Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage  (Read 64324 times)
russbrownuk61

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 04:14:24 PM

A followup to my earlier post regarding withdrawals @ simplefx, I have now finally got to the stage where im happy to withdraw some of the profit, made about 20 bitcoins on one account and 15 on another.... Upon attempting to withdraw I was asked to enter a new BTC withdrawal address, which I did, but no email came through which is required to click the verification link to finish adding the new BTC address.. I have since spoke to support, IT confirmed their mail server is currently having issues, apparently there is no other way to get a BTC wallet address other than clicking the link that comes through on the email.... That does not help me very much, i'll keep you guys posted with this and I really do hope im not being messed about @ simplefx...

Russell
SimpleFX (OP)

Activity: 607
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2015, 08:25:37 AM

Thanks,
You didn't answer about swaps that are negative for eurusd short while positive elsewhere.
But I understand you need time to improve.

Also, in my example, if I win 1000 btc, how will you do to pay me? Buy on market? I understand if my account is EUR or USD based then LP pays you then you pay me, but if BTC? Please be a bit transparent, thanks.

Hello,

In case of BTC the situation is the same, you make transaction with our liquidity providers and your profit comes from the loss of the other side of the transaction.

About swaps... they are set by our liquidity provider and as you can see here: http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-swaps many brokers have negative swaps on both longs and shorts on EURUSD.

A followup to my earlier post regarding withdrawals @ simplefx, I have now finally got to the stage where im happy to withdraw some of the profit, made about 20 bitcoins on one account and 15 on another.... Upon attempting to withdraw I was asked to enter a new BTC withdrawal address, which I did, but no email came through which is required to click the verification link to finish adding the new BTC address.. I have since spoke to support, IT confirmed their mail server is currently having issues, apparently there is no other way to get a BTC wallet address other than clicking the link that comes through on the email.... That does not help me very much, i'll keep you guys posted with this and I really do hope im not being messed about @ simplefx...

Russell

Hello Russell, we have just send you an email about this case, please follow a procedure described there.

Best Regards,

SimpleFX

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
russbrownuk61

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:15:53 PM

Right, simplefx came through, excellent support very friendly and were utterly attentive with my situation... They are problem solvers and not problem makers which is rare these days...

I was able to place my first three bitcoin withdrawals today, 20btc, 21btc and 15btc (which is around 15btc over my original deposit), all of which were received in my bitcoin wallet within 10-15 minutes.... VERY impressed with simplefx....

Im happy to put up proofs if my lack of history on these forums creates any shroud over my review...

cheers
russell
BitcoinMarketStore

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:19:17 PM

Right, simplefx came through, excellent support very friendly and were utterly attentive with my situation... They are problem solvers and not problem makers which is rare these days...

I was able to place my first three bitcoin withdrawals today, 20btc, 21btc and 15btc (which is around 15btc over my original deposit), all of which were received in my bitcoin wallet within 10-15 minutes.... VERY impressed with simplefx....

Im happy to put up proofs if my lack of history on these forums creates any shroud over my review...

cheers
russell

Could you post the HAsrate of deposit and Witdrawal?  Roll Eyes
russbrownuk61

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 10:22:41 PM

cheers
russell

I certainly can, but im not entirely sure what a 'HAsrate' is to be quite honest? If you let me know where abouts I can locate it and ill get it posted,

cheers
russell
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 08:57:31 AM

cheers
russell

Hello Russell,

Thank you for your kind words, we are glad that you are happy with our service:)

Best Regards,

SimpleFX

BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 09:36:33 AM

cheers
russell

I certainly can, but im not entirely sure what a 'HAsrate' is to be quite honest? If you let me know where abouts I can locate it and ill get it posted,

cheers
russell

They was only a probe that all you are write are true....
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 10:53:35 AM

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

was? he passed allready? lol

BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:38:50 PM

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

I don't understand what you say.
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 12:45:45 PM

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

I mean: he didn't prove the transfers yet

BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:06:09 PM

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

Because He hasen't made this transfer? I think he is a troll, so i ask for Hashrate....
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 02:16:14 PM

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

Because He hasen't made this transfer? I think he is a troll, so i ask for Hashrate....

Hello Traders,

I do not think there is a point in giving here any transaction id's, someone still can say that it is just random transaction found on blockchain. Instead of making pointless accusations I invite you to start an account at SimpleFX and test it yourself:)

capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 02:52:19 PM

cheers
russell

Could you post the HAsrate of deposit and Witdrawal?  Roll Eyes

cheers
russell

Hello Traders,

I do not think there is a point in giving here any transaction id's, someone still can say that it is just random transaction found on blockchain. Instead of making pointless accusations I invite you to start an account at SimpleFX and test it yourself:)

well, it was not my ideia....I just found it strange that it was so easy to pass the "test" lol

peace

let's trade

EDIT: so far no problems: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.simplefx.com

BitcoinMarketStore

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 03:21:55 PM

cheers
russell

cheers
russell

Hello Traders,

No. He told about Exact amount (not random number). This seems little suspicious  Roll Eyes
pinkslink

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:05:04 AM

crazy how Simple always goes offline just before whenever big dumps happen

they need to improve server

If you see all markets closed on simple, you need to sell BTC quickly
this is becoming a regular occurance
pookielax31

Activity: 462
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:15:30 AM

Disappointing to here, I also dislike how it seems this thread is juts newbie trolls... but I will be trying this site for a little this week. Will report my findings...
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 04:42:03 PM

Disappointing to here, I also dislike how it seems this thread is juts newbie trolls... but I will be trying this site for a little this week. Will report my findings...

Hello Traders,

We will be very happy to hear an opinion from an experienced forum user:)

As for our servers... yes, downtimes unfortunately still happen sometimes, but I am happy to announce that we will be migrating our services to new servers at the beginning of next year so such issues should never happen again. I also advise to have our MT4 platform installed as a backup access to the account.

RhodaGila

Activity: 615
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:26:59 PM

I am new in the trade. I've tried demo version a few week ago. In appearance very nice and informative, but it is unfortunate frequent slow website to be accessed, for example, delays occur when place order buy or sell, when change pair also when login. Perhaps this can be corrected immediately so that trading can be fast and smooth.
altcointrader25

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:40:30 PM

The website has a lot of glitches, but I like the MT4 option.
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 03:45:23 PM

Hello Traders!

We have great news! We are currently in the process of testing the brand new and shiny dedicated servers, which are few times faster and has greater bandwidth than those currently in use. This will make our trading platforms rock stable, no more glitches. We will inform our trading community via email about scheduled maintenance of the website which should take place approximately in about 1 week time.

Best Regards,
SimpleFX

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: