11597848

Not yet, this is all we really know so far. There are posts on how to calculate your coins in the follow up posts
notabeliever

Activity: 722
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:17:31 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 02:47:15 PM by notabeliever

If you guys want me to leave MMXIV separate, that's fine, but my focus will be on GorillaBucks and what you have with MMXIV will be the last update I do. If it breaks, I'll fix it, but that's it

I actually wade through and consider reasonable feedback, so instead of calling me a scammer, point out where you think I'm wrong with examples

Without being disrespectful, I questioned the fairness of including MMXIV in this swap in both here and IRC and you confirmed that this was going ahead.
Based on your responses on how the swap will work I have dumped my entire MMXIV holding and invested more into Vary, Teeth and Bucks... not as an act of defiance but to place myself in a better position for the coin swap. To go back on that now after many have probably done similar would put you in even more shit.

Stick to your plan and you will have more than enough support to bring a successful new coin into the game. Changing the game after the announcement will only dig a bigger hole for yourself.

Noted, thanks
Dear Gorilla Stakes, Igspots etc,
A month or 2 ago I purchased 2 staking address for Teeth and Bucks for 9.99 each. All this disruption in the coins has prevented me to stake as promised by the contractual agreement. You did not come folooow through on your staking agreement as you have with MMXIV and 10K at the time.
As said before MMVIX is running fine Do not touch it. 10k was running fine and ever since then nothing has work as a staking contract was supposed to have. I would like to be reimbursed 19.98.

and end are staking agreements. Vary though I didn't purchase a staking address has done well Do not Touch this one either.

Cloud Staking Done Right
MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k can no longer be directly mined. The Proof of Work for these coins was very fair, successful, and well distributed. In an effort to further safeguard the blockchains and ensure faster, more secure transfers, all three have evolved into the Pure Proof of Stake coins we have now. Cloud Staking guarantees your coins will stake on the provided Private Key. Please create and secure multiple copies of this key

GorillaStake™ does things a little differently. When an order is submitted for enrollment in Cloud Staking, a Private Key is mailed via snail mail to the provided name and shipping address. This Private Key is now entered into one of our secluded staking centers and will provide you a reliable way to ensure your funds are staking, even when your computer is not on. Not only does this save you energy costs, but it also maximizes staking returns vs network inflation. Personal balance daily averages will always outweigh network inflation

Private Keys can not be recovered. If a private key is lost, we will not provide a second copy. If you do not receive it in the mail, it was an issue with an invalid shipping address. We do not use return addresses so they cannot be intercepted by identifying the envelope or package. Please ensure all information is accurate before submitting your order

I would except either coin for reimbursement.
0.04327300 BTC
1747.79644700 MMXIV

Regards,
Not A Believer
Kyle1836

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:21:39 PM

I see nothing coming out of this swap that's good, it's going to crush all profits.

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:21:47 PM

Been a combo of things lately. Mostly not here, mostly because of work. Just want to throw it out that I support spots in combining all the coins. It will give him the time to focus on why all 4 coins need at the moment and that is a larger market cap like he said. He has built the Eco system. I myself only hold teeth, I'm sure that there are many like me that only hold 1 or 2 coins.

Kyle1836

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:24:52 PM

I don't totally disagree with the coin swap, it might be good or it might be bad, and at this point in time, I predict it'll be bad. Profits will be crushed, and there is still no information on the PoS of the new coin.

elgimpo

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:34:23 PM

I don't totally disagree with the coin swap, it might be good or it might be bad, and at this point in time, I predict it'll be bad. Profits will be crushed, and there is still no information on the PoS of the new coin.

So far you've claimed that 'profits will be crushed' and the new coin will be 'the same as every other coin'.

You didn't even know about the announcement ffs.

Maybe hold off on the sky is falling act until you can justify what you are so angry about.

notabeliever

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:23:25 PM

Dear Gorilla Stakes, Igspots etc,
A month or 2 ago I purchased 2 staking address for Teeth and Bucks for 9.99 each. All this disruption in the coins has prevented me to stake as promised by the contractual agreement. You did not come folooow through on your staking agreement as you have with MMXIV and 10K at the time.
As said before MMVIX is running fine Do not touch it. 10k was running fine and ever since then nothing has work as a staking contract was supposed to have. I would like to be reimbursed 19.98.

and end are staking agreements. Vary though I didn't purchase a staking address has done well Do not Touch this one either.

Cloud Staking Done Right
MMXIV, BALLS, and 10k can no longer be directly mined. The Proof of Work for these coins was very fair, successful, and well distributed. In an effort to further safeguard the blockchains and ensure faster, more secure transfers, all three have evolved into the Pure Proof of Stake coins we have now. Cloud Staking guarantees your coins will stake on the provided Private Key. Please create and secure multiple copies of this key

GorillaStake™ does things a little differently. When an order is submitted for enrollment in Cloud Staking, a Private Key is mailed via snail mail to the provided name and shipping address. This Private Key is now entered into one of our secluded staking centers and will provide you a reliable way to ensure your funds are staking, even when your computer is not on. Not only does this save you energy costs, but it also maximizes staking returns vs network inflation. Personal balance daily averages will always outweigh network inflation

Private Keys can not be recovered. If a private key is lost, we will not provide a second copy. If you do not receive it in the mail, it was an issue with an invalid shipping address. We do not use return addresses so they cannot be intercepted by identifying the envelope or package. Please ensure all information is accurate before submitting your order

I would except either coin for reimbursement. You can keep what is supposedly staking in the cloud.
0.04327300 BTC
1747.79644700 MMXIV

Regards,
Not A Believer
notabeliever

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 03:36:58 PM

I want to point out, I have not read 1 post thats in favor of all of this. People LOVE wallet updates. The reason they do is because something innovative and new has usually been added. I also want to mention, when you do a coin swap , youll end up with a angry crowd that missed the swap. Now you want to do 4 coin swaps at the SAME TIME!?!? This should be good. Grin

Vegas

The swap will not have a hard deadline. I will honor swap requests a year from now using the blockchain's snapshot. As long as your coins are in a wallet you fully control by the snapshot (i.e. not on an exchange), you will be able to swap them at any time

Anytime in the next year......

So let me get this straight, your going to merge the chains, then YOU will hold on to the unclaimed coins (no doubt stakng all the time)

So WE lose all our value in the 4 coins and you just cream of the proffit.

You really are a peace of work

Last time had a hard deadline and people went ballistic. Bow I eliminate that and it's still wrong?

I dont care anymore, ive bailed on all your coins, ive swallowed my losses why there minor and not major.

The whole community got issues, vie not seen a single post supporting you yet, and your still going on with this.

Cant manage 4 coins? welll you should have though about that before releasing 4 coins, and innovation? Where is that, there all PeerCoin clones so far as i can tell, with minamul changes, so theres no innovation there, your just cashing in on cryptos cos youve got a community who will swallow any old shit, once this swaps done the only people holding it are the ones who get shafted.

And how da hell are you gonna convince the exchanges to delist the others in favor of this, if i worked at bitrex i would delist no worries, i wouldnt be putting another spots production up.

Wtf has got into you, you used to have some good ideas, now though, it just seems like you worried about YOUR proffit margins before ours, and this merge will destroy the market caps of the other coins and for what a new coin, worth essentially nothing, with no guarantee listing on an exchange or any other service for that matter, oh well your the dev, so you go right ahead and destroy them, alienating the community at this point will save the heartache later
Must be nice to have to manage 4 coins........

We miners I'm sure manage at least 20 coins a day
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 05:08:21 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 05:24:39 PM by iGotSpots

So far you've claimed that 'profits will be crushed' and the new coin will be 'the same as every other coin'.

You didn't even know about the announcement ffs.

Maybe hold off on the sky is falling act until you can justify what you are so angry about.

Spots is clearly a retard whats to justify at this point.

Past experiance of his swaps did what $400,000 of damage, the premerge price and post merge prices wernt even close, alot of people lost a fortune, and with the last swap, youd have been better dumping them not swapping them.

All mergeing is gonna do, is take 4 markets, and turn them into one, from there the price will fall thru to mother earths core destroying the origonal cap and markets.

At this point you still have coins your only hope is a sucessfull swap, but as i said above past experiance gives SERIOUS CAUSE FOR CONCERN....

This is tantamount to taking $100 bills and saying to a homeless guy if you give me a dollar ill give you this crisp $100

You are a fucking idiot if you think the 10k and BALLS market caps were real pre-swap. There will billions of coins stuck at 1 satoshi sell orders with no buys. Stop being a dramatic wank. And knock off the lies in the forum and in IRC; I've seen your bullshit

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 05:11:00 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 05:28:23 PM by iGotSpots

I want to point out, I have not read 1 post thats in favor of all of this. People LOVE wallet updates. The reason they do is because something innovative and new has usually been added. I also want to mention, when you do a coin swap , youll end up with a angry crowd that missed the swap. Now you want to do 4 coin swaps at the SAME TIME!?!? This should be good. Grin

Vegas

The swap will not have a hard deadline. I will honor swap requests a year from now using the blockchain's snapshot. As long as your coins are in a wallet you fully control by the snapshot (i.e. not on an exchange), you will be able to swap them at any time

Anytime in the next year......

So let me get this straight, your going to merge the chains, then YOU will hold on to the unclaimed coins (no doubt stakng all the time)

So WE lose all our value in the 4 coins and you just cream of the proffit.

You really are a peace of work

Last time had a hard deadline and people went ballistic. Bow I eliminate that and it's still wrong?

I dont care anymore, ive bailed on all your coins, ive swallowed my losses why there minor and not major.

The whole community got issues, vie not seen a single post supporting you yet, and your still going on with this.

Cant manage 4 coins? welll you should have though about that before releasing 4 coins, and innovation? Where is that, there all PeerCoin clones so far as i can tell, with minamul changes, so theres no innovation there, your just cashing in on cryptos cos youve got a community who will swallow any old shit, once this swaps done the only people holding it are the ones who get shafted.

And how da hell are you gonna convince the exchanges to delist the others in favor of this, if i worked at bitrex i would delist no worries, i wouldnt be putting another spots production up.

Wtf has got into you, you used to have some good ideas, now though, it just seems like you worried about YOUR proffit margins before ours, and this merge will destroy the market caps of the other coins and for what a new coin, worth essentially nothing, with no guarantee listing on an exchange or any other service for that matter, oh well your the dev, so you go right ahead and destroy them, alienating the community at this point will save the heartache later
Must be nice to have to manage 4 coins........

We miners I'm sure manage at least 20 coins a day

Deciding where to point your miner and running a network are two very different things, but your comparison shows you have a very deep understanding of the situation   Roll Eyes

I'm glad so many people with 0 experience in my position have so much advice. It means soooo much to me to hear all of you whine about your own greedy self-interests   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 05:36:00 PM

You are a fucking idiot if you think the 10k and BALLS market caps were real pre-swap. There will billions of coins stuck at 1 satoshi sell orders with no buys. Stop being a dramatic wank. And knock off the lies in the forum and in IRC; I've seen your bullshit

Im looking at a peace of shit, so between us we make a nice pair.

Still actions speak louder than words....

You'll excuse me if your opinion means less than nothing to me

paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:41:17 PM

Excuse me if I'm intruding, Mr. igotspots would avoid the bad words, there are many users angry because we have lost and I think it is normal to receive complaints!
But we must respect the different points of view! Then at this point all we have two ways to choose from:
1 sell everything and invest elsewhere
2 remain in gorillastake conditions that dictates gorillastake.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 05:46:46 PM

Excuse me if I'm intruding, Mr. igotspots would avoid the bad words, there are many users angry because we have lost and I think it is normal to receive complaints!
But we must respect the different points of view! Then at this point all we have two ways to choose from:

I've seen Rob in IRC posting lies, I have no respect for him

paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:53:23 PM

I've seen Rob in IRC posting lies, I have no respect for him

Ok but here you are not on IRC, if you feel insulted that go foul, but here it does not seem that there are tones justifying words!
I do not doubt his reasons, I speak only of tones.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 05:55:04 PM

I don't care about tones at this point. The people who dislike me are already mad, and those that know I know what I'm doing are talking elsewhere and avoiding these shitbag forums like the plague

minimal

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:58:18 PM

Spots, I've been hard on you in the past, but I've also given you credit when due.

That being said, I think you need to stick to your plan outlined in the announcement a few pages back. People have made moves with their investments based on that post, and changes now would only exacerbate the frustration. There are opportunities to capitalize on the distribution of the new coins, and if people are too lazy, or to ignorant to see them (*cough* VARY *cough*) then that is on them.

▃▄▅▆▇ HEROCOIN.io ▇▆▅▄▃
⇨⇨⇨⇨⇨ ICO LIVE: JOIN NOW ⇦⇦⇦⇦⇦
▇▆▅▄▃ ANN | Bounty | Website ▃▄▅▆▇
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: