Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:55:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How earn 1BTC a year?  (Read 137006 times)
prodigy8

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:11:11 PM

By joining avatar campaigns you should earn 0.02BTC x 12 months = 0.24BTC yearly.
Then to reach that you should post at least 150posts within a month 150 x 12 = 1,800 posts within a year.
After that to reach 1BTC your pay rate should be at least 0.0004BTC per post and this is your journey for 1BTC a year.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:51:51 PM

By joining avatar campaigns you should earn 0.02BTC x 12 months = 0.24BTC yearly.
Then to reach that you should post at least 150posts within a month 150 x 12 = 1,800 posts within a year.
After that to reach 1BTC your pay rate should be at least 0.0004BTC per post and this is your journey for 1BTC a year.

Thats pretty harsh, you should be paid closer to 0.001 per post for an account as ranked as yourself. This would mean you can earn 4BTC per year if you do only 100 posts per week.

Once you become Hero member rank or Senior member then it would be easy.
If you are a hard worker and your post are good quality then if you post every day 17posts
Then within 2months you can make 1BTC if you join the bit-x signature campaign which has no maximum limit.

Even though it is no limit, there kinda is as far as good posts.  There are only so many hours in the day and only so many posts that a person can add content to.  If you posted in everything with crap you would be temp banned for insubstantial with sig, and kicked out off signature.

But Bit-X is the gold standard as far as I'm concerned I have been with it a long time.   Their no limit is nice with it running.  If you have Hero or Senior member hitting 1 BTC a year is very doable.  And possibly more depending on your posts.   Once you hit hero pay is pretty nice.  But really full member is where pay starts to get worthwhile.

Indeed, i am trying to turn this into some kind of part time job, but at some point you lose focus and the creativity go away. So its best to just go do something else and come back and instead of reply to people who replied to you.
Its much easier on the mind and its more proper discussion than just posting in every thread on the forum even when the threads are bad and there is nothing of interest to talk about.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 07:57:07 PM

The best way for most people to earn a bitcoin in a year is to join a signature campaign and post QUALITY posts. If you do not have good quality in your posts and only posting one-liners, you are in essence spamming the forum and ought to be banned. If you're constructive and THINK before you post you can make a decent extra income if you're a hard worker.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
prodigy8

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:14:07 PM

Thats pretty harsh, you should be paid closer to 0.001 per post for an account as ranked as yourself. This would mean you can earn 4BTC per year if you do only 100 posts per week.

Well the main purpose of the OP is to make 1BTC so the pay rate that i calculated was the minimum.
Within a year you can be a sr.member and the pay rate is 2.5x of the amount above.
But in avarage from newbie to sr.member that payrate should work to earn 1BTC within a year.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 09:58:35 PM

Even though it is no limit, there kinda is as far as good posts.  There are only so many hours in the day and only so many posts that a person can add content to.  If you posted in everything with crap you would be temp banned for insubstantial with sig, and kicked out off signature.

But Bit-X is the gold standard as far as I'm concerned I have been with it a long time.   Their no limit is nice with it running.  If you have Hero or Senior member hitting 1 BTC a year is very doable.  And possibly more depending on your posts.   Once you hit hero pay is pretty nice.  But really full member is where pay starts to get worthwhile.

Indeed, i am trying to turn this into some kind of part time job, but at some point you lose focus and the creativity go away. So its best to just go do something else and come back and instead of reply to people who replied to you.
Its much easier on the mind and its more proper discussion than just posting in every thread on the forum even when the threads are bad and there is nothing of interest to talk about.

Your trying to turn a sig campaign into a part time job?   If so you are overestimating it a bit.  A signature campaign is meant to supplement a little income from your normal posting.   It is not really meant as a part time job. 

If you are doing it as a job meaning going for quantity and payment kinda opposite as what i tell people they should do.  I say use the forums normally as if you were not being paid.  This prevents inflation of posts to make it like a job.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 10:44:55 PM

Even though it is no limit, there kinda is as far as good posts.  There are only so many hours in the day and only so many posts that a person can add content to.  If you posted in everything with crap you would be temp banned for insubstantial with sig, and kicked out off signature.

But Bit-X is the gold standard as far as I'm concerned I have been with it a long time.   Their no limit is nice with it running.  If you have Hero or Senior member hitting 1 BTC a year is very doable.  And possibly more depending on your posts.   Once you hit hero pay is pretty nice.  But really full member is where pay starts to get worthwhile.

Your trying to turn a sig campaign into a part time job?   If so you are overestimating it a bit.  A signature campaign is meant to supplement a little income from your normal posting.   It is not really meant as a part time job.  

If you are doing it as a job meaning going for quantity and payment kinda opposite as what i tell people they should do.  I say use the forums normally as if you were not being paid.  This prevents inflation of posts to make it like a job.

I don't know, with the income on post that you have, it would be enough for me to live here in my situation. That much is about how much i want to make.

It is enough to pay the rent and eat. Basically 300USD is enough. I already have another source of income, so that is why i compare it to a part time job.

I don't think posting 200-300 posts per week is detrimental to the post quality if you're able to have steady back and forth discussion with people.

I've seen a lot of people who do 200-400 posts per week(and maybe even more with how many alt accounts they have) and they just post one liners that have no relation with what was just said before.
So i don't think 1.2BTC per month from campaign sig ad is a bad target for someone thats stuck at home all day everyday and actually bother commenting on other's post and actually reply to people replying to him. Unlike most sig ad posters around here which post generic stuff all day every day.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 12:31:37 AM

Even though it is no limit, there kinda is as far as good posts.  There are only so many hours in the day and only so many posts that a person can add content to.  If you posted in everything with crap you would be temp banned for insubstantial with sig, and kicked out off signature.

But Bit-X is the gold standard as far as I'm concerned I have been with it a long time.   Their no limit is nice with it running.  If you have Hero or Senior member hitting 1 BTC a year is very doable.  And possibly more depending on your posts.   Once you hit hero pay is pretty nice.  But really full member is where pay starts to get worthwhile.

Your trying to turn a sig campaign into a part time job?   If so you are overestimating it a bit.  A signature campaign is meant to supplement a little income from your normal posting.   It is not really meant as a part time job.  

If you are doing it as a job meaning going for quantity and payment kinda opposite as what i tell people they should do.  I say use the forums normally as if you were not being paid.  This prevents inflation of posts to make it like a job.

I don't know, with the income on post that you have, it would be enough for me to live here in my situation. That much is about how much i want to make.

It is enough to pay the rent and eat. Basically 300USD is enough. I already have another source of income, so that is why i compare it to a part time job.

I don't think posting 200-300 posts per week is detrimental to the post quality if you're able to have steady back and forth discussion with people.

I've seen a lot of people who do 200-400 posts per week(and maybe even more with how many alt accounts they have) and they just post one liners that have no relation with what was just said before.
So i don't think 1.2BTC per month from campaign sig ad is a bad target for someone thats stuck at home all day everyday and actually bother commenting on other's post and actually reply to people replying to him. Unlike most sig ad posters around here which post generic stuff all day every day.

I guess I'm just a little of the "old school" of this.  I think it should be a supplement from your regular usage.   Some users are very high in posts yes and others are few.   The biggest part I don't like about it being a "job" is pay is linked directly to posts.  So if going for a job just is not in my mind the right reason to do a sig campaign.

But I am one person with my own thoughts.  That could be right or wrong. And it's nothing against you I should throw that out there.  I just think supplement regular activity is best way for it to work.
Franciem

Activity: 322

Real power doesnt hit hard,but right to the target

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 01:33:42 AM

buy btc and lend =)

Also accept sponsors for Movember, growing dat moustache bois donate for the cause: 1jKQR1L7FiM9tCWaEccHYJj73w9bsLSQZ

don't post your bitcointalk at here or you can get banned, you spaming at this forum
you must delete your post

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 02:37:26 AM

buy btc and lend =)

Also accept sponsors for Movember, growing dat moustache bois donate for the cause: removed

don't post your bitcointalk at here or you can get banned, you spaming at this forum

Most likely we will not see him again.  I predict it was someone making an alt hoping to scam.  Dont know how it really is a cause though.  Was just pretty much a post of it to try to get donations, definitely against rules.

I predict mods will take care of it. (I removed out of quote you might do the same)
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1009

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:14:01 AM

buy btc and lend =)

Also accept sponsors for Movember, growing dat moustache bois donate for the cause: removed

Most likely we will not see him again.  I predict it was someone making an alt hoping to scam.  Dont know how it really is a cause though.  Was just pretty much a post of it to try to get donations, definitely against rules.

I predict mods will take care of it. (I removed out of quote you might do the same)

It was a poor attempt to get 1 btc/year. Tons of newbies creatin 1000x accounts with no role but to spam.

If he really wants to earn tons of money he should join a sig campaign.

notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 03:42:40 AM

buy btc and lend =)

It was a poor attempt to get 1 btc/year. Tons of newbies creatin 1000x accounts with no role but to spam.

If he really wants to earn tons of money he should join a sig campaign.

I still think a mixture of things is best.  For me mining is my main thing.  And signature is just a nice bonus.

If you look at as a bonus of being active on forum it's pretty good as you earn a little for something you enjoy and would do anyways.  But i know one thread someone mentioned sig campaign as a job, I just don't think it's meant for that.
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:35:49 AM

Hi guys,
How can I earn 1BTC a year?
is it possible? if so how?

By the way, my brother is already member of this forum, will I(or he) problem if we use the same IP but different PCs?

Its very possible even with just faucets if you can earn roughly 0.003 btc a day but it seems you have joined on a signature campaign that pays 0.035 btc a week, which means you can earn 1 btc in 7-8 months I guess and its less than a year
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 09:11:48 AM

I guess I'm just a little of the "old school" of this.  I think it should be a supplement from your regular usage.   Some users are very high in posts yes and others are few.   The biggest part I don't like about it being a "job" is pay is linked directly to posts.  So if going for a job just is not in my mind the right reason to do a sig campaign.

But I am one person with my own thoughts.  That could be right or wrong. And it's nothing against you I should throw that out there.  I just think supplement regular activity is best way for it to work.

Well i like keeping active on the Forum, i get to stay up to date and pick up good deals on the marketplace. The pay per most post (since Bit-x doesn't cover every boards so i'm not rewarded for all my posts) motivate me to post better and its all those post together that give a bonus to my income and get that one extra BTC, i see its reward equivalent to a part time job.

Its the reward i get that fulfill the role that a part time job would. After all it does take a nice bit of time from my NOTbusy schedule.
Its not a part time job in the sense where i clock hours to get paid. But it does motivate me to keep at it.

Maybe confusing but thats how i thought about it before getting called out on it.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
zzaza
Legendary

Activity: 926

Zoltan - PD Moderator

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 10:44:57 AM

it is less than 3 mBTC/day. You can easily earn it if you start with a brand new account and take part of signature campaign once you reach full member status.

And multiaccounting is allowed, problem will be if one of gets banned, other will be too 

You can do that at almost any dice site with faucet, hitting a 100x bet once per day is easily possible. When i played from faucet, i won 3-4 100x bet per day Tongue

phibay

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 05:05:34 PM

it is less than 3 mBTC/day. You can easily earn it if you start with a brand new account and take part of signature campaign once you reach full member status.

And multiaccounting is allowed, problem will be if one of gets banned, other will be too 

You can do that at almost any dice site with faucet, hitting a 100x bet once per day is easily possible. When i played from faucet, i won 3-4 100x bet per day Tongue

you must be a very lucky one, i've tried betting and rolling with faucets on some dice sites before but never had a chance to grow the satoshis i got. but i think rolling @ 100x is a good idea with satoshis we claim on faucets, will try this on my spare time Wink
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:09:02 PM

I guess I'm just a little of the "old school" of this.  I think it should be a supplement from your regular usage.   Some users are very high in posts yes and others are few.   The biggest part I don't like about it being a "job" is pay is linked directly to posts.  So if going for a job just is not in my mind the right reason to do a sig campaign.

But I am one person with my own thoughts.  That could be right or wrong. And it's nothing against you I should throw that out there.  I just think supplement regular activity is best way for it to work.

Well i like keeping active on the Forum, i get to stay up to date and pick up good deals on the marketplace. The pay per most post (since Bit-x doesn't cover every boards so i'm not rewarded for all my posts) motivate me to post better and its all those post together that give a bonus to my income and get that one extra BTC, i see its reward equivalent to a part time job.

Its the reward i get that fulfill the role that a part time job would. After all it does take a nice bit of time from my NOTbusy schedule.
Its not a part time job in the sense where i clock hours to get paid. But it does motivate me to keep at it.

Maybe confusing but thats how i thought about it before getting called out on it.

I appolgize if you felt called out/took offense.  I did not mean for it to be pointed at you specifically.  just that I thought in general it should not be used as a job.  So if you feel called out i appolgize for that.

I could be wrong as I am one person.   I just see it in the space of extra income from normal usage, not as a job. And again I mean no offense twords you.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:21:21 PM

I appolgize if you felt called out/took offense.  I did not mean for it to be pointed at you specifically.  just that I thought in general it should not be used as a job.  So if you feel called out i appolgize for that.

I could be wrong as I am one person.   I just see it in the space of extra income from normal usage, not as a job. And again I mean no offense twords you.

Ah it's okay, i was more interested in vehiculating the way i see than respond to offense taken. None was taken. Its just that for me, it fill the need of a part time job, i'm suppose i should of worded my statement differently.

But i still need to keep in mind this campaign can go away pretty much at any time, so to not rely on it too much and take care of it the best i can. Some campaign don't even pay 1BTC per year, so...

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
smith coins

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2015, 07:21:31 PM

Once you become Hero member rank or Senior member then it would be easy.
If you are a hard worker and your post are good quality then if you post every day 17posts
Then within 2months you can make 1BTC if you join the bit-x signature campaign which has no maximum limit.

There are some campaign that puts senior and hero in the same "table" about the pay rate which i consider is not good.
Also most of others pay Legendary and Hero the same rate, when we know how much time should we spend to have a legendary (more than 2 years)
By having your account at higher rank you spend less time for the same amount of bitcoin to earn comparing to lower rank(full member and down)
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 12:32:43 AM

you must be a very lucky one, i've tried betting and rolling with faucets on some dice sites before but never had a chance to grow the satoshis i got. but i think rolling @ 100x is a good idea with satoshis we claim on faucets, will try this on my spare time Wink

if you have sufficient capital, it is actually easy to make some satoshi at the site dice every day, so just play multiples of 95% and above. but remember just a few clicks of about 1-3 times and do not be greedy Grin
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 01:15:00 AM

if you are an expert in gambling will probably get 1BTC less than 1 month and if the experts in the trade? yes the same you will get 1BTC less than 1 month.

but if you do not want to have a high risk such as gambling and trade. yeah you simply have at least sr.member account to get 1BTC quicker probably less than 3-4 months

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: