Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:49:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] The Game of [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] GREED [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ιoo̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]  (Read 42886 times)
johncassa

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:33:56 PM

But if before the block 11020 all the coin are locked for the stake, what happens? The blockchain remains forever stuck?

There's still plenty of coins staking.
But it is normal that my wallet is out of sync? I still have to find the first block. In theory it would be the second because the first was not accepted "Generated Mined but not accepted."
andrepierre

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:34:02 PM

But if before the block 11020 all the coin are locked for the stake, what happens? The blockchain remains forever stuck?

I split my coins for staking so far find one block and still have matured coins. I am sure we will move pass block 11020.
johncassa

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:36:35 PM

I split my coins for staking so far find one block and still have matured coins. I am sure we will move pass block 11020.

Your wallet is sync?
andrepierre

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:40:32 PM

Your wallet is sync?

Just checked, yes it is, think you will be fine just need to find next block.
johncassa

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:41:31 PM

Your wallet is sync?

Can you tell me how to reload the entire blockchain without losing the Pos matured? Because my wallet is out of sync.
andrepierre

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:44:04 PM

Your wallet is sync?

Can you tell me how to reload the entire blockchain without losing the Pos matured? Because my wallet is out of sync.

You need an answer from someone else with more knowledge than me. I do think your wallet will sync once next block is find this was discussed before in this thread.
johncassa

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 09:45:38 PM

Your wallet is sync?

You need an answer from someone else with more knowledge with me. I do think your wallet will sync once next block is find this was discussed before in this thread.
Ok, thank you.
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:10:01 AM

I'm not sure how this works. So after 20 confirms and four realtime hours, do the lucky 5000 coin holders get mature coins eligible for staking? Or do the lucky stakers have to wait not only 20 blocks, but an additional 240 blocks for their coins to mature?
HammyCoin

Activity: 363

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 01:13:38 AM

I'm seeing 30 confirms needed on my stake block in the wallet, fwiw. Chain seems to be moving 'faster' than expected and with low amounts eventually maturing, we just might see the other side of staking on this one. Nice work dev.
plast555

Activity: 951
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 12:44:25 PM

Hello,
how many coins need for that game ? I mean that coins stake regular and giving some normal reward ?
Thx !
Liber8

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:13:06 PM

So far one but I split my coins to a minimum of one each. Currently my weight is 7 so hopefully I will find more POS blocks.

Awesome, i'm at #3 but hope to nail some more  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
goodguyed

Activity: 388

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:36:45 PM

Thin I am a little bit late to the game
You must wait for the second round

❚█❚Round 2❚█❚

Block 12000 to 12200
10,000 GREED
+2,000,000 total

Block 12201 to 12999
1% Yearly

Will the 5k blocks not carry over to round 2? It's going to be hard once those rewards mature.

Signature for sale by owner
andrepierre

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 08:41:36 PM

So far one but I split my coins to a minimum of one each. Currently my weight is 7 so hopefully I will find more POS blocks.

You really lucky so far I only have one block but my weight is 10 so hopefully soon  Smiley
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:07:34 AM

You really lucky so far I only have one block but my weight is 10 so hopefully soon  Smiley

You all are lucky. My weight is now 4 and I still haven't hit any.
andrepierre

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:29:07 PM

You all are lucky. My weight is now 4 and I still haven't hit any.

Think it will be soon, woke up this morning and hit two POS blocks in 5 hours  Cheesy
Liber8

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:29:33 PM

It will happen sooner or later, it all depends on your system!
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 02:56:02 PM

my wallet is out of sync, have someone the same problem, i have the last wallet version?
It was working the last day without any problem, but from today is out of sync

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Dexter12

Activity: 433

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:18:31 PM

my wallet is out of sync, have someone the same problem, i have the last wallet version?
Just wait till we hit the next block...
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 03:24:06 PM

Just wait till we hit the next block...

thankyou

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
johncassa

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:54:29 PM

Someone has the first 5000 greed on stake with mature coins?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: