Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:16:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SimpleFX.com - forex broker with BTC and LTC crosses and 1:500 leverage  (Read 64237 times)
jccwar

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:55:00 PM

Significant percentages of profits were made on my account over the Nov 10 through Nov 12 weekend. On Nov 13, I was informed that the withdraws I had placed over the weekend were cancelled due to security reasons and my account closed for investigation. Unfortunately, simplefx did not lift the closure at this point. Simplefx claimed that two accounts used by two different users were used by the same user and with that as a reasoning closed my account permanently and stole all profits associated with it. When informed that the accounts were associated with different persons and were not violating the quoted terms and conditions (3.2 of the affiliation agreement), simplefx responded by changing their reasoning and saying that because the accounts used the same IP address the account closure was being upheld.

In response, I provided information to show that the IP addresses associated with the two accounts were different and that simplefx had still wrongfully terminated my account and stolen the profits associated with it. In response to this, simplefx quoted an IP address that they say was primarily used by both accounts, and that "summarily, the complaint has been declined." I even provided the primary IP addresses for both my account and the account they incorrectly stated was a self referral, and their response was "The IP address which you have provided 'XXXXXXXXXX' was not even considered during the investigation. The main basis for making a correction was using the same IP address 'XXXXXXXXXX' by both accounts for many times." However, upon thorough inspection of my network and device, and with input from the second user, I found that they quoted an IP address that I did not use to place any trades on through my account.

Simplefx is using false accusations and incorrect information to justify their closing of my account, and to justify stealing profits from users.

At an approximate calculation, and being wary to not add in any trades associated with the BCH pairs after the simplefx liquidity provider failure, they stole an approximate 400 LTC from my account.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:41:03 PM

Do you have the option to deposit money with fiat in that case, i dont see any needs to put tether on a broker that is accepting cryptos and allowing fiat at the same time.

Do you have any plans on adding Tether USD as a crypto account balance option anytime soon?  It would be much easier for you to settle trades and would give us traders using crypto an option .

I am very surprissed to see this ann still active, a lot of people lost money on your platform and you are just keeping bumping this thread everyday, this is a very shady thread.

I saw a guy who lost $60000 on your website and you did not even replied him

Hello
gaminn

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:15:37 PM

Significant percentages of profits were made on my account over the Nov 10 through Nov 12 weekend. On Nov 13, I was informed that the withdraws I had placed over the weekend were cancelled due to security reasons and my account closed for investigation. Unfortunately, simplefx did not lift the closure at this point. Simplefx claimed that two accounts used by two different users were used by the same user and with that as a reasoning closed my account permanently and stole all profits associated with it. When informed that the accounts were associated with different persons and were not violating the quoted terms and conditions (3.2 of the affiliation agreement), simplefx responded by changing their reasoning and saying that because the accounts used the same IP address the account closure was being upheld.

In response, I provided information to show that the IP addresses associated with the two accounts were different and that simplefx had still wrongfully terminated my account and stolen the profits associated with it. In response to this, simplefx quoted an IP address that they say was primarily used by both accounts, and that "summarily, the complaint has been declined." I even provided the primary IP addresses for both my account and the account they incorrectly stated was a self referral, and their response was "The IP address which you have provided 'XXXXXXXXXX' was not even considered during the investigation. The main basis for making a correction was using the same IP address 'XXXXXXXXXX' by both accounts for many times." However, upon thorough inspection of my network and device, and with input from the second user, I found that they quoted an IP address that I did not use to place any trades on through my account.

Simplefx is using false accusations and incorrect information to justify their closing of my account, and to justify stealing profits from users.

At an approximate calculation, and being wary to not add in any trades associated with the BCH pairs after the simplefx liquidity provider failure, they stole an approximate 400 LTC from my account.

It seems simplefx started closing profitable traders accounts in second decade of November. You are lucky they communicate with you. In my case they told me I violated their terms with all trades I made there since July, I had 24 hours to leave their platform. No explanation, no further communication.

I think the IP address is not as much important in your case as the fact that you earned profits Wink
SimpleFX (OP)

Activity: 604
Merit: 103

SimpleFX.com - Free Trading & Investing App

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 08:09:16 AM

We are happy to tell you that we launched a brand-new affiliate panel.

You can expect a range of new possibilities to boost your campaigns, including:
•   marketing tools (banners, referral links, landing pages)
•   tracking
•   statistics
•   new campaign creator

Please note that in order to enjoy all the new features, we recommend changing the links in your current campaigns.
Although the old ones will still be working, you will miss out on the robust tracking and statistics.

•   Video showing how to find your referral link: https://youtu.be/BbS2fwnNGns
•   Tutorial showing how to use affiliate panel: https://youtu.be/dgv7HiPjzms

SimpleFX - Trade Crypto, Stocks, Commodities with up to 1000x.
blog.simplefx.com - Your daily source of crypto & financial market news
|78% of retail CFD accounts lose money
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:16:53 PM

where do I find the money I earned with the old refferal system? can't find it anymore

SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

Hi, please follow these steps:

Click on menu toggle ☰  and Refer friends button, you will enter affiliate panel

Go to your wallet and click on withdrawal button

Go back to app.simplefx.com, click on menu toggle ☰  and enter your profile

Click on Affiliate and finally on Payout

[

We hope it will help Smiley

capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:36:30 PM

Hi, please follow these steps:

Click on menu toggle ☰  and Refer friends button, you will enter affiliate panel

Go to your wallet and click on withdrawal button

Go back to app.simplefx.com, click on menu toggle ☰  and enter your profile

Click on Affiliate and finally on Payout

[

We hope it will help Smiley

thanks. the second part is where I refound my "lost" earnings

Jushe

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:34:04 AM

So, what is the general consensus? Is SimpleFX safe to trade on? Did a lawsuit ever happen?

SimpleFX are you safe?

Who provides the liquidity? Do you make money from swaps and spreads?
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2018, 12:06:54 PM

So, what is the general consensus? Is SimpleFX safe to trade on? Did a lawsuit ever happen?

SimpleFX are you safe?

Who provides the liquidity? Do you make money from swaps and spreads?

1) SimpleFX has not been sued.
2) Yes, we are well secured platform.

At SimpleFX we are proud to be one of the very few companies in the crypto market that has never been damaged by hacker attacks. We spare no effort to increase the safety of our traders funds, therefore in our long business activity we developed several mechanism that grant the highest level of funds safety. Please check the following examples of how our security system is constructed:

-Two-factor authentication: Add a second level of authentication which is a simple and reliable solution to keep your account and funds safe. When you enable 2-Step Verification, you add an extra layer of security to your account, because dynamically generated passcodes are safer to use than fixed log-in information.

-Many secure ways to deposit money: Your deposit is made under strict control of our encrypted system, that keeps safety of your money operations within our website to prevent any unauthorized activities. Your personal details are held in secured offline servers and are not used for any undesirable purposes. We are doing our best to secure your funds and personality and protect it from falling into wrong hands.

3) Unfortunately, we cannot disclose our Liquidity Providers. We chose not to divulge this information due to many reasons. One of them is protection against market manipulation. There could be a situation when someone manipulated the market of our Provider and used it to gain profit on SimpleFX. However, for the majority of our clients, this could bring severe losses and we want to minimize the risk of that happening. We also want to protect that information from our competitors. This allows us to focus on providing our clients with stable and reliable platform.

KingKong34

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:23:43 AM

SimpleFX now requires ID verification for Crypto account. RIP 70% of your customer base.
jondigo

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:42:19 AM

lol I was looking for a solid broker that accept BTC... someone mentioned you on Twitter.

Design is sooo amateurish, plus all these terminations. Not even licensed.

No post in 2018 explains a lot. Please do us a favor and shut down your scam-my operation.
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 06:03:26 AM

@KingKong34
SimpleFX requires identity verification based on the KYC requirements for the specific country.

@jondigo
Legal compliance was always important for SimpleFX to establish secure and stable service. Here you have legal documents from SimpleFX: https://simplefx.com/terms-and-conditions.

Let us know how could we improve the design - did you mean hompepage or trading app? We are still improving SimpleFX WebTrader https://app.simplefx.com/ as we are implementing valuable feedback from our clients. Any suggestion will be helpful.

gr3y

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

Been really enjoying trading equities with SFX on 10:1 leverage with bitcoin. If you're looking to setup your SimpleFX charts, this guy posted his charts template file yesterday: https://medium.com/l33t/simplefx-setup-trading-guide-2c3230c785c4

...made a huge difference for me =]
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 10:21:51 AM

Been really enjoying trading equities with SFX on 10:1 leverage with bitcoin. If you're looking to setup your SimpleFX charts, this guy posted his charts template file yesterday: https://medium.com/l33t/simplefx-setup-trading-guide-2c3230c785c4

...made a huge difference for me =]

Thanks for the link, however leverage settings seems to be misinterpreted there. At SimpleFX.com you change your account leverage. Maximum effective leverage for BTCUSD that SimpleFX offers is 5x (with account leverage set to 1:500).

HLINK_Marketer1

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 10:22:15 AM

Hi, I have a positive review on this broker, it can deposit cryptocurrencies, have a very good app/GUI, and the support is really good. Thanks !
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

Hi, I have a positive review on this broker, it can deposit cryptocurrencies, have a very good app/GUI, and the support is really good. Thanks !
Thank you for your kind words Smiley

By the way, we are running Black Friday promotion, we will be cutting the spread on every transaction by 50%.

The rules are simple:

· The discount applies to transactions opened between 22:05 UTC on the 22nd of November to 21:50 UTC on the 23rd of November 2018.
   · We will reduce the spread by 50% for all trades on every symbol

You can open as many positions as you like. Just make sure your live account is ready.

HLINK_Marketer1

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 06:24:42 AM

Please add overstock, nvidia and veritone. thanks? is it possible?
SimpleFX (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

Please add overstock, nvidia and veritone. thanks? is it possible?

Thank you for your suggestions, we will definitely consider it.

HLINK_Marketer1

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 01:27:38 AM

The support for this platform is very good, informative and responsive.
Xavier59

Activity: 729
Merit: 545

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:09:45 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2019, 04:20:20 PM by Xavier59

I also would like to let a positive review on simplefx.

So far, my experience has been :

- 1 bitcoin deposit (i fastly received them) and no KYC was required,
- trading with MT4. When I had some questions on MT4, the live chat support fastly and efficiently answered them. Also, I never experienced delay (>0.5s) when setting my orders.
- 1 bitcoin withdrawal (same amount as deposit) Withdrawals was confirmed in a matter of minutes.

Cons
- spread is in the highest tier. However, that's understandable since being able to trade with bitcoin and with no KYC comes with a price.
- simplefx is in a lot of ongoing scam accusation (e.g https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581697 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2470593.0) and I wouldn't let too much money there for now.

I have not been losing any money whatsoever with simplefx and I won't since I now have withdrew my initial deposit.  Smiley
I will keep trading with the profit I made. I'll follow up of any good/bad feedback I'll have on simplefx in the future.

*As stated before by others, I would also like to trade NVDA.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: