Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn 1BTC a year?  (Read 137006 times)
rz20
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 04:03:26 PM

He said minimum but yeah you can earn 0.1BTC from campaign but first you have to have high quality posts then applying in these campaigns that pay high, not every campaign will accept you without good quality of posts. Also to earn 1BTC a year is to trade digital items like vouchers, coupons, gift cards etc..
Trading digital goods is hard. There is a lot of people trying to sell gift cards or coupons. The only places I have made money with digital goods has been in the cs:go marketplaces.
phibay

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 06:54:31 PM

earning 1btc/year is very easy,
now 1btc= $233
you need only ~1$ /day
are you not have real job ?

but in my opinion to get $1/day was quite difficult for some people, easier if they have sr.member account and join the signature campaign at least a minimum of one week can earn 0.1BTC Smiley
Earn $1 is not to difficult I think. Cheesy
If I have Sr.Member account, I just need 5 post / day to get 1$. Tongue
And many signature campaign which can get 0.1BTC/week.
indeed , sr members like us can easily earn a dollar a day and also here on our signature campaign, we can earn a maximum of 0.1 btc a week with 100 posts. personally, that's not really difficult because i always have fun and also learn while interacting in this forum, the earnings on my sig camp is just a bonus. you'll just need to put some effort posting constructively and relatively Cheesy
sakira

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 07:50:34 AM

now 1btc= $233
you need only ~1$ /day

but in my opinion to get $1/day was quite difficult for some people, easier if they have sr.member account and join the signature campaign at least a minimum of one week can earn 0.1BTC Smiley

yes I've said it and I know if get $1 in the signature campaign was very easy but I mean get $1/day outside the signature campaign was quite difficult. right? Cheesy
Sugarape

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 11:49:21 AM

It's quite easy to earn that amount from this forum alone. As many others have said signature campaigns are your best bet. You could even create a couple of accounts then sell them eventually. Hero accounts seem to go for 0.5 btc so if you had 2 you could make 1btc right there though I think it takes 1.5 years to get a Hero account.
dollarneed

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:20:56 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2015, 09:53:31 AM by dollarneed

It's quite easy to earn that amount from this forum alone. As many others have said signature campaigns are your best bet. You could even create a couple of accounts then sell them eventually. Hero accounts seem to go for 0.5 btc so if you had 2 you could make 1btc right there though I think it takes 1.5 years to get a Hero account.

I think the best way to earn that amount is signature campaign than sell the account, even though that's allowed but to create a couple account and have a plan to sell them of course have a big impact for this forum, as we know that there are so many spammers here especially in a few thread, everybody can create multiple account but please dont spam and if they want to post to get the activity why not to make at least one constructive post than posted only a line and an useless quote
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 01:26:49 PM

now 1btc= $233
you need only ~1$ /day

yeahh i know you are Sr member, and you spoken with english language
Im from asia, i think i can't make a good Quality post, that why im not join at Bit-X like you
sakira

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:41:36 PM

now 1btc= $233
you need only ~1$ /day

yeahh i know you are Sr member, and you spoken with english language
Im from asia, i think i can't make a good Quality post, that why im not join at Bit-X like you

I get 0.1BTC/week, when I joined the signature coinomato, instead of bit-x. but coinomato closed Cry
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 02:56:47 AM

Get about 1000 BTC, go onto a gambling site and set your win chance to 99 percent or something. And gamble once a year
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 11:50:36 AM

With faucets itself you can make 1BTC in a year. But you need to stick with your computer almost 16 hours per day.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 01:08:07 PM

With faucets itself you can make 1BTC in a year. But you need to stick with your computer almost 16 hours per day.

I don't know that I believe that even.  The pay is really really bad.  I always say pennies for hours of work.   Unless your counting on winning one of the "jackpots".  I guess some might possible make it with it being over 5600 hours.   But I still think each one of those hours brings pennies which is sad way to spend all that time.

How much did you say you would make per hour in your equation when you came up with it being doable in a year? 
jmintuck02

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:52:40 PM

I have pretty much given up on altcoins and faucets, thinking more namby-pambiness of it all and will concentrate on BTC ONLY.

I am getting 2 Antminer S3's and pairing them up with my little old U3 and making 1 Ths and some and will use some of the profits to buy some cloud mining at a couple of trusted cloud mining places. Just build up and up til I have many ths and phs. Split profit over the long term goal and get there, slow, but sure.

@ Antminer S3s plus the U3 will be good startup fodder to start chewing on while I am still "newborn" with mining.

jmintuck02

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 09:56:03 PM

I don't know that I believe that even.  The pay is really really bad.  I always say pennies for hours of work.   Unless your counting on winning one of the "jackpots".  I guess some might possible make it with it being over 5600 hours.   But I still think each one of those hours brings pennies which is sad way to spend all that time.

How much did you say you would make per hour in your equation when you came up with it being doable in a year?  

I can attest that at first I spent 16 hrs, approx to get 1/3 of anything useful, like 1 DOLLAR USD! I can't believe the time and ludicrousness of that all. Gez, but all have to start somewhere. Never again...  Just. Nope. NO 16 hrs for 35 cents a day for several days. Nope. I noped out and INVESTED in starter fodder, as above.

I was a SAD infant of BTC at the time.

smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2015, 10:00:29 PM

He said minimum but yeah you can earn 0.1BTC from campaign but first you have to have high quality posts then applying in these campaigns that pay high, not every campaign will accept you without good quality of posts. Also to earn 1BTC a year is to trade digital items like vouchers, coupons, gift cards etc..
Trading digital goods is hard. There is a lot of people trying to sell gift cards or coupons. The only places I have made money with digital goods has been in the cs:go marketplaces.

That is digital too, it is from steam and as you know steam can refund you if you want to request.
Also another risk by trading with digital items is that you should trust the supplier and then sell to the buyer if you can't really test if that digital item is working or not. And this is mostly done by pasting the code directly to the buyer by Teamviewer so you keep a screen recording as a proof just in case if the buyer wants to scam you and both parties are safe and happy. But digital items are always risky and require to research about the product that you want to trade.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:31:06 AM

I don't know that I believe that even.  The pay is really really bad.  I always say pennies for hours of work.   Unless your counting on winning one of the "jackpots".  I guess some might possible make it with it being over 5600 hours.   But I still think each one of those hours brings pennies which is sad way to spend all that time.

I can attest that at first I spent 16 hrs, approx to get 1/3 of anything useful, like 1 DOLLAR USD! I can't believe the time and ludicrousness of that all. Gez, but all have to start somewhere. Never again...  Just. Nope. NO 16 hrs for 35 cents a day for several days. Nope. I noped out and INVESTED in starter fodder, as above.

It is horrible on faucet pay.  I'm honestly surprised they are so popular on some.  I can understand a few times for a little to try bitccoins.

But honestly you would be better off buying even 5 dollars of BTC to play with.  That 5 dollars will save you a pretty insane amount of time.   And you can use it online.   I suggest buying over faucet's any day.   And use that time you saved to read and understand bitcoin.  In long term you will be much better off this way.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 02:42:06 PM

It is horrible on faucet pay.  I'm honestly surprised they are so popular on some.  I can understand a few times for a little to try bitccoins.

But honestly you would be better off buying even 5 dollars of BTC to play with.  That 5 dollars will save you a pretty insane amount of time.   And you can use it online.   I suggest buying over faucet's any day.   And use that time you saved to read and understand bitcoin.  In long term you will be much better off this way.

Other than earning very small amount from faucets, it's really pathetic on some faucets cheat on us just by getting impressions without paying anything, just not refilling their account and makes us to visit them frequently to check them for a payout.

adolf84

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:18:56 PM

It is easily to earn 1 btc/year, although with the basic income like faucet or free giveaway you can achieve 1btc in a year, so this is not mission impossible  Grin
prodigy8

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 10:58:06 PM

Im Sr member i can earn 1btc at 15week with sign campaign
or 3month, if coinoindex sign campaign open his service again  Grin

Isn't that lower than minimum wage then?

It is really low if we divide it by 3 months it means that 0.3 bitcoins for a month is around ~70 USD

That is not much if you consider that as a monthly wage, but if you consider it as a monthly bonus then it is good enough.

im never think sign campaign is my main job, this is only part time job, like freelance
i have real job, Im a accounting tax at small bussines

This is great, this can be as a part time job or as a hobby.
Your job is good and lucky you, but 1 btc in 3 months consider that as a bonus.
As a pocket money for coffee or similar habits that we do every day, also to earn 1 BTC a year i think can we do just by taking part at giveaways?

maybe you are right Smiley
you can earn 1btc with giveaway, but not all give you a small amount, like stellar, i can earn more than 1btc only in 1week
i rent facebook of my friend and connect it with stellar  Cheesy

I remember those days with stellar that I used to buy and rent FB accounts in exchange of mobile load Grin But I can't earn 1 btc a week back then with it. Stellar was raped that time Grin The best giveaway I've joined hehe

I was stucked with just few personal accounts and couldn't do anything.
At that time i was checking the statistics and the numbers of fake users was increasing in millions.
Did you really earned 1 BTC from that giveaway?

Nah, not really cuz I only have limited Facebook accounts back then and not enough to get some stellars worth 1 btc. They also restricted accounts created with the same IP address that time so I just decided to stop it.

The maximum amount of stellar that were as a giveaway were around 6,000 Stellar
And that amount of stellar does not cost 1 BTC, so i think that you are a bit wrong.
Giveaways are good way to make sometimes bitcoins but within a year it is maybe possible to earn 1 BTC a year.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 30, 2015, 11:14:27 PM

Hi guys,
How can I earn 1BTC a year?
is it possible? if so how?

By the way, my brother is already member of this forum, will I(or he) problem if we use the same IP but different PCs?
If you mean earning 1 btc here on forum then you can earn 1 btc in a year if your membership rank is above full member and you join any sig campaign here.

CanIHazBitcoin777

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 01:36:53 AM

Easy, its likethis :

there are 365 days, so make sure you earn at least 0.00273972602739726027397260273973 BTC/day, and that is very easy. My sig campaign pays you almost that much /day.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2015, 01:40:49 AM

Easy, its likethis :

there are 365 days, so make sure you earn at least 0.00273972602739726027397260273973 BTC/day, and that is very easy. My sig campaign pays you almost that much /day.
This is your signature campaign rate
★ JR Member:            0.00007 BTC per constructive post. 20 Posts max per day.
you only receive 0.0014BTC/day (if you can maximum post)
so you need 2year to get 1bitcoin  Cheesy

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: