Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:39:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WeeklyPonzi.com 'v3' | 100% Automated | Secure | 130% Return | 700+ BTC Invested  (Read 115034 times)
truth_

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:55:39 PM

hey dev ,how about making a jackpot?
for example the btc address to send more payments from now on ,receives a premium of 10 Btc at the end week
the fees generated by the deposits would be sufficient to pay the premium

just my 2 satoshi  Smiley

What about this:

The last one who deposited on that round, would receive a percetage of the remained amount or a fixed amount. It definitely would not stuck like atm.

I like!  Definitely would be trying for that
Lodestar

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:56:46 PM

Lol, it's just stupid people like you who put money into things they don't understand.
And this comment here is what is wrong with Crypto.  So everyone else who paid in after me and got paid are also stupid.  Read some of the comments people have whined and gotten timestamps of their deposits changed I didnt do that I stated a fact.  There are people that have put into this after I have and have gotten their payout.
These ponzi schemes do not dictate the popularity of cryptocurrency.

The idea of putting money into a ponzi scheme is stupid. You should understand how a ponzi scheme works before putting money in and complaining that you haven't got a payment after 24 hours. These sites do no discourage anyone who has some sense from cryptocurrency; all it does is moves money from stupid people to smarter ones.

So you think calling people stupid helps educate them?  Wow I cant wait until I reach the level of expertise that I can be a condescending prick then my life will be complete.  Weeklyponzi is such a great example I sent .015 btc to the address on his FAQ page messaged him about it and he thought a .0015 btc was a refund.  At least he switched the address on the FAQ page
I don't need to educate anyone; the education will come when they realise that they lost their money to a ponzi scheme and anyone in their right mind would not repeat that mistake.

What are you trying to say?

The site is a Ponzi simulation game and people know they have a chance of losing.
I understand that most people know how a ponzi works. It's just absolutely unreasonable when fachan started to complain that the ponzi is a reason for people being discouraged from using cryptocurrency.

I still stand by my opinion. I do not think you should ever bother risking your money in a ponzi scheme.

zippolo

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:56:59 PM

for example the btc address to send more payments from now on ,receives a premium of 10 Btc at the end week

What about this:

The last one who deposited on that round, would receive a percetage of the remained amount or a fixed amount. It definitely would not stuck like atm.

+1
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 01:57:57 PM

Send me a PM proving you sent the transaction and your real address and I may be able to change the current address to your address.
I have fixed the deposits for all those who pmed me. Those still facing issues, PM me. Thanks!

Hi Weekly,
I know that answering PM is difficult for you because, being a new account, your PM answering option is limited. So I will post this publicly

Here is my deposit
snip

Plain text version:
15Zo2NTEiCABgvyVbgg2XaK2YZVymB2XTi   0.10186231 BTC   0.132421 BTC   Transaction Hash   Transaction Confirmed

Proof on blockchain:
https://blockchain.info/address/15Zo2NTEiCABgvyVbgg2XaK2YZVymB2XTi
snip

It was done yesterday morning, more thean 30 hours ago!

As I stated previously, this was sent from a new address, not one that appears on my Electrum wallet's "receive" tab. So I was concerned I would not get the deposit. Yesterday, Watoshi-Dimobuto kindly checked and sent a tiny amount of BTC, but I am not sure it arrived. This is what appears on my Electrum wallet: unverified
snip

So, I am not sure the address is OK. Notice I do not see any unverified payment from you and blockchain seems to confirm I have not been paid yet
snip
I am not sure either if my deposit is clear for payment yet since I do not see on weeklyponzi any way to know which deposit is the last one to be paid - this would be a great improvement, by the way.

So, considering all of this, and assuming I have not been paid yet, and following you previous suggestion (see above) "I may be able to change the current address to your address", I would kindly ask you to change this transaction return address from 15Zo2NTEiCABgvyVbgg2XaK2YZVymB2XTi to 1ALV9y1CG7jHaQ414d7CVujP3n4zW6jmSE

Please note I am not complaining if I don't get paid ultimately - I invested knowing the risk. I just would like to avoid any technical issue going in the way.
Thank you for your understanding. Needless to say, this won't happen again as I will take the necessary measures in the future.

24HourPonzi will run alongside WeeklyPonzi, except instead of the rounds lasting for 7 days, the rounds last for 24 hours. Quick restarts, fast payments, BIG MONEY!
Looks like most people want 24 Hour Ponzi to open after Week 2. Let it be so! 24HourPonzi will launch after week 2 in weekly ponzi has begun.
If you decide to have a "faster ponzi", you should also consider having a "slower ponzi", to balance the testing. I suggest a one-month ponzi and then you run some stats to see when payments peak on each and decide according to the profit you are making (keep in mind that weekly ponzi maybe prove the most profitable just because it is more established, so keep that in mind when running calculation). You may also add a poll: "if only one ponzi should survive, which one would you prefer: dailyponzi, weeklyponzi or monthlyponzi?". Then you would have two sources for deciding: popular vote (probably rigged, because people don't play fair, but it could be rigged equally in all votes) and statistical analysis.

I have changed the address as per your proof of payment. Enjoy my friend, I have a little bonus feature coming to weekly ponzi very shortly that should liven up the activity Smiley

What about this:

I like!  Definitely would be trying for that

The suprise has something to do with this.. Thank you.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:00:02 PM

I have changed the address as per your proof of payment. Enjoy my friend, I have a little bonus feature coming to weekly ponzi very shortly that should liven up the activity Smiley

Things are kind of dead right now so now would be a good time to reveal it. Cheesy

dekis

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:15:08 PM

hey op, my transaction never appeared on list but should be paid already...

check it please
https://blockchain.info/tx/0bdcd560e5504246a6ce0ed788b77ab7d293adb794ab0939b5ad0e06c7a6b72b

https://i.imgur.com/zDiv1KF.jpg

should be here:

https://i.imgur.com/3JETP1n.jpg
Force.

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:17:14 PM

just change the rules make it a 1 month ponzi ior 2 week ponzi bring people back in
This is a good idea, He still make money with the fees
Shortblade

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:22:25 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2015, 02:56:49 PM by Shortblade

To all people,

don't stop putting your money in weeklyponzi.

U can send as many times upto 1 BTC as u want.

If people stop investing, then the system doesn't work.
Just send 1 BTC to 1Week8mnAJwgaW5xJoBZo1UfhE8LYVJYk and get it back fast if we all do it.

There is an address that turned 18btc in 23,4btc in 2 days.

I myself had my profit being paid out in 20min!

Don't be afraid and just deposit. There are still more then 4 days left out of 7 !

If we all deposit now, then we push the system and we get back our previous investments.
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:27:32 PM

Game changer coming at you which will liven up deposits!

Introducing..... :
The WeeklyPonzi Leaderboard!

What it is?
It's a leaderboard that keeps track of the highest depositors each week. At the end of each week, the top 3 depositors are rewarded.

What are the rewards?
200% of the biggest deposit from 1st place, 150% of the biggest deposit from 2nd place and 100% of the biggest deposit from 3rd place.

How do I enter?
Everytime you deposit, the balance on your leaderboard position (dictated by your address) will go up. It's all automatic, every payment is documented.

http://weeklyponzi.com/leaderboard.php

Everyone depositing from now on in this round will be placed on the leaderboard. This is more incentive to continue depositing and attempt to be in the top 3 on the leaderboard come the end of the week!

Enjoy.

rfcdejong

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:31:45 PM

someone already deposited 1 BTC just a few minutes ago, he is #1 hehe
mirjangka

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2015, 02:33:47 PM

Cmon guys we need to continue this

lets make a deposit Cheesy

prince_k

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:38:39 PM

WeeklyPonziV3

Hey, OP, how about my proposition posted here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=918471.msg10111993#msg10111993 ?
borntorun

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:38:49 PM

What about this:

I would do it in this way:
We would stake an amount of 2BTC at the beginning of the each round, before any payout. Then the last one who deposited 1 btc on that given round would take back 2btc as reward. This would be a huge incentive for players to deposit even at the end of each round. Because at the current stat weeklyponzi is basicaly just a 3dailyponzi.

██
          ███
          ████
         ██████
        ▄███████
       ▄████████
      ▄█████████
     ██████████
    ██████████    ██
   ██████████     ███
  ██████████     █████
 ██████████     ██████▄
 █████████     ████████
█████████     █████████
████████     ██████████
████████    ███████████
 ███████    ██████████
  ██████    █████████
   ▀█████    ██████▀
     ▀▀███    ██▀▀

Huobi Russia

|
  Exchange Trading
OTC / Mining pool
Listing new projects
Innovations Development
  High Security / Support 24/7
Special security for traders
App for IOS and Android
Dedicated high-speed API

|

PRIVATE SALE
STARTS 10.12.2018

PUBLIC SALE
STARTS 08.04.2019

|
  ENG | RU ● ●  ———
ANN THREAD
  FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
optiman

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:42:29 PM

OP Please tink about making this a long lasting game . take away the timer it will it running for longer and you make more with fees.. everybody will be happy with this

Call it neverendingponzi
fearlesscat10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:43:18 PM

Introducing..... :

What it is?
It's a leaderboard that keeps track of the highest depositors each week. At the end of each week, the top 3 depositors are rewarded.

What are the rewards?
200% of the biggest deposit from 1st place, 150% of the biggest deposit from 2nd place and 100% of the biggest deposit from 3rd place.

How do I enter?
Everytime you deposit, the balance on your leaderboard position (dictated by your address) will go up. It's all automatic, every payment is documented.

Everyone depositing from now on in this round will be placed on the leaderboard. This is more incentive to continue depositing and attempt to be in the top 3 on the leaderboard come the end of the week!

Enjoy.

Thank you. Cheesy You should add this to the first post and the topic so that other people would see. But I'm really liking the new infographic so I'm not sure how you'll squeeze it in haha. Smiley

Chillance

Activity: 310
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:45:20 PM

Introducing..... :

What it is?

What are the rewards?

How do I enter?

Enjoy.

Wow, kudos for being creative with getting more deposits!
Fluppen

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:45:41 PM

OP Please tink about making this a long lasting game . take away the timer it will it running for longer and you make more with fees.. everybody will be happy with this

Call it neverendingponzi

I can tell you that if it's never ending it going to die even faster.. Smiley A weekly reset will keep coming back at the start of every week.

There is plenty of other places to go if you don't like the weekly setup.. ^^
WeeklyPonziV3 (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:47:43 PM

What are the rewards?
How can you guarantee the payment? From your own earning, betting that it will encourage enough people to play to compensate the paiment of the reward?

I will pay the winners from my own pocket!

Call it neverendingponzi

That's not viable, sorry. The pending payouts will absolutely stack up and the value needed to pay them all out will increase dramatically over time. Regular resets are the only way to ensure good avg. processing times.

The current leader is set to receive a 2 Bitcoin payout after only depositing 1 Bitcoin if he remains #1 at the end of this week. Let's see who will battle it out to be in the top 3 this week! http://weeklyponzi.com/leaderboard.php
rfcdejong

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:51:49 PM

What are the rewards?
How can you guarantee the payment? From your own earning, betting that it will encourage enough people to play to compensate the paiment of the reward?

I will pay the winners from my own pocket!

Call it neverendingponzi

That's not viable, sorry. The pending payouts will absolutely stack up and the value needed to pay them all out will increase dramatically over time. Regular resets are the only way to ensure good avg. processing times.

The current leader is set to receive a 2 Bitcoin payout after only depositing 1 Bitcoin if he remains #1 at the end of this week. Let's see who will battle it out to be in the top 3 this week! http://weeklyponzi.com/leaderboard.php

Great! Anyway it is not hard to pay the winners from your own pocket, as it is almost 45 btc now which you earned in a bit over two days Wink
fearlesscat10

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 02:54:18 PM

Now I'm really wondering where the consecutive 1 btc guys are. Wouldn't they want to avail the leaderboard promo?

As for me, I'll get back in the game once one of my deposits payout. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: