Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pjcltd
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1003

NodeMasters

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 12:24:34 PM

Hi,

Just registered with the exchange after seeing your post on the XMG Coin Magi thread.

1) Could not read the T&Cs - server error (registered anyway lol, so what did I sign up to?)

2) Wallet for XMG is shown as MEGI. Ugh! Gotta fix that pronto.

3) I cannot find a logout option - the down arrow by my username does nothing.

Using Chrome browser on Windows 7 64 bit.

Cheers.
HI
1 T&C'S  Not there (i forgot to post them up there)
2 Wallet for XMG is shown as MEGI.  (is that on the exchange ?)
3 I cannot find a logout option - the down arrow by my username does nothing. ( I keep asking the dev to remove that )

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spexx

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 12:37:02 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 01:08:56 PM by Spexx

Hi,

Just registered with the exchange after seeing your post on the XMG Coin Magi thread.

1) Could not read the T&Cs - server error (registered anyway lol, so what did I sign up to?)

2) Wallet for XMG is shown as MEGI. Ugh! Gotta fix that pronto.

3) I cannot find a logout option - the down arrow by my username does nothing.

Using Chrome browser on Windows 7 64 bit.

Cheers.
HI
1 T&C'S  Not there (i forgot to post them up there)
2 Wallet for XMG is shown as MEGI.  (is that on the exchange ?)
3 I cannot find a logout option - the down arrow by my username does nothing. ( I keep asking the dev to remove that )

Re: 2) No - the exchange area shows it as XMG. It was when I thought about depositing some XMG.
Re: 3) Ok, so how does one logout? I closed the page and had to log back in again a bit later, so it didn't keep the session open for very long anyway. Scrub that - just spotted it!

Edit: I don't need the first page to tell me that my password was last changed $ days ago (yes - dollar character). Also on the login page the "Remember me/Stay signed in" checkbox does not work and I get logged out after a very short period of non-activity. This is particularly annoying.

Ricky Petrovich

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 01:41:20 PM

TO EVERYONE WHO IS NOT HAPPY WITH iGotSpots' decision:

Spots doesn't have to be the one calling the shots. Every single one of us has the true value of these coins as the instance of their distributed ledger running
in our machine.

Think Bitcoin and the block size drama.

If the majority of us decides to keep staking, using and trading Bucks, Teeth, Vary or even MMXIV they will not go anywhere. If Spots decides to pull his weight with the exchanges we could just rename the coins to ThunderFuck or whatever, release new wallets and KEEP USING THE SAME LEDGER.

Please let me know your thoughts on this matter.

Bump
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:03:08 PM

Spots doesn't have to be the one calling the shots. Every single one of us has the true value of these coins as the instance of their distributed ledger running
in our machine.

If the majority of us decides to keep staking, using and trading Bucks, Teeth, Vary or even MMXIV they will not go anywhere. If Spots decides to pull his weight with the exchanges we could just rename the coins to ThunderFuck or whatever, release new wallets and KEEP USING THE SAME LEDGER.

Bump

Lol.

I hold a good amount of all four coins and I will take the merge into the one coin.  It seems like when IGS took his vacation and spent time away he get got some ideas and a new direction so I'm willing to see where he wants to take us.

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 02:26:53 PM

IGS, I know it goes without saying but do what you gotta do and just piss on everyone else. I've lost over 1.2 BTC in crypto trading (some ot your coins) and am in the red. While yes I am mad about it, I made the choice to get in and don't hold malice towards anyone. So while yes some people can be mad about the change which is their right.

Crypto by it's very nature is a risk regardless of the dev, so everyone bitching about losses needs to just shut the hell up, because all of you whiners made the conscious decision to get in to crypto along with it's associated risks...

So with that said...

1. Sell what you got and get out.
2. Shut the fuck up.

OR

3. Bag hold, do the swap and let IGS do what he has to do.

Fully agree, you shouldn't choose to ride the rodeo horse, if you don't like rodeo. Igotspots is a freakin' punk and I strongly hope he stays like this. I am more interested in finding out, which action plays out in which way, then in replacing my work with devs blaming as an income.
I hope we stay on this try and error trail, i learn so much during each test aun by the way: I am still having a small revenue, i love it.

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 02:30:05 PM

IGS, I know it goes without saying but do what you gotta do and just piss on everyone else. I've lost over 1.2 BTC in crypto trading (some ot your coins) and am in the red. While yes I am mad about it, I made the choice to get in and don't hold malice towards anyone. So while yes some people can be mad about the change which is their right.

Crypto by it's very nature is a risk regardless of the dev, so everyone bitching about losses needs to just shut the hell up, because all of you whiners made the conscious decision to get in to crypto along with it's associated risks...

So with that said...

1. Sell what you got and get out.
2. Shut the fuck up.

OR

3. Bag hold, do the swap and let IGS do what he has to do.

Fully agree, you shouldn't choose to ride the rodeo horse, if you don't like rodeo. Igotspots is a freakin' punk and I strongly hope he stays like this. I am more interested in finding out, which action plays out in which way, then in replacing my work with devs blaming as an income.
I hope we stay on this try and error trail, i learn so much during each test aun by the way: I am still having a small revenue, i love it.

EDIT if you like a more predictable coin i just made one:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1086403.msg11582666#msg11582666

have fun my friends Smiley

bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1826

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:33:17 PM

At least we have an active dev who has thoroughly doxed himself. I'm now increasing my holdings in one of these coins, little by little. I strongly suspect the coin is going to have a feature that is all the rage now.  Will have to wait and see if I am correct.
Ricky Petrovich

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:42:32 PM

in our machine.

Bump

Lol.

I hold a good amount of all four coins and I will take the merge into the one coin.  It seems like when IGS took his vacation and spent time away he get got some ideas and a new direction so I'm willing to see where he wants to take us.

All I see are Whimps and Pussies who can't take action by themselves.

And spots and the ones like him will be your new bankster overlords.

Stay safe in the herd guys.

Peace

PS: You must be one of the guys who rigged the wallet to stake only for the big ones

http://teeth.blockexplorer.cc/address/GUDqWGgDnEr56zY4MGQKgjbsULr4XinU5e
http://teeth.blockexplorer.cc/address/GY9jFcTxP6Xn6sBfdG3fPq6Td9odR7DtRD
http://teeth.blockexplorer.cc/address/Gc9AwuGTnWi9b2sXvZGroUz5VkV4YyCjdt
http://teeth.blockexplorer.cc/address/GeHih3JGTNmdur86S6SuA4Bgw32AwmLkd7

Good luck with that fishies.
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 02:48:13 PM

Peace

I'm not sure where you are getting that I'm not taking action. I have made quite a few BTC of the coins. As long I'm making BTC I will keeping playing the game. Each and every coin has it's game and their players and if you play the game right you will earn BTC. If you just sit on your hands you don't do as well.
Ricky Petrovich

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:01:02 PM

Peace

I'm not sure where you are getting that I'm not taking action. I have made quite a few BTC of the coins. As long I'm making BTC I will keeping playing the game. Each and every coin has it's game and their players and if you play the game right you will earn BTC. If you just sit on your hands you don't do as well.

Hey. Don't mind me.

Have you seen the poor souls that get screwed over here. Some don't even understand half the stuff that gets written here. They get burned all over.

That sure is the way to give crypto credibility...
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 03:02:38 PM

Peace

Oh no i promised my dog, he will get the banksters overlord job, because he is alwaiys boring when I am sitting here and writing silly post ...lol

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 03:34:47 PM

I've stopped writing on this board full of kids and greedy arseholes, but had to post a reply here to say I totally approve the merge of mmxiv/teeth/bucks/vary to a new crypto (keeping the name "bucks") that will be up-to-date with current techno.

iGotSpots : stick to your plan and what you already announced us, don't listen to the egocentric manipulators.  I hope you have fun at the NASA Social Media event.

One thing though that I think suck hard is that for those that bought mmxiv since 2 months now (I am), for them it is simply a losing bet : the decrease in value was much higher vs. the stake.
so it's hard for the "late" buyers of mmxiv to be pleased with the merge. But I believe it's way better to get that new coin wich will offer much more.  The current mmxiv setting was totally out of control and going down and the new fork (odd/even) wasn't too great imho, and wouldn't stop the bleeding.

Guys, we know what the merge conversion will be. do some simple maths now and check what your current stash will give you...
Maybe it's better to increase your position on one coin (ex. for mmxiv, at the current price it may be the best to buy more to get a better share) while for other, using the gorilla.exchange to grab other coins may be a good idea.

bye
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 04:50:41 PM

iGotSpots : stick to your plan and what you already announced us, don't listen to the egocentric manipulators.  I hope you have fun at the NASA Social Media event.

Which "plan" is that?  Plan 1, 2 3 1a 2b plan 2014X??  That's the problem.  He has to many plans.  Did the fork for MMXIV even happen before he announced this merger?  Wasn't Vary supposed to be a test coin, just to test out some stuff.  I don't believe it was ever intended to be traded.  Now it's worth 25% of the kitty. 
   Not saying change is a bad thing,  it just needs to be thought out, then executed.   

nembot

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:15:09 PM

There's no block explorers for vary or bucks, can you confirm the total coin supply for each please so we can consider our positions.
Also can you confirm we'll be able to cloud stake on your server as before - with a crappy home internet connection that's partly what I paid for

Thanks

Yes, new Cloud Staking addresses will be sent out for free if you have it for any of my four coins prior to the swap

In any client, type getinfo into the Debug Window. The moneysupply line is the current coin count

If you would like a refund on your BUCKS, just send me a PM, but you then forfeit all past and future cloud staking addresses. Once someone requests a refund, they are unable to get another address with that particular name and shipping address. Again, it's no problem if you want one, but please understand what it fully means. I know people who bought BUCKS have already staked a bunch, so I don't know anyone with that coin that would be upset about this change

Ok will PM - think a refund of $100 USD in BTC going to be worth more than the something like 0.4% of 25% of the new GorillaBucks supply I'd get by holding
Thanks
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 05:19:04 PM

Just so everyone knows, I will be gone for the next few days at the Astrobiology Science Conference and will have limited time/internet

vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:28:55 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 05:39:09 PM by vegasguy

@Spots  First thank you for not deleting posts. Everyone needs to be heard good or bad. My last post was in frustration and anger. Ive calmed down and its time to be constructive. My thoughts. Ill be much kinder, as I ranted and thats done. Time to get constructive.

Ive been as kind as I can to write the following paragraph. I hope you read it without feeling "beat up". That is NOT my intent, I think in the last few days , youve taken enought. The goal of the following is to help everyone make a better coin, and a better Spots. People are angry and frustrated because they lay out a financial plan based on what they know about your coin, and then within a couple of weeks EVERYTHING changes. As a businessman yourself you know how important it is to know everything about a business choice, before you make a decision. From what I know about you, your the type that would read every word in a contract multiple times over, and ask loads of questions before signing because as a wise businessman, you want to know what your getting into. Now imagine you take your time, and read the contract and understand everything, then  3 weeks later without your consent/permission  or input, the contract DRASTICALLY changes!!! You get to know SOME of the new contract , and that "SOME" is general, sketchy and open for interpretation. This is what your doing to your investors. They are making decisions based on what you tell them, and then a few weeks later you change it, then a few weeks later you change it. Then your not very clear on the changes. VERY frustrating. I dont even know what the hell to do myself now, because I dont have enough information to make a decision, and even if I did, it will get changed again in a few weeks. As a skilled businessman, I welcome change , but this is too much.

Suggestions: (kind as I can):

1. Get a vote from your investors, that vote sticks. One of the votes should be "leave as is". Give atleast 5 options. Add option you may not like. This protects YOU because when all is said and done, you can say "this was voted on, and is NOT my decision".
2. STOP with the secrecy, I know you think it somehow keeps your coins from being manipulated, but even if I knew the specs of the upcoming changes, how the hell can I manipulate the coin? It makes your investors more comfortable knowing whats coming up, so they can make decisions.
3. You dont do well with criticism , and I dont either. The above suggestions will lower your stress. There is no question, you are one of the most skilled devs out there, and you can be a more skilled and respected dev, by tuning in to your people more. Your just making decisions about whats best for your investors without consulting them.

When I "work on me" , I always work on an area I am not good with. Youve got the software dev down 10/10. However, I will ask that you examine your skills when it comes to people. I you feel like it could use work, read #1 and #2.

I respect you, but I think you need to work more transparent with your investors.Like me, your very honest, and trustworthy, and in YOUR mind your doing the right thing, thats what most people DONT understand about you. But allow the people that keep you in a job to make the decisions. EVEN BETTER IDEA: Post on this thread: Hey guys, Im thinking of _____________________, and get the peoples input BEFORE changes!.Ahh, that sounds good!! I know you think that its not important for people to "like" you, but when the day comes that they like you AND respect you, your world will become a MUCH happier place, as those people will support you.If you just cant get the people thing right, hire someone very skilled, with money and people to help with the thread and decisions... umm... ME!!! LOL! I am VERY much like you, however, Ive gone through major changes, when it comes to people. I can be kind, and tuned in to people and their feelings, when the moment arises , I can also be very strong and powerful when the need arrises. Having the ability to switch and do both as needed, has taken half my life to learn. But its sooooo worth it.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 05:44:41 PM

1. Get a vote from your investors, that vote sticks. One of the votes should be "leave as is". Give atleast 5 options. Add option you may not like. This protects YOU because when all is said and done, you can say "this was voted on, and is NOT my decision".
2. STOP with the secrecy, I know you think it somehow keeps your coins from being manipulated, but even if I knew the specs of the upcoming changes, how the hell can I manipulate the coin? It makes your investors more comfortable knowing whats coming up, so they can make decisions.

Trolls ruin votes, so I stopped doing them. Asking for public opinion is like asking for 1000 names of the same person to give me shit. Plus, not to be rude, but I am much smarter (especially at this) than pretty much anyone else, I don't need opinions. If I make a major change, it was not done out of haste

It's not really secrecy, it's more.. I don't talk about stuff until I'm positive I can make it work. I just finished getting coin control and masternodes working on the new chain, so I can mention them now. Coding is something I have taught myself, but I run businesses very well. These changes are so I can focus on my strengths, rather than try to force myself to become better at code

Let me put it this way..

If we want to get added to another major exchange, which is easier? 'Hey, I have four coins that need a new market' or 'I have one really great coin that we've combined 4 communities into'

Let's take it to outsiders, like the ones I met at NASA, or the Astrobiology Conference..

Should I explain 'Yea, I have these 4 coins, they're all way different, but totally work the same. I know you have no idea about digital currencies, but let me explain the differences that you won't understand' vs 'We have over a year of R&D and four projects coming together and finally have one great product called GorillaBucks that you can use online as digital money'

It's much easier for me, and much more professional, to do this now, rather than later. I honestly do not care what people on these forums think. At all. You guys are not my target audience

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:48:19 PM

I know , there is no easy answer. What about throwing out ideas on the forum, and discussing it, and then when a decision is about to be made, post specs BEFORE the fork? IF you feel it needs tweaking (always the case, and I agree), then post on forum and get feedback first for about a month?

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 05:49:42 PM

I know , there is no easy answer. What about throwing out ideas on the forum, and discussing it, and then when a decision is about to be made, post specs BEFORE the fork? IF you feel it needs tweaking (always the case, and I agree), then post on forum and get feedback first for about a month?

Vegas

That's what IRC is for, not this shit hole forum

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:53:28 PM

ahhh you so fucking hard headed. Its a shithole , because YOU pissed everyone off, because you made decisions without consulting them, and Im trying to be kind and make you see what happend. Keep doing the same thing, and get the same results. Why dont you TRY what I suggested and discuss your ideas in the forum BEFORE changes, because the way your doing things now is not working. PROVE ME WRONG! This forum can be a calm, enjoyable place, but everyone is trying to tell you something. Please listen.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: