Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
ReckLess.6 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 06:48:13 PM

Google Cache for the previous version which they just edited: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:4XP3cRHu7iMJ:https://cloudthink.io/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=in

Photo stolen from: https://twitter.com/heathdodgen/status/518791666007019521

Their signature campaign thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074144.0

This is what they posted after they were asked about their mining...

Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. This is no longer profitable for us, we prefer to use the funds in more locations which we deem to be profitable for our business as a whole. We do not allocate a fixed mining hashing power to each user. Mining is done separately and is only connected to funds received by investors in the sense that we are always trying our best to develop the best mining hardware in the world. We proud ourselves that our recent mining hardware is the most efficient in the world in comparison to other miners available for purchase. We offer clear fixed investment packages which will earn interest proportional to our profits. I can explain more but please ask me about anything regarding CloudThink. This may change in the future if the partners from CloudThink decide it but I know that information regarding the pool we use for mining or other clear information about this is strictly private. Our main mining farm is located in another country with which we have a contract, they have their own rules and they have been private from the beginning. There was no need to make the company/mining farm public or offer cloud mining contracts. The mining farm has always been and will also be (we're pretty sure) profitable without selling any equipment or cloud mining contracts.

This is what they said after deleting the evidence of their photo stealing...

NLNico, it seems that your posts contain only accusations to me and CloudThink.
The information you have previously posted is correct but not as you say them and this may harm our partners. It is our decision to post official pictures for the people working at CloudThink. I apologize if this is seen as a red flag, we will try to do our best to offer only important and concise information and photos regarding CloudThink.

Your post has been deleted and all further posts will also be deleted if you post unfounded research about our company. We will not delete your decent questions or remarks, please open another thread or discussion in another place. We do not want to fill this thread with posts which are irrelevant to this Campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoBit

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:01:20 PM

Mr. Mark White is also pretty much shopped.

Bitrated user: nobit.
Twipple

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:04:15 PM

Yeah, his forefinger makes that obvious. Even the cloudthink logo on that doesn't look right and is just put there with MS paint or something.
Twipple

View Profile
May 29, 2015, 07:26:13 PM

Also the guy who is in the picture is probably CNET's Editor Scott Stein. Looks just like him. Probably searching for him would get you a similar photo with something else on the paper.
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 03:40:03 AM
Last edit: May 30, 2015, 08:59:20 AM by NLNico

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=354495

Removed my reply from this topic: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1074144.0

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Mm.. in you Statement of Capital (the one you filled in at your £15 UK business registration), it states that you have a capital of 31,360,000 GBP (203,085 BTC) - so it shouldn't be a problem to just round the signature budget up and escrow 11 BTC?

Also I noticed that there is this CEO guy Richard Coleman on the frontpage:

https://i.imgur.com/RmXqsDY.jpg

He looks really a lot like this guy https://twitter.com/heathdodgen/status/518791666007019521

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BzMeRTtCEAA7XZ9.jpg

You think they might be twin brothers?

One would almost think that your investments:

Intro video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCGTVwzRWQ = https://www.fiverr.com/websitevideo/be-your-video-spokesperson - $10
Wordpress site/template = http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme - $58
UK company registration = https://www.gov.uk/register-a-company-online - £15

Are actually just a cheap way to start a ponzi that "looks really professional" and have a decent chance to scam a lot of money.

I mean, considering that you:

- Offer guaranteed mining investments
- Have no transparency at all "information regarding the pool we use for mining or other clear information about this is strictly private" and "For security reasons, we can not disclose the complete location of the facility or images of it. " (pretty sure the latter one is an exact copy of PBMining.)
- Basically say the same bullshit as any other fake cloudmining scam
- Technically didn't risk much money compared to the potential return (min invest $499)

One could almost think that ... this obvious ponzi, is in fact, an obvious ponzi.

Reply:

NLNico, it seems that your posts contain only accusations to me and CloudThink.
The information you have previously posted is correct but not as you say them and this may harm our partners. It is our decision to post official pictures for the people working at CloudThink. I apologize if this is seen as a red flag, we will try to do our best to offer only important and concise information and photos regarding CloudThink.

Your post has been deleted and all further posts will also be deleted if you post unfounded research about our company. We will not delete your decent questions or remarks, please open another thread or discussion in another place. We do not want to fill this thread with posts which are irrelevant to this Campaign.

The website https://cloudthink.io should scream "scam" to any experienced bitcoin user already. But considering:

1. He claims to have $48M capital in their UK registration (seems lie to me - why would he need investments???)
2. Lie about the picture of "their" CEO and other employees - faking data. Which legitimate company would do this?? Now photos are removed.
3. Really do look like a classic cloud-mining scam with all the information on their website (like being unable to disclosure mining details/photos for security reasons etc.)
4. Other small details:
- Max payout of signature campaign is ~11 coins, he is only willing to escrow 4 coins. Considering he claims to operate in UK with a mining operation in Taiwan and being a manufacturer of "the best mining hardware in the world" - 11 coins should be basically nothing.
- Company in UK but somehow this Indonesian guy is the representative.
- mirjangka has a history of participating in ponzis, see 1, 2, 3, 4 and probably others.

I really think it there is an incredible high chance of this site being a scam. To prevent others of getting scammed I will add a negative trust with reference to this topic. mirjangka (or others) are very much welcome to reply.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 04:03:02 AM

They also have not had an official announcement here yet. The only thread that I could find about them was the signature campaign. I was going to apply for the Sig campaign and I would still do so I'd there were an escrow but the whole operation screams scam right now.

Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:33:22 AM

Do not assume the guy you're posting photos of is the actual man behind this website. It is bizarre the photos were removed when issues cropped up but the responses you posted seem so amateurish or written by someone with English as a second language. Maybe the other two photos were real and the his partners didn't want to take any more heat. The whole website is geared towards taking advantage of people with little knowledge of mining and/or bitcoin - their youtube video is a prime example

He might be from the UK, every country has it's fair share of scumbags, but if anyone did get ripped off you have a higher chance of receiving justice.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:53:40 AM

There is a huge gap of posting from January to March , post #33 and #34, I suspect that the account has change ownership because after the huge gap of post, the posting of the account is using a much better english. If you check on the previous post before, the original owner seems to have a crappy english
NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 08:51:17 AM

There is a huge gap of posting from January to March , post #33 and #34, I suspect that the account has change ownership because after the huge gap of post, the posting of the account is using a much better english. If you check on the previous post before, the original owner seems to have a crappy english
Yes, you indeed seem right. Which makes some of my points like him being Indonesian (which is nothing bad Tongue just didn't fit the UK company story) and joining ponzis before not true. Still you can question why a legitimate company would buy an account of some random guy just to have some more "activity points". I would assume this is mostly the strategy of a "bad company/person" to look more trusted and fool newbies with it.

Twipple

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 10:07:17 AM

The previous owner is also active in the Indonesian forums which makes it certain he is not from the UK. The only excuse I see coming up from it is him saying that he is just a representative.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 03:50:56 PM

I can't even post the reason for denying his request. Undecided Note that this deleted post was my second post because first one was deleted by mirjangka from that thread. Scammy!

Okay, then.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

I declined to act as an escrow for this signature campaign because of following reasons:

- mirjangka couldn't provide me mining details.
 - mirjangka only provided me a 3 drafts(1 of them was an agreement which was useless) which fully describes about positions in the company and agreements. Only detail I found which is what was worth reading is company number.
 - mirjangka has promoted ponzis earlier.
 - The details in the site is very fishy.

TL;DR -- I don't want to promote a ponzi.

@mirjangka  I couldn't find an announcement thread on the forum for Cloudthink. When was the company launched in the beginning ?  Maybe you should also start an ANN thread.

mirjangka said that mirjangka or another user will make an ANN thread soon.

I request all users not to join this campaign and stay away from this site.

*Note: I posted this earlier but mirjangka deleted my post. Therefore, re-posting.

achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 05:01:15 PM

Since they are a registered company in the UK, if they do turn out to be a ponzi, then would get in some serious trouble with the law.

mirjangka

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 05:39:11 PM

We know that some users in this thread are on a witch-hunt and more users are claiming their facts like sheep.

We have posted some answers and explanations to these accusations in our official thread. Please post your answers here as we do not want your spamming junk to fill our campaign thread.

Here is the post:

We are very disappointed on how the community received our Signature Campaign. First, some newbie accounts started spamming our thread with accusations and accusing us of theft!! (WTF?) and then other users followed with negative things about us without even researching the services we promise.

I will try to cover all accusations, questions and other problems which where posted in this thread or in any other threads which had posts about us. Please PM us if you need any other explanation regarding these or any other problems. DON'T POST THIS KIND OF POSTS IN OUR CAMPAIGN THREAD, OPEN ONE YOURSELF!

1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io

I AM JUST ONE OF MANY EMPLOYEES OF CLOUDTHINK, DON'T EXPECT ME TO KNOW EVERYTHING

WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

This and many other details about our business plan and services are available on our website.

Did you bother to read at least the first part of our posts? What about this one: Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. I explained this to Muhammed Zakir over and over again but his lasts posts say: mirjangka couldn't provide me mining details. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and listen to us. And that's also why I'm deleting your posts.

I will do anything in my power to provide the community with documents, explanations, technical data about our mining farm but it would be perfect if you could at least read our website and talk about our Strategy or Investment Plans, not this useless information.

2. For users claiming that we stole (really?) photos.

The photo which was posted as Richard Coleman (our Chief Executive Officer which is also helping me write this post) was indeed a photo taken from another website. This was a I mistake and Richard will fully assume this mistake. He asked the designer to post a temporary photo so his identity or family doesn't receive any weird messages or threats.
The user which started the post in Scam Accusations (ReckLess.6) is in fact NLNico which is on a personal vendetta, we currently don't know his motive. He is posting a lot of confusing and false accusations to convince the community that we plan to fraud people. He is acting like we deleted his posts or other to cover or tracks (really???). WE ARE DELETING YOUR POSTS BECAUSE ALL OF THE ABOVE AND BELLOW REASONS

3. For users claiming that my user (mirjangka) has been used for a ponzy scheme.

This user has been purchased a few months ago. If necessary I will give full details about this transaction so everyone knows we didn't have anything to do with the activity of this account. The motive we purchased this account is because we needed an account from which we can respond to our users without having to wait ages. If this is seen as a red flag, I apologize for this and I will do anything necessary to prove that we have not been involved with anything illegal. Did you take the time to think of this? No, you just want to kill our business with.

4. For users complaining about Escrow

We have stated this in about 10 or 20 posts and PMs: We have absolutely no problem in sending the funds into a trusted escrow of your choosing to cover all costs. If you do not want to, PLEASE do not apply to our campaign until we have an escrow and the funds are confirmed. Why do you still complain about this. Why? Just decide on a trusted escrow and I will start sending funds to cover the spots. I will lower the available slots and price/post, at least for the first week. Do you really have something with us providing a very good price for quality posts? This is madness.... The funds will be escrowed, I will even put 30% more if that would satisfy your madness.

I will post details about how the payouts and slots will be changed and I will also change the main details in the official thread post. Stay tuned until I LOWER THE PAYOUT so we can be of more trust. Madness, I know, but what can I do? Continue to fall prey to these false accusations and we will terminate the campaign because it is starting to be very frustrating and its insulting our staff. We can not accept that, our staff has worked very hard to build this company.

I WILL DELETE ANY POST WHICH IS OFF-TOPIC OR IRRELEVANT
Please post any junk to the thread opened by NLNico and ReckLess.6 or any other thread of your choosing. We will respond to those threads if we think the posts have a decent point or question.

For users who already registered in our campaign or plan to: I'm very sorry but I may have to post another post in the following hours with details about how I am going to lower the payouts. I hate to repeat myself but I think I really have to repeat this a million times: we will very soon find a trusted escrow and we will send the funds so you know for sure that you will receive your payouts. We planned to keep this signature campaign a few months but this seems out of reach for now.

Twipple

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 05:43:29 PM

@mirjangka if you are an employee, can you ask your boss and tell us when was the company founded ?
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 05:48:30 PM

HP is down: http://downforeveryoneorjustme.com/http://www.cloudthink.io/

quoted for possible reference.

We know that some users in this thread are on a witch-hunt and more users are claiming their facts like sheep.

We have posted some answers and explanations to these accusations in our official thread. Please post your answers here as we do not want your spamming junk to fill our campaign thread.

Here is the post:

We are very disappointed on how the community received our Signature Campaign. First, some newbie accounts started spamming our thread with accusations and accusing us of theft!! (WTF?) and then other users followed with negative things about us without even researching the services we promise.

I will try to cover all accusations, questions and other problems which where posted in this thread or in any other threads which had posts about us. Please PM us if you need any other explanation regarding these or any other problems. DON'T POST THIS KIND OF POSTS IN OUR CAMPAIGN THREAD, OPEN ONE YOURSELF!

1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io

I AM JUST ONE OF MANY EMPLOYEES OF CLOUDTHINK, DON'T EXPECT ME TO KNOW EVERYTHING

WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

This and many other details about our business plan and services are available on our website.

Did you bother to read at least the first part of our posts? What about this one: Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. I explained this to Muhammed Zakir over and over again but his lasts posts say: mirjangka couldn't provide me mining details. Thank you so much for taking the time to read and listen to us. And that's also why I'm deleting your posts.

I will do anything in my power to provide the community with documents, explanations, technical data about our mining farm but it would be perfect if you could at least read our website and talk about our Strategy or Investment Plans, not this useless information.

2. For users claiming that we stole (really?) photos.

The photo which was posted as Richard Coleman (our Chief Executive Officer which is also helping me write this post) was indeed a photo taken from another website. This was a I mistake and Richard will fully assume this mistake. He asked the designer to post a temporary photo so his identity or family doesn't receive any weird messages or threats.
The user which started the post in Scam Accusations (ReckLess.6) is in fact NLNico which is on a personal vendetta, we currently don't know his motive. He is posting a lot of confusing and false accusations to convince the community that we plan to fraud people. He is acting like we deleted his posts or other to cover or tracks (really???). WE ARE DELETING YOUR POSTS BECAUSE ALL OF THE ABOVE AND BELLOW REASONS

3. For users claiming that my user (mirjangka) has been used for a ponzy scheme.

This user has been purchased a few months ago. If necessary I will give full details about this transaction so everyone knows we didn't have anything to do with the activity of this account. The motive we purchased this account is because we needed an account from which we can respond to our users without having to wait ages. If this is seen as a red flag, I apologize for this and I will do anything necessary to prove that we have not been involved with anything illegal. Did you take the time to think of this? No, you just want to kill our business with.

4. For users complaining about Escrow

We have stated this in about 10 or 20 posts and PMs: We have absolutely no problem in sending the funds into a trusted escrow of your choosing to cover all costs. If you do not want to, PLEASE do not apply to our campaign until we have an escrow and the funds are confirmed. Why do you still complain about this. Why? Just decide on a trusted escrow and I will start sending funds to cover the spots. I will lower the available slots and price/post, at least for the first week. Do you really have something with us providing a very good price for quality posts? This is madness.... The funds will be escrowed, I will even put 30% more if that would satisfy your madness.

I will post details about how the payouts and slots will be changed and I will also change the main details in the official thread post. Stay tuned until I LOWER THE PAYOUT so we can be of more trust. Madness, I know, but what can I do? Continue to fall prey to these false accusations and we will terminate the campaign because it is starting to be very frustrating and its insulting our staff. We can not accept that, our staff has worked very hard to build this company.

I WILL DELETE ANY POST WHICH IS OFF-TOPIC OR IRRELEVANT
Please post any junk to the thread opened by NLNico and ReckLess.6 or any other thread of your choosing. We will respond to those threads if we think the posts have a decent point or question.

For users who already registered in our campaign or plan to: I'm very sorry but I may have to post another post in the following hours with details about how I am going to lower the payouts. I hate to repeat myself but I think I really have to repeat this a million times: we will very soon find a trusted escrow and we will send the funds so you know for sure that you will receive your payouts. We planned to keep this signature campaign a few months but this seems out of reach for now.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
mirjangka

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 06:21:27 PM

Yeah, his forefinger makes that obvious. Even the cloudthink logo on that doesn't look right and is just put there with MS paint or something.

Twipple, your posts have insulted me, CloudThink as a whole and my colleagues. I am really trying to be diplomatic about this but I can safely assume that your intentions are bad and you do not deserve even a second of our time.

Your false accusations, insults and threats which you keep sending will be sent to the moderators. We don't like to this kind of things but we see that your intentions are different from what you say here and you have made great efforts to hurt our business.

Twipple, you are a horrible human being and I hope you will stop this madness as soon as possible. You are doing harm to a lot of people who do not deserve it and I will do anything in my power to make the community see what kind of human you are.

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:25:46 PM

i stop all my btc miner

since electricity cost is high at my city

impossible to get profit for me

just a suggestion for you : better you buy BTC and keep it until price high

forget about home mining Smiley

so, times are changing, right?.)
Moebius327

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:26:33 PM

Twipple, your posts have insulted me, CloudThink as a whole and my colleagues. I am really trying to be diplomatic about this but I can safely assume that your intentions are bad and you do not deserve even a second of our time.

Your false accusations, insults and threats which you keep sending will be sent to the moderators. We don't like to this kind of things but we see that your intentions are different from what you say here and you have made great efforts to hurt our business.

Twipple, you are a horrible human being and I hope you will stop this madness as soon as possible. You are doing harm to a lot of people who do not deserve it and I will do anything in my power to make the community see what kind of human you are.

Wow calling a potential customer "a horrible human being" best PR and campaign manager ever. Your explanation doesn't make any sense.

So basically your designer stole a picture from some guy's twitter account so he can "receive any weird messages or threats" instead of your boss?
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 06:37:57 PM

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining?

I know, it's crazy isn't it?
Maybe they rushed to that stupid conclusion after reading your website  Roll Eyes

CloudThink is Offering You 100% Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining....

Mine Bitcoins Remotely....

Become a member and start mining Bitcoins now.....

Join The Mining Revolution.....

We pride ourselves on providing far more than just a regular cloud mining service.....

provide you with the optimal cloud mining experience available on the market.....

Ad nauseum....people are so stupid, of course you don't offer cloud mining. What is it you do again.......?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
Twipple

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 07:50:56 PM

Thanks for the compliment. I don't care about your business or your reputation. A lot of other people have pointed out your scam. It isn't called insulting. Also you say  " Your false accusations, insults and threats which you keep sending will be sent to the moderators. "    When did I even send you a message, care to prove it ? As for posting on this thread , Its a free forum. Mods don't go about blocking people who point out scams.

Do whatever you like, I don't care. Your business is full of false information. With fake photos on your site, incorrect information about your business.
You agreed to the photos being fake. Soon that will happen with your company , when you will say the company was fake during which you will pull an exit scam.

Sorry that someone figured out your scam before you could have that investment on the testinomial video/logo/website generate an ROI through your ponzi. Its also funny that you are coming after me after I posted only 2 posts on this thread, when a lot of others did the same.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: