Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:31:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀🚀 | GorillaBucks | Custom Multipool LIVE | Social Media Network | 💵🐵💵  (Read 133302 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 05:58:16 PM

PLEASE: Try my idea as a beta for 1 month: Your not commited to buy Wink

"When YOU have an idea, present it on the forum, tell people, your not sure if it can even work". Get feedback, get the consensus, if you think it can work, try it. If it doesnt work, go back to step one". Im on your side man, Im trying to calm things down here, and make things run smoother.

ANYONE READING THIS PLEASE VOICE YOUR OPINION ON MY IDEA GOOD OR BAD.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:01:58 PM

ahhh you so fucking hard headed. Its a shithole , because YOU pissed everyone off, because you made decisions without consulting them, and Im trying to be kind and make you see what happend. Keep doing the same thing, and get the same results. Why dont you TRY what I suggested and discuss your ideas in the forum BEFORE changes, because the way your doing things now is not working. PROVE ME WRONG! This forum can be a calm, enjoyable place, but everyone is trying to tell you something. Please listen.

Vegas

Have you not done well financially with every change I have made, listening to the advice I give on how to use the new system each time?

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:07:02 PM

ahhh you so fucking hard headed. Its a shithole , because YOU pissed everyone off, because you made decisions without consulting them, and Im trying to be kind and make you see what happend. Keep doing the same thing, and get the same results. Why dont you TRY what I suggested and discuss your ideas in the forum BEFORE changes, because the way your doing things now is not working. PROVE ME WRONG! This forum can be a calm, enjoyable place, but everyone is trying to tell you something. Please listen.

Vegas

Have you not done well financially with every change I have made, listening to the advice I give on how to use the new system each time?

I really want to give you the credit for my gains, HOWEVER, there are 1000's of investors across the coins, and EVERYONE has had different results. So if it was simply the coin, then EVERYONE would make money. The gains were because of the choices *I* made of when to enter and when to exit. I made good money on MMXIV, many others have lost money. Teeth (nothing so far), vary (nothing , so far), Gorilla bucks Ive made a gain, BUT that may all change real fast with the changes. Im not being difficult, but my gains were because of my choices, AND MMXIV was easy to gain because it was untouched and unchanged for months, I CAN gain with that. Had you changed MMXIV every few weeks, Im quite sure it would have been a loss, I cant navigate blindly. I think MMXIV was a perfect model, because it was easy to understand for everyone, simple and went untouched. Perfect.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:11:58 PM

Never good enough for anyone. This is why I do what I think is best

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:16:08 PM

Many people got into crypto because they wanted get get far away from those few people that made decisions with their money, without consulting them (government). In business, ive never been too proud to listen to employees when they have an idea. It doesnt make me less, in fact it makes me more of a man when I can take someone elses idea and try it. I promise you, if you dont change the way you operate, youll get the same results. Im AM trying to help you, and make this thread a calmer place, thats it , man. I wont harp on you to change. Your choice.

Another idea: email your idea to ME, and I will present it on the thread and take shit. I wont , because I am good with people. I will do this for you and the community, no charge.

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:17:01 PM

Many people got into crypto because they wanted get get far away from those few people that made decisions with their money, without consulting them (government). In business, ive never been too proud to listen to employees when they have an idea. It doesnt make me less, in fact it makes me more of a man when I can take someone elses idea and try it. I promise you, if you dont change the way you operate, youll get the same results. Im AM trying to help you, and make this thread a calmer place, thats it , man. I wont harp on you to change. Your choice.

Vegas

Let me put it this way.. once this merge is complete, I will consider this coin finished and move on to marketing it, rather than focusing on the coin itself

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:19:51 PM

Vegas

Let me put it this way.. once this merge is complete, I will consider this coin finished and move on to marketing it, rather than focusing on the coin itself

You and I BOTH know you are going to tweak the piss out of this coin, even after the merge. So knowing that, consider having me propose changes to the thread. Ill be the punching bag, free of charge. You do what you do best.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:22:08 PM

I dont know if you know this or not, but Ive owned computer repair shops for 20 years in Vegas. I was so shitty with people , that after a few years, I just went in the back and fixed computers, because I just wasnt good with people, and frankly didnt want to deal with them, and had my employees talk to them, and I would just fix computers all day because thats what I truly enjoy. Today im legendary in Vegas for my computer skills, and highest rated by a landslide. Today Im better with people, but the decision to move away from them and work in the background, probably saved my business. I had no filter, and said things I shouldnt have .Catch my drift?

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 06:27:02 PM

I hope you see, that Im on your side. Im trying to help everyone, and calm things down, and hopefully make suggestions. It does not make you any less to try someones suggestions. Some of the best ideas in my businesses didnt come from me.  The other thing I learned was to delegate my work to others , but not at random. If someone was great with people, thats all they did is deal with people. Someone good with managerial, they got manager position. I THOUGHT I would make less, because I had to pay them, BUT I made more because things ran better and I got much more done in a day with a great team.

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 06:37:42 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2015, 06:52:38 PM by iGotSpots

Which is why I'm consolidating what I'm not that good at (coding) and moving my time to what I am good at (marketing). If you think I'm good at coins, then you will be very pleased when you see what I do with marketing

I know you think I will tweak this coin a lot and my past shows that I will, but I cannot be more serious about how little time I want to spend on these forums in the future dealing with the day to day coin issues. I've been testing this thing for a long time now and am almost done

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:00:09 PM

So based on what Ive read, and quick math, it appears that because there will be about 10X as money bucks in supply, because I hardly have any vary, or teeth, and certainly not as many MMXIV as this is the second time around for me, even though Ill have 10x as many bucks (everyone will), It appears when all is said and done, my bucks will be worth less because I dont have hardly any of the other 3 coins. It might make better financial sense to get out of bucks now, let things settle, then look at it and come back in. "Someone" holding large amounts of ALL coins will actually come out the best, and hold a larger percent of bucks after the swap, because they held the largest percent of all of the failing coins.  I encourage EVERYONE to calculate what all 4 of your coins are worth total, just before the swap, and then calculate what your bucks are worth AFTER the swap. In my mind, if this is the right choice, it should NOT be less. Should be the same, or more.

Update: Looks like none of this matters as Ive had 37 bucks up for sale on the exchange. BTC/BUCKS at lowest sell price and havn't sold 1. So looks like Ill have to let this just play out. Looks like decision is made for me.

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:14:53 PM

Ok so were do I download gorillabucks 8.0.6.4? No link with original post, and no link on OP. Has it not been posted yet? If thats the case, thats ok. When can we expect it? As much as I am against the swap, Im still going to post it on my site WITHOUT my opinion with it, just a copy/paste of your OP. It also doesnt say WHEN this swap will happen, that matters. Correct me if Im wrong , but if someone does not hold a decent amount of all 4 of these coins, that is REALLY gonna hurt after the swap. That right?

Vegas

AngelLox

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:19:02 PM

So based on what Ive read, and quick math, it appears that because there will be about 10X as money bucks in supply, because I hardly have any vary, or teeth, and certainly not as many MMXIV as this is the second time around for me, even though Ill have 10x as many bucks (everyone will), It appears when all is said and done, my bucks will be worth less because I dont have hardly any of the other 3 coins. It might make better financial sense to get out of bucks now, let things settle, then look at it and come back in. "Someone" holding large amounts of ALL coins will actually come out the best, and hold a larger percent of bucks after the swap, because they held the largest percent of all of the failing coins.  I encourage EVERYONE to calculate what all 4 of your coins are worth total, just before the swap, and then calculate what your bucks are worth AFTER the swap. In my mind, if this is the right choice, it should NOT be less. Should be the same, or more.
Update: Looks like none of this matters as Ive had 37 bucks up for sale on the exchange. BTC/BUCKS at lowest sell price and havn't sold 1. So looks like Ill have to let this just play out. Looks like decision is made for me.
Vegas
Fact is that bucks's quantity/price is too high compared to variance. If you run the math the best way to get trough the swap is Vary.
Though none is selling Vary for the above reason.
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:29:04 PM

Price is NOT too high for bucks, as this was a rare/hard to get high end coin. Price is about $1.30 ish US. With a coin supply of 26,000 thats about right. Speaking of coin supply on bucks. Anyone notice that stake interest is 100% a year, it has VERY long confirmation times, yet somehow has gone from 10,000+/- coins to over 26,000 coins in a couple of months?

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 07:29:14 PM

For people concerned with exchanges carrying the new chain for BUCKS, I am already speaking with them about what is happening. So far GorillaEx and c-cex will both be trading it on launch

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:30:08 PM

For people concerned with exchanges carrying the new chain for BUCKS, I am already speaking with them about what is happening. So far GorillaEx and c-cex will both be trading it on launch

I agree at this point open bucks to all the exchanges. Exclusiveness is gone.

Vegas

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 07:30:16 PM

Price is NOT too high for bucks, as this was a rare/hard to get high end coin. Price is about $1.30 ish US. With a coin supply of 26,000 thats about right. Speaking of coin supply on bucks. Anyone notice that stake interest is 100% a year, it has VERY long confirmation times, yet somehow has gone from 10,000+/- coins to over 26,000 coins in a couple of months?

Vegas

I have been telling people to split their deposits up to get the most out of the staking system for BUCKS and Variance. The more inputs you have, the more often you will stake

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2015, 07:32:32 PM

Waiting to hear back from Richie, but I'm fairly confident Bittrex will also trade it

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:33:31 PM

Vegas

I have been telling people to split their deposits up to get the most out of the staking system for BUCKS and Variance. The more inputs you have, the more often you will stake

ok but that does not explain how a coin with 100% APR generates 260% of its coin supply in a couple of months, AND with VERY long confirmations. Ill have to check, but if my memory serves me , not even MMXIV went from 10k coin supply to 26,000 coins in 2 months, and THAT was 5% compounded DAILY!!! Can you help explain this?

Vegas

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2015, 07:37:24 PM

While Im asking the hard questions, why is there no richlist for gorilla bucks? Ill bet there will be one AFTER the swap. It just amazes me that no one else has noticed these things.

Vegas

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: