Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:49:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 01:12:42 AM

If you guys want me to leave MMXIV separate, that's fine, but my focus will be on GorillaBucks and what you have with MMXIV will be the last update I do. If it breaks, I'll fix it, but that's it

I actually wade through and consider reasonable feedback, so instead of calling me a scammer, point out where you think I'm wrong with examples

Without being disrespectful, I questioned the fairness of including MMXIV in this swap in both here and IRC and you confirmed that this was going ahead.
Based on your responses on how the swap will work I have dumped my entire MMXIV holding and invested more into Vary, Teeth and Bucks... not as an act of defiance but to place myself in a better position for the coin swap. To go back on that now after many have probably done similar would put you in even more shit.

Stick to your plan and you will have more than enough support to bring a successful new coin into the game. Changing the game after the announcement will only dig a bigger hole for yourself.

Noted, thanks

"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
neordicICE

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:18:04 AM

Ok I have to make a crypto confession.
I bought a few more Teeth in the last week or so.
Hopefully I'll get a nice flip out of this one.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:50:16 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 05:42:52 AM by vegasguy

The ONLY reason I bought GorillaBucks originally , is because it was unique, rare, untouched, hard to get. Now ANYONE can get it, and its mixed with the other coins that are not doing as well. In my mind, the whole point of getting gorillabucks was to escape the horrible inflation of the other coins like MMXIV, and now it will be mixed with it. The money supply on Gorilla bucks was super low, thus keeping the price high, and now there will be MUCH more , and EVERYONE will have it, whether they like it or not. It will be so common, it will become worthless. Can ANY coin remain unique and rare? Time to rethink things. So now someone that had a shitload of worthless mmxiv will have more of the "rare" gorillabucks than I had , and I was a top holder of the original gorillabucks that I paid a lot for Sad I put trust in gorillabucks because it was seperate, and only a few people had it so it was near impossible to dump. So now Gorillabucks coin, gets mixed with holders that dump at any price, same shit I was trying to escape when I bought gorilla bucks. I think Im out of everything, nothing is sacred. Buck Fucks.

Spots, I think its a big mistake to mix all these coins, and destroy the one sacred coin. Why not create another coin, that is NOT gorilla bucks and combine all the rest of the coins with THAT and keep gorilla bucks rare and unique and sacred?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 04:55:16 AM

The ONLY reason I bought GorillaBucks originally , is because it was unique, rare, untouched, hard to get. Now ANYONE can get it, and its mixed with the other coins that are not doing as well. In my mind, the whole point of getting gorillabucks was to escape the horrible inflation of the other coins like MMXIV, and now it will be mixed with it. The money supply on Gorilla bucks was super low, thus keeping the price low, and now there will be MUCH more , and EVERYONE will have it, weather they like it or not. It will be so common, it will become worthless. Can ANY coin remain unique and rare? Time to rethink things. So now someone that had a shitload of worthless mmxiv will have more of the "rare" gorillabucks than I had , and I was a top holder of the original gorillabucks that I paid a lot for Sad I put trust in gorillabucks because it was seperate, and only a few people had it so it was near impossible to dump. So now Gorillabucks coin, gets mixed with holders that dump at any price, same shit I was trying to escape when I bought gorilla bucks. Buck Fucks.

Vegas
If you read back IGS said he will offer refunds to the original GorillaBucks purchasers, but there was a restriction of sorts I believe.

To be decided...
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:00:45 AM

The ONLY reason I bought GorillaBucks originally , is because it was unique, rare, untouched, hard to get. Now ANYONE can get it, and its mixed with the other coins that are not doing as well. In my mind, the whole point of getting gorillabucks was to escape the horrible inflation of the other coins like MMXIV, and now it will be mixed with it. The money supply on Gorilla bucks was super low, thus keeping the price low, and now there will be MUCH more , and EVERYONE will have it, weather they like it or not. It will be so common, it will become worthless. Can ANY coin remain unique and rare? Time to rethink things. So now someone that had a shitload of worthless mmxiv will have more of the "rare" gorillabucks than I had , and I was a top holder of the original gorillabucks that I paid a lot for Sad I put trust in gorillabucks because it was seperate, and only a few people had it so it was near impossible to dump. So now Gorillabucks coin, gets mixed with holders that dump at any price, same shit I was trying to escape when I bought gorilla bucks. Buck Fucks.

Vegas
If you read back IGS said he will offer refunds to the original GorillaBucks purchasers, but there was a restriction of sorts I believe.

Well..right now , this moment, I have made profit on Gorilla bucks, so I wont ask for a refund, Ill sell them off for a profit. Maybe Ill keep the rest like MMXIV and Teeth and Vary and combine those for Bucks. It just sucks, FINALLY there WAS a rare and unique coin, and then it gets mixed with the other coins that are doing well. Not a good recipe. Ok.. how do I get bucks out of stake? I know its been talked about, but Ive never needed it.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 05:11:59 AM

...and in spots own words "Nope. After this merge, 99% of my time will be focused on things other than the coin itself."

"nuff said

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 05:14:05 AM

...and in spots own words "Nope. After this merge, 99% of my time will be focused on things other than the coin itself."

"nuff said

Vegas

Meaning marketing, promotion, and service development for the coin, rather than working on the coin source itself

paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:28:38 AM

Scam? No it is not a scam !! The problem is too many fork, and do not solve the problem, all is well until one decides to sell , just one selling price goes to -50%. METHOD; just the wrong fork, if you need to do to be the last and only works on that money and not do more fork or marge !!!!
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 06:42:24 AM

There will always be a constant supply of bucks at https://gorilla.exchange/market?pair=BUCKS/BTC if anyone is looking to buy with BTC. I just posted 37 bucks, the rest are frozen in stake, and I will post them as they are released.

Vegas

catotune

Activity: 422
Merit: 250

Meow

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 07:10:35 AM

If I wanted to do more coins, I could make 5000 a day and use new accounts on here. No reason to do that

You don't make 5000 coins a day with new accounts, for which I thank you. However you do make a half dozen or more coins a year with the same account, while continuously destroying / swapping out all your older coins, which frankly is getting a bit exhausting to keep up with.

Some of your coins, like 10k and VARY, are marketed as risky and experimental, while others are advertised as more stable stores of wealth. In reality they are all completely experimental, ephemeral, and subject to obsolecense at your whim.

I have a lot of respect for you as a skilled and no-nonsense developer, which is why I'm giving this honest feedback. You are not a scammer, but your coins are more exhausting and time consuming  to keep up with than any scam coin I've ever seen.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 07:13:01 AM

If I wanted to do more coins, I could make 5000 a day and use new accounts on here. No reason to do that

You don't make 5000 coins a day with new accounts, for which I thank you. However you do make a half dozen or more coins a year with the same account, while continuously destroying / swapping out all your older coins, which frankly is getting a bit exhausting to keep up with.

Some of your coins, like 10k and VARY, are marketed as risky and experimental, while others are advertised as more stable stores of wealth. In reality they are all completely experimental, ephemeral, and subject to obsolecense at your whim.

I have a lot of respect for you as a skilled and no-nonsense developer, which is why I'm giving this honest feedback. You are not a scammer, but your coins are more exhausting and time consuming  to keep up with than any scam coin I've ever seen.

If this is the reputation I have, then I am perfectly content with the job I'm doing. I know it's hectic, and I know it seems absent-minded, but I have a lot more at stake than any of you do. I promise you this will end up being a good idea. MMXIV did not have an update for nearly a year, so it was very stable, as advertised. It's time to update everything and bring it up to 2015 standards. This is not the same kind of swap as last time to a coin nearly the same

A lot of things people have been requesting are being included, such as advanced coin control and other features that I haven't even mentioned yet

Thanks for the honest feedback

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:16:31 AM

Spots , I think your in the right direction by simplifying things. I think there should be at most 2 coins. 1 common coin (combine from teeth,vary,mmxiv), and 1 elite coin (gorilla bucks). To me all this swapping and forks and changes, I dont really see how its progress. We went from Balls and 10k with loads of forks, then that was merged into teeth, with more forks for who knows why, and now teeth merged into bucks with more forks, but where is the progress? How are we any better. Gorilla bucks was a big jump because it was rare and unique, and now its going to be poisoned with failed coins. I dont get it.

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 07:19:07 AM

Spots , I think your in the right direction by simplifying things. I think there should be at most 2 coins. 1 common coin (combine from teeth,vary,mmxiv), and 1 elite coin (gorilla bucks). To me all this swapping and forks and changes, I dont really see how its progress. We went from Balls and 10k with loads of forks, then that was merged into teeth, with more forks for who knows why, and now teeth merged into bucks with more forks, but where is the progress? How are we any better. Gorilla bucks was a big jump because it was rare and unique, and now its going to be poisoned with failed coins. I dont get it.

Vegas

I know for a fact you have made (a lot of) money off every decision I've made. Hold tight and let me do my thing, you know I know what I'm doing

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 07:20:42 AM

I want to point out, I have not read 1 post thats in favor of all of this. People LOVE wallet updates. The reason they do is because something innovative and new has usually been added. I also want to mention, when you do a coin swap , youll end up with a angry crowd that missed the swap. Now you want to do 4 coin swaps at the SAME TIME!?!? This should be good. Grin

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 07:21:44 AM

I want to point out, I have not read 1 post thats in favor of all of this. People LOVE wallet updates. The reason they do is because something innovative and new has usually been added. I also want to mention, when you do a coin swap , youll end up with a angry crowd that missed the swap. Now you want to do 4 coin swaps at the SAME TIME!?!? This should be good. Grin

Vegas

The swap will not have a hard deadline. I will honor swap requests a year from now using the blockchain's snapshot. As long as your coins are in a wallet you fully control by the snapshot (i.e. not on an exchange), you will be able to swap them at any time

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2015, 09:31:30 AM

Vegas

The swap will not have a hard deadline. I will honor swap requests a year from now using the blockchain's snapshot. As long as your coins are in a wallet you fully control by the snapshot (i.e. not on an exchange), you will be able to swap them at any time

Anytime in the next year......

So let me get this straight, your going to merge the chains, then YOU will hold on to the unclaimed coins (no doubt stakng all the time)

So WE lose all our value in the 4 coins and you just cream of the proffit.

You really are a peace of work

Last time had a hard deadline and people went ballistic. Bow I eliminate that and it's still wrong?

Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 09:33:35 AM

I should out from here , dev not consistent with project and still make coin and another coin ...
wgd
Legendary

Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 10:42:50 AM
Last edit: June 13, 2015, 10:55:54 AM by wgd

Spots time for examination of conscience, from the very beginning you strive to fulfill some of their sick fantasies. Self stock exchange, cloudstake? Why are you doing this for fun, now I can see no one there and on these pairs will not be traded. Focus on the development of the coin, there is no better advertising than the large exchanges.

When you admit defeat and btcpool.exchange cloudstake? You whack his head into the wall, insult to everything like a child. Our team is becoming more and more bad guys, with less and less wallets.

The time for self-examination

▄██▄▄
        ▄▄█████████▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄▄██████████████████████▄▄
 ▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀████████▀▀
█▄▄ ▀▀█▀▀           ▀▀█▀ ▄▄██
█████▄     ▄▄███▄▄     ██████
██████    ▄▀▀███▀▀▄    ██████
██████    ███▄ ▄███    ██████
██████    ████ ████    ██████
██████     ▀▀█ █▀▀     ██████
███████▄▄              ██████
██████████▄▄    ▄▄     ██████
 ▀▀██████████▄▄███     ███▀▀
     ▀████████████     ▀
        ▀█████████
           ▀▀██▀

qortal

Decentralized Internet
Infrastructure of the Future

████████████
           ▄▄██████▄▄                       ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄▄█████████████▄▄                ▄▄█████████████▄▄
   ██████████▀▀█████████▄          ▄██████████████▀▀▀████▄
   ████▀▀         ▀▀ ████          █████████▀▀▀     ▄█████
   ███               ▀███          ████▀▀          ▄██████
   ██▀   ▄███  ███    ███          █████▄▄         ███████
   ██    ▀██▀  ▀█▀    ▀██          █████████▄     ████████
   ██  ▀▄▄       ▄▄█▀ ▄██          ██████████▄   █████████
   ▀███▄▄██████████▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████████▄▄████████▀

██▄▄  ▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄████████▄▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄▄███
█████▄▄   ▀█████▀▀   ▄▄███████████████▄   ▀▀█████▀▀   ▄███████
▀████████▄▄  ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀  ▀▀████████▄▄   ▀   ▄▄████████▀▀
   ▀▀████████▄▄████████▀▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀▀████████▄▄▄█████████▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀  ▄▄██████████▄▄  ▀▀████████████▀▀
           ▀▀██▀▀  ▄▄███████████▀▀▀████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀
                   ████▀▀█████▀      ▀███
                   ████▄  ▀▀▀█      ▄████
                   ████  ▀          █████
                   █████▄          ▄█████
                   ██████▄        ▄██████
                   ████▀        ▄████████
                    ▀▀████▄▄▄█████████▀▀
                         ▀▀██████▀▀

████████████

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄▄
▀▀████████████████▀
   ▄ ▀▀████▀▀ ▄ ██
   ██▄▄    ▄▄██ ██
   ████████████ ██
    ██████████  ▀▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

QORTAL PROJECT WIKI

██▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀█   █▀ ▄██████▄ ▀█   █▀▀▀█▄ █
██▄   █▀▀  ██▀  █   ▀██ ▀▀██   ██▀█
█ █████   ██    █     ██   █████  █
██▀   █▄▄ █   ▄███▄    █ ▄██   ██▄█
█▀█▄▄▄█   █   ▀███▀    █   █▄▄▄█▀ █
█ █  ▀█▄▄ ██    █      █  ▄█▀▀▀█▄ █
███  ▄█▀▀  ▀██▄ █ ▄▄   █ ▀▀█   ██▀█
█ █▀▀██   █▄  ▀███▀█   █   ██▀▀█  █
███   █████    ▄▄  █  ▄█ ███   ████
█ █▄▄██   ██▄▄█▀   █▄██▀   █▄▄▄█  █
██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄█

QORTECTOR

Obtain a QORTector Device...
Enjoy Free Internet... eventually.
  ....JOIN....
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:03:43 PM

Spots time for examination of conscience, from the very beginning you strive to fulfill some of their sick fantasies. Self stock exchange, cloudstake? Why are you doing this for fun, now I can see no one there and on these pairs will not be traded. Focus on the development of the coin, there is no better advertising than the large exchanges.

When you admit defeat and btcpool.exchange cloudstake? You whack his head into the wall, insult to everything like a child. Our team is becoming more and more bad guys, with less and less wallets.

The time for self-examination

Just to clarify btcpool.exchange has nothing to do with  Spots  , it is a exchange , which is under new development as stated here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1073791.msg11479986#msg11479986

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kyle1836

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 12:09:33 PM

MMXIV used to be something special, now it's gonna be the same as every other coin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: