Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:52:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage  (Read 64244 times)
Rage19420

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 10:08:36 PM

looking at EURUSD.....from what make you money with this tight spread and no comissions?

also, how to enter referal program?

The spreads are not that tight at all actually. And what people fail to understand is that most retail FX traders lose money. That's how retail brokers make their money.

that's how market makers work, yes (have a look at ECN and STP). Actualy I wanted to hear this form them. the spreads are tight for a market maker

No offense, but I'm thinking you're confused on how the FX market works. If you did you would already know the answer to these obviously noob questions.

ok, the question wasn't adressed to you anyways.

with your permission, master, I still want to hear their response.
thanks

I'm thinking you're going to get a simular response. You are under the impression that these are tight spreads, which they aren't, they are rather large, and has nothing to do with MM's at all.

That's how they make their money. The majority of retail FX dealers don't charge "commission's" rather spreads between bid asks.

during new york session EURUSD spread was around 1 pip, though it's 3 now (wtf?)

I have to observe this more

Market liquidity will affect pip spreads. Most liquidity will be London & NY overlap. Least between NY and Asian sessions. Their liquidity provider sets the spread, then they add their spread on top of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SimpleFX (OP)

Activity: 604
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 06:01:42 AM

Hello guys:) Well you pretty much answered to all of the question yourselves, but to sum up: yes, spreads are our fee and I think they are pretty competitive, as a broker we can negotiate very good trading conditions with our liquidity providers and more clients=lower spreads so they will be even lower in the future. Same thing with Asian session spreads, liquidity is very low at this time but if more of our clients are interested in trading Asian session, the lower they will become.
Speaking of referral program - it is almost ready and will be implemented in upcoming days, for the details please contact our Partnership Department: https://simplefx.com/contact/
Thank you

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 12:15:29 PM

Speaking of referral program - it is almost ready and will be implemented in upcoming days, for the details please contact our Partnership Department: https://simplefx.com/contact/

I did contact, but got no answer in almost 24h

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2015, 12:21:12 PM

I am really sorry for this, someone probably missed it, I will pull some strings and you will get the answer ASAP.

cnblue

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 06:50:19 AM

i just found out about you guys today and "LOVE IT" ! (From LTC reddit)
Major Upgrade from 1broker interms of UI and Mobile integration

There are some Question i have before i get started

1) would there be any Stocks for SimpleFX in the future?

2)  is there a maximum BTC limit in a open Position? i know 1broker have 1,000BTC limit in 1 currency Pair.

3) i have a hard time finding information about how long you guys have been doing business for, when did simple FX started and Founded. where are you guys Based from?

4) there is no information about how Bitcoin is secure, what percent is in Hot Wallet and Cold Wallet, etc. i have a right to Know this kind of information.

5) how are BTC withdraw is it instant, as long as Funds are available in Hot wallet?

6) you guys have 2FA for withdrawal , Etc ?

Thank you, So Far So Good,
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 12:48:19 PM

i just found out about you guys today and "LOVE IT" ! (From LTC reddit)
Major Upgrade from 1broker interms of UI and Mobile integration

There are some Question i have before i get started

1) would there be any Stocks for SimpleFX in the future?

2)  is there a maximum BTC limit in a open Position? i know 1broker have 1,000BTC limit in 1 currency Pair.

3) i have a hard time finding information about how long you guys have been doing business for, when did simple FX started and Founded. where are you guys Based from?

4) there is no information about how Bitcoin is secure, what percent is in Hot Wallet and Cold Wallet, etc. i have a right to Know this kind of information.

5) how are BTC withdraw is it instant, as long as Funds are available in Hot wallet?

6) you guys have 2FA for withdrawal , Etc ?

Thank you, So Far So Good,

Hello cnblue, I am glad you like our website. I will try to answer your questions:

1) We are planning to improve our offer and increase the number of instruments to trade, but I can not give you any specific date.
2) Maximum open position on one instruments is 100 lots and the lot size you can check here: https://simplefx.com/resources/SimpleFX_Contracts.pdf
3) All this information can be found here: https://simplefx.com/contact/ in Company Info section
4) This percentage depends on a lot of factors such as market conditions, account balance, exposure but it varies between 5% and 10% funds in Hot Wallet, never more
5) One of our security measures is manual approval of our customers withdrawals, after the withdrawal request is approved, the rest depends on Bitcoin network.
6) It will be implemented very soon, September is a deadline because a lot of customers have asked for it.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask, it can be here on forum or on our website https://simplefx.com/supportCenter/
Have a nice day:)

thenukemforall

Activity: 273
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 11:30:42 PM

Hello, how much confirmations is needed on a BTC deposit to see the balance updated ? thx
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 06:26:20 AM

Hello, how much confirmations is needed on a BTC deposit to see the balance updated ? thx
Hello, our system requires at least one confirmation, usually between 1 and 5, but sometimes more. It is algorithm based security measure. Most deposits are ready to trade within 1 hour.

FX_Trader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:29:38 AM

Hallo,

Your support say me that Witdraw BTC could take over 24 hours!!!! It's a bad thing!
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2015, 08:36:42 AM

Hallo,

Your support say me that Witdraw BTC could take over 24 hours!!!! It's a bad thing!

It is just an extreme example, it can happen during some technical issues but 99% of withdrawals take about 1 hour. Withdrawals have to be confirmed manually by our Accounting Department, it is a security measure which protects our Clients funds from electronic attacks. We believe it is worth to wait a little longer for withdrawal in the name of funds safety.

FX_Trader

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 08:40:32 AM

Hallo,

It is just an extreme example, it can happen during some technical issues but 99% of withdrawals take about 1 hour. Withdrawals have to be confirmed manually by our Accounting Department, it is a security measure which protects our Clients funds from electronic attacks. We believe it is worth to wait a little longer for withdrawal in the name of funds safety.

I 'only trade on broker that guarantee me Instant WD (exness, OctaFx, 1Broker). When you could done this i try yours services (but spread are to high yet!).
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 08:15:24 AM

We are happy to announce that we introduced new functionality in our Webtrader platform, which was requested by our Clients. Bitcoin account balance, equity and free margin can now be previewed in one of 15 hard currencies. Please see screen attached:

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2015, 08:38:18 AM

Another great news for our Clients!

1. We decreased minimum position size on indices and commodities from 1 lot to 0.01 lot. Now, even with smaller funds, you can trade indices and commodities.

2. We added 20 US Equities to our offer:

Apple Inc.
Amazon.com Inc.
Alibaba Group Holding Limited
Bank of America Corporation
Citigroup Inc
Exxon Mobil Corporation
Facebook, Inc.
Freeport-McMoRan Inc.
First Solar, Inc.
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
Google Inc.
GoPro, Inc
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
McDonald's Corp.
Netflix, Inc.
The Procter & Gamble Company
Tesla Motors, Inc.
Twitter, Inc.
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.

There will be much more very soon so stay tuned:)

ASFx

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:13:29 PM

Site is down right now. Any news about that?
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 12:15:57 PM

Hello, our site is up and running, we did not notice any problems. Could you send me a screenshot?

ASFx

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 12:22:30 PM

Hello, our site is up and running, we did not notice any problems. Could you send me a screenshot?

It's just a blank white screen for me. Not much to take a screenshot of but here it is: http://imgur.com/pYCd4pD

Tried chrome, firefox, and also tried loading it up on my phone with the same result.
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 12:28:06 PM

It's just a blank white screen for me. Not much to take a screenshot of but here it is: http://imgur.com/pYCd4pD

Tried chrome, firefox, and also tried loading it up on my phone with the same result.

Sorry to hear that. Could you please try this link: https://simplefx.com/dashboard/
You should be redirected there automatically.

ASFx

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 01:00:20 PM

The site is back up for me now. Im not sure what happened. I didn't change anything. Just tried refreshing again till it came back up. Everything is good now. Thanks.
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2015, 01:02:34 PM

The site is back up for me now. Im not sure what happened. I didn't change anything. Just tried refreshing again till it came back up. Everything is good now. Thanks.
I am happy that everything is working correctly. Have a successful trading Wink

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 02:00:57 AM

still no referal program?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: