Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:51:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CloudThink.IO removed management pictures after being caught with stealing  (Read 31923 times)
tmfp
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1737

"Common rogue from Russia with a bare ass."

View Profile
May 30, 2015, 08:45:48 PM

Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. We do not allocate a fixed mining hashing power to each user.
From your website
you receive daily payouts in bitcoins similar to regular cloud mining contracts. We allocate a specific hashing power to your contract, which mines bitcoins directly to your Bitcoin address.

Not quite sure I understand this seeming contradiction. Could you help?

Extraordinary Claims require Extraordinary Evidence
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2015, 09:09:27 PM

Lets get some backups:

main: https://archive.is/EsMb9
/about: https://archive.is/Nx0d2
/invest: https://archive.is/4FNg7

Now that I look at the hp for the first time I as well wonder why anyone would even fall for them.

Pretty sure the address is fake: http://advertfiles.pl.artirix.com.s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/assets/27a9c9dd-0adb-459c-872d-0e54e21c2ffd.pdf
http://propertylink.estatesgazette.com/property-details/5467787-4th-floor-croxley-house-14-lloyd-street-manchester-m2-5nd

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Hazelnut

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 01:26:09 AM

All these efforts, and in the end Tomatocage may be helping them.

I hope every participant agrees with me but I have taken the liberty to accept Tomatocage's proposal to host our funds as escrow until first payout on June 8.

Tomatocage, if you could please confirm that you will be holding the the funds as escrow, I will send 3BTC to an address which you provide on this thread and further send 1 or 2BTC if spots are filled. He will also send the payouts on June 8 from the data in the googledocs payout table containing participants which will be public very soon. The payout table will be updated regularly as participants are confirmed. If users have objections on payouts, they can state this in the thread.

Lets see if anyone has the guts to give him negative rating. Will dooglus do so as he did for BTCBLOGGER https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=403194

Runs a signature campaign that pays people to dishonestly promote a Ponzi scam.

The ads he pays people to post say things like ">> CRYPTO-MMM.com << Double Your Money in 1 Month 7% Payout Daily
● A Comfortable, Speedy and Easy Online Investment", without any mention of the fact that this is a Ponzi.

I would think twice before dealing with anyone willing to sell out to an obvious scam like this
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6631

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 02:44:33 AM

It looks like TheGr33k will be escrowing their sig campaign. He has yet to post a signed contract though.

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 03:00:57 AM
Last edit: May 31, 2015, 10:53:18 AM by NLNico

First of all got 2 PMs during my sleep, so for full transparancy:
Hello,

Please read my long post from the CloudThink Signature Campaign Thread as it explains a lot of your accusations. Please understand that my user has been purchased so we do not have any affiliation to its activity prior to the purchase. I hate that I have to do this because we already know about your intentions, but I can give you the proof needed to confirm that the account was purchased. Do you want me to provide it to you? I will also post it to the official thread and inform everyone about what this.

Thank you!
Due to recent developments and at the recommendation the moderators, I formally request you to remove your negative feedback immediately or we must confirm our request to ban your user indefinitely. We strongly request you remove the feedback voluntarily and avoid this kind of things. I and also CloudThink as whole hate being forced to send this kind of messages to someone, we would never want this kind of behaviour to be in our company's profile.
Please do not take this as a threat. We are trying to be as respectful and diplomatic as possible but your actions and feedback has done damage to our business which we can not recover from you.

I apologize if my words have offended you in any way, we are only starting to understand how this community has been hit with companies which stole money from the community or from their clients. It is very disappointing that this kind of bad image has been attributed to CloudThink. We really hoped to give the community a image of trust and much more. I am sure time will convince you eventually, even if we'll have to wait an year.

Separated from my request above, can you please tell me if my mistakes on this forum, attitude or anything else I have done or said has given you any encouragements to think that CloudThink has any wrong intentions? My superiors will want some kind of explanation why I had to dedicate this kind of ugly action against you and maybe other users. They might see your point as I also see it after reading some horrible threads about thefts at a grand scale, but I hope they see mine also, I have no other option than to think of every fair way to delay this kind of far-fetched accusations until the company can gain true respect from the public.
This company is also the best thing that has ever happened to me and I must protect it, even if I know your suspicions are somewhat founded due to all the bad history which is plaguing this forum and the Bitcoin community in general.

I hope our next messages can be somewhat nice-intended, I am growing sick of having to be on the defensive side of this community, it is causing me some serious distress.

Secondly, CloudThink, I am not on a witch-hunt. This only cost time for me and there is no personal benefit. Quite literally the only reason why I am doing this is because I have seen too many (cloudmining) scams before and "CloudThink" gives me a lot of reason to think your site is very likely a scam in the making. And I do think it benefits the community to prevent scams. In my previous post I said I was hoping you would reply, because I very much like to be convinced that you are not a scam (so I would remove my negative trust.) So far your reply did not convince me.

1. For users asking for mining address, mining pool and other mining information:

How in the hell did you arrive at the conclusion that we are offering cloud mining? Did you even bother to READ OUR WEBSITE? Someone starting asking questions like: "where's the mining address?" "show us the mining address" and then others with NO RESEARCH WHATSOEVER have started to ask these questions and calling us a scam or ponzy because we don't want to provide this information.

THIS SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IF YOU DON'T EVEN BOTHER TO READ OUR WEBSITE: https://cloudthink.io

WE DO NOT SELL CLOUD MINING CONTRACTS, CLOUD MINING HASHING POWER or anything like this.
We do not offer users mining power or mine in to their address. We do not give any public access to our mining farm.
We didn't say anything about cloud mining or offering hashing power to our users. This is NOT our business plan, this would be very a inefficient plan in comparison to what we do.

This and many other details about our business plan and services are available on our website.

Did you bother to read at least the first part of our posts? What about this one: Please note that we do not offer cloud mining contracts. I explained this to Muhammed Zakir over and over again but his lasts posts say: mirjangka couldn't provide me mining details.
I have read your site very well. Here are some quotes from your own site:

Our facilities in Taiwan are mining Bitcoins at a steady rate, and best of all, at great value. Initially, our cloud mining packages were only available to certain invite-only investors. We have since moved forward. Our current public offering is limited and represents our confident step towards building the future of Bitcoin together.
How does this not imply that you are "now" offering your mining power to the public?

Mine Bitcoins Remotely
Sounds like cloud mining..

You can trust in our state-of-the-art data centers and entirely renewable energy to provide you with the optimal cloud mining experience available on the market.
To me it does seem you offer cloud mining.

Join The Mining Revolution
We pride ourselves on providing far more than just a regular cloud mining service.
Profitable Cloud Mining Operations
Cloud Think offers Investment Packages which gives customers the opportunity to invest bitcoins and receive an interest from cloud mining services, mining equipment development and trading.
We use this money to give customers a share of our hashing power, and we also invest part of these funds to produce high-performance mining equipment for our facility.
We offer you more than just a regular cloud mining service
Pretty clear you are offering cloud mining...

Actually you have a whole page dedicated to cloud mining "Cloud Mining 101" and saying how good your cloud mining platform is.

ANYONE CAN MINE BITCOINS FROM ANYWHERE WITH OUR REVOLUTIONARY CLOUD THINK MINING PLATFORM

I agree with tmfp.... What is it you do again?!

I will do anything in my power to provide the community with documents, explanations, technical data about our mining farm but it would be perfect if you could at least read our website and talk about our Strategy or Investment Plans, not this useless information.
Okay, looking forward, also include some photos and signed bitcoin addresses please. This kind of transparency is exactly what I am asking for.

The user which started the post in Scam Accusations (ReckLess.6) is in fact NLNico which is on a personal vendettap
This is incorrect. I agree it would be better if those newbie accounts wouldn't join the discussion or just on their main accounts. But I do not have any alt account except for unused "DiceSites". Since I am in fact posting my own accusations on my own account, I do not see any reason for me to be posting under newbie accounts.

He is acting like we deleted his posts or other to cover or tracks (really???)
I never said this. I replied to this topic because it seems fair to me to keep it out of the signature campaign topic. If this topic didn't exist yet, I would have made a new one.

Due to recent developments and at the recommendation the moderators, I formally request you to remove your negative feedback immediately or we must confirm our request to ban your user indefinitely. We strongly request you remove the feedback voluntarily and avoid this kind of things.

I think there is still enough reason to think your site is a scam in the making because of the following points:

- You claim to offer no cloud mining at all and even imply that you are insulted that we say this. Even though your site is full of information about you offering cloud mining.
- If you are offering cloud mining, I think it is fair to ask for some kind of proof and transparency considering all the scams we have seen in the "cloudmining industry".
- If you are a manufacturer of, I quote: "we are always trying our best to develop the best mining hardware in the world", you should give some transparency about that. This is a pretty big statement.
- I think the faking of the employees photos is still notable. Sure you can give a reason about "security", but I cannot imagine a legitimate company doing this.

Overall the contradictions in your statements about cloud mining are very concerning. You are basically saying "give us some money and we give 3%-80% profit with mining stuff and we guarantee profits", then wrap it all up in some "nice information" of how you have the best mining equipment in the world and how great your cloud mining platform is. For me this is still a clear sign of the typical "cloudmining" scam and therefor I am keeping my negative trust. You are free to request a ban for me, in my opinion my arguments are fair.

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 04:38:53 AM

Now they are telling they ain't mining?

It looks like TheGr33k will be escrowing their sig campaign. He has yet to post a signed contract though.

I have sent him a PM. Hope he won't escrow it.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:17:02 AM

...who is TheGr33k?

Welp, just checked and it's some Full Member who has a positive trust score because of someone escrowing a deal for him and Vod giving him a 0.001 BTC loan...oh dear.

Jesus Christ I would escrow the damn thing just so no-one gets scammed, no offense to TheGr33k but when did Full Members start escrowing signature campaigns like this Undecided Hopefully TC escrows it.

I don't endorse this at all but I don't want to see people scammed in all fairness.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:46:20 AM

...who is TheGr33k?

Welp, just checked and it's some Full Member who has a positive trust score because of someone escrowing a deal for him and Vod giving him a 0.001 BTC loan...oh dear.

Jesus Christ I would escrow the damn thing just so no-one gets scammed, no offense to TheGr33k but when did Full Members start escrowing signature campaigns like this Undecided Hopefully TC escrows it.

I don't endorse this at all but I don't want to see people scammed in all fairness.

No, please. I don't want anybody to escrow this campaign especially highly trusted members like TC. It will only increase effectiveness of the scam.

NLNico
Legendary
hacker

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1289

DiceSites.com owner

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 06:49:39 AM

Mm yeh. I respect Muhammed Zakir a lot for not being an escrow of a campaign that very likely promotes a scam. I have no intention at all of being an escrow ever, but if I would, I would personally not be escrow of these campaign either.

But I can agree that TheGr33k doesn't seem to have the trust history to escrow 3-5 BTC at all. Having the signature budget scammed (while those signatures are still shown) will obviously not help anyone. Nothing personal towards TheGr33k although I did happen to find some interesting things that I will PM to quickseller first (since he has more experience with this specific information.)

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:03:40 AM

...who is TheGr33k?

No, please. I don't want anybody to escrow this campaign especially highly trusted members like TC. It will only increase effectiveness of the scam.

Got it the first time you said it no need for a 3rd time Tongue (PM + 2 posts)

I'm quite aware and to be honest I don't want to (and now that I've badmouthed it I doubt they'd be happy to anyway). Problem is usually it's better to have an escrow than no escrow...because people are gullible and the signature campaign pays EXTREMELY well (I have a 600 post/month deal about to start that doesn't pay that well lol) and obviously people are greedy, the signature campaign is likely to fill up anyway so it doesn't matter if someone escrows.

I would like to see TC escrow it just because I don't think it'll make a difference to the amount of people who sign up, but yeah I don't think TheGr33k should escrow due to his very short trust history.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:22:30 AM

-snip-
...who is TheGr33k?

I'm quite aware and to be honest I don't want to (and now that I've badmouthed it I doubt they'd be happy to anyway). Problem is usually it's better to have an escrow than no escrow...because people are gullible and the signature campaign pays EXTREMELY well (I have a 600 post/month deal about to start that doesn't pay that well lol) and obviously people are greedy, the signature campaign is likely to fill up anyway so it doesn't matter if someone escrows.

I would like to see TC escrow it just because I don't think it'll make a difference to the amount of people who sign up, but yeah I don't think TheGr33k should escrow due to his very short trust history.

You are right in that. I can escrow this if you that is the right thing to do. OP is willing to send me funds if I confirm.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 07:25:23 AM

-snip-
...who is TheGr33k?

You are right in that. I can escrow this if you that is the right thing to do. OP is willing to send me funds if I confirm.

Better than nothing, sure. Doesn't really matter who escrows it s'long as it's someone trusted. TC would be my first choice but if he can't do it, there's you, me, etc. *shrug*

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 07:52:40 AM

I really appreciate, that you don't wanna escrow something like this..sooner or later, it will be escrowed by somebody. anyway, not by somebody with enough trustworthy within community.

Quite literally the only reason why I am doing this is because I have seen too many (cloudmining) scams before and "CloudThink" gives me a lot of reason to think your site is very likely a scam in the making. And I do think it benefits the community to prevent scams. In my previous post I said I was hoping you would reply, because I very much like to be convinced that you are not a scam (so I would remove my negative trust.) So far your reply did not convince me.

great post.) I also like how you find you source of "company CEO" pictures, template, fiverr video etc. and how you are raising red flags..
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:04:29 AM

I really appreciate, that you don't wanna escrow something like this..sooner or later, it will be escrowed by somebody. anyway, not by somebody with enough trustworthy within community.

True. I have sent PM to two known escrows to know their opinion. After considering those two opinions, I will rethink about escrowing this.

Quite literally the only reason why I am doing this is because I have seen too many (cloudmining) scams before and "CloudThink" gives me a lot of reason to think your site is very likely a scam in the making. And I do think it benefits the community to prevent scams. In my previous post I said I was hoping you would reply, because I very much like to be convinced that you are not a scam (so I would remove my negative trust.) So far your reply did not convince me.

great post.) I also like how you find you source of "company CEO" pictures, template, fiverr video etc. and how you are raising red flags..

The pic was in their site but after it was exposed, they removed it and told that the photo which was posted as Richard Coleman (his Chief Executive Officer who was also helping him to write that post) was a photo taken from another website. That was a mistake and Richard will fully assume this mistake. Richard asked the designer to post a temporary photo so his identity or family doesn't receive any weird messages or threats. I can't believe they come up with such a thing. They are most probably inexperienced scammers. Grin

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:23:20 AM

The pic was in their site but after it was exposed, they removed it and told that the photo which was posted as Richard Coleman (his Chief Executive Officer who was also helping him to write that post) was a photo taken from another website. That was a mistake and Richard will fully assume this mistake. Richard asked the designer to post a temporary photo so his identity or family doesn't receive any weird messages or threats. I can't believe they come up with such a thing. They are most probably inexperienced scammers. Grin

Google has a feature to search for picture , you just need to drag and drop the picture. Perhaps they are not aware of this. It takes only a single click to know the origin of the picture. I will want to see what temporary photo that they will post later, perhaps they might be smarter this time
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:33:33 AM

-snip-
...who is TheGr33k?

Better than nothing, sure. Doesn't really matter who escrows it s'long as it's someone trusted. TC would be my first choice but if he can't do it, there's you, me, etc. *shrug*

FYI, TC declined to escrow it. I received a PM from TC few minutes ago.

Hazelnut

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2015, 08:37:24 AM

No, let TC escrow it. No offense to you TheGr33k but if anyone is going to escrow this IMHO it should be Tomatocage or someone with equivalent trust as this seems like a large escrow. If TC's offer falls through I will offer to escrow as an impartial escrower.

It's a hard choice, isn't it? If we don't escrow, people might get scammed here...but escrowing will lead more people to the (potential) scam.

Sigh. It's a hard decision.

It's an easy decision. You want to protect the few who joined the campaign inspite of being aware there is no escrow and that they are advertsing scam. You're ignoring all those outside the few threads who can't see the warnings exposed to the ads and thinking this is legit.

There is no reason for any trusted escrow to help them. In the current situation they're getting no one and campaign is dead. If any trusted escrow helps them they are responisble for anyone getting scammed by them due to their ad.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 08:57:55 AM

Right. I'd rather someone else other than me escrow it, I >might< consider stepping in as a last resort but that's it.

It's an easy decision. You want to protect the few who joined the campaign inspite of being aware there is no escrow and that they are advertsing scam. You're ignoring all those outside the few threads who can't see the warnings exposed to the ads and thinking this is legit.

There is no reason for any trusted escrow to help them. In the current situation they're getting no one and campaign is dead. If any trusted escrow helps them they are responisble for anyone getting scammed by them due to their ad.

No, it's not. This campaign pays something like 75% better than the best available non-risky signature campaign. It will fill up and the same advertising potential will be achieved regardless of whether or not someone escrows. I want someone to escrow so that less people are at risk of being scammed. I'm aware that's not the case right now but I'm fairly sure it will. Once it does someone needs to step up - perhaps not yet though.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:08:21 AM

Right. I'd rather someone else other than me escrow it, I >might< consider stepping in as a last resort but that's it.

No, it's not. This campaign pays something like 75% better than the best available non-risky signature campaign. It will fill up and the same advertising potential will be achieved regardless of whether or not someone escrows. I want someone to escrow so that less people are at risk of being scammed. I'm aware that's not the case right now but I'm fairly sure it will. Once it does someone needs to step up - perhaps not yet though.

I disagree with you here. They decreased pay rates and people who join the campaign will be much less when it is not escrowed. I might be wrong. ATM only a few joined the campaign.

DiamondCardz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2015, 09:11:56 AM

I disagree with you here. They decreased pay rates and people who join the campaign will be much less when it is not escrowed. I might be wrong. ATM only a few joined the campaign.

Still listed as "HERO & LEGENDARY: 0.0025 BTC/post" for me. That's hiiiiiiiiigh as hell. As I said though:

I'm aware that's not the case right now but I'm fairly sure it will. Once it does someone needs to step up - perhaps not yet though.

Perhaps there's no need for someone to escrow yet, but if people start joining up (and I think they will due to pay rates), there will be a need.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: